Hacker gave me a bad sport warning!

13 replies to this topic
blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:04 AM

The guy's name was LeMarshan.

We started a mission. He was only a level 4, but I figured I'd give him some practice and good money. As soon as the mission started, the screen asked me if I was sure I wanted to quit. I answered no.

I got in my car and the other guy suddenly died. Then he apparently appeared at the target location, which was almost three miles away, because it said he had reached the truck. Then he died again.

So I knew something was up and I wasn't about to let this jackass simply spectate while I made him money, so I let the enemies kill me ... even though, honestly, they shouldn't have shown up already (probably because he had teleported to the target location).

The mission FAILED and on the next job screen, I exited to go back to Freemode. And when I get back there, I get a warning about how leaving a mission early can result in being a Bad Sport.

Just another reason why Bad Sport is f*cking stupid.

theguy01
  • theguy01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:24 AM Edited by theguy01, 22 October 2013 - 08:25 AM.

It called suicide and the warning might be a glitch. He did not 'hacked' the game to give you a bad sport warning.

:facepalm:

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

The games bad sport thing is gay as f*ck, I get kicked by accident and it says im a bad sport? Ok

withonion
  • withonion

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:26 AM

Its a glitch i was getting all the time yesterday. Dont worry about it.

R.R
  • R.R

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:28 AM

Be happy you only got bad sport...

OMG+HAX.+Seems+legit_3b0838_3484500.jpg

Be warned.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:20 AM Edited by blackrooster_, 22 October 2013 - 09:25 AM.

It called suicide and the warning might be a glitch. He did not 'hacked' the game to give you a bad sport warning.

Then explain this. Why did I get a warning as soon as I started the mission that I was trying to quit when I wasn't? And why did he suddenly die ... then appear three miles away on the map ... and then die again seconds later? If he suicided himself, then why HOW THE f*ck did he teleport?

And then when I quit the correct way, I got a bad sport warning.

I have seen several level 1000 players who have no stats, so yes, this game has been hacked by certain players, so don't facepalm me until you've played the game a little more.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:22 AM

Its a glitch i was getting all the time yesterday. Dont worry about it.

See, I would normally think it was a glitch. I kept getting failed missions a few days ago, but this was too suspicious. Why did he die, then appear three miles away and then die again, when I was perfectly fine? 

As I've said, I have seen glitchers at level 1000, so it's not farfetched. I've never seen anything like it. Every mission before and after that was fine.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:23 AM

The games bad sport thing is gay as f*ck, I get kicked by accident and it says im a bad sport? Ok

I totally agree. It's stupid. Technical glitches, and now hackers apparently, can cause one. We should remove it. I'd be fine with the guy paying the full price for my ride.

Masochron
  • Masochron

What Lies Below

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

You know there's an option to kill yourself and respawn in a different location, right?

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

Be happy you only got bad sport...

OMG+HAX.+Seems+legit_3b0838_3484500.jpg

Be warned.

Damn man , is that news artical real lol

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

You know there's an option to kill yourself and respawn in a different location, right?

Yes, but does this work in a mission? And by "different location," does it mean right by your target? I don't think that's how it works ... does it?

Nothing would surprise me, as far as hacking. In GTA IV, guys used to put me in a hippo costume and then set me on fire from anywhere on the map. lol

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:42 PM

You are reading too many of them UFO magazines.

theguy01
  • theguy01

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:53 AM

Then explain this. Why did I get a warning as soon as I started the mission that I was trying to quit when I wasn't? And why did he suddenly die ... then appear three miles away on the map ... and then die again seconds later? If he suicided himself, then why HOW THE f*ck did he teleport?

And then when I quit the correct way, I got a bad sport warning.

I have seen several level 1000 players who have no stats, so yes, this game has been hacked by certain players, so don't facepalm me until you've played the game a little more.

When you die you can respawn at the objective...

Courtesy Flush George
  • Courtesy Flush George

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 09:26 AM

I'm going off a limb here.... Do you wear a helmet and take a short bus to school?....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users