Session In Progress: YES
Next Session/RP Server: Sunday, November 10th, at 1 PM EST
Ah, Los Santos. In the heart of San Andreas, neighboring the Blaine County, it is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Home to Vinewood, a large shipping port, and many, many hard working citizens driving their everyday life forward in paradise...
The Los Santos Roleplay, or LS Roleplay is a newly brought up crew dedicated to bringing avid roleplayers alike together. Regular crew sessions are up for crew members to join in and enjoy Los Santos and the Blaine County as if it was their own simulation of paradise.
Failure to comply to rules and bring realism to the game will inevitably result in both a kick from the crew, and the game, however...
But what can you do in the LS Roleplay servers?
- Earn money by working for people and make friends to take on missions
- Take on roleplay jobs to keep the atmosphere energetic, such as a police officer, military soldier, firefighter, dock worker, taxi driver and more
- Enjoy a freeroam server without the missiles of a military jet and gunshots of bandits coursing through the air
- Attend regular events at an effort to make money and reputation: Both in game, and a reputation within the players
- Be in a community of players that are willing to help eachother outside of the roleplay server
As a citizen, or player of the LS roleplay servers, you are required to follow these rules to avoid being terminated from our crew and game:
- Pull over when police tell you to. Comply to everything they say. If you begin a police chase, you will not be kicked, but you may not kill the police officers, and your sentence may be increased greatly.
- Pull over to allow any emergency vehicle to pass
- Follow the rules of the road; slightly speeding and swerving is ignored, as it is sometimes hard to maintain both.
- If told to leave an area by any government/emergency official, do so.
- Any crimes committed are allowed unless caught. Then, you have to follow the rule #1 about police. If you gain any stars, RP police will join in the pursuit, decreasing the likelihood you get away
- There is no set time to be at work, but emergency crews must be on duty 24/7
- Voice chat and parties are not mandatory.
- You may NOT wear armor. That is the uniform signifying you are an emergency crew
Being on an emergency crew doesn't mean you're king of the world, free to do as you please. You have rules as well.
- Do not turn on sirens or speed unless going to an emergency
- Do not pull over random cars unless you have a suspicion
- Do not fire upon any criminal that hasn't yet fired upon you
- The uniform for an emergency crew is armor over your clothing. Only wear a T-Shirt so the armor is visible.
- If a player is in their apartment/garage, do not demand they come out. Wait them out. That is their safe/AFK zone.
- Military: You do not proceed unless required due to heavy fire
There are many jobs that fall under two categories: Ones you must apply for, and ones you do not.
**If you wish to apply for a certain job, post on this forum what job you'd like and why you want it/should get it. You must also be in the official crew
JOBS YOU MUST APPLY FOR:
- Police Officer - Patrol/Arrest criminals
- Fire Fighter - Patrol/Extinguish flames and Attend explosions/accidents
- EMT/Doctor - Bring injured players to hospitals/supply them with food to restore health
- Military Personnel - Attend large scale riots
- Park Ranger - Patrol offroad regions. Branch of police
- Coast Guard - Patrol ocean regions. Branch of police/fire/EMT
- FIB - Undercover police work/Riots. Branch of police
JOBS YOU DO NOT HAVE TO APPLY FOR (Freelance):
- Taxi Driver - Bring people to destination
- Helitours - Give people tours in a helicopter
- Dock Employee - Work to docks; unload and load trucks with a forklift
- Trucker - Drive 18 wheelers
- Tourbus Driver - Drive the Vinewood tour buses
- Garbage collector - Drive garbage trucks door to door
- Car Repo Company - Reposes cars with towtrucks
- Construction Worker - Work at various construction sites
- Pilot - Drive airplanes to destinations
- Airport Employee - Similar to dock employee, except at airport.
- Criminal - Make money through illegal work (HIGH RISK OF ARREST)
- Quarry Worker - Work at the Davis Quartz
- Power Employee - Work at the Windfarm
- Oil Field Employee - Work at the Oil Field
- *Any other freelance source of work
There are no rules against illegal activities being a criminal, but if you are caught, you must suffer the legal consequences, which can often include a fine.
Illegal activities include:
- Vehicle Theft
- Store robbery
- Illegal vehicle selling
- Murder (VERY HIGH RISK)
- Armored Van Theft
MY GAMERTAG: JonZeEpic