Kick members from my crew

37 replies to this topic
DiaDREWbetic
  • DiaDREWbetic

I will just sh*t all over you- VP, Outlaws LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:22 PM

Same issue. I had a douchebag in my crew doing dumb sh*t and he HAS a socialclub account, but he doesn't even know what it is (more likely just won't tell me)... So it's impossible (other than RP tracking) to find the asshole. 

NO way to kick them from the crew in-game. the "KICK" option that dude is talkin about is to kick from the session, not the same deal. Only can be done by the leader of the crew (or maybe if the leader set it so commissioners can kick members). 

So NOW I got two POS crew killers that will glitch into a wall, put a bounty on one of them then just kill every player who comes by for the bounty. Ridiculous. They are in another MC so they're obviously doing it to 'get at' our crew/make us look like dicks/rack up player kills. 

Kokeret99 (kokeret on psn) and Swixs15 (same as psn) are absolute idiots, must be 12 years old, they're the current issue

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 July 2014 - 08:46 PM

I've encountered this same problem many times. There is an option to invite people to your crew, why isn't there one to do the opposite and kick members?

Cheers!

Cop Crew
  • Cop Crew

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2016 - 06:47 PM Edited by Cop Crew, 22 April 2016 - 06:51 PM.

Hi there I have a person in my crew who is an obnoxious, vile little prat and I want to kick him out. However he hasn't linked his psn account to his social club account, so I can't find him.. Has anyone any tips on how I could find him and not him out?

I see you posted this over 2 years ago and it is still an issue with Rockstar.   I have a no kill crewmate rule, but I have 2 people that kill anyone including me and they simply dont show up in the crew Hierarchy.  Even if I search the psn name in rockstar it shows nothing. So I cant ban them.

But one user might have the key with the photos:  if you take an snapmatic photo of someone and upload it to rockstar, they automatically show the user's name in the photo.  so when someone is killing you, go into passive mode and take a pic of them. You should be able to find them that way. 

• aaronBLUEeyes, Cubanoking99 and MurdaMacy like this

MurdaMacy
  • MurdaMacy

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2016 - 07:23 PM Edited by MurdaMacy, 22 April 2016 - 07:25 PM.

Hi there I have a person in my crew who is an obnoxious, vile little prat and I want to kick him out. However he hasn't linked his psn account to his social club account, so I can't find him.. Has anyone any tips on how I could find him and not him out?

I just gather the crew & follow them from lobby 2 lobby jumping them until they quit the or switch tags.  if they switch tags, i find the name with the same tag and kick them.

another option (while time consuming but effective) is to have everyone link their xbox and set privacy to friends/crew.  anyone not linked gets kicked.

aaronBLUEeyes
  • aaronBLUEeyes

Sovereign for the GUILD of CALAMIT0US INTENT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:18 PM Edited by aaronBLUEeyes, 22 April 2016 - 11:22 PM.

OP I feel your pain and have had issues with this too. We had a crew member kill anyone in the crew on site in free roam.

Likewise, there's no way to identify the player. So, I locked crew to invite only and kicked 220 members in a single day. Anyone that did not have our crew as active was removed.

I've filed a support ticket asking Rockstar to make console account linking mandatory so that crew leadership knows whom the members. I also asked for a last active feature so old members that don't play anymore can be removed.

Additionally, Rockstar should to add the ability to kick crew members from the in-game crew tab while reviewing members just like there's an invite option.

I urge ALL crews to file support tickets asking for these features so crew leaders can properly manage their crews.
  • Cubanoking99 likes this

aaronBLUEeyes
  • aaronBLUEeyes

Sovereign for the GUILD of CALAMIT0US INTENT

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 April 2016 - 11:24 PM

I've used crew photos to find players, but it's a pain and when we had this issue it was before SocialClub had that feature.

Quintenr95
  • Quintenr95

Combined Rank 1525

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 April 2016 - 02:30 AM

You can try checking the game stats of people on Social Club who don't have their PSN/Gamertag linked, if their settings allow crew members to see stats you can see a picture of their character. I was able to find someone that way.

PatG
  • PatG

Why do we like to hurt so much?

• Van Society
  • Philippines

Posted 23 April 2016 - 03:03 AM Edited by PatG, 23 April 2016 - 11:49 PM.

Another option for those who have problems with crew killing is to just keep killing the dude or letting him kill you until they pop up as your archenemy on SC. Pretty sure the SC should pop up there.

Works best with a new account so you can just get like 1 or 2 kills on the person. 

I'm currently using a new account to track down one guy whenever he goes online, try to get into a lobby with him and get a kill or 2 to see if his SC name pops up as my archenemy. Unfortunately, it's a hassle to switch between PSN's.

Something that looks like this: 

sYlNCVO.png

If you're curious as to how I have 99 kills on him, it's because we ended up in a parkour DM and he put the weapons as owned + picked up. Was about 10-20 minutes of pure spawn killing.

Edit: Just found out it doesn't work. SC is such an ass feature honestly.

tdPAK7v.png

• Fozzie_420 and Cop Crew like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users