Photo

Funny GTAO moments?

10 replies to this topic
Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:51 PM

I ran up and punched an astronaut, holding a cup of coffee, to the ground at the movie studio. He and a security guard chased me outta the studio area, yelling about kicking my ass, while I was laughing and running to my car.

The NPC's can be hysterical when just people watching. My fav was a woman talking on her cell phone: "... so I just blew a guy in his car..."

Redsox401
  • Redsox401

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

My buddy owns one of those vans you can mod out to have no windows. Looks like a streotypical "rape/molester" vans. He frequently takes it to a playground and jerks off in it. Always good for a few laughs and funny pics.

http://socialclub.ro...WkEmXkLiJ1rhrjg

DirtyT
  • DirtyT

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

Camping the docks for high priority vehicles, then receiving hate mail & a bounty.

Hilarity ensues.

BrittTheGrit
  • BrittTheGrit

Boss Lady

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:10 PM

Was following a friend on a motorbike, he crashed into a truck, I crashed into him. Him and the truck exploded as I hit him, flew off my bike and flew through the explosion. Was a pretty cool and funny moment.

hugh750
  • hugh750

JUST PLAIN CRAZY!!!

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

I ran up and punched an astronaut, holding a cup of coffee, to the ground at the movie studio. He and a security guard chased me outta the studio area, yelling about kicking my ass, while I was laughing and running to my car.

The NPC's can be hysterical when just people watching. My fav was a woman talking on her cell phone: "... so I just blew a guy in his car..."

i had an odd one, i encountered a male npc talking on a cell phone bad mouthing his dad, then he dissappeared. :blink:

prodigy_hades
  • prodigy_hades

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:18 PM

went to the cinema
saw a bunch of hilarious things
best laugh I've ever had since playing the game
I meant it, I recommend u guys to try the cinema

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

Space Republican Rangers FTW!!

Mad Russian
  • Mad Russian

soviet friendly

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

me and my friends funniest moments..check it out..))

http://www.youtube.c...rBb2f4IYAo1rFcw

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

SHUT UP AND BLEED

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

One time I shot this dude...totally pwnd him!

Epi
  • Epi

might be a girl in rl

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:02 PM

i was driving around on my awesome pink faggio with turbo and pink helmet

i passed 4 chrome e-penises dudes , wich i found out a bit later was a crew, and honked my clownhorn because im an attentionwhore

short after that i get passed by on of the chrome adders  he turns and rams his adder headon into my faggio....

im not even mad... i understand that i standout way more then they do

what did piss me of was the fact he send me a msg saying : f*ck your moped

MOPED?!?!? MOOOf*ckINGPED???

so i called some mercs, and i called an airstrike and i went into a headon war 1vs4 with npc support for the first 3mins

what happend was a full blown war in freemode, with nubs trying to ram me and no free aim skill from the cars and bad posistioning. me hiding behind poles, corners , rooftops etc killing them many many times more then they could kill me with the 4 , while also fighting of police and jacking their cars to ride away from the pigs, and when it was save or i had a good spot, mad sure their car didnt break , because they where dumb f*cks that kept moving to me, so no calling your mechanic and no calling mm

after total dominating them for calling my faggio a moped i got a friend inv from one and a party inv... i ofc accepted the inv , because i wanted to hear some grieving... ow i was not dissapointed... after their rambling and shouting and f*cking my mom (wich was creepy seeing she is underground) i told them that i hacked the game especcialy so i could follow ppl to their new found session, and that i noted down their names and was gonna make them unable to play normaly for the next 3 hours...

all of them went offline after that

after that i drove to blain country with my faggio and chilled down a bit

StoNeS29
  • StoNeS29

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

This is just a NPC funny one for me at least, but I was running down the street one time just randomly punching people in the back of the head.  I rounded this corner and there were there 2 guys standing there talking to each other outside a building over coffee and cigarettes.  This time instead of punching them I just ran full speed into one of the guys who after I knocked into him he in turn fell into the other guy knocking him over.  I kept running assuming they would give chase, when I didnt see a red circle on the map I turned around and these 2 guys are fighting each other instead.  I just stood there and laughed as they beat each other up.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users