Photo

Bitchiest Boneyard survival hiding spot

17 replies to this topic
Tee-mo7
  • Tee-mo7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:45 AM

Ever played Boneyard survival and seen people go behind that portable room in the driveway? Its the easiest way to pass the survival but this isnt a tip, i hate it, whenever i play boneyard some players juat go right to it and stay there the whole time.
Someone please tell me, WHATS THE POINT?
If you use it you arent good because you passed it, youre an exploiting bitch who only passed it becaise of a good hiding spot.
CAN ROCKSTAR TAKE IT OUT???

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:54 AM

the name of the game said it all, its SURVIVAL...

all you have to do is get a good spot and survive the 10 waves, thats it.

i bet youre mad because someone always take the spot and not you.
  • pitan666 likes this

Barneybabarney
  • Barneybabarney

Hong Kong GTA V

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:21 AM Edited by Barneybabarney, 23 October 2013 - 07:21 AM.

well seriously f*ck you, you said my words lol icant agree more, i love you, no homo hahahaha

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:23 AM

ofc he/she's mad lol. that's the best spot.

Barneybabarney
  • Barneybabarney

Hong Kong GTA V

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

ofc he/she's mad lol. that's the best spot.

we could be bros HAHAHA

Hugef1
  • Hugef1

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:56 AM

Someone clearly lost after the first wave because someone stole his hiding place......

Tee-mo7
  • Tee-mo7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

Ive never stayed there at all except level 10, and i can do the whole thing alone, yes its survival but the challenge of the game is to stay alive not find a perfect hiding spot where nothing can hit you.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:52 PM Edited by streetx1xracer, 23 October 2013 - 12:53 PM.

Ive never stayed there at all except level 10, and i can do the whole thing alone, yes its survival but the challenge of the game is to stay alive not find a perfect hiding spot where nothing can hit you.

But that would be considered surviving wouldn't it? When trying to survive anywhere, you try having as many advantages over your enemy as possible. Even if it means hiding behind something and them not being able to fully shoot at you.

And explain to me how it's considered an exploit? Just because you don't agree on their method doesn't mean they are worse or better than you. You two just have a different approaches to surviving, which is acceptable in every way. No need to be mad at them.

Coral_City
  • Coral_City

The Don

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

IT'S A VIDEO GAME, HAVE FUN, MAKE MONEY, ENJOY. DON'T LIKE IT? PLAY IN ANOTHER SESSION. GO LONE RANGER. 

Stop complaining, you sound like an "exploiting bitch"

Hooves07
  • Hooves07

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:23 PM

Ever played Boneyard survival and seen people go behind that portable room in the driveway? Its the easiest way to pass the survival but this isnt a tip, i hate it, whenever i play boneyard some players juat go right to it and stay there the whole time.
If you use it you arent good because you passed it, youre an exploiting bitch who only passed it becaise of a good hiding spot.

I bet you are the guy in all the COD games that runs out and gives the other team first kill...

"If you use it you arent good because you passed it, youre an exploiting bitch who only passed it becaise of a good hiding spot."

*facepalm x 2

the_kid311
  • the_kid311

Snitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

you sir, are a ____ fill in the blanks with whatever makes you sleep at night rofl cuz your an idiot ITS CALLED SURVIVAL!

ManiacMatt1782
  • ManiacMatt1782

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

I could in some deranged light see this beijg bitched about in a LMS type game. But in survival where you just play the against the ai is pointless. Even in lms its stupid to complain about because you can sticky bomb or nade them out of there.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:02 PM

It might be a great survival spot but it makes survival take sooooo loooooong.

Stewlil
  • Stewlil

Better when high

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:05 PM

Its hardly a f*cking exploit, i used to go there and do the whole ten rounds solo but got bored of it after 4 wins or so. Oh and you can get hit there, i swear after the update the choppers get you more easily.

FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:13 PM

All you need to do is one person can stay on the front side of the boneyard, and the other three can be at the back which is where most of them come from. I've been doing this for a few days, it's effective and not nooby. Or two people at the front and two at the back and you're sorted throughout the end. Also, wasn't the prize $24,000 before the patches? How come it went down to 20k? Survival is pretty long and we should get a bit more $ for it.

Fizzlepop531
  • Fizzlepop531

Peon

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Hardly a true exploit, gaming wise.

Cleaver use of terrain is more like it.

who only passed it becaise of a good hiding spot.

When you have 20 people hunting you down to kill you, do you stay out in the open? Or find the best vantage point you can with all of your flanks covered and you have a great field of vision over the battle field?

With the mentality you expressed in your OP, I would fear having you on my squad in battle as you would be dead quite quickly.

gtamad8
  • gtamad8

The Miracle

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:04 PM

Every survival has an ace hiding spot.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:06 PM

all you have to do is follow the damn train and survive the 10 waves, thats it!

i bet youre mad because the train always takes on you and not your sanchez bike.

Fixed xD

Coulnd't resist lol

And to the topic. Too bad I don't have GTAV so can't tell much about.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users