I R "Bad Sport"

4 replies to this topic
KiiNGKiiLL
  • KiiNGKiiLL

Semper Fatalis Leader

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

Here's how this went down.

Over the course of my online career, I will admit, I've blown up some people's vehicles. However, I've never went around hunting for random people to blow up. Everyone that has met the end of my amazing sticky bomb throwing, has deserved it. I also just got the chance to purchase a tank, which I thought would help better my ability to collect bounties and avoid bounty hunters. However, this is not the case. After using the tank, with no intentions on killing anyone, I had a few people refuse to heed my warning about the tank being able to destroy vehicles with relative ease. They thought it would be funny to run into the tank with their vehicles, causing me "Bad Sport" points. This must've happened a dozen times, to which I got fed up and left said lobby.

The new lobby I joined had someone killing senselessly and the people being killed were actually pleading with the attacker to stop. They weren't doing anything, so I decided to help them out. I blew the attackers car up, next thing I know; I'm wearing a dunce cap and considered a "Bad Sport".

Really? I had a bunch of idiots refuse to listen to me. Then I try to help someone out and get screwed over in the end? I've spent almost 3 days in this lobby, and after reaching 21 hours left on my sentence, it got increased back to 1d 21h. I hadn't done anything to get another day added on.

This "Bad Sport" thing is horsesh*t. I mean, I appreciate them trying to keep griefers in line, but what about us good players just trying to help other's out? Or what about defending myself if some tool in a personal vehicle runs around sticky bombing me for no reason? Am I just supposed to sit there and take it? I think not. This system is so flawed and IMHO, it needs removed. It's putting good players in lobbies with complete assholes and ruining the experience even further.

MrClifton13
  • MrClifton13

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:01 AM

Don't be a moron and you'll be fine. Mods please lock this thread. Let's not clog the forum up with these, frustrating people. 

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:27 AM

Don't be a moron and you'll be fine. Mods please lock this thread. Let's not clog the forum up with these, frustrating people. 

Better yet, please create a pinned thread for "Really!! I only blew up a few personal vehicles and now I'm in the bad sport lobby"

King Kapone
  • King Kapone

x N i g h t c a l l

• The Connection

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

The new lobby I joined had someone killing senselessly and the people being killed were actually pleading with the attacker to stop. They weren't doing anything, so I decided to help them out.

There are two problems here.

1.) The people pleading with the attacker to stop. Nothing was keeping them in the lobby. They could have easily left and went to a new lobby together. They either ultimately enjoyed what was going on or are too dumb to figure out a better solution and deserved to be senselessly attacked in a video game.

2.) You decided to help them out. Keyword here is decided. Look, Rockstar nor any other video game has the time or resources to figure out the motivation for why one player killed another. They have a very specific system to where if it looks like you're stringing together some random acts of violence or kills then you'll automatically qualify for the dunce cap award. Simple as.

Basically, shoot someone (HUM, not NPC) outside of a deathmatch type mode and expect to be labeled a bad sport, especially if its a revenge kill.

roostersrule2
  • roostersrule2

I'm Batman

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

IDEYFVCBRIUVCORUYFCB;OIR4UFY7URF

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users