Photo

Bounties and Disappearing Weapons Questions

5 replies to this topic
Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:18 AM

Yesterday I ended my game with a sniper rifle and assault rifle in my inventory. Today, they are both gone and the game will not let me even purchase them.

Secondly, I was playing some missions today, come out of it, and suddenly it says a bounty has been placed on me. I have no idea why or how, so I just stood there and let the first person to come by take me out. What is the point of running away when someone is going to kill me one way or another?  Anyway, is it possible for someone to place a bounty on you when you are in the middle of a mission?

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:42 AM

Bounty was from before.

You probably picked up the rifle and sniper from a mission or survival.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:48 AM

Yesterday I ended my game with a sniper rifle and assault rifle in my inventory. Today, they are both gone and the game will not let me even purchase them.

Secondly, I was playing some missions today, come out of it, and suddenly it says a bounty has been placed on me. I have no idea why or how, so I just stood there and let the first person to come by take me out. What is the point of running away when someone is going to kill me one way or another?  Anyway, is it possible for someone to place a bounty on you when you are in the middle of a mission?

You realise if you survive you get to keep the bounty.
Don't give in so easily for these f*cktards.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:35 PM Edited by Dr Kain, 23 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

You realise if you survive you get to keep the bounty.
Don't give in so easily for these f*cktards.

No, actually I did not know that.  How long do you have to survive for?  

Anyway, it's no money out of my pocket.  

Dead Silence
  • Dead Silence

I don't know?

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:26 PM

48 minutes.

Dr Kain
  • Dr Kain

Playa

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:49 AM

48 minutes.

Uh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I wouldn't even last 10 minutes even if I tried.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users