» «
Photo

shirt

5 replies to this topic
fury_frog
  • fury_frog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:05 AM Edited by fury_frog, 22 October 2013 - 05:21 AM.

hey not sure but Is there any way I can take off my cevlar vest, I see other characters with out a vest just plain shirt or jumper and I always have it on, want it gone, how!!!!! even if I don't buy an armored vest for ages and have died a few times its always on can someone please help me

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:14 AM

Select no shirt in your wardrobe or clothes store under shirts or t shirt. Then hold back button, select invetory and "no vest".
  • fury_frog likes this

fury_frog
  • fury_frog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:27 AM

cheers bro ill give it ago tonight

fury_frog
  • fury_frog

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

It's not working can it only be done if I own a wardrobe?

Urinal2001
  • Urinal2001

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

Hold 'select' button (on PS3, unsure of corresponding button for 360) to bring up the menu where you can set waypoints and access inventory etc. There is an option in there to remove the bulletproof vest. It may be under 'inventory' if you cant see it right away. Cant get to my console at the moment to give the exact option name. You will still have the benefits of the armor, but it wont be visible.

• MhastaChainx likes this

MhastaChainx
  • MhastaChainx

gixxer ridin', wheelie poppin'

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

Hold 'select' button (on PS3, unsure of corresponding button for 360) to bring up the menu where you can set waypoints and access inventory etc. There is an option in there to remove the bulletproof vest. It may be under 'inventory' if you cant see it right away. Cant get to my console at the moment to give the exact option name. You will still have the benefits of the armor, but it wont be visible.

For the 360, you hold the "Back" button until Interaction menu pulls up >> go to Inventory >> can remove the vest from there as stated by others

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users