Photo

Fair warning (how I play)

36 replies to this topic
Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:29 PM

I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet in real life. My personality persists in the GTA community to the same extent. I give players a wide berth, when I see players approaching I will typically hide and observe for any hostile action. If you pass me by then I will let you pass and go on my merry way. I am not here to ruin people's fun or to grief you. If you have a bounty, I will collect, that is my one exception. However, if you take any hostile action against me or begin to coordinate any sort of ambush... I will react. If you kill me I will kill you at least three times over. Be ready for a fight, I maintain my K/D. I don't care how many friends you have or what your resources are... You will die until you leave the lobby. I don't care about bad sport, I don't care about your tank or your chopper, you will die. If you want to battle please be ready for a fight. If I mistake you for another player and kill an innocent, I do regret it and I am sorry but that is collateral damage and it happens. If you contact me and advise me of my mistake, I WILL compensate you monitarily and send you a friend request so the mistake will not be repeated. For the last few days I have been engaged in combat with entire teams of hostile players trying to work together against me and put them down so many times that it forces them to find a new lobby. At first I will fight fair, on foot. The more it escalates the more I will bring... Until you have missiles raining down from above. I am a pro with the buzzard and tunnels/bridges will not save you from my impending wraith. I do not need to call in friends to make the fight fair, in fact, I rather prefer to take on a team 3 vs 1. If you kick me because you're being slaughtered... You are going to recieve a message from me describing how little I think of you. If you stand and fight me, we'll probably end up being friends. That is your way out and I will respect the peace until you decide to re-engage. You have been warned.
  • Ethereal_NYC and SkullFace616 like this

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:30 PM

please tell me your playing free aim

• Lagful likes this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:33 PM

Wow. Internet gayngsta alert.
  • Alex Francisco likes this

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

The ending there "You have been warned" gave me a good laugh. K/D has to be the most pointless stat in gaming. It's better to have a really bad K/D and then destroy people who deserve it. If they check your stats then they'll feel even more like sh*t.

• manutd36 and Infamous_WarPig like this

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

Always. I have it set to free-aim, but I still lock on people. I think the lobby host determines the aim mode. When I host, I'm in free. But when I join it still locks. I hate the assisted, it's much more difficult for me because I went thru single player on free aim and I always mistarget with the assisted and accidently shoot cops or other players. IMHO, GTA:O should be 100% free aim for everyone unless playing single player or fighting NPC's. I've made a topic about that but nobody agreed.

NoMeansYes
  • NoMeansYes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:38 PM

Social Club Profile or gtfo

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:40 PM

And that'll prove what?

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:41 PM Edited by Black Rabbit, 22 October 2013 - 08:43 PM.

I am one of the nicest people you will ever meet in real life. My personality persists in the GTA community to the same extent. I give players a wide berth, when I see players approaching I will typically hide and observe for any hostile action. If you pass me by then I will let you pass and go on my merry way. I am not here to ruin people's fun or to grief you. If you have a bounty, I will collect, that is my one exception. However, if you take any hostile action against me or begin to coordinate any sort of ambush... I will react. If you kill me I will kill you at least three times over. Be ready for a fight, I maintain my K/D. I don't care how many friends you have or what your resources are... You will die until you leave the lobby. I don't care about bad sport, I don't care about your tank or your chopper, you will die. If you want to battle please be ready for a fight. If I mistake you for another player and kill an innocent, I do regret it and I am sorry but that is collateral damage and it happens. If you contact me and advise me of my mistake, I WILL compensate you monitarily and send you a friend request so the mistake will not be repeated. For the last few days I have been engaged in combat with entire teams of hostile players trying to work together against me and put them down so many times that it forces them to find a new lobby. At first I will fight fair, on foot. The more it escalates the more I will bring... Until you have missiles raining down from above. I am a pro with the buzzard and tunnels/bridges will not save you from my impending wraith. I do not need to call in friends to make the fight fair, in fact, I rather prefer to take on a team 3 vs 1. If you kick me because you're being slaughtered... You are going to recieve a message from me describing how little I think of you. If you stand and fight me, we'll probably end up being friends. That is your way out and I will respect the peace until you decide to re-engage. You have been warned.

Bitch. Come into Free-Aim and say that sh*t. You WILL die. A LOT. 

Always. I have it set to free-aim, but I still lock on people. I think the lobby host determines the aim mode. When I host, I'm in free. But when I join it still locks. I hate the assisted, it's much more difficult for me because I went thru single player on free aim and I always mistarget with the assisted and accidently shoot cops or other players. IMHO, GTA:O should be 100% free aim for everyone unless playing single player or fighting NPC's. I've made a topic about that but nobody agreed.

This is a cop-out. Don't act like you're all f*cking badass but at the same time "have no clue" why you keep ending up in auto-aim sessions. You know why? Because you are on auto-aim in single player. 

NoMeansYes
  • NoMeansYes

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:41 PM

And that'll prove what?

K/D that he seems to love so much

JiffyChoppas
  • JiffyChoppas

Gold Soul Indigo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:42 PM

Lol I recently took out a garbade clan myself, 3 level 100+ they pulled tanks out and even went on passive mode just to try and run me over they failed and I dropped their already bad 1 KD. It lasted for atleast and hour and a half or even more it was the most fun I've had in GTA:O :)

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

The ending there "You have been warned" gave me a good laugh. K/D has to be the most pointless stat in gaming. It's better to have a really bad K/D and then destroy people who deserve it. If they check your stats then they'll feel even more like sh*t.

I try to maintain all stats in game regardless of their relevance. I don't farm K/D on unsuspecting players, only those who shoot first or in death matches. If you don't care about your K/D then more power to ya! I try to preserve mine. It's becoming really popular for players to spawn camp my apartment or stores/mod shops waiting to ambush. Those are the people I love to go after and it is a ton of fun for me. I spend every last dollar I earn as soon as I earn it. Either mods or ammunition, so I never have cash and I will keep fighting with you until you leave or I have to go. Just wanted to give a fair warning to the players that grief others. I can't tell you how many times I've been kicked from lobbies because some teams ambush plan got messed up by me because I actually put up a fight.

Ethereal_NYC
  • Ethereal_NYC

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

i agree. i just made a topic about free aim users being rewarded. you should check it out.

• Hojo-88 likes this

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Not going to argue with anyone here. No idea how to link social club. You have my I.D., it's Hojo-88 on PS3. Come find me and we will find out. Cheers!

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

K/d in free roam? Seriously? That sh*t means nothing. One can easily tank whore and boost a 8. k/d.

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

i agree. i just made a topic about free aim users being rewarded. you should check it out.

Link! Please! I will support that 100%.

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:47 PM

OP didn't even post his GT or PSN name.. what a badass

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:48 PM

Ill probs just sticky bomb your car, it's just much more fun, f*ck off with your beliefs

Car Lover
  • Car Lover

Lover of Cars

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

I once took on the other 15 players in the lobby by myself.  In the end, I was the only one left standing.  Here is the video...

https://www.youtube....h?v=qn_HFEDNZ_Q

JiffyChoppas
  • JiffyChoppas

Gold Soul Indigo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:49 PM

K/d in free roam? Seriously? That sh*t means nothing. One can easily tank whore and boost a 8. k/d.

I own a tank myself and its really not difficult to counter. All you have to do is go in passive mode and try to hijack it which is easy trust me or snipe him while inside it.

JiffyChoppas
  • JiffyChoppas

Gold Soul Indigo

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

I own a tank myself and its really not difficult to counter. All you have to do is go in passive mode and try to hijack it which is easy trust me or snipe him while inside it.

Oh I also forgot if its in a Clean lobby just run your personal vehicle into the tank so they get bad sport eventually and still pay for your vehicle

Zenom
  • Zenom

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:51 PM Edited by Zenom, 22 October 2013 - 08:52 PM.

https://www.youtube....GgflscOmW8#t=32

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

If you have a high K/D ratio, you are most likely a douche. There is no way to prove this. You sure talk yourself up a lot though. Which is typically all an act. You're like the little Jack Russel Terrier of the forums, talking sh*t like he's big and can do anything harmful. 

, it's Hojo-88 on PS3.

No matching Members found

qweerdo
  • qweerdo

turd nibbler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

You have been warned.

giphy.gif

• teagle and Hojo-88 like this

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:54 PM

It's in the top left corner bud, Hojo-88 on PS3.

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:55 PM Edited by Hojo-88, 22 October 2013 - 09:23 PM.

It's in the top left corner. Hojo-88 on PS3.

Sorry double post, lag.

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:57 PM

I never said it was difficult.

Oh I also forgot if its in a Clean lobby just run your personal vehicle into the tank so they get bad sport eventually and still pay for your vehicle

There's no need to do this. If someone pulls out their tank, I'll just do the same. I lol at kidz who run to their tank when they kill me on foot. Good times!

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

Fair warning: No one cares.
  • EyeMacHunt likes this

MrMonkish
  • MrMonkish

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:05 PM

Wow!  You are a tough dude.  You use a lot of tough words all in a row to make sentences.  I am sure somewhere in there you made sense of it all, but I don't feel like reading your tough talk.  Especially since it is all talk.

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:22 PM

I love the interpretations of the post. Epspecially from those that did not read. We have such a lovey community. Anyway, I'm not being "tough" or "badass", simply stating that if you start a fight be ready to fight. Keep getting kicked from games because people shoot me and get all butt-hurt when I come after them. That's super lame, if you want to start sh*t be ready to get sh*t back. That's all I'm saying. Y'all are all such Internet bad-asses behind your computer screens. I've given you my name and my platform, come find me or stfu.

Hojo-88
  • Hojo-88

USAF ATC

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:26 PM

Dunno if this works or not, shot in the dark for social club link:

http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users