Photo

Gloves?

10 replies to this topic
SkullFace616
  • SkullFace616

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

This morning on the social club I saw a photo of someone's character wearing long gloves. Does anyone know where to get these? I left them a comment but no reply yet but I think we should be able to get gloves for our characters.  

IShotBambi
  • IShotBambi

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

For online? 

I was just thinking about this the other day. Not long gloves but the short ones bikers wear. I mean, why would we rob a bank and leave out dirty fingerprints on everything

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

This morning on the social club I saw a photo of someone's character wearing long gloves. Does anyone know where to get these? I left them a comment but no reply yet but I think we should be able to get gloves for our characters.  

Link?

Because I think it may have been a SP pic. There are outfits in it that have gloves.

SkullFace616
  • SkullFace616

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:46 AM

Link?

Because I think it may have been a SP pic. There are outfits in it that have gloves.

Here's a link to the pic: http://prod.cloud.ro...rFZmv1Q/0_0.jpg

I think there should be all sorts of gloves but yeah, why would career criminals leave fingerprints everywhere?  :blink:

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:48 AM

That's not someone's character. That's a tranny NPC. lol

• IShotBambi likes this

mkjah22
  • mkjah22

Stoned Assassin

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:51 AM

LOL

MisterRawgers
  • MisterRawgers

Swindler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:19 AM

Yeah that's not an online character.. lol. 

There needs to be gloves though, you always wore them during heists in SP. Who the hell doesn't wear gloves during a heist? Maybe we will see them in the Beach Bum DLC or maybe they will be added with heists. 

Kent_Paul_Jnr
  • Kent_Paul_Jnr

lets bounce

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

Link?

Here's a link to the pic: http://prod.cloud.ro...rFZmv1Q/0_0.jpg

I think there should be all sorts of gloves but yeah, why would career criminals leave fingerprints everywhere?  :blink:

lol

R* and there attention to detail lol - makes u wonder about those street walkers you been spending your money on in Los Santos :rampage:

Maybe that's y we don't camera angles in cars as R* doesn't want u seeing who is pleasing you LMAO

if it was Carmen Moore or Areeya , then that's another story lol

FarVision
  • FarVision

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:30 AM

Damn I better start looking closer when I ... go to the beach

• KoolJohn likes this

SkullFace616
  • SkullFace616

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:35 AM

Hahaha... oh sorry I thought it was someone's character!  :wtf:

But they should deffo add gloves. I think all the clothes that NPC's have should be available from the start too. I mean that clothing is already designed, how difficult is it to just add it?

• Kent_Paul_Jnr likes this

CriminalHero
  • CriminalHero

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:14 AM

It'd be cool to wear gloves while wearing a suit. Makes you feel like a hitman. (Agent 47)

• Kent_Paul_Jnr and SkullFace616 like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users