Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who is the most evil character in V?

22 replies to this topic

Poll: Who is the most evil character in V? (77 member(s) have cast votes)

Who is the most evil character in V?

1. Michael (3 votes [3.37%])

Percentage of vote: 3.37%

2. Franklin (2 votes [2.25%])

Percentage of vote: 2.25%

3. Trevor (30 votes [33.71%])

Percentage of vote: 33.71%

4. Devin Weston (23 votes [25.84%])

Percentage of vote: 25.84%

5. Steve Haines (27 votes [30.34%])

Percentage of vote: 30.34%

6. Harold "Stretch" Joseph (2 votes [2.25%])

7. Wei Cheng (2 votes [2.25%])

8. Other (please specify) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GTA fan from the United Kingdom
  • GTA fan from the United Kingdom

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:24 PM

Who do you think is the most evil character in V?

AntonNZ
  • AntonNZ

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

Trevor and Haines. I could not wait to kill both of those a-holes. Unfortunately, for me, you could not kill them both in the same universe. So, I killed Trevor, first, then redid the final mission, and killed the rest of the scumbags. Least evil, in my opinion, was Micheal. Theres nothing evil about betraying a sadistic, psychopath, murderer to protect your family and give them a better life.

IveGotNoValues
  • IveGotNoValues

Half Mexican/half white...I'm a vanilla bean!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:47 PM

Steve Haines definitely, he was just a douche bag. Some might consider Trevor evil, I don't. I respect him the most cause he doesn't take sh*t from anybody.

KayO199X
  • KayO199X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:52 PM

For me Trevor was one of those rare examples of a villain that was strangely likeable, similar to Vaas Montinegro from Farcry 3 or Handsome Jack from Boarderlands 2.

Steve Haines on the other hand, was one of the most hate able villains I've seen since Reaver from Fable 2/3.

• MagzGTA and Jacob-B like this

theomenofficial
  • theomenofficial

I'm back as a changed man.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:59 PM

Steve Haines.

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:29 PM

It has to be Tranny Trevor. He likes to rampage while wearing his flower print mini dress. Pure perverted evil.

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

Trevor is the most evil, but at the same time he doesnt try to be. Its just his nature from the cards he's been dealt.

K1NG CURT1S
  • K1NG CURT1S

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

theres something magical about switching to trevor only to awaken naked and drunk, on a deserted beach surrounded by dead people.

talk about bad ass.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

If Trevor is evil then what is making a deal with the FIB to get both of your friends killed during a staged bank job while you get away with it?

I'm not even that fond of Trevor. All i'm saying is that Michael is as much of a douchebag, in fact all of the protags are douchebags if you think of it.

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:04 AM

If Trevor is evil then what is making a deal with the FIB to get both of your friends killed during a staged bank job while you get away with it?

I'm not even that fond of Trevor. All i'm saying is that Michael is as much of a douchebag, in fact all of the protags are douchebags if you think of it.

true true. The best protagonist was Niko. He was more real than all 3 of them

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:43 AM

Trevor is definitely evil, but I still like him. The guy I can't stand, though, would be Steve Haines. I was more than pleased to kill him.

KayO199X
  • KayO199X

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:03 AM

Like I thought, the two biggest contenders on this list are Trevor Phillips and Steve Heines.

What's interesting is these two characters represent to two polarizing types of evil.

Trevor is chaotic evil like The Joker, Vaas Montinegro, or Maleficent

Steve Heines on the other hand is lawful evil, like Darth Vadar, Handsome Jack, or Dolorus Umbridge

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:21 AM

Franklin. He was the no turning back kind of guy. Just didn't give a f*ck who he was fighting, as long as he got paid and learned something new about the criminal life along the way. Trevor, believe it or not, was a man of justice. He was a f*cking psycho and all, but he had a reason for everything he did. He didn't get up and smoke people because someone told him to, and Franklin did.

All 3 protagonists are crazy anyway

Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:33 AM Edited by Vatus, 23 October 2013 - 03:34 AM.

Trevor is the most choatic evil I would think. But as someone said, that's his nature. He's a pyshopath and is unstable. He's like The Joker. He has a certain charm to him, but he's crazy and he cannot help himself. With a The Dark Knight quote, he's dog chasing cars. He wouldn't know what to do with them if he caught. He just do...things. Plus he's my favorite protagonist in all of GTA and he would be an awesome villain as well.

Steve Heines however, he knows what he is doing. He's corrupt.

Trevor is more honest in what he does and who he is. While Steve Heines just have a certain douche about him. He'll lie and believe what he is doing is the right thing sometimes.

• Jacob-B likes this

Jacob-B
  • Jacob-B

Misunderstood Genius

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:11 AM

Devin Weston definitely, i mean he makes you steal cars when he can just buy most of them, he pressures Michael into burning down the film studio so he can get the insurance money, sends Merryweather to Michael's house to try to kill his wife and daughter, and to top it all off he tries to force Franklin into killing Michael....

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:27 AM

Devin Weston was a real sh*tbag. At least Steve Haines was doing what he thought was right. Trevor is just Trevor, that's like calling a wolf evil because it eats a lamb. He doesn't think about morality in the same way as a normal person. He's also extremely loyal which is a point in his favor.

Devin though... Devin is just right up in your face about what an extremely rich greedy asshole he is, and how self-satisfied he is about it.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:29 AM

Quentin Trevintino

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:32 AM

Trevor is just Trevor, that's like calling a wolf evil because it eats a lamb. 

That is a very stupid comment, they are all humans. Trevor is not a special species of his own where he can just murder people, and everyone will say "Don't worry its natural he can rape, murder and torture people, its in his DNA"

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:34 AM

Well, I'm  saying he's broken, not evil.

Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:36 AM Edited by Vatus, 23 October 2013 - 04:42 AM.

That is a very stupid comment, they are all humans. Trevor is not a special species of his own where he can just murder people, and everyone will say "Don't worry its natural he can rape, murder and torture people, its in his DNA"

It's called being a psychopath. It is a mental disorder. He cannot help it. He cannot choose to care for the ppl he murder because he is biologically immune to it because of his brain functions.

It's like saying the only reason you care for ppl is because of you wired to. Same thing with Trevor. The reason why he doesn't care for ppl is because he is wired to. Some psychopath brains are deformed where they cannot feel fear or guilt.

CatDog96
  • CatDog96

Dayman

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:39 AM

It's called being a psychopath. It is a mental disorder. He cannot help it. He cannot choose to care for the ppl he murder because he is biologically immune to it because of his brain functions.

Doesn't make him less evil.

Vatus
  • Vatus

Rat

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:47 AM Edited by Vatus, 23 October 2013 - 04:49 AM.

Doesn't make him less evil.

Depends on what you mean. He is insane, and he can't help it. If you consider that more evil than a person who are more aware of what they are doing and don't have his illness. Which is fine if you consider it.

But it does make you wrong in saying his comment is stupid. His statement is correct in saying "Trevor is Trevor" because he cannot help what he does. He cannot choose to feel guilt or being normal if he is biologically incapable.

• Cutter De Blanc likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:04 AM

Definitely Trevor, Devin, and Steve. Franklin also if you choose to

Spoiler
. Least evil, I'd say Michael for the fact that he puts someone ahead of himself (his family).

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users