Photo

I'm magically rich

54 replies to this topic
god84
  • god84

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:09 PM

i would just like to be give 5million let alone 200million lol...

**im on ps3 btw**

(shameless plug for cash)

adderrson
  • adderrson

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:10 PM Edited by adderrson, 23 October 2013 - 02:10 PM.

My Gamertag is adderrson..... and even I, do not wish to own an Adder ;)

rookief
  • rookief

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:18 PM

So i was in a public lobby yesterday morning with some friends and crew members and some guy randomly came in and everybody seems to have just gotten about 200 million dollars then he left everybody started buying the most expensive apartment i could tell because i live in apartment 40 and there were so many people coming to the garage and taking out nice cars there was also a big war right in front of the garage it was mayhem.  there was also this one girl who wouldn't die she was in the area killing everyone i shot her in the head with a sniper riffle about 3-5 times and she didn't go down so i know she was cheating she was also like level 280 something the first guy that gave us the money i think was like level 500 something so they seem to have hacked the system somehow and made us all rich. I then received another large sum of money again about another 180 million more it was ridiculous...So me and my friends all bought some Adders and went to the beach for a photoshoot session....

BXNJmf-IUAEByfR.jpg

am i the lvl 500 dude?

• HAGG4RD likes this

FlyThai
  • FlyThai

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:30 PM

I bloody hope this doesn't happen to me. I would be pissed if someone ruined the game for me by giving me this amount of money.

I received money just like OP and loving the sh*t out of the game. If i want to play for real I will make another character 

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:31 PM Edited by OffroadRunner, 23 October 2013 - 02:33 PM.

I think the only people who can gift money ATM is on PSN. Not really sure how that works, I've talked to a few people with Jtagged xboxes and they've said they have billions. But I've never asked to send any, next time I come across one.. I'm asking for some more money. Because 141 million just isn't enough. lmao

And before people say oh booo it ruins the game. Nope, I play the game to kill people or hang out and chat with people. Not really into the missions and crap payouts and newb ass people playing and basically doing the mission alone.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:34 PM

I bloody hope this doesn't happen to me. I would be pissed if someone ruined the game for me by giving me this amount of money.

I received money just like OP and loving the sh*t out of the game. If i want to play for real I will make another character 

Bank roll is shared man, make another character and you'll still have all the money. lol

FlyThai
  • FlyThai

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:38 PM

Bank roll is shared man, make another character and you'll still have all the money. lol

Well i play until i get bored. if i do I will give it all to my friend and start fresh. But for no its fun

HolladayMTM
  • HolladayMTM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:44 PM

Totally agree I mean that's why I hate PC games because I know I can hack it and give myself money and I rather grind and get my stuff. I admittingly farmed some missions and used some glitches. But I only did it for like 200k and legitimately well as legitimately as robbing and selling cars and killing rednecks is I maid about 500k doing it. So I have banked about 750k I got a 391k apartment 10 cars modded out and collection of guns and fun time. So ready for heists.

HAGG4RD
  • HAGG4RD

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:46 PM

I want monet :( haha

HolladayMTM
  • HolladayMTM

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:47 PM

And I am totally against the stimulus. I have played like 70 hours and it takes away the integrity of the game I am just take my 500k and save it and put it towards the tank.

VitalEcho
  • VitalEcho

Saint

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:48 PM Edited by VitalEcho, 24 October 2013 - 02:01 AM.

Sincerely hope this doesn't happen to me. These people obviously glitched the money. I don't want to be associated with that and risk a reset. The cheaters will get their just desserts, hope you don't get lumped in with them.

• KimberJane likes this

KimberJane
  • KimberJane

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

If it happened to me I would just give it all away straight away. I'm content being poor and earning my money the proper way so to speak, so yeah if someone makes me rich like that I'll make sure to announce on here I'm giving it all away :)

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:03 PM

Wow magic eh ...

I would take the money and it would probably ruin my game ... Then I would either quit and check that one off as 'been there, done that' - or start over ...

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

oh dear!!

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

Are they doing this on XBOX too?  Seems like it's just on PS

AsPalacesBurn
  • AsPalacesBurn

Into the Everblack

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:48 PM

I wish this nice hacker would join my lobby and gift me such money, i would be so happy. 

296m96w.png

myname2917
  • myname2917

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:08 PM

I'm jealous and wish someone did this for me. I'd love to have even just a few mil. heh

Vybz_Kartel
  • Vybz_Kartel

Liberty City Stories

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

I would spend it all on sticky bombs

AsPalacesBurn
  • AsPalacesBurn

Into the Everblack

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

i think you can only have a max of 25 sticky bombs on your person

Kromix
  • Kromix

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:15 PM Edited by Kromix, 23 October 2013 - 04:15 PM.

You can only carry 25 so i would recommend bringing some friends ... 

edit : ah, to late

Vybz_Kartel
  • Vybz_Kartel

Liberty City Stories

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

i think you can only have a max of 25 sticky bombs on your person

Oh right, that's my plan f*cked then

I love it when the green car pops up on the map to be delivered to Simeon. I get to Simeon's garage and plant sticky bombs in front of it, chill out and watch the mug on the radar go to all the effort of getting it sprayed, then when they finally arrive at the garage hoping for a nice little earner. BOOM!!! Hahaha

(yes I know im a c*nt)

StepY0gameUP
  • StepY0gameUP

Overdose on Confidence

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:33 PM

That's weird I thought you couldn't give but a certain amount to players. I don't believe this unless it's another glitch that allows it. Who in the right mind would keep giving millions of dollars to 16 players per session. And than doing the glitch again just to repeat, when instead just tell you how and you do it yourself. I believe all your friends are glitching.

If I'm lying show us your social club I'd we can easily see from there under cash compare. It will show how much you made on car sells.

Liam2349
  • Liam2349

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:45 PM

That's weird I thought you couldn't give but a certain amount to players. I don't believe this unless it's another glitch that allows it. Who in the right mind would keep giving millions of dollars to 16 players per session. And than doing the glitch again just to repeat, when instead just tell you how and you do it yourself. I believe all your friends are glitching.

If I'm lying show us your social club I'd we can easily see from there under cash compare. It will show how much you made on car sells.

It's called hacking.

Legendstig
  • Legendstig

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:51 PM

Lol. They patched rpf hacks but a work around was found, but sony are banning console ids now. So this won't last long.

ConnollyUK
  • ConnollyUK

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:02 PM

Pretty sure R* won't ban people receiving the money, just saying.  Pm me for my PSN ;) 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users