Kick members from my crew

31 replies to this topic
DiaDREWbetic
  • DiaDREWbetic

I will just sh*t all over you- VP, Outlaws LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Same issue. I had a douchebag in my crew doing dumb sh*t and he HAS a socialclub account, but he doesn't even know what it is (more likely just won't tell me)... So it's impossible (other than RP tracking) to find the asshole. 

NO way to kick them from the crew in-game. the "KICK" option that dude is talkin about is to kick from the session, not the same deal. Only can be done by the leader of the crew (or maybe if the leader set it so commissioners can kick members). 

So NOW I got two POS crew killers that will glitch into a wall, put a bounty on one of them then just kill every player who comes by for the bounty. Ridiculous. They are in another MC so they're obviously doing it to 'get at' our crew/make us look like dicks/rack up player kills. 

Kokeret99 (kokeret on psn) and Swixs15 (same as psn) are absolute idiots, must be 12 years old, they're the current issue

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:46 PM

I've encountered this same problem many times. There is an option to invite people to your crew, why isn't there one to do the opposite and kick members?

Cheers!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users