Photo

Trolls and Griefers=fail?

23 replies to this topic
fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

Has anyone else noticed that the trolls and griefers seem to suck at playing the game? Of all the times I have been attacked and chased by the same players I have always either killed them a massive amount of times or outrun them.

The trolls and griefers that have attacked me have always sucked at combat. Either they always keep trying to rush me or they take cover in really stupid spots. 

Yesterday I was chased by four guys while I was on my motorcycle and I jumped off my motorcycle and took cover behind a dumpster. These guys all just rush in and I put each of them down with a head shot.

Afterwards they spawn and try the same tactic again and again I kill them easily. finally they start to use their brains and take cover but they take cover in some of the stupidest places and I was still able to put them down with relative ease. 

They gave up after that and instead opted to just send me some insulting messages because I owned them. 

I see people complaining about trolls and griefers all the time but all the ones I have run into just sucked. 

TheMadNinjaTurtle
  • TheMadNinjaTurtle

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

Watch out we got a badass over here!

qweerdo
  • qweerdo

turd nibbler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:52 PM

excellentwaynesworld1.gif

• Shayd80 and Bawse like this

Chaos-Elite
  • Chaos-Elite

Seeker

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:58 PM

You win some, you lose some. It always really bugs me when I get somebody in my sniper scope and I let them go, then 5 minutes later they attack me. It is fun beating people that attack you. Most people just take cover anywhere because they don't know the map/area well yet and don't want get shot at trying to find better cover. Also sometimes people are just not really thinking or caring and just having fun fighting.

Cyper
  • Cyper

Liberty City Lover Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

The launch of GTA V have made a lot new people interested in the game. They were probably just new players used to games in which the common tactic is to run towards your enemy through a storm of bullets.

z-Poteto
  • z-Poteto

Snitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

I would ram that Dumpster! Who hides behind a car will DIE!

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:17 PM

bullets hide the true sorrow behind their blind ignorance

or there be a lot of assholes

KingPancakes
  • KingPancakes

Sortve have a life outside of video games, go easy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:40 PM

bullets hide the true sorrow behind their blind ignorance

or there be a lot of assholes

This^... Oh and your avatar is the best Mantis lol

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:43 PM

I love these lightweight boast topics. Always starts with "i got griefed" ends with "but I'm Rambo and I aint having that" 

Like that one guy who took a picture of a Jet flying by his head and made up a story on how his cat like reflexes allowed him to snipe the pilot and get his camera out in time to snap a picture.  Its always funny. 

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:47 PM

Has anyone else noticed that the trolls and griefers seem to suck at playing the game? Of all the times I have been attacked and chased by the same players I have always either killed them a massive amount of times or outrun them.

The trolls and griefers that have attacked me have always sucked at combat. Either they always keep trying to rush me or they take cover in really stupid spots. 

Yesterday I was chased by four guys while I was on my motorcycle and I jumped off my motorcycle and took cover behind a dumpster. These guys all just rush in and I put each of them down with a head shot.

Afterwards they spawn and try the same tactic again and again I kill them easily. finally they start to use their brains and take cover but they take cover in some of the stupidest places and I was still able to put them down with relative ease. 

They gave up after that and instead opted to just send me some insulting messages because I owned them. 

I see people complaining about trolls and griefers all the time but all the ones I have run into just sucked. 

Somebody killing you in a video game about killing people is hardly "griefing" and it's absolutely nothing related to "trolling."

Also, cool story bro.

• B Dawg likes this

Clambakin
  • Clambakin

GTA Kingpin

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:49 PM

This is very true usually. I guess you could kind of call me a griefer/troll, but then again not really. If I'm playing solo my mentality is only fire when fired upon because almost always I can take the person down faster than they can me even if they do have the jump on me. For instance I chased some guy for almost 10 minutes just ramming him and messing with him, but never actually trying to injure him in any way, but after a while he seemed to get angry and finally started to shoot me. I immediately shot and killed him before he even got a second shot on me. After that I rigged his car with C4 and drove far away where I could just barely see his car and when he got into it I of coarse blew him up. In short I essentially said come at me bro, then right when he had had it with me I f*cked him up. I do that all the time, but that was the only time that the guy ran for so long.

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:51 PM

you must of killed the first 2 posters for giving such dumb replys 

karmaman1010
  • karmaman1010

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:53 PM Edited by karmaman1010, 26 October 2013 - 05:53 PM.

WhoahHeMad.jpg

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:54 PM

I have no problems trolling people with helicopter blades.

loudanddumb
  • loudanddumb

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:55 PM

WhoahHeMad.jpg

LOL ITS THE GAY GUY KARMAMAN1010... stop following me you gay troll 

Dr.Huge Poop
  • Dr.Huge Poop

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by Dr.Huge Poop, 26 October 2013 - 06:04 PM.

Whats your box? Ima freeze yo ass Bro Slice.

SemperJ550
  • SemperJ550

"Coming for You"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

I would ram that Dumpster! Who hides behind a car will DIE!

I see alot of people do this. They usually are met with a hail of MG rounds before they hit my car.

FATSTOGIE
  • FATSTOGIE

Prankster

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Yea it sucks.  They are all trash.  And the reason that they couldnt kill you was all the drivers fault too.  People seem to have a REALLY tought time understanding that you cannot come to a complete stop within someones auto aim range.  So they drive in and try to shoot, crash, stop, then all get killed.

And then they try again.

Like the number of kids to try the same fail sh*t over and over and over again and never realize it only worked on trash players. 

Keep the car moving if you are the driver.  Do not stop next to a guy with AA, f*cking idiots. 

If id have been driving you woulda died. But yea this game requires some IQ. 

Kinda funny how this basic game of being a criminal lures out all these stupid people who wanna be criminials, yet they are all stupid. lol Wonder why the jails are full, all the people who want to be criminals are f*cking stupid as a box of f*ckin rocks. 

If you actually think your tactics through and know what to do in situations then these idiots are easy as f*ck to kill.  The only time i die is when i get bored of killing them and i stop paying attention and let someone sneak up on me.  But that only happens cause im so bored of their garbageness.  Afgainst good players ill keep on point.  I cant even be bothered to pay attention against half these scrubs.

But unfortunately like i said, it boils down to how smart people are.  Do they recognize the patterns in the game?  Or merely repeat fail.  And about 95% repeat fail, for f*cking HOURS on end.

Just gotta leave them in their denial and gayness.  They are really dumb and really insecure.  That wont change for decades if it ever does.  Need to form some sorta community of non stupid players.  Cause im bored playing against them too.  I would like a challenge.

hostaman
  • hostaman

Seasoned GTA Player (Online WTF?)

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:19 PM

Last night I got a $1000 bounty on me from an NPC.

Immediately a couple of players came after me.

I got out my car and climbed the nearest building

Waited

Popped them both from the rooftop while they were still in their cars.

They then ran back to get me and I popped them again!!  Some people never learn.

It's easy. Just leave me alone.

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:06 AM Edited by fullmetal5550, 27 October 2013 - 01:13 AM.

I love these lightweight boast topics. Always starts with "i got griefed" ends with "but I'm Rambo and I aint having that" 

Like that one guy who took a picture of a Jet flying by his head and made up a story on how his cat like reflexes allowed him to snipe the pilot and get his camera out in time to snap a picture.  Its always funny. 

I'm not really boasting so much as asking is this the extent of what I have to expect from other players? If it is that means I should have no problem playing on a public server. 

I have seen other players complaining and whining about getting killed all the time yet whenever I get attacked I might get killed once or twice but take down my attackers a good three or four times before they quit. 

silentunion
  • silentunion

Prankster

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:10 AM

Here's the question: how exactly were they trolling/griefing? By teaming up on you? You obviously didn't get upset with them and you seem alright with them attacking; therefore, they didn't troll or grief you.

Bawse
  • Bawse

Get it liek me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:11 AM

3t643vZ.gif

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:12 AM

Yea it sucks.  They are all trash.  And the reason that they couldnt kill you was all the drivers fault too.  People seem to have a REALLY tought time understanding that you cannot come to a complete stop within someones auto aim range.  So they drive in and try to shoot, crash, stop, then all get killed.

And then they try again.

Like the number of kids to try the same fail sh*t over and over and over again and never realize it only worked on trash players. 

Keep the car moving if you are the driver.  Do not stop next to a guy with AA, f*cking idiots. 

If id have been driving you woulda died. But yea this game requires some IQ. 

Kinda funny how this basic game of being a criminal lures out all these stupid people who wanna be criminials, yet they are all stupid. lol Wonder why the jails are full, all the people who want to be criminals are f*cking stupid as a box of f*ckin rocks. 

If you actually think your tactics through and know what to do in situations then these idiots are easy as f*ck to kill.  The only time i die is when i get bored of killing them and i stop paying attention and let someone sneak up on me.  But that only happens cause im so bored of their garbageness.  Afgainst good players ill keep on point.  I cant even be bothered to pay attention against half these scrubs.

But unfortunately like i said, it boils down to how smart people are.  Do they recognize the patterns in the game?  Or merely repeat fail.  And about 95% repeat fail, for f*cking HOURS on end.

Just gotta leave them in their denial and gayness.  They are really dumb and really insecure.  That wont change for decades if it ever does.  Need to form some sorta community of non stupid players.  Cause im bored playing against them too.  I would like a challenge.

I also play a good amount of RTS games like the Total War Franchise and military sims too like Arma and Flashpoint. I noticed that when I am in a fight with other players I tend to think tactically and find the best area that could withstand a siege or provide excellent cover. 

fullmetal5550
  • fullmetal5550

Trick

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 01:18 AM

Here's the question: how exactly were they trolling/griefing? By teaming up on you? You obviously didn't get upset with them and you seem alright with them attacking; therefore, they didn't troll or grief you.

Why would I get upset? Trolling and griefing doesn't upset me. It usually makes me laugh because of how badly people in the game do it. All they really did was just swear whenever they got killed and called me homosexual slurs but that was it. I don't even understand how calling someone's sexual preference into question is a insult. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users