Photo

Passive Mode

7 replies to this topic
xo-Serenity-ox
  • xo-Serenity-ox

<3

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:29 AM

Am I the only one who gets frustrated with this feature? It's so cheap/broken and aggravating. I've been run over by people who hide behind passive mode. Yes, you can blow up their car and kill them, but most the time I get the "bad sport" label by doing so... I don't want to be banned from playing with my friends over a cheap player abusing this. 
I also noticed if you're on a bicycle and you have passive mode on, it won't work. People can still lock onto you and kill you. It has happened to me a number of times. It seems to me that when I use it, it doesn't work. I still get shot by people. I really hope they either fix this mode or just make lobbies dedicated to passive mode like they did in RDR. Mixing the two modes just isn't right.

rohra
  • rohra

ROHRA

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:50 AM

i still can't figure out how to TURN OFF  PASSIVE MODE ? and im on lvl 18

xo-Serenity-ox
  • xo-Serenity-ox

<3

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:57 AM

i still can't figure out how to TURN OFF  PASSIVE MODE ? and im on lvl 18

PS3 controls: Hold select and it will bring up a menu. You should see it there: "Disable passive mode"

• rohra likes this

Ermac_
  • Ermac_

Tower Master

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:58 AM

I would also like to know how to turn passive mode off, I keep getting my ass kicked by peds. 

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilitated Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:33 AM

yesterday i was just driving around, a guy in passive mode blew my car with a sticky bomb without even leaving the passive mode, it was crazy!

he brought dead upon himself by doing that, sniped his ass til he left the server!

xo-Serenity-ox
  • xo-Serenity-ox

<3

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 02:41 AM

yesterday i was just driving around, a guy in passive mode blew my car with a sticky bomb without even leaving the passive mode, it was crazy!

he brought dead upon himself by doing that, sniped his ass til he left the server!

This has happened to me as well. People show up in passive mode on the map but they're still able to kill me. Like I said before, this mode is broken/cheap. I really hope they either fix it or take it out entirely. 

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

Stupid feature. I was depositing money on passive mode today and a guy came shooting at me. He then ram me over and that kills you. Were they really that f*cking lazy to make it so that you can't get ran over or hurt when being ran over? :dontgetit:

Eradicate
  • Eradicate

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:29 AM Edited by Eradicate, 24 October 2013 - 03:29 AM.

Stupid feature. I was depositing money on passive mode today and a guy came shooting at me. He then ram me over and that kills you. Were they really that f*cking lazy to make it so that you can't get ran over or hurt when being ran over? :dontgetit:

Very true, making it so you can be killed by being run over completely defeats the point of passive in the first place. Unless they expect you to go onto rooftops and then enable it or something.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users