Photo

GTAO needs new stuff NOW

33 replies to this topic
Aby1
  • Aby1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:04 PM

Friends (including myself) will be quitting at level 120 as there is nothing else to work for and repeating the same mission over and over gets really boring.

Please release a whole bunch of new GTAO content ASAP. And not just new clothes... new minigames, survival maps, wepons, missions, jobs, etc..

ty

• MaizeG likes this

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:06 PM Edited by ajma420, 22 October 2013 - 11:10 PM.

if you hadn't boosted to lv 120, you'd still have stuff to do.

your argument is that "I got to a really high level really fast and didn't enjoy anything on my way there. Now I want stuff to do because I'm bored so I want R* to reward my exploits with new content."

Shut up - I have no respect for you

• ShinobiFixer, Canucks555 and MantisFang like this

Aby1
  • Aby1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

I didn't boost. I've been doing co-op missions with friends mostly.

Ty for looking like a complete retard and making false accuasations though.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:07 PM

if you hadn't boosted to lv 120, you'd still have stuff to do

Pretty much this.

There's a reason RS are trying to slow the economy and levelling down.

• Suppa K likes this

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:07 PM Edited by Ninjambie, 22 October 2013 - 11:08 PM.

True that. I'm only 81 (legit). If we don't get Heist and the Content Creator soon I'll be putting this down for Payday 2 until we do.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

We can do this the easy way or the Yard way

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:08 PM

uhmm .. if you're anywhere near level 120 by now I'd say you've been playing this game a lil bit too much. 

That or you've been glitching/boosting, in which case, good riddance.

DMC14
  • DMC14

Tiger Force 1

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:09 PM

True that. I'm only 81 (legit). If we don't get Heist and the Content Creator soon I'll be putting this down for Payday 2 until we do.

Payday 2 could use a lot more content itself.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:10 PM

There is no subscription fee, R* have no motive to slow us down, and they allow everyone to Glitch anyway, they don't care.

They halved the money and nerfed instead of fixing anything, yet who will buy a card when R* says "Cheat all you like gang, we won't do spit!"

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:11 PM

Well. I know for a fact that R* was already completely done with content for GTA:O. 

But, you know, if they read this, this might.....just might...change their minds.

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:12 PM Edited by MantisFang, 22 October 2013 - 11:19 PM.

Use your imagination you ungrateful pompous fool

big_lebowski_no.gif

• R.R likes this

nickmajfc
  • nickmajfc

GTA V on Next-Gen!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:12 PM

ive been playing non stop, and im only level 28. Enjoy the mode and  its aspects rather than rushing all the missions and levelling up so fast. Plus, soon, when CC is added, there will ALWAYS be new content every minute.

So just wait. Plus, keeo playing, surely you can have fun parachuting, making some fun demoltition derby modes with friends etc...

Nitsuj Rasta
  • Nitsuj Rasta

Kilo Tray Ballas

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:13 PM

I'm at a solid legit 50 that I'm f*cking proud of, and I still feel like there are parts of LS I haven't even seen yet lol..

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

So I've heard. That's ok though. I've yet to play it, so it'll hold me over for a few weeks until we get Heist and or the Content Creator. It's staring at me right now like, "Play me dammit, f*ck GTA."

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:14 PM Edited by ajma420, 22 October 2013 - 11:16 PM.

I didn't boost. I've been doing co-op missions with friends mostly.

Ty for looking like a complete retard and making false accuasations though.

wow, you have a lot of time to waste. Either way, I call BS.

So either you admit that you have no life, job, and/or significant other... or you boosted. Either way, you still look like the retard

Canucks555
  • Canucks555

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:15 PM

Lvl/ 120

-barely weeks into the game..

Now bitching cause there's nothing left to do.

wtf?

Mugetsu
  • Mugetsu

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:17 PM

boosting to 120 has nothing to do with it. rockstar lied about pretty much everything in there game.. people have a right to want more stuff in whats supposed to be a sprawling sun soaked city of fun etc

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:18 PM

boosting to 120 has nothing to do with it. rockstar lied about pretty much everything in there game.. people have a right to want more stuff in whats supposed to be a sprawling sun soaked city of fun etc

No they didn't you pillock (sorry, that Top Gear thread has me in the mood).

TheMadNinjaTurtle
  • TheMadNinjaTurtle

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:20 PM

There is unlock after 120? :(
Wtf and I made a thread for LVl999

tradami
  • tradami

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Payday 2 is awesome. It's not something to play solo or with randoms.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

In all honesty its totally possible if he does have a lot of time available. Within 5 days of GTAO release I was rank 45 with over $1.3 million acquired and all weapons attachments and cars. If I could achieve that in 5 days without exploiting or glitching then it's totally possible for someone who didn'tget their characters deleted to be rank 120+ by now.

Aby1
  • Aby1

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

They said 700 missions.

There aren't even 100.

• TheMadNinjaTurtle likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

Thank god the patch with all complete PC updates is finally coming soon. Might be another month but at least we know it's coming soon, maybe sooner. 

Either way, how did you all play other online games? Adding content takes time, and a lot of you seem to have very unrealistic ideas on how video games and all it's other content and everything else work. It's costly, hard, complicated and most of all it takes time. GTA Online released 22 days ago. 22 days and you're already asking for. Don't you ever play other games? Wether online or not? Or have a life outside of video games?

It's like none of you have ever played MMO's, or any other large online game, this is how it always is. Be patient or shut the f*ck up because no one wants to hear you shout like a little child demanding sh*t, we all want new stuff ok, but sh*t takes time.

JustOneMonth
  • JustOneMonth

Griefer? Better Call Saul!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:22 PM

``I WANT IT NAO!!111!ONE1!!´´

Calm yourself, they are too busy making 401K´s, getting tax returns and all...

Masks are not much usefull IMO.

I mean, one star should have been all wanted level you had. Not much point on it. Heists better be good.

Will we be able to make maps anywhere on the map? If yes, hurray.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:23 PM

So they never said they we were getting over 500 missions, being able to pull off heist with friends, create our own dm's and races, etc etc.. They never said that...:/

ajma420
  • ajma420

High Roller

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:25 PM

being 120 has everything to do with it. They did not expect, nor did they want people to be level 120 two weeks after launch. If they had launched 999 levels worth of content, there would probably be a hundred times more bugs, not to mention that it would be around 15GB of content.

What did R* really say?

- Heists come out later

- There will be bugs

- there will be 500 total missions at launch (this includes races, survival, DM, etc.) but more will be released eventually

R* didn't lie to me. You just got caught up in the hype like will all did and overestimated the magnitude of GTA:O

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:26 PM

So they never said they we were getting over 500 missions, being able to pull off heist with friends, create our own dm's and races, etc etc.. They never said that... :/

I'm pretty sure the 700 missions was a misinterpretation by the media - we see missions as being missions, where they see missions as being every game mode. I'm not quite sure why anyone would think there would of been 700 individual missions, but w/e.

We will be able to do heists - RS said publicly that heists wouldn't available from the start.

We will be able to create our own content - again, RS said the creator wouldn't be available straight away.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:32 PM

Thank god the patch with all complete PC updates is finally coming soon. Might be another month but at least we know it's coming soon, maybe sooner. 

Either way, how did you all play other online games? Adding content takes time, and a lot of you seem to have very unrealistic ideas on how video games and all it's other content and everything else work. It's costly, hard, complicated and most of all it takes time. GTA Online released 22 days ago. 22 days and you're already asking for. Don't you ever play other games? Wether online or not? Or have a life outside of video games?

It's like none of you have ever played MMO's, or any other large online game, this is how it always is. Be patient or shut the f*ck up because no one wants to hear you shout like a little child demanding sh*t, we all want new stuff ok, but sh*t takes time.

I like playing one game at a time. I can't just switch games back and forth like some.

It's been three weeks and we still don't have any of the four Content Updates. I do remember reading this:

Currently Planned GTA Online Content Updates:
Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online, alongside an aggressive period of tuning and finessing the game. We will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them – bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!

http://www.rockstarg...ws/index/page:3

Key words in there are "first few weeks", not one month after release or later. FIRST FEW WEEKS!!!

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:36 PM

It's been three weeks and we still don't have any of the four Content Updates. I do remember reading this:

Here is a quick overview of a few initial things we’re working on for the first few weeks of Grand Theft Auto Online, alongside an aggressive period of tuning and finessing the game. We will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them – bear in mind that the order of things may well change, and we will probably add some extra stuff as well!

Key words in there are "first few weeks", not one month after release or later. FIRST FEW WEEKS!!!

Not even going to touch on the total ambiguity of the "few weeks" thing that you've decided to stick your interpretation to and imprint on someone elses' words.

I actually think the key words there are "we will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them". Meaning there is no reason for you to expect anything before they actually announce a date. Meaning nothing is late. Meaning they have to fix the glaring problems with the game before adding more problems.

• Suppa K likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

PC or die'

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:38 PM

Not even going to touch on the total ambiguity of the "few weeks" thing that you've decided to stick your interpretation to and imprint on someone elses' words.

I actually think the key words there are "we will give you dates for all of this content as soon as we have them". Meaning there is no reason for you to expect anything before they actually announce a date. Meaning nothing is late. Meaning they have to fix the glaring problems with the game before adding more problems.

Well said. Once GTA O get's the ball rolling I feel it's not going to let up.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:41 PM

Just stahp.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users