Simeon Must Die

16 replies to this topic
kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:03 PM

This Random Event is only available for a limited time! Once you complete the Jewel Heist and start Trevor's first mission, the Random Event is lost.

Simon_V
  • Simon_V

Red Dead Undead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:22 AM

We know that already :whistle:

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

this is for the ones that don't know

NY Dynasty1977
  • NY Dynasty1977

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 03:11 AM

I forgot as it was awhile back but dont you get "forced" right into trev's 1st mission after the heist?

rixsta
  • rixsta

16PSI 4X4

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 24 October 2013 - 04:16 AM

I wasn't aware of this?

frodrick
  • frodrick

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

i found out to late, 96 hours to late to be exact.

so now im wondering if this might be a bug?! cause i cant remember anything in the story that made Simeon dissapear. Make RS fix it? A random encounter should show on map when passing it!

So now i have a gamesave with stocks worth over 9 BILLION dollars on each character thanks to the HAL and PIS stock that plummited.

if i start over i have to do all things again, did start over but i feel like i dont want to play anymore due to sh*t like this. i want 100% savefile, a REAL 100% and not lameass RS 100%platinum thats only about 80%

did invest in HAL with M and now i saw it was wort like 760k (9800% increase) so now i wanted to get moneys for other characters but the bike encounter to get 100k in stocks seem to bug, never got the stock after returning bike. 

so what now? try to make RS fix simeon cause i dont understand what Trevor does that makes Simeon dissapear.

kansasdude
  • kansasdude

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

I forgot as it was awhile back but dont you get "forced" right into trev's 1st mission after the heist?

yea cause after the heist...Franklin and Micheal lay low

WizardsSleeve
  • WizardsSleeve

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:54 PM

aw i didnt know about this, was wondering where simeon had gone :(

Sally Maclennane
  • Sally Maclennane

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

I'm one of the people who didn't know. I've just started again (from about 60%). I finally got the Simeon mission to pop yesterday after going there every afternoon with Michael and Franklin for about a week (in game). It finally popped after the Life Invader mission and all Tonya missions were completed, at about 6.30 on a Thursday afternoon. To add to the generally annoying nature of the whole thing the mission itself is glitched. I'd quick saved before going in as Michael, it triggered when I walked through the door, but I wasn;t happy with how it panned out so I reloaded the save to do it again, at which point the mission wouldn't trigger. I could get into the garage but nothing happened, and the cars where invisible until walked into them, at which point they became visible again. This happened about six times before I switched to Franklin, it worked fine with him.

And there is a brief window between the Jewelry store heist and the first Trevor mission. At the end of the heist they all go their separate ways, a mission marker then comes up at Michaels house. As long as neither of them go to the house you can run around doing what you like - however I don't know whether that would include the Simeon event.

• sqre likes this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

GTA0: Unreal on Wheels

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 October 2013 - 08:04 PM

I did not know about this, wish I had.  I expected a Simeon hit mission and never saw it. 

There is a classic piece of dialog between Lamar and Franklin when they are in the car, on one of Simeon's missions, where Lamar asks Franklin when they are going to waste ("creep on") Simeon.  Franklin says, what you talkin' about, man? 

Lamar then says this is how it always is, you do a few missions for some scumbag, and then you start doing missions for another scumbag and it turns out that one of the missions is to hit the previous scumbag you were working for earlier.  :)

It's Rockstar making a parody comment on their tried-and-true GTA formula.  :^: Gutsy of them to make a snarky comment on their own game structure. 

• JustOneMonth likes this

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 01:01 PM Edited by Chukkles, 28 October 2013 - 08:27 PM.

I got killed when I went in there.
Will the mission be available again?
I've waited like two days now.

Chukkles
  • Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

Ok i don't get it, I went in killed two guys after Simeon said "that guy is back etc."
I got a star and got shot by a cop.
What's supposed to happen here?

OpTello
  • OpTello

English is not simple...Bitch.

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 02:04 PM

really? he is died?

sananoutlaw
  • sananoutlaw

SA player

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 09:36 PM Edited by sananoutlaw, 29 October 2013 - 09:37 PM.

FFS I didn't know this! I have 2 save files. One before last mission choice & other past that at 85.7% after doing a lot of tedious sh*t. Can I not get 100% now? 

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

FFS I didn't know this! I have 2 save files. One before last mission choice & other past that at 85.7% after doing a lot of tedious sh*t. Can I not get 100% now? 

you can still get 100% without doing this.. I for one had no idea about this until I finished the game... oh well lol im already at 100% so I really don't care much

thc_404
  • thc_404

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 October 2013 - 03:12 PM

you can still get 100% without doing this.. I for one had no idea about this until I finished the game... oh well lol im already at 100% so I really don't care much

You can indeed get 100% without it. But you will be missing an event on the Social Club site, hence missing out on "true 100%"... :p

lol232
  • lol232

The Golden Butcher

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 03 November 2013 - 02:40 PM

It's only available between 'Friend Request' and 'Mr. Phillips'.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users