The Exploiters/Cheaters ruin the community

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic
killahbucks
  • killahbucks

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:32 AM

Its a game and like all games there will be a exploit that can be taken advantage of and I have no problem with that its there choice I personally like the game with out money. Anyway anyone on psn add me killahbucks starting a crew up for when heists are available the aim of the crew is to not just do the job at hand but get away clean. Allways Getting Away join carefull planning will pay off :)

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:33 AM

lets say u were playing every single day from 1st oct grinding missions survivals and everything u could,then suddenly one day ur character missing ,ur appartment and cars cost about 2.5-3m ,plus that after ur character disappeared missions give half money,and then u found a glitch for making money.wouldnt u take it?

I'd quit playing and kick my own ass for wasting so much time

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:36 AM

Everyone's Rank is legit, there are no exploits. I mean the criminal records 7krp was there since day 1. Rockstar didn't fix this, I call that Legit.

Also Money doesn't affect you if you haven't unlocked everything.

Lol. Let me guess, you're one of the exploiters. It's an exploit, end of story. They didn't intend on it being that way, and people took advantage of it. They even tried to fix it to where you couldn't replay from the playlist menu, but people found out you could do it from the mission screen. Enough... stop. It's an exploit. 

Who cares, it's not directly affecting you anyways. I swear you complainers are so focused on the people who got money. You're not even enjoying the game for yourself. You're making it like they've made it hell for you. 

Not sure if sarcasm or not. They've ruined the game to some level. I left my garage a bit ago and as soon as I stepped out some idiot with a chrome car shot a grenade launcher at me and killed me. The point of this? Just stupid. 

So what does it matter if he was in a chrome car when he shot you? Why is that a reason to make yet another post ranting about glitchers?
  Could it be that the guy was just a jerk? I mean seriously you really do come off as someone that is jealous of another persons possessions.
                       Give ONE valid and reasonable argument as to why glitchers ruin the game. Go ahead, I'll wait......
Assholes running around with RPG's and maxed out stats/weapons/fastest card do two things:
One, scare off new players because they can't play without getting murdered endlessly without being able to fight back
Two, turn said new players into glitchers in order to get the same things as said glitchers, thus turning the game into lobby after lobby of chrome Adders and people will millions of dollars just being fools and not actually playing the game or using 95% of it'd features, thus driving it completely into the ground once Rockstar overcompensates the nerfs and balancing gets REALLY out of control.

Any good thing will get ruined because little impatient kids maxed out the game in two weeks time and overdid it all. We weren't supposed to have ANY of these things yet. Y'all broke the game and economy and took Rockstar by surprise and now they have an entire map of content no one uses. How many people do you think live in that mid sized apartment in Little Seoul? How many LTS games are going at any given moment? I bet there's races that have been played 0 times. What do you see? Expensive supercars running people over in freeroam and sticky bombs for everyone.

The sense of entitlement everyone has will kill this game before years end.

Again you can't get to high levels by glitching. It gives you no RP at all. Farming on the other hand used to give you RP before the patch. There is a clear difference between the two. Also what does glitching have to do with the mentality of the player? 
    Almost every person I have come across has killed me just because. Whether they had money or not. Again, you sound like you e-peen is smaller than others and you're mad about it. Also still waiting on that VALID and REASONABLE argument that glitching is ruining the game.
Sounds like I ruffled your fedora bro

Really? That's you response? Way to duck out gracefully without proving anything other than you complain about something you have no real logic behind to support it. 

No the argument is actually right above your text

I just dont feel like having an argument like a Redditor

"Your view is DIFFERENT from mine so youre WRONG and no matter how you explain anything I will continue to say you make no sense and haven't presented a valid disagreement yet!"

No thanks

P.s. you didn't dispute my fedora accusation

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:39 AM

Everyone's Rank is legit, there are no exploits. I mean the criminal records 7krp was there since day 1. Rockstar didn't fix this, I call that Legit.

Also Money doesn't affect you if you haven't unlocked everything.

Lol. Let me guess, you're one of the exploiters. It's an exploit, end of story. They didn't intend on it being that way, and people took advantage of it. They even tried to fix it to where you couldn't replay from the playlist menu, but people found out you could do it from the mission screen. Enough... stop. It's an exploit. 

Who cares, it's not directly affecting you anyways. I swear you complainers are so focused on the people who got money. You're not even enjoying the game for yourself. You're making it like they've made it hell for you. 

Not sure if sarcasm or not. They've ruined the game to some level. I left my garage a bit ago and as soon as I stepped out some idiot with a chrome car shot a grenade launcher at me and killed me. The point of this? Just stupid. 

So what does it matter if he was in a chrome car when he shot you? Why is that a reason to make yet another post ranting about glitchers?
  Could it be that the guy was just a jerk? I mean seriously you really do come off as someone that is jealous of another persons possessions.
                       Give ONE valid and reasonable argument as to why glitchers ruin the game. Go ahead, I'll wait......
Assholes running around with RPG's and maxed out stats/weapons/fastest card do two things:
One, scare off new players because they can't play without getting murdered endlessly without being able to fight back
Two, turn said new players into glitchers in order to get the same things as said glitchers, thus turning the game into lobby after lobby of chrome Adders and people will millions of dollars just being fools and not actually playing the game or using 95% of it'd features, thus driving it completely into the ground once Rockstar overcompensates the nerfs and balancing gets REALLY out of control.

Any good thing will get ruined because little impatient kids maxed out the game in two weeks time and overdid it all. We weren't supposed to have ANY of these things yet. Y'all broke the game and economy and took Rockstar by surprise and now they have an entire map of content no one uses. How many people do you think live in that mid sized apartment in Little Seoul? How many LTS games are going at any given moment? I bet there's races that have been played 0 times. What do you see? Expensive supercars running people over in freeroam and sticky bombs for everyone.

The sense of entitlement everyone has will kill this game before years end.

Again you can't get to high levels by glitching. It gives you no RP at all. Farming on the other hand used to give you RP before the patch. There is a clear difference between the two. Also what does glitching have to do with the mentality of the player? 
    Almost every person I have come across has killed me just because. Whether they had money or not. Again, you sound like you e-peen is smaller than others and you're mad about it. Also still waiting on that VALID and REASONABLE argument that glitching is ruining the game.
Sounds like I ruffled your fedora bro

Really? That's you response? Way to duck out gracefully without proving anything other than you complain about something you have no real logic behind to support it. 

No the argument is actually right above your text

I just dont feel like having an argument like a Redditor

"Your view is DIFFERENT from mine so youre WRONG and no matter how you explain anything I will continue to say you make no sense and haven't presented a valid disagreement yet!"

No thanks

P.s. you didn't dispute my fedora accusation

Awesome logic bro, hope it all works out for you.

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:43 AM

NOW YOU GET IT

So proud

Khaos89
  • Khaos89

Has a small willy

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:47 AM

I'm tired of all of these noobs who exploited the game and are now rank 75+ with millions of dollars. Just did a mission with one and they were riding around in a chrome Cheetah and calling in helicopters. After we won the mission, they messaged me and said, "You're welcome." What am I welcome for? They said I was good for nothing. I had more kills then they did, I just happened to die from a random explosion. I run into these idiots all the time who think they are big shots or act like they earned their rep. These are random noobs who exploited the game, and now act like they are legends of San Andreas. I'm a rank 50 legit, and I'm proud of that. I haven't played in a few days because I've been pretty busy. What's funny is when I play them in deathmatches or free-roam, I dominate them every time. Even with all the weapons and money, they are garbage players. 

If you have exploited the game, then you better not act like you did it legit. You are a noob, end of story.

Preferable to continuing to swallow gallons of Rockstars semen and continue saying thank you for their shoddy work.

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:49 AM

brat-child.jpg
  • gnad1992 likes this

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:55 AM

NOW YOU GET IT

So proud

You're right I get it, I just don't get you. You haven't made any point other than you don't like it when people in shiny cars shoot you.

I don't know what redditor is nor did I think this conversation would last this long but this is far from a debate. That would require you to make an actual point that was pertinent to your statement. Anyway I'm done with this, have fun doing whatever it is you do. 

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:58 AM

brat-child.jpg

That's the people who are against glitching

LOL

• IrishRed88 likes this

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:00 AM

Cool story bro tell it again(please don't)

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:02 AM

So i guess everyone defending the farming and LS glitching also think the passive mode (god mode) glitch is okay?

ar0ra7374
  • ar0ra7374

YEWF

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:03 AM

Now that's what i call a cool story bro! Please, make this topic again will you!

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:06 AM

So i guess everyone defending the farming and LS glitching also think the passive mode (god mode) glitch is okay?

No I don't think that's ok but what does one have to do with the other? Aside from the fact that they are both glitches, they do entirely different things.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

Apples and Oranges

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:07 AM

brat-child.jpg

hahaaahaha

buddybravo
  • buddybravo

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:07 AM Edited by buddybravo, 22 October 2013 - 11:09 AM.

People who glitch/exploit are usually bad players. Not because they have a high rank/a lot of money but because they're generally assholes. This thread is a fine example of that but when playing in-game you'll notice they're almost always the ones trying to grief others.

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:08 AM

brat-child.jpg

LOL

Yep.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:08 AM Edited by Tacoburgher327, 22 October 2013 - 11:09 AM.

Apples and Oranges

They're both an exploit in the game....

FRAIZER
  • FRAIZER

Made in the '80s

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:09 AM

Erm, No. Because the god mode glitch effects people directly. While a money glitcher has no direct effect on a player(s) except the players with some weird sense of entitlement that gets pissed off because he gets killed by someone that has a chrome cheetah.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:10 AM

brat-child.jpg

LOL

Yep.

I'd assume it'd be the glitchers crying for stuff they can't get legit, but that's just me :)

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:11 AM

Erm, No. Because the god mode glitch effects people directly. While a money glitcher has no direct effect on a player(s) except the players with some weird sense of entitlement that gets pissed off because he gets killed by someone that has a chrome cheetah.

I could care less about the money glitch, personally, it's the RP "criminal record" that I was comparing it to... 

And you keep insisting money and RP glitch don't effect other people, when they certainly do. That gun you have to mow people down with... wouldn't have that if you didn't glitch...

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:12 AM

Apples and Oranges

So using that same logic you and Charles Manson are the same because you are both people. Charlie Chaplan and Hitler are the same because they sported the same mustache. That makes zero sense bro.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:16 AM

Apples and Oranges

So using that same logic you and Charles Manson are the same because you are both people. Charlie Chaplan and Hitler are the same because they sported the same mustache. That makes zero sense bro.

Ha ha actually, comparing two glitches in a game is perfectly reasonable, as they are the same concept... comparing a mass murder to a normal person makes no sense, as they don't have the same concept, nor the same reasons for being discussed... 

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:17 AM

Apples and Oranges

And what would make zero sense is saying "x" glitch is okay to do, while saying "y" glitch isn't okay to do... they are BOTH in the game, they are BOTH exploits, and they are BOTH NOT meant to work they way they currently do...

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:30 AM

Apples and Oranges

Ha ha actually, comparing two glitches in a game is perfectly reasonable, as they are the same concept... comparing a mass murder to a normal person makes no sense, as they don't have the same concept, nor the same reasons for being discussed... 

Just....stop. It makes sense in that you are saying the two glitches are the same in the most general of terms which doesn't support the topic at hand. It's just an observation. To put your statement into the context of the topic, my analogy makes perfect sense because although they are alike because they are both glitches, they do wildly different things. Kind of like how both you and Charles Manson are both humans, but you both have done very different things, hopefully.

The money glitch gives a player money at much faster rate than intended. The cash cards will do the same thing. If I had more money than brains, I could have the same amount of money, FASTER than doing the money glitch by purchasing those cards. If you are mad because you feel I'm cheating Rockstar, then don't be. That's between me and them.

The god mode glitch however can impede on others game play in obvious ways. I don't know how to say it anymore plainly.

Mimen
  • Mimen

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

What kind of cheese do you take with your WHINE.

Get over it

Out and Sideways
  • Out and Sideways

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:46 AM

Apples and Oranges

First off, you listed three things in there, all of which are different. Farming is the act of repeating an in game mechanic over and over because that's an option offered by the developers of the game (e.g. Replay option). LS glitching IS an exploit and unintended side effect of game design that the developers did NOT want to happen but ultimately does not really affect the game as severe as other glitches and exploits because it just affects the longetivity of the game for that specific user. God Mode is similar to the LS glitch, but is ultimately WORSE due to the fact that it DIRECTLY AFFECTS other users' experiences.

Explanation of the replay option: Rockstar intended for users to be able to replay missions. Otherwise why have that option? Why have levels up until 120? Their game is lacking in content. People would naturally do what it took to get to max level (common MMO mentality). Rockstar tried to slow them down, but honestly if you can just redial the quest giver on the phone to get the mission again, why bother with slow downs? It's great and all that you took the high road and chose not to replay missions, but Rockstar realized that they haven't done anything for the story (no progression, nothing) so that's why replay is there.

Seriously the way you're grouping everything together is worrying. It's a normal human thing to do at certain levels, but your severity of "in group out group" thinking makes southern racism look tame in comparison.

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:52 AM Edited by Tacoburgher327, 22 October 2013 - 11:52 AM.

Apples and Oranges

First off, you listed three things in there, all of which are different. Farming is the act of repeating an in game mechanic over and over because that's an option offered by the developers of the game (e.g. Replay option). LS glitching IS an exploit and unintended side effect of game design that the developers did NOT want to happen but ultimately does not really affect the game as severe as other glitches and exploits because it just affects the longetivity of the game for that specific user. God Mode is similar to the LS glitch, but is ultimately WORSE due to the fact that it DIRECTLY AFFECTS other users' experiences.

Explanation of the replay option: Rockstar intended for users to be able to replay missions. Otherwise why have that option? Why have levels up until 120? Their game is lacking in content. People would naturally do what it took to get to max level (common MMO mentality). Rockstar tried to slow them down, but honestly if you can just redial the quest giver on the phone to get the mission again, why bother with slow downs? It's great and all that you took the high road and chose not to replay missions, but Rockstar realized that they haven't done anything for the story (no progression, nothing) so that's why replay is there.

Seriously the way you're grouping everything together is worrying. It's a normal human thing to do at certain levels, but your severity of "in group out group" thinking makes southern racism look tame in comparison.

I'm glad talking about a glitch in a video game is comparable to "southern racism,"  but here ya go... wanna know how YOU glitching effects ME, the non glitcher? 

"While Rockstar had promised that the DLC would be released within a few weeks of the GTA Online's release, there seems to have been a delay now due to the firm's concentration on improving the ongoing errors and glitches in thegame." 

http://www.ibtimes.c...elease-date.htm

So, justify yourself ANY way you have to, what you are doing is a GLITCH and unintended in the game... You are trying to justify sh*tty behavior... Now THAT seems more like southern racism to me ;)

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:54 AM

This topic is the main reason GTAO's BAWSAQ would benefit from selling stock for Midol. 

Guaranteed $. 

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:55 AM

Apples and Oranges

Just....stop. It makes sense in that you are saying the two glitches are the same in the most general of terms which doesn't support the topic at hand. It's just an observation. To put your statement into the context of the topic, my analogy makes perfect sense because although they are alike because they are both glitches, they do wildly different things. Kind of like how both you and Charles Manson are both humans, but you both have done very different things, hopefully.

Ha ha you're comparing HUMANS to a computer program... your analogy fails on that alone...

People aren't the same.. plain and simple. GLITCHES, however mundane, DO THE SAME THING. They give you an unfair advantage in the game. Again, cheaters justify themselves HOWEVER they can. The simple fact is the god mode glitch, the money glitch, and the RP glitch, are ALL glitches... unintended consequences of the players action... 

Argue semantics all you want... 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users