Photo

Fair warning (how I play)

36 replies to this topic
Major Arcana
  • Major Arcana

Your friend

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:42 PM

I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet in real life.

Probably not.

• Suppa K likes this

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:53 PM Edited by Suppa K, 22 October 2013 - 09:53 PM.

I love the interpretations of the post. Epspecially from those that did not read. We have such a lovey community. Anyway, I'm not being "tough" or "badass", simply stating that if you start a fight be ready to fight. Keep getting kicked from games because people shoot me and get all butt-hurt when I come after them. That's super lame, if you want to start sh*t be ready to get sh*t back. That's all I'm saying. Y'all are all such Internet bad-asses behind your computer screens. I've given you my name and my platform, come find me or stfu.

No you need to shut the f*ck up because no one asked for your stupid f*cking speech in the first place, you're obviously trying to provoke people and get some sort of reaction. You sound like a f*cking loser and the fact that you felt you needed to make this thread just kind of cements that. 

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

Dunno if this works or not, shot in the dark for social club link:

http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

It didn't. And this:
http://socialclub.ro...nds/search/hojo (No match found)

Dolomite5698
  • Dolomite5698

Jason C

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:21 PM

You kinda sound like some fruitcake trying to roleplay as batman or something. Gonna get murked hard with that little attitude you got going on kid.

Themonsterhunter
  • Themonsterhunter

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:29 PM

Tl;dr OP is trying to scare the community. Congrats, OP you truly surpassed the amount of stupidity that I though was available here.

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:31 PM

op internet gangster badass

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:17 AM

Ha! Well sorry the social club didn't work. Just keep kicking me from your game lobbies. That'll be just fine. For those that don't shoot me, you will not be shot by me.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users