A83SXc9.png

I'm so done.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

how do u use the sniper in the chopper?

You have to have access to the metal workshop near LSC in Vinewood, you can build a walkout attachment to the helicopter. But it has to be a purchased helicopter to work.

Is this for real? 

lol.. No

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:37 PM

I hope you're in a session when I have a bounty on my head.

daver6
  • daver6

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:11 PM

A83SXc9.png

I'm so done.

So funny

soldat89
  • soldat89

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:15 PM

Snipper? Sounds intimidating

SugarTxomo
  • SugarTxomo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

Spoiler

I misspelled it on purpose.  I wrote it with two 'p' cause my bullets hit two times, like the one that killed JFK.

Spoiler

I've some problems with english language cause I'm always hiding in the bushes waiting for you to blow your heads up, and that's not a good way to socialize and learn the language if you are a foreigner.

Anyway I don't care about changing my name to "The misspelled Sniper on the Chopper", "The Barber on the Chopper" or "Sweeney Todd on the Chopper".  The fact is that I will be aiming at the red dots on the map.

:die:                                                              :devil:

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

A83SXc9.png

This made me laugh so much a little bit of wee came out  :catspider:

daver6
  • daver6

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:21 PM

Spoiler

I misspelled it on purpose.  I wrote it with two 'p' cause my bullets hit two times, like the one that killed JFK.

Spoiler

I've some problems with english language cause I'm always hiding in the bushes waiting for you to blow your heads up, and that's not a good way to socialize and learn the language if you are a foreigner.

Anyway I don't care about changing my name to "The misspelled Sniper on the Chopper", "The Barber on the Chopper" or "Sweeney Todd on the Chopper".  The fact is that I will be aiming at the red dots on the map.

At least you have a sense of humor

Mr Fyn666
  • Mr Fyn666

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

And I bet your an assisted aim snipper... Pfft

Point click press

harbujahn the great
  • harbujahn the great

SOON....YOU WILL ALL BE HUNTED DOWN IN LOS SANTOS !!!

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

watch your back biatch before you know it il be behind you ready to dry roast your ass :rampage:

SugarTxomo
  • SugarTxomo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:26 PM

A83SXc9.png

hahahah so funny!! :pp

Ballistic_BG
  • Ballistic_BG

Con Artist

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:28 PM

I'm the "Snipper on a Chopper" bounty hunter. I'm the shadow that chases the red dots on the map.

I'm far deadlier than the "Vinewood snipper". I'm the flying silent dead. When you have a price on your head I'm waiting on the roof of that building. When you are running away from the city on your car I'm hidden in the bushes by the highway. I'm on the summit of that hill. I'm that distant white dot that kills you.

You just can hide in your garages, there's not another way to keep safe when you have a bounty on you.

I'm the guy who snipes people out of choppers.

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:31 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Any sniper who knows what they're doing doesn't need 2 shots. You're not scary, give up.

1daymember
  • 1daymember

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:34 PM Edited by 1daymember, 22 October 2013 - 04:36 PM.

ya. saying snipper is the "cool" way of saying sniper. and in CoD. saying you just got quick scopped is the "cool" way of saying you just got quick scoped. his misspelling was probably intentional.

SugarTxomo
  • SugarTxomo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

I'm the "Snipper on a Chopper" bounty hunter. I'm the shadow that chases the red dots on the map.
I'm far deadlier than the "Vinewood snipper". I'm the flying silent dead. When you have a price on your head I'm waiting on the roof of that building. When you are running away from the city on your car I'm hidden in the bushes by the highway. I'm on the summit of that hill. I'm that distant white dot that kills you.
You just can hide in your garages, there's not another way to keep safe when you have a bounty on you.

Your the little fa**ot that was sat on top of maze bank. I flew a helicopter into your face as I casually parachuted out.

Deadly my arse.

No, it wasn't me... He should be a "Snipper on the Chopper" imitator.

It's a stupid way to try to do my thing on the top of the Maze Bank.  Only a noob would try to have fun on this place.  You are not able to see the cars or people on the street from there... :r*:

I was killing people yesterday on the highway, the hospital's roof, the airport, but not the Maze Bank. :blink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users