Games you play regularly

36 replies to this topic
I<3GTAV
  • I<3GTAV

I LOVE GARY PAYTON NO ONE UNDERSTANDS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

The only games I've really been playing recently are GTA V, Simcity 4, and Minecraft. I'm starting up AC:IV this weekend when the new Xbox releases (judge me).

LiangHuBBB
  • LiangHuBBB

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 November 2013 - 08:46 PM

Look at my avatar.

Ye, thats the game I own ppl lol.

Ciaran
  • Ciaran

• The Connection
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:07 PM

I usually play GTAV, Fallout 3/New Vegas and BF3

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTAV Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:40 PM Edited by Andreas., 21 November 2013 - 10:42 PM.

I'm playing GTA III since many years, I don't know since when exactly, but I guess since 2004/2005. I am not sure what it exactly is about this game. I loved the story even back when I was a little kid. And the fact that you can do whatever you want is also very cool. It was the first openworld game I've ever played. I played through the story one time this year. Vice City was the second game I played constantly, and I still do play it here and there to this day and age. The atmosphere and the vibes are so damn great, and the story is interesting to follow. It really did improve over its predecessor, though they are both unique each in their own ways. I still remember the day when I played IV for the first time. I was so impressed by the improvements it brought to the GTA series, even though it took a few hours to get used to it. But it got better the more I played it. I played through the story a couple of times this year alone, and another couple of times or even more last year.

There is one game right now I love so much that I play it whenever I have time to, and that is Max Payne 3. The story is so well done and the shooting and cover mechanics are freaking amazing. It's really addicting, and I think it's one of the greatest and most underrated games out there. It deserver far more appreciation than it actually receives.

Android
  • Android

Whiskey Tits

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 21 November 2013 - 10:43 PM

Lately, I've been into NBA 2K13 (keep in mind, I don't buy sports games every year) and it's a great game so far.

The other games I usually play are Black Ops II, and GTA V.

henryhill108
  • henryhill108

Henry Free psn codes

• BUSTED!

Posted 24 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

GTA V(most)

NFS (Rarely)

Mass Effect series (Regularly)

lt_yao
  • lt_yao

Satie

• Members