The Exploiters/Cheaters ruin the community

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic
IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:08 PM

So i guess everyone defending the farming and LS glitching also think the passive mode (god mode) glitch is okay?

Apples and Oranges

They're both an exploit in the game....

So using that same logic you and Charles Manson are the same because you are both people. Charlie Chaplan and Hitler are the same because they sported the same mustache. That makes zero sense bro.

Ha ha actually, comparing two glitches in a game is perfectly reasonable, as they are the same concept... comparing a mass murder to a normal person makes no sense, as they don't have the same concept, nor the same reasons for being discussed... 

Just....stop. It makes sense in that you are saying the two glitches are the same in the most general of terms which doesn't support the topic at hand. It's just an observation. To put your statement into the context of the topic, my analogy makes perfect sense because although they are alike because they are both glitches, they do wildly different things. Kind of like how both you and Charles Manson are both humans, but you both have done very different things, hopefully.

Ha ha you're comparing HUMANS to a computer program... your analogy fails on that alone...

People aren't the same.. plain and simple. GLITCHES, however mundane, DO THE SAME THING. They give you an unfair advantage in the game. Again, cheaters justify themselves HOWEVER they can. The simple fact is the god mode glitch, the money glitch, and the RP glitch, are ALL glitches... unintended consequences of the players action... 

Argue semantics all you want... 

Wow, are you serious? 

• a·nal·o·gy
  • [ ə nálləjee ]
  •  
  1. comparison: a comparison between two things that are similar in some way, often used to help explain something or make it easier to understand
  2. similarity: a similarity in some respects

Semantics isn't your strong suit, comprehension or rationale either.

Out and Sideways
  • Out and Sideways

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:17 PM

So i guess everyone defending the farming and LS glitching also think the passive mode (god mode) glitch is okay?

Apples and Oranges

First off, you listed three things in there, all of which are different. Farming is the act of repeating an in game mechanic over and over because that's an option offered by the developers of the game (e.g. Replay option). LS glitching IS an exploit and unintended side effect of game design that the developers did NOT want to happen but ultimately does not really affect the game as severe as other glitches and exploits because it just affects the longetivity of the game for that specific user. God Mode is similar to the LS glitch, but is ultimately WORSE due to the fact that it DIRECTLY AFFECTS other users' experiences.

Explanation of the replay option: Rockstar intended for users to be able to replay missions. Otherwise why have that option? Why have levels up until 120? Their game is lacking in content. People would naturally do what it took to get to max level (common MMO mentality). Rockstar tried to slow them down, but honestly if you can just redial the quest giver on the phone to get the mission again, why bother with slow downs? It's great and all that you took the high road and chose not to replay missions, but Rockstar realized that they haven't done anything for the story (no progression, nothing) so that's why replay is there.

Seriously the way you're grouping everything together is worrying. It's a normal human thing to do at certain levels, but your severity of "in group out group" thinking makes southern racism look tame in comparison.

I'm glad talking about a glitch in a video game is comparable to "southern racism,"  but here ya go... wanna know how YOU glitching effects ME, the non glitcher? 

"While Rockstar had promised that the DLC would be released within a few weeks of the GTA Online's release, there seems to have been a delay now due to the firm's concentration on improving the ongoing errors and glitches in thegame." 

http://www.ibtimes.c...elease-date.htm

So, justify yourself ANY way you have to, what you are doing is a GLITCH and unintended in the game... You are trying to justify sh*tty behavior... Now THAT seems more like southern racism to me ;)

Not quite sure you're understanding the analogy. Justifying sh*tty behavior isn't southern racism, it's part of the human psyche when it comes to "in group out group favoritism". The way I see southern racism is anyone who's even slightly a dark skin tone whether is natural or just a tan of some sort gets hated upon by racists in the South. You're doing the same for anyone that's not playing the way you're playing, regardless of whether what they're doing is right or wrong.

It hurts my programmer brain and soul when you or anyone else on this forum misuses terminology. Farming is not a glitch, please don't group it as so. If you want to be really technical, anything you repeat would be considered farming. Races, TDM, gang attacks, getting cars for Simeon, all farming if you do them more than once. Unfortunately, this game would be completely dead if you could only do things once. You're talking about longetivity of a game; only being able to do things once or maybe twice equals easy game completion. The other two things ARE glitches though, that I won't fight you over, but farming isn't. Please use terminology correctly.

Rockstar, and any other company out there, would logically try to fix anything major problems they run into during launch before releasing DLC. I think what they're trying to focus on is the fact that people are STILL LOSING CHARACRERS AND PROGRESS, despite their efforts to stop this from happening. Same goes for screen hangups and freezes and infinites. Honestly, it's not hard to play damage control for the "glitches" you've complained about. In fact, they've already made progress on it, albeit maybe not the right steps, but definitely progress. And I'd understand your frustration if this DLC meant anything. It's clothes and weapons. If it were heists, I'd be frustrated as well, but this DLC is almost pure aesthetics. Odds are that there won't be more than 5-10 new missions, all of which would pay and give RP next to nothing, with no story progression. I'd personally want them to work longer on making heists anyways, whenever I hear "DLC is delayed", what I think is "Alright, more time for the team to make it better than its current standing state before they release it". I don't find a scapegoat for anything that goes wrong.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

@OP - Levels aren`t glitched. I can play Arms Race all day long by myself and get the RP to boost my level. Sure, some might have just glitched the money, but the levels are legit.

We can argue all day long how an asshole the regular GTA player is, but that is an entirely different issue.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:43 PM

I'm tired of all of these noobs who exploited the game and are now rank 75+ with millions of dollars. Just did a mission with one and they were riding around in a chrome Cheetah and calling in helicopters. After we won the mission, they messaged me and said, "You're welcome." What am I welcome for? They said I was good for nothing. I had more kills then they did, I just happened to die from a random explosion. I run into these idiots all the time who think they are big shots or act like they earned their rep. These are random noobs who exploited the game, and now act like they are legends of San Andreas. I'm a rank 50 legit, and I'm proud of that. I haven't played in a few days because I've been pretty busy. What's funny is when I play them in deathmatches or free-roam, I dominate them every time. Even with all the weapons and money, they are garbage players. 

If you have exploited the game, then you better not act like you did it legit. You are a noob, end of story.

ok 2 things.

grinding was allowed before whiners like you had it shut off. its not our fault you didnt have any friends with the ability to get said missions.

and 2. that guy was just an asshole.

1. I play with a ton of friends. I had easy access to all of those missions. I played them once and left. I'm sorry that I actually like to earn things the right way. I'm not a cheater or don't like taking the easy route. I like to work for my stuff.

2. Yes. 

do you have any idea how much i had to bust my sh*t to earn what i have?

f*ck you hardmoder. i earned my keep too!

f*cker.  :/

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:46 PM

Glitchers trying to justify glitching ha ha ha makes me laugh every time...

Apples and Oranges

So using that same logic you and Charles Manson are the same because you are both people. Charlie Chaplan and Hitler are the same because they sported the same mustache. That makes zero sense bro.

Ha ha actually, comparing two glitches in a game is perfectly reasonable, as they are the same concept... comparing a mass murder to a normal person makes no sense, as they don't have the same concept, nor the same reasons for being discussed... 

Just....stop. It makes sense in that you are saying the two glitches are the same in the most general of terms which doesn't support the topic at hand. It's just an observation. To put your statement into the context of the topic, my analogy makes perfect sense because although they are alike because they are both glitches, they do wildly different things. Kind of like how both you and Charles Manson are both humans, but you both have done very different things, hopefully.

Ha ha you're comparing HUMANS to a computer program... your analogy fails on that alone...

People aren't the same.. plain and simple. GLITCHES, however mundane, DO THE SAME THING. They give you an unfair advantage in the game. Again, cheaters justify themselves HOWEVER they can. The simple fact is the god mode glitch, the money glitch, and the RP glitch, are ALL glitches... unintended consequences of the players action... 

Argue semantics all you want... 

Wow, are you serious? 

• a·nal·o·gy
  • [ ə nálləjee ]
  •  
  1. comparison: a comparison between two things that are similar in some way, 

Right and how are Hitler and Charlie Chaplin similar other then having the same stash?

Again, you're comparing HUMANS to a COMPUTER program... analogy fails... 

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:47 PM

Listen, this thread has gotten ridiculous. You people wanna glitch to make money and earn RP, fine, go ahead. I don't give a sh*t. Just stop saying you're gaining "legit" RP... you're cheating and you know it....

IomMeza
  • IomMeza

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:49 PM

Who cares about getting legit RP or not legit.

We choose how we play, nuff said.

Out and Sideways
  • Out and Sideways

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:52 PM Edited by Out and Sideways, 22 October 2013 - 12:59 PM.

QFT (quoted for truth), but based on Tacoburgher's response in another thread, I don't think he even accurately reads our responses anyways. Better to just let this thread die.
  • IrishRed88 likes this

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:03 PM

QFT (quoted for truth), but based on Tacoburgher's response in another thread, I don't think he even accurately reads our responses anyways. Better to just let this thread die.

all rp is legit. no matter how you get it.

you cant exploit it.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:05 PM

Listen, this thread has gotten ridiculous. You people wanna glitch to make money and earn RP, fine, go ahead. I don't give a sh*t. Just stop saying you're gaining "legit" RP... you're cheating and you know it....

From the very beginning of this thread you have given a sh*t, until you found your argument was invalid, otherwise you would not have tried to defend the OP.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:07 PM

Ha ha ha ooooooookkkkkkk. I have responded to everything you have tried to say. Meanwhile you ignore how horrible the hitler analogy was, you ignore the fact YOU say god mode glitching is bad yet money and to glitching is ok, you've ignored my link about glitches being the reason dlc is being delayed AND you've ignored the fact people say glitching the prison race is legit...

And I don't read threads correctly? Ha ha ha I've already said play the game however you want, just stop trying to justify glitching. It's cheating and you all know it...

Disagree with me all u want, just don't lie about sh*t...

MrAnimalUK
  • MrAnimalUK

Game rager

• Members

R* said in an OFFICIAL statement, that farming/grinding of the same mission was NOT an exploit/cheat/glitch. Its a legitimate method used in many games. Im sorry your new to MMO's, but please take the time to read about a game history and mechanics before you decide to comment.

Its crybabies like you who have got the replay function removed. You'll have no one to thank but yourselves when the only decent levelling tool left is races.

GraniteDevil
  • GraniteDevil

The Logic Maker

• Members

I'm rank 85.  I didn't glitch or exploit.  I DID grind Violent Duct (from rank 20 to rank 42) before they stopped the ability to Replay it, but don't waste your energy trying to claim that grinding isn't "legit" or some such bullsh*t.  Once we couldn't replay it anymore, I didn't bother with quick restart but I did start doing every other thing in the game to get RP and $.  And I did it non-stop, for hours on end.

I haven't glitched any of my money (I've earned about $3m) and I don't own any military vehicles but I DO take advantage of a consistently spawning Buzzard.

Not all of us are the same.  You people need to stop making that mistake.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:14 PM Edited by Tacoburgher327, 22 October 2013 - 01:14 PM.

R* said in an OFFICIAL statement, that farming/grinding of the same mission was NOT an exploit/cheat/glitch. Its a legitimate method used in many games. Im sorry your new to MMO's, but please take the time to read about a game history and mechanics before you decide to comment.

Its crybabies like you who have got the replay function removed. You'll have no one to thank but yourselves when the only decent levelling tool left is races.

Ha ha ha glitchers just trying to justify themselves. Ha ha ha never ceases to make me laugh. 

Oh, also, gotta love the people who play legit being called cry babies, meanwhile, the people actually crying are those who claim to NOT be able to rank up legit... 

Ha ha ha 'Merica! Where being gay is a choice and being obese is genetic....

This forum is officially a joke. Peace! 

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:15 PM

BTW... how does glitching and exploiting hurt other people, you may ask...

http://gtaforums.com...ed-to-get-tank/

Now, I'm out

MrAnimalUK
  • MrAnimalUK

Game rager

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:22 PM

Ha ha ha glitchers just trying to justify themselves. Ha ha ha never ceases to make me laugh. 

Oh, also, gotta love the people who play legit being called cry babies, meanwhile, the people actually crying are those who claim to NOT be able to rank up legit... 

#1 Dont call me american, thats pretty f*cking offensive.

#2 What have you got against gays? Bad childhood experience?

#3 If you had any clue about MMO's or online games in general you would understand about farming. Google it you actual inbred f*cking retard. Certain missions are DESIGNED to be high reward for low risk. If MMO's didnt include these farming opportunities, they would be a more bleak and baron place, devs know this.

Your ignorance, stupidity and autism, is really rather apparant.

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:51 PM Edited by IrishRed88, 22 October 2013 - 03:09 PM.

BTW... how does glitching and exploiting hurt other people, you may ask...

http://gtaforums.com...ed-to-get-tank/

Now, I'm out

You don't make sense, and by the way what you got against America? See right there.... you are jealous because some have more than others. Eat a big fat American dick, punk bitch.

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:01 PM

I don't normally insult people on forums because I'm not a keyboard warrior, but to insult someones country is a bitch move. Plus Taco you are an A-1 idiot of the first order. Go read a book and learn something you ignorant peasant.

Hootytooty
  • Hootytooty

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:14 PM Edited by Hootytooty, 22 October 2013 - 03:14 PM.

Criminal records RP boosting is completely legit, and that's the thing that really has an effect on other's gameplay.

Nothing much I can do with $1m of LSC money that will negatively effect other players, but there's plenty I can do now I'm a level 70 and have a Buzzard spawning on every helipad.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:26 PM

#1 Dont call me american, thats pretty f*cking offensive.

#2 What have you got against gays? Bad childhood experience?

#3 If you had any clue about MMO's or online games in general you would understand about farming. Google it you actual inbred f*cking retard. Certain missions are DESIGNED to be high reward for low risk. If MMO's didnt include these farming opportunities, they would be a more bleak and baron place, devs know this.

Your ignorance, stupidity and autism, is really rather apparant.

Yeah, because as we know, the UK is so much better than the USA. We have our problems and you have your problems (unless kissing the ground of a newborn baby isn't a problem to you). Personally, I love a lot about the UK, but people like you give it a bad rep. If you don't like America, then stop playing a game that is based on American cities in protest (though we both know you won't). The GTA series was based in London once, and it was the easiest one in the series thanks to only one cop being active at a time ... a reflection of the UK, perhaps? ;-)

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:09 PM

Everyone's Rank is legit, there are no exploits. I mean the criminal records 7krp was there since day 1. Rockstar didn't fix this, I call that Legit.

Also Money doesn't affect you if you haven't unlocked everything.

Lol. Let me guess, you're one of the exploiters. It's an exploit, end of story. They didn't intend on it being that way, and people took advantage of it. They even tried to fix it to where you couldn't replay from the playlist menu, but people found out you could do it from the mission screen. Enough... stop. It's an exploit. 

Who cares, it's not directly affecting you anyways. I swear you complainers are so focused on the people who got money. You're not even enjoying the game for yourself. You're making it like they've made it hell for you. 

Not sure if sarcasm or not. They've ruined the game to some level. I left my garage a bit ago and as soon as I stepped out some idiot with a chrome car shot a grenade launcher at me and killed me. The point of this? Just stupid. 

A friend of mine didn't glitch and he has a gernade launcher. Once again, trying to throw the blame on glitchers. 

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:17 PM

Meets one guy
Assumes he is a glitcher without really knowing
Bases a whole group of people on that one person

Good job OP, you're part of exactly what is wrong with society today

asetofgenes
  • asetofgenes

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:44 PM

Stop crying stupid nobody cares shut it

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:57 PM

Here here! F EXPLOITERS AND GLITCHERS!!!

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Judgement Time

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:59 PM

Criminal records may be legit, but it is not "legit".

maroofisonfire
  • maroofisonfire

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:15 PM

I'd love to know how you confirmed they attained that rank and car by abusing exploits as opposed to perhaps having less of a life than you and simply playing the game non-stop.

hiighpower
  • hiighpower

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by hiighpower, 22 October 2013 - 10:22 PM.

I'm tired of all of these noobs who exploited the game and are now rank 75+ with millions of dollars. Just did a mission with one and they were riding around in a chrome Cheetah and calling in helicopters. After we won the mission, they messaged me and said, "You're welcome." What am I welcome for? They said I was good for nothing. I had more kills then they did, I just happened to die from a random explosion. I run into these idiots all the time who think they are big shots or act like they earned their rep. These are random noobs who exploited the game, and now act like they are legends of San Andreas. I'm a rank 50 legit, and I'm proud of that. I haven't played in a few days because I've been pretty busy. What's funny is when I play them in deathmatches or free-roam, I dominate them every time. Even with all the weapons and money, they are garbage players. 

If you have exploited the game, then you better not act like you did it legit. You are a noob, end of story.

Neckbeards who use noob (like yourself) are the issue. Not the glitchers.

Seriously though. What the f*ck do you expect? Doing 1000+ missions for like 800k? Rockstar is the one to blame for having such sh*tty payouts and the same boring ass missions, ALL THE TIME.

pitan666
  • pitan666

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:31 PM

totally agree.

Piggman
  • Piggman

CEO of Piggman Industries

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

67155-Nicolas-Cage-laughing-gif-Face-sBw

ohighostate
  • ohighostate

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 November 2013 - 03:56 PM

Wow, so there are a lot of anonymous dicks out there. I shouldn't be surprised as I am, but I am new to the forum.  It seems like a lot of "cheaters" are sticking up for themselves here.  Sorry, but you're still cheating, and yes it affects the fellow players as I have to deal with level 20's with tanks.  How can you possibly equate the players that have earned and worked for every aspect of the game to the ones who have exploited? I understand those that have lost data as I have as well, however this doesn't justify cheating. Long story short some cheater will name call and this post will be dismissed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users