Photo

Space Docker Online

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
16 replies to this topic
Dead Silence
  • Dead Silence

I don't know?

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:38 AM Edited by Dead Silence, 22 October 2013 - 03:55 AM.

So I was driving around with a friend, and suddenly a Space Docker appears.

I asked how the player got it, they said a "friend" gave it to them.

Thoughts?

Edit - This was on Xbox 360

72vqe1.jpg2licwte.jpg25873hj.jpg

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:43 AM

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:46 AM

Actually not photoshopped, impressive, and has me curious

Chilean Dawg
  • Chilean Dawg

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by Chilean Dawg, 25 October 2013 - 09:20 PM.

[DELETE]

vince91
  • vince91

the pube in your orange juice

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:52 AM

maybe it glitched into online?

i had a message from marnie on my phone online,  about the second epsilon tract. so i guess things from SP can somehow glitch into online

Dead Silence
  • Dead Silence

I don't know?

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:56 AM

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

Xbox - I've edited the OP to say now.

TommyK154
  • TommyK154

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:00 AM

I thought I read somewhere that if you collect all the Space Ship parts in SP you were gonna get a extra vehicle in Online. I got the extra car in SP but I didn't get anything Online, unless that car is hidden somewhere Online

MackRotten
  • MackRotten

Original Gangsta

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:04 AM

Done via hex-editing, can be done with a Jailbroken PS3 or JTAG IIRC. A friend of mine was looking into it.

oldak
  • oldak

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:07 AM Edited by oldak, 22 October 2013 - 04:08 AM.

On a related topic, I keep hearing the ringing noise in Grove Street in GTA Online. The noise indicates you are near a spaceship part in single player. Does anyone else hear this in Grove Street?

BlackFeather SR
  • BlackFeather SR

Assassin

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:19 AM

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

do you have one? Care to give me one :D? IOU 250K?

Dead Silence
  • Dead Silence

I don't know?

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:21 AM

Are you on Xbox or PS3?

do you have one? Care to give me one :D? IOU 250K?

Sorry, I don't have one 

manbearpig_06
  • manbearpig_06

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

There are 4 ways you could get one on a 360.

#1 is through a bug. Your online character can end up in your single player campaign (I've done it before), and vice versa, and the car that spawned for me was the last car Michael was driving, which I saved in my garage.

#2 is with a modded xbox (jtag/rgh etc.) You would simply replace a vehicle on the map or in your garage with the space docker.

#3 is through disk modding (or xkey). Last night a tutorial was posted on how to do this by making all of the police spawn in space dockers in a solo online match (security prevents you from playing with people while modding, a good idea to stop griefers), which you then steal from them. Since then, I have seen a ton of people do it, and an exponentially larger number doing the fourth which is:

#4 car duplication. If someone has the car, they can perform a glitch that duplicates the car, allowing you to save it on your own. I've seen over 400 people requesting someone duplicate this for them, and a large number of those people are duplicating it for their friends in turn.

99%+ of people never modded to get the car, they simply had one given to them by someone else who probably had one given to them. It's exponential. Everyone will have them soon. It will lose it's 'newness' and stop being special, and people will get rid of it. Hopefully rockstar doesn't decide to ban people with it, because almost all of them did nothing the game didn't allow them to do.

dankNugz NY
  • dankNugz NY

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:53 PM

Someone that has it I can dupe you a tailgater for space docker. Gt: dankNugz NY

gunslinger88
  • gunslinger88

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

I got one a few minutes ago lol

Dead Silence
  • Dead Silence

I don't know?

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 11:21 PM

#1 is through a bug. Your online character can end up in your single player campaign (I've done it before), and vice versa, and the car that spawned for me was the last car Michael was driving, which I saved in my garage.

#2 is with a modded xbox (jtag/rgh etc.) You would simply replace a vehicle on the map or in your garage with the space docker.

#3 is through disk modding (or xkey). Last night a tutorial was posted on how to do this by making all of the police spawn in space dockers in a solo online match (security prevents you from playing with people while modding, a good idea to stop griefers), which you then steal from them. Since then, I have seen a ton of people do it, and an exponentially larger number doing the fourth which is:

#4 car duplication. If someone has the car, they can perform a glitch that duplicates the car, allowing you to save it on your own. I've seen over 400 people requesting someone duplicate this for them, and a large number of those people are duplicating it for their friends in turn.

99%+ of people never modded to get the car, they simply had one given to them by someone else who probably had one given to them. It's exponential. Everyone will have them soon. It will lose it's 'newness' and stop being special, and people will get rid of it. Hopefully rockstar doesn't decide to ban people with it, because almost all of them did nothing the game didn't allow them to do.

Yh I've seen all the "Post your GT and I'll dupe you one" threads and videos now. I was hoping this guy did something amazing to get his. Oh well.

manbearpig_06
  • manbearpig_06

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:48 AM

Yh I've seen all the "Post your GT and I'll dupe you one" threads and videos now. I was hoping this guy did something amazing to get his. Oh well.

He probably didn't. I may or may not have been the one who wrote the tutorial on how to mod it though (shhh)

benishunglikeababy
  • benishunglikeababy

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 08:57 AM

can someone dupe this for me I have a sultan rs to trade. GT : JG WORLD CHAMP

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users