The Exploiters/Cheaters ruin the community

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic
petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

Everyone's Rank is legit, there are no exploits. I mean the criminal records 7krp was there since day 1. Rockstar didn't fix this, I call that Legit.

Also Money doesn't affect you if you haven't unlocked everything.

Lol. Let me guess, you're one of the exploiters. It's an exploit, end of story. They didn't intend on it being that way, and people took advantage of it. They even tried to fix it to where you couldn't replay from the playlist menu, but people found out you could do it from the mission screen. Enough... stop. It's an exploit. 

Who cares, it's not directly affecting you anyways. I swear you complainers are so focused on the people who got money. You're not even enjoying the game for yourself. You're making it like they've made it hell for you. 

Not sure if sarcasm or not. They've ruined the game to some level. I left my garage a bit ago and as soon as I stepped out some idiot with a chrome car shot a grenade launcher at me and killed me. The point of this? Just stupid. 

So what does it matter if he was in a chrome car when he shot you? Why is that a reason to make yet another post ranting about glitchers?
  Could it be that the guy was just a jerk? I mean seriously you really do come off as someone that is jealous of another persons possessions.
                       Give ONE valid and reasonable argument as to why glitchers ruin the game. Go ahead, I'll wait......

Assholes running around with RPG's and maxed out stats/weapons/fastest card do two things:
One, scare off new players because they can't play without getting murdered endlessly without being able to fight back
Two, turn said new players into glitchers in order to get the same things as said glitchers, thus turning the game into lobby after lobby of chrome Adders and people will millions of dollars just being fools and not actually playing the game or using 95% of it'd features, thus driving it completely into the ground once Rockstar overcompensates the nerfs and balancing gets REALLY out of control.

Any good thing will get ruined because little impatient kids maxed out the game in two weeks time and overdid it all. We weren't supposed to have ANY of these things yet. Y'all broke the game and economy and took Rockstar by surprise and now they have an entire map of content no one uses. How many people do you think live in that mid sized apartment in Little Seoul? How many LTS games are going at any given moment? I bet there's races that have been played 0 times. What do you see? Expensive supercars running people over in freeroam and sticky bombs for everyone.

The sense of entitlement everyone has will kill this game before years end.
  • FunkNastyFresh likes this

ctkgod
  • ctkgod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:24 AM

I'm tired of all of these noobs who exploited the game and are now rank 75+ with millions of dollars. Just did a mission with one and they were riding around in a chrome Cheetah and calling in helicopters. After we won the mission, they messaged me and said, "You're welcome." What am I welcome for? They said I was good for nothing. I had more kills then they did, I just happened to die from a random explosion. I run into these idiots all the time who think they are big shots or act like they earned their rep. These are random noobs who exploited the game, and now act like they are legends of San Andreas. I'm a rank 50 legit, and I'm proud of that. I haven't played in a few days because I've been pretty busy. What's funny is when I play them in deathmatches or free-roam, I dominate them every time. Even with all the weapons and money, they are garbage players. 

If you have exploited the game, then you better not act like you did it legit. You are a noob, end of story.

Totally agree. Rockstar banned players like this in Red Dead, and it may take some time, but they should do it here, too. Basically, they'll give them a certain amount of time to delete the files where they used the LSC glitch and then ban them. If not, then f*ck Rockstar. I love their games, but they need to respect the community. I love playing the game and earning money, but it's simply ridiculous that these glitchers have so much money. 

what about someone like me that lost 500k in cars out of his garage? it's ok for the game to take what I earned and waste my time, but I can't take it back?

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:33 AM Edited by petenasty, 22 October 2013 - 09:34 AM.

I'm tired of all of these noobs who exploited the game and are now rank 75+ with millions of dollars. Just did a mission with one and they were riding around in a chrome Cheetah and calling in helicopters. After we won the mission, they messaged me and said, "You're welcome." What am I welcome for? They said I was good for nothing. I had more kills then they did, I just happened to die from a random explosion. I run into these idiots all the time who think they are big shots or act like they earned their rep. These are random noobs who exploited the game, and now act like they are legends of San Andreas. I'm a rank 50 legit, and I'm proud of that. I haven't played in a few days because I've been pretty busy. What's funny is when I play them in deathmatches or free-roam, I dominate them every time. Even with all the weapons and money, they are garbage players. 

If you have exploited the game, then you better not act like you did it legit. You are a noob, end of story.

Totally agree. Rockstar banned players like this in Red Dead, and it may take some time, but they should do it here, too. Basically, they'll give them a certain amount of time to delete the files where they used the LSC glitch and then ban them. If not, then f*ck Rockstar. I love their games, but they need to respect the community. I love playing the game and earning money, but it's simply ridiculous that these glitchers have so much money. 

what about someone like me that lost 500k in cars out of his garage? it's ok for the game to take what I earned and waste my time, but I can't take it back?

Hahah Ahahahahahaha

No one took anything from you

You decided to spend so much time you had half a million in under a week on launch apparently (which considering the downtime I find unlikely) and a bug in the game deleted your character and it couldn't be restored. sh*t happens. Maybe next time you won't be so feverish about having to max out so fast.

There was no curly moustache man sitting above a keyboard hovering his finger above the big red "DELETE" button as he selected your name laughing in a sinister fashion. You are owed nothing.

A football team that makes it to the Superbowl and loses doesn't decide to start cheating to make up for an entire wasted season. They just get back at it.
  • FunkNastyFresh likes this

aig1992
  • aig1992

I AM AiG

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

Well lets see I'm lv 129 by doing the race n that's not a glitch n I did the lsc glitch but everytime I play DM or TDM I sh*t on you so called legit players

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:38 AM

Well lets see I'm lv 129 by doing the race n that's not a glitch n I did the lsc glitch but everytime I play DM or TDM I sh*t on you so called legit players

That's so cool

ctkgod
  • ctkgod

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:43 AM Edited by ctkgod, 22 October 2013 - 09:52 AM.

Hahah Ahahahahahaha

You decided to spend so much time you had half a million in under a week on launch apparently (which considering the downtime I find unlikely) and a bug in the game deleted your character and it couldn't be restored. sh*t happens. Maybe next time you won't be so feverish about having to max out so fast.

There was no curly moustache man sitting above a keyboard hovering his finger above the big red "DELETE" button as he selected your name laughing in a sinister fashion. You are owed nothing.

A football team that makes it to the Superbowl and loses doesn't decide to start cheating to make up for an entire wasted season. They just get back at it.

This happened a few days ago you stupid f*ck. I didn't make half a mil in under a week. When did I say I did? I didn't even say my character was deleted. Right now I am only rank 45. Losing is part of the game in football, losing hours of progress from a glitch is not part of the game in video games.

downants
  • downants

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

OP sounds butthurt

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:49 AM

How on earth did you lose an entire garage a few days ago? At most anyone I knew lost like....a car.

Besides, its still a video game. You are still owed nothing because its a video game. In fact Rockstar is going above and beyond by giving you *gasp* $500k for free! To make up for the $500k you lost in some mystery bug that happened long after the bugs causing progress loss were fixed

But keep making sh*t up to justify being a cheater if it makes you feel like some sort of activist fighting the man. The man who's game you bought and willingly play.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:50 AM

Hahah Ahahahahahaha

This happened a few days ago you stupid f*ck. I didn't make half a mil in under a week. When did I say I did? Right now I am only rank 45. Losing is part of the game in football, losing hours of progress from a glitch is not part of the game in video games.

These f*cktards saying you're not supposed to have good things yet should be left alone in the desert. What a bunch of f*cking assholes.

IomMeza
  • IomMeza

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:54 AM Edited by IomMeza, 22 October 2013 - 09:58 AM.

I glitched for about 3 million and I am rank 73.

Just because someone glitched it, doesnt mean they are a noob. I won fairly amount of races and got good kill/death ratio, 3.54 ish something.

The ONLY reason why I glitched it for some million because I don't plan to play GTA Online for a long time...

No offence but those who keep playing missions or whatever to earn cash to get a super car and it takes a very long time since these missions got nerfed now, need to get a life lol.

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:59 AM

Everyone's Rank is legit, there are no exploits. I mean the criminal records 7krp was there since day 1. Rockstar didn't fix this, I call that Legit.

Lol. Let me guess, you're one of the exploiters. It's an exploit, end of story. They didn't intend on it being that way, and people took advantage of it. They even tried to fix it to where you couldn't replay from the playlist menu, but people found out you could do it from the mission screen. Enough... stop. It's an exploit. 

Who cares, it's not directly affecting you anyways. I swear you complainers are so focused on the people who got money. You're not even enjoying the game for yourself. You're making it like they've made it hell for you. 

Not sure if sarcasm or not. They've ruined the game to some level. I left my garage a bit ago and as soon as I stepped out some idiot with a chrome car shot a grenade launcher at me and killed me. The point of this? Just stupid. 

I found this to be hilarious.

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:07 AM

We're the best.

We are the community. 

You moaning crybaby dung are excluded from the community of people. 

You are children.

You are guys who have never seen a pussy up close.

You couldn't stand up against pistols if you had a rocket because above Diner Dash, you have no idea how to play a real game. lol

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:09 AM

Seems like you got outplayed. 

Always check the map beofore you leave the garage bro, rookie mistake. 

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:11 AM

Hahah Ahahahahahaha

This happened a few days ago you stupid f*ck. I didn't make half a mil in under a week. When did I say I did? Right now I am only rank 45. Losing is part of the game in football, losing hours of progress from a glitch is not part of the game in video games.
These f*cktards saying you're not supposed to have good things yet should be left alone in the desert. What a bunch of f*cking assholes.

Pretty much

If you don't like how the people who designed the game designed it then why play it? You'd all rather act your age, stamp your feet throw temper tantrums and go "NO I WANT IT MY WAY"

I hope instead of a ban they just banish you to doing the tutorial mission over and over until you quit

IomMeza
  • IomMeza

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:13 AM Edited by IomMeza, 22 October 2013 - 10:14 AM.

This is Grand Theft Auto and you guys expect this to be fair!?

Of course we will glitch to get money to avoid buying cash cards because this is GTA!

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

Just because someone glitched it, doesnt mean they are a noob. I won fairly amount of races and got good kill/death ratio, 3.54 ish something.

The ONLY reason why I glitched it for some million because I don't plan to play GTA Online for a long time...

No offence but those who keep playing missions or whatever to earn cash to get a super car and it takes a very long time since these missions got nerfed now, need to get a life lol.

I'd wager to say the dude who feels the need to brag about his pointless stats in a pointless game as well as cheat in said game is probably the one who needs to get a life more than the people treating it as a hobby and playing the game the way the developers intended

But good job v proud such skill

Brainberry
  • Brainberry

Tiger Lion King Of The World

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:16 AM

I'd wager to say the dude who feels the need to brag about his pointless stats in a pointless game as well as cheat in said game is probably the one who needs to get a life more than the people treating it as a hobby and playing the game the way the developers intended

Sounds like you have a 0.67 k/d bro

• OOM 313 likes this

IomMeza
  • IomMeza

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:16 AM Edited by IomMeza, 22 October 2013 - 10:17 AM.

'' cheat in said game is probably the one who needs to get a life more than the people treating it as a hobby and playing the game the way the developers intended ''

LOL you actually said that!?

Good job!

Tacoburgher327
  • Tacoburgher327

Dr. Toboggan

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:19 AM Edited by Tacoburgher327, 22 October 2013 - 10:20 AM.

People who farm "Criminal Record" are exploiting the game and that's just a fact. No one cares about money glitches because, well, without the rank, money is useless. Get a house, get a car, la T da...

With an RP glitch, such as criminal record, NOW you ARE hurting the online community. You have access to things in the game you certainly didn't earn, let alone deserve. Better weapons, heavier armor, more contacts on your cell phone, tank.... It DOES, in fact, have to do with the rest of the community.

They may or may not do anything to the RP glitchers, *ahem* excuse me, farmers... but even if they don't, quit saying you "earned" your RP. You didn't. You raced for a grand total of a minute, over and over against your friend, and are exploiting something wrong in the coding... simple as that...

darkjounin
  • darkjounin

SoCali Native

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:20 AM

So the other day I was rolling in my chromed out cheetah.. I mean adder while on a mission and I noticed my teammate was total scrub, but I was too lazy to take out the baddies. I figured a quick call to merryweather will fixed everything, sent that person a "You're welcome" msg, and well I guess that person wasn't very thankful. I mean you just dissed one of the great legend of SA aka og loc.

Nordniedersachse
  • Nordniedersachse

Lappen

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:21 AM Edited by Preusse, 22 October 2013 - 10:23 AM.

I'm rank 100 (thanks Criminal Records), own an Entity, Adder, Buzzard, Cheetah and more (thanks new LSC bike/car glitch), but I'm playing since october 5th and I am no newbie, like many many others of my "species".

Man I love my fully customized midnight violett Entity with light purple pearlescent paint and red rims.
  • IrishRed88 likes this

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

Sounds like you have a 0.67 k/d bro

Who cares

Go look it up if you feel the need

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:21 AM

So what does it matter if he was in a chrome car when he shot you? Why is that a reason to make yet another post ranting about glitchers?
  Could it be that the guy was just a jerk? I mean seriously you really do come off as someone that is jealous of another persons possessions.
                       Give ONE valid and reasonable argument as to why glitchers ruin the game. Go ahead, I'll wait......

Assholes running around with RPG's and maxed out stats/weapons/fastest card do two things:
One, scare off new players because they can't play without getting murdered endlessly without being able to fight back
Two, turn said new players into glitchers in order to get the same things as said glitchers, thus turning the game into lobby after lobby of chrome Adders and people will millions of dollars just being fools and not actually playing the game or using 95% of it'd features, thus driving it completely into the ground once Rockstar overcompensates the nerfs and balancing gets REALLY out of control.

Any good thing will get ruined because little impatient kids maxed out the game in two weeks time and overdid it all. We weren't supposed to have ANY of these things yet. Y'all broke the game and economy and took Rockstar by surprise and now they have an entire map of content no one uses. How many people do you think live in that mid sized apartment in Little Seoul? How many LTS games are going at any given moment? I bet there's races that have been played 0 times. What do you see? Expensive supercars running people over in freeroam and sticky bombs for everyone.

Again you can't get to high levels by glitching. It gives you no RP at all. Farming on the other hand used to give you RP before the patch. There is a clear difference between the two. Also what does glitching have to do with the mentality of the player? 

Almost every person I have come across has killed me just because. Whether they had money or not. Again, you sound like you e-peen is smaller than others and you're mad about it. Also still waiting on that VALID and REASONABLE argument that glitching is ruining the game.

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:22 AM

I'm rank 100 (thanks Criminal Records), own an Entity, Adder, Buzzard, Cheetah and more (thanks new LSC bike/car glitch), but I'm playing since october 5th and I am no newbie, like many many others of my "species".

Man I love my fully customized dark purple Entity with light purple pearlescent paint and red rims.

Kool

Out and Sideways
  • Out and Sideways

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:23 AM

OP, There's no point to this thread. Mods should close it. All it does is serve to be flame bait to everyone. Rockstar's heard all this sh*t by now, either they'll find someway to do something about it or they'll just leave well enough alone and just let the problem fix itself.

Personally I just think that the terms "glitching, cheater, exploits" and all the other ones shouldn't be used unless you've had some experience in game testing. No one I've seen who've started threads has used them correctly.

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:24 AM

Again you can't get to high levels by glitching. It gives you no RP at all. Farming on the other hand used to give you RP before the patch. There is a clear difference between the two. Also what does glitching have to do with the mentality of the player? 
    Almost every person I have come across has killed me just because. Whether they had money or not. Again, you sound like you e-peen is smaller than others and you're mad about it. Also still waiting on that VALID and REASONABLE argument that glitching is ruining the game.

Sounds like I ruffled your fedora bro

petenasty
  • petenasty

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

'' cheat in said game is probably the one who needs to get a life more than the people treating it as a hobby and playing the game the way the developers intended ''

LOL you actually said that!?

Good job!

Yes thank you I pride myself on my typing ability

If you feel the need to play a free online video game and cheat to give yourself an advantage and are over the age of 6 there's way more productive things you could be doing in life

Such as drowning yourself in a bathroom sink because obviously you lack the mental capacity to function as a proper adult

Brah

chuckberry04
  • chuckberry04

Thug

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:26 AM

Tro

... But you unlocky stickys and cars pretty fast and when they get to a high level they can buy everything and ruin it for everyone else. Also a lot of players are letting friends win in the criminal records race, if you call that legit..

Und3R201
  • Und3R201

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:29 AM

lets say u were playing every single day from 1st oct grinding missions survivals and everything u could,then suddenly one day ur character missing ,ur appartment and cars cost about 2.5-3m ,plus that after ur character disappeared missions give half money,and then u found a glitch for making money.wouldnt u take it?

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:31 AM

Sounds like I ruffled your fedora bro

Really? That's you response? Way to duck out gracefully without proving anything other than you complain about something you have no real logic behind to support it. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users