Photo

The Exploiters/Cheaters ruin the community

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
134 replies to this topic
TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:26 AM Edited by TeCNeEk, 22 October 2013 - 07:29 AM.

I'm tired of all of these noobs who exploited the game and are now rank 75+ with millions of dollars. Just did a mission with one and they were riding around in a chrome Cheetah and calling in helicopters. After we won the mission, they messaged me and said, "You're welcome." What am I welcome for? They said I was good for nothing. I had more kills then they did, I just happened to die from a random explosion. I run into these idiots all the time who think they are big shots or act like they earned their rep. These are random noobs who exploited the game, and now act like they are legends of San Andreas. I'm a rank 50 legit, and I'm proud of that. I haven't played in a few days because I've been pretty busy. What's funny is when I play them in deathmatches or free-roam, I dominate them every time. Even with all the weapons and money, they are garbage players. 

If you have exploited the game, then you better not act like you did it legit. You are a noob, end of story.

• ShinobiFixer, Scumbaggah, SkullFace616 and 1 other like this

Admiral Blaubarschbube
  • Admiral Blaubarschbube

Hustler

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:33 AM

cool story bro

check the other threads out

TiraTequila
  • TiraTequila

One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Dems fightin words.

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:38 AM Edited by iFight, 22 October 2013 - 07:38 AM.

Everyone's Rank is legit, there are no exploits. I mean the criminal records 7krp was there since day 1. Rockstar didn't fix this, I call that Legit.

Also Money doesn't affect you if you haven't unlocked everything.

Glennvf
  • Glennvf

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:45 AM

Agree with OP. Keep Cheating in singleplayer games!

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:48 AM Edited by dragonstara29, 22 October 2013 - 07:50 AM.

So..because of one asshole. You generalize every single person who has used the glitch. Bro, I did the glitch and I'm stuck here with 10k right now. I don't have a chrome car, I don't have super sports cars. Just a comet. Anyways, what is someone with 75mil doing to you? Sure if it was some guy spawn killing you with a tank, that's understandable. But most of the glitchers i've come across don't even care about a tank. They're just playing the game and enjoying it. I'm starting to see that it's more of a they have more money than you kind a thing, than they're causing problems. 

• IrishRed88 and PandaLambpaws like this

SpaceRobot
  • SpaceRobot

Robot From Space

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

cool story bro

check the other threads out

beatthedevil56
  • beatthedevil56

Your Personal Jesus

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:50 AM

It sounds like you were playing with assholes. 

Nipper
  • Nipper

/\-/\

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:51 AM

This, I am rank 57, bought everything that is unlocked and that I want, much easier to collect money when there ain't nothing you want after any more.

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:52 AM

Everyone's Rank is legit, there are no exploits. I mean the criminal records 7krp was there since day 1. Rockstar didn't fix this, I call that Legit.

Lol. Let me guess, you're one of the exploiters. It's an exploit, end of story. They didn't intend on it being that way, and people took advantage of it. They even tried to fix it to where you couldn't replay from the playlist menu, but people found out you could do it from the mission screen. Enough... stop. It's an exploit. 

• SkullFace616 and MoeBeerz like this

dragonstara29
  • dragonstara29

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:57 AM

Lol. Let me guess, you're one of the exploiters. It's an exploit, end of story. They didn't intend on it being that way, and people took advantage of it. They even tried to fix it to where you couldn't replay from the playlist menu, but people found out you could do it from the mission screen. Enough... stop. It's an exploit. 

Who cares, it's not directly affecting you anyways. I swear you complainers are so focused on the people who got money. You're not even enjoying the game for yourself. You're making it like they've made it hell for you. 

• PandaLambpaws likes this

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:59 AM

Who cares, it's not directly affecting you anyways. I swear you complainers are so focused on the people who got money. You're not even enjoying the game for yourself. You're making it like they've made it hell for you. 

Not sure if sarcasm or not. They've ruined the game to some level. I left my garage a bit ago and as soon as I stepped out some idiot with a chrome car shot a grenade launcher at me and killed me. The point of this? Just stupid. 

representa
  • representa

Prankster

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:05 AM

After we won the mission, they messaged me and said, "You're welcome."

That's hilarious.

But dude dont be mad because you were too scared to glitch, now youre mad because you see we have gotten ahead. No Guts No Glory

Why did the chicken cross the road? He didnt because hes a scary chicken sh*t.

Btw after grinding my ass off buying two houses only to lose a character, it was my RIGHT to take my money back.

• ILOVELOUDPACKS, gnad1992 and PandaLambpaws like this

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:07 AM

I'm tired of all of these noobs who exploited the game and are now rank 75+ with millions of dollars. Just did a mission with one and they were riding around in a chrome Cheetah and calling in helicopters. After we won the mission, they messaged me and said, "You're welcome." What am I welcome for? They said I was good for nothing. I had more kills then they did, I just happened to die from a random explosion. I run into these idiots all the time who think they are big shots or act like they earned their rep. These are random noobs who exploited the game, and now act like they are legends of San Andreas. I'm a rank 50 legit, and I'm proud of that. I haven't played in a few days because I've been pretty busy. What's funny is when I play them in deathmatches or free-roam, I dominate them every time. Even with all the weapons and money, they are garbage players. 

If you have exploited the game, then you better not act like you did it legit. You are a noob, end of story.

ok 2 things.

grinding was allowed before whiners like you had it shut off. its not our fault you didnt have any friends with the ability to get said missions.

and 2. that guy was just an asshole.

SKaREO
  • SKaREO

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:15 AM

Keep in mind they are probably very bored with the game now that they have unlocked everything.

• MoeBeerz likes this

TeCNeEk
  • TeCNeEk

GTA Legend

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:19 AM

ok 2 things.

grinding was allowed before whiners like you had it shut off. its not our fault you didnt have any friends with the ability to get said missions.

1. I play with a ton of friends. I had easy access to all of those missions. I played them once and left. I'm sorry that I actually like to earn things the right way. I'm not a cheater or don't like taking the easy route. I like to work for my stuff.

2. Yes. 

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:21 AM

OP has got cum on his lip, we grinded hours of criminal records to get to where we are, you're just raging because we found the best way to rank up while you're moaning around saying oh he cheated he cheated, sit down, shut up,

ILOVELOUDPACKS
  • ILOVELOUDPACKS

I'm your pusher

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:22 AM

you're mad you don't have the adder in your garage.

• aandrekun likes this

ctkgod
  • ctkgod

Player Hater

• Members

After we won the mission, they messaged me and said, "You're welcome."

That's hilarious.

But dude dont be mad because you were too scared to glitch, now youre mad because you see we have gotten ahead. No Guts No Glory

Why did the chicken cross the road? He didnt because hes a scary chicken sh*t.

Btw after grinding my ass off buying two houses only to lose a character, it was my RIGHT to take my money back.

Agreed. I lost close to 500k in cars from my garage. Just disappeared. I had to turn to a money glitch to get back what I lost from this glitchy piece of sh*t online.

bronysplatter
  • bronysplatter

Homie

• Members

ok 2 things.

1. I play with a ton of friends. I had easy access to all of those missions. I played them once and left. I'm sorry that I actually like to earn things the right way. I'm not a cheater or don't like taking the easy route. I like to work for my stuff.

2. Yes. 

~facepalm~

grinding wasnt cheating.

grinding was put in the game due to the fact that rockstar wanted an mmo style multiplayer for grand theft auto 5, as im sure you are aware. and being ABLE to grind was better than being FORCED to grind, like now.

cfrostyscriv
  • cfrostyscriv

Snitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:27 AM Edited by cfrostyscriv, 22 October 2013 - 08:28 AM.

Not sure if sarcasm or not. They've ruined the game to some level. I left my garage a bit ago and as soon as I stepped out some idiot with a chrome car shot a grenade launcher at me and killed me. The point of this? Just stupid. 

all you have done in this thread is whinge, what you think there are no legit players higher level than you, if it affects you that much why dont you play in an invite only lobby with your freinds(assuming you have some). you sound more like 'CRY...I DONT HAVE THAT......CRY.

Glitchers or not, some people are just w*nkers. leave the lobby when you get them.

TheMadNinjaTurtle
  • TheMadNinjaTurtle

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:30 AM

Op sucks

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:34 AM

Why didn't rockstar fix it? I'm talking about criminal records.

Money is exploit glitch whatever you call and i did it and i stopped. It's not fun anymore.

Scumbaggah
  • Scumbaggah

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:40 AM

Who cares if it "affects" you or not, Noone wants to play with someone who has to cheat to get ahead. It's sad and pathetic.
  • MoeBeerz likes this

The Huntsman
  • The Huntsman

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:43 AM

Hey, I'm level 118 and I'm flat broke.  I own one car, a BF Injection.  I frittered away my cash.  I'm tired of getting kicked in races because people assume I have all of the best vehicles.  When I do get into a race, I always lose because everybody else already has the best vehicles.

SHarm
  • SHarm

Reincarnation of Tommy Vercetti

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:44 AM

To all the people who are whipped up and complaining about cheaters

At the end of the day it's a game, it's sole purpose is to give the buyer x amount of fun, if the buyer is not having fun it's not a game to them it's simply an item they purchased, if the buyer wants to cheat fine go ahead, as long as that buyer is having x amount of FUN they have done the right thing, no matter if it's against the rules or pissing other people off, that player is having fun and that's what rockstars main purpose is, anyone who disagrees needs to learn some simple economics

IrishRed88
  • IrishRed88

The Tattooed Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:48 AM

So what does it matter if he was in a chrome car when he shot you? Why is that a reason to make yet another post ranting about glitchers?

Could it be that the guy was just a jerk? I mean seriously you really do come off as someone that is jealous of another persons possessions.

Give ONE valid and reasonable argument as to why glitchers ruin the game. Go ahead, I'll wait......

blackrooster_
  • blackrooster_

Hustler

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:16 AM

Totally agree. Rockstar banned players like this in Red Dead, and it may take some time, but they should do it here, too. Basically, they'll give them a certain amount of time to delete the files where they used the LSC glitch and then ban them. If not, then f*ck Rockstar. I love their games, but they need to respect the community. I love playing the game and earning money, but it's simply ridiculous that these glitchers have so much money. 

• MoeBeerz likes this

Smallo92
  • Smallo92

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:18 AM Edited by Smallo92, 22 October 2013 - 09:19 AM.

I'm level 65. Have $500,000 in the bank. A $230,000 apartment and an Entity.

I have not exploited or glitched once! I just get a good group of people together and win a bunch of races. Winning gets you good money and RP.

stringer
  • stringer

Cash Money Millionaire

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:19 AM Edited by stringer, 22 October 2013 - 09:19 AM.

We're the best.

We are the community. 

You moaning crybaby dung are excluded from the community of people. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users