» «
Photo

GTA V cars on Top Gears Cool Wall!

166 replies to this topic
XR3i
  • XR3i

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:13 PM Edited by XR3i, 04 February 2014 - 04:20 PM.

Removed.

xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx
  • xIlIxGHOSTxIlIx

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:14 PM

Kevin Hart is ok. Not my favorite. Personally i prefer Daniel Tosh and Louis C K.

Varios Los Aztecas
  • Varios Los Aztecas

Soldier

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:21 PM Edited by Varios Los Aztecas, 04 February 2014 - 04:23 PM.

Kevin Hart is ok. Not my favorite. Personally i prefer Daniel Tosh and Louis C K.

Oh yeah, Daniel Tosh, the guy that told a female audience member he thought it would be funny if a bunch of guys just raped her right there, yeah he's great isnt he?

To borrow a phrase, "was that supposed to be funny?" LOL

I'd rather watch Stewart Lee poke holes in popular culture than watch a German make rape jokes tbh.

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:23 PM Edited by KnobCheez, 04 February 2014 - 04:24 PM.

@Perceus if a written statement is punctuated with "!" or even "...." then it's something called a joke and is not meant to be taken seriously. What is you, ignorant?

it also means you are yelling at someone or trying to prove a point. Punctuation has many meanings.
Traditionally yes, but in the more modern written form shouting tends to be denoted by CAPITALS and exclamation marks follow a joke.

Oh and "She's a glamour model!!!" Lol!

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

gtaforumsmods.freeforums.net

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:37 PM

@Perceus if a written statement is punctuated with "!" or even "...." then it's something called a joke and is not meant to be taken seriously. What is you, ignorant?

it also means you are yelling at someone or trying to prove a point. Punctuation has many meanings.
Traditionally yes, but in the more modern written form shouting tends to be denoted by CAPITALS and exclamation marks follow a joke.
Oh and "She's a glamour model!!!" Lol!
you wanna look her up be my guest. I'm not gonna argue with a stubborn, ignorant child.

SD361
  • SD361

The Professional

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:44 PM Edited by SD361, 04 February 2014 - 04:45 PM.

Incorrect. The fact that you used the word extrapolated makes me suspect you use big words to make yourself sound smart.

Just like every other user who gets called a "kid". Always has to come back and use big words to "proove" theyre not a kid.

And yes you said most intellegent people find him funny. So it makes you sound like youre saying if someone doesnt find him funny theyre not smart enough to get the jokes.

This guy may be funny, i have never herd of him or his work. But i did not find the bit about T.G funny.

Now can we get back on topic.

First rule of foruming, whenever someone calls someone else "kid" or "child" or some variation of the word, it's usually to hide the fact that it is they who are in fact the youngster. It's like, "he doth protest too much". Familiar with Shakespeare? Nah, didn't think so.

Anyway, In my experience, most intelligent people, when Stewart Lee comes up in convo, say "oh yeah, he's good". If you don't get the "jokes"(they're more like observations, it's alternative comedy, you have to think about what he says and be familiar with world affairs and popular culture to get the "jokes"), it says more about you than him. I bet you like Ralphie May, right? Or Kevin Hart?

Thanks for sharing the Stewart Lee video. I haven't seen something so dry and unfunny in a while.

Generally I'd be unhappy at the prospect of having nearly 6 minutes of my life taken away waiting for something to become funny, but in this case I suspect you've saved me an hour of my time when somebody else comes along and suggests I watch his dvd. Therefore, I must thank you.

ToJaDarek
  • ToJaDarek

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 04:57 PM

I made something for Top Gear fans. Use blista.

http://rsg.ms/1eWtkPb

Top%20Gear%20car%20rugby.jpg

37995-a-toy.jpg

14xdvcx.jpg

• PerceusSOZ and SD361 like this

shadyelf
  • shadyelf

Trick

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:27 PM

If there was a jaguar e-type it would be absolute zero.
Stinger and stinger gt are subzero though.
Intruder is uncool, feel like the only reason most have one is because it is rare.

wellstacked
  • wellstacked

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:16 PM Edited by wellstacked, 04 February 2014 - 11:44 PM.

Wow this thread has gone to sh*t.

Anyway, as you would imagine I've done this properly.

NVDji0S.jpg

Sub Zero

Kristin Scott Thomas would love it.

BSEANO
  • BSEANO

Cruiser

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:23 PM

Tailgater belongs to 0 Kelvin.

Isn't that the temperature at which all matter would cease to exist?

Why would you do that to such a sexy car :(

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Soldier

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:46 PM

Tailgater belongs to 0 Kelvin.

Isn't that the temperature at which all matter would cease to exist?
Why would you do that to such a sexy car :(

As a general rule German cars are not cool...

Muskidinho04
  • Muskidinho04

God of Thunder

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 06:51 PM

American Top Gear > U.K. Top Gear.

is this a joke? because american top gear is a f*cking joke. all the hosts try to act like the uk hosts and its f*cking sad. No anti American bias because i am american. i can stand those 3 f*cking idiots. how anyone can stand watching the american version of top gear is beyond me.

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:06 PM

this is coming from a Baller fan, the Baller Sport (Land Rover Sport): uncool. because it's a gas guzzling, high riding 4x4 causing the ice caps to melt. lol

Top Gear is the best and will never be topped IMO. Aus, US, China, etc. they've all tried to be like the original, but there's no way that chemistry could be copied. even some of the Old Top Gear is better than these knock offs IMO. but i will still watch the knock offs because i'm a gear head at heart.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:47 PM Edited by hvcciookay, 04 February 2014 - 07:47 PM.

This scene alone is better than anything US Top Gear has produced.

• Khaos89 and 8up local like this

NXKS
  • NXKS

Rat

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:02 PM

Super cars are automatically cool and above on the top gear wall. The Veyron is classified as "cool".

MantisFang
  • MantisFang

Undead Insect

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:11 PM

Cool: Sultano, Buccaneer, Primo, Monroe
Uncool: dumb junk

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members