Quantcast

» «
Photo

Should they punish the recent cheaters/glitchers?

83 replies to this topic

Poll: Punish glitchers/cheaters? (211 member(s) have cast votes)

Your thoughts?

1. No. (88 votes [41.71%])

Percentage of vote: 41.71%

2. Wipe their stats and/or money. (72 votes [34.12%])

Percentage of vote: 34.12%

3. Ban them. (41 votes [19.43%])

Percentage of vote: 19.43%

4. Other (Explain Below) (10 votes [4.74%])

Percentage of vote: 4.74%

Vote Guests cannot vote
tigo132
  • tigo132

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

After reading through all the comments, I have come to the conclusion that you´re all a bunch of cry babies. 

TaCtiCaLTommy
  • TaCtiCaLTommy

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 11:59 AM

nothing should happen. its R*s fault 

So R* MADE you repeat an exploit over and over? hahaha fail!! The only way it would be R*'s fault is if you gained money everytime you fired a bullet, or everytime you stole a car or some sh*t like that.

You in no way, were FORCED to REPEAT an exploit that was in the game by way of faulty code. It's NOT R*'s fault. I didn't have an issue with NOT doing it. They didn't MAKE ME. lol kid

• Fuzzknuckles likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:06 PM

So R* MADE you repeat an exploit over and over? hahaha fail!! The only way it would be R*'s fault is if you gained money everytime you fired a bullet, or everytime you stole a car or some sh*t like that.

You in no way, were FORCED to REPEAT an exploit that was in the game by way of faulty code. It's NOT R*'s fault. I didn't have an issue with NOT doing it. They didn't MAKE ME. lol kid

Once again, I find myself agreeing with TT. 

YES. R* caused the glitches.

YES. These glitches unfairly unbalance the game for people that play fair.

YES. R* are responsible for the problems AND the solution. 

However. People don't NEED to exploit these glitches. People know these glitches are not supposed to be there and do it anyway, because they're selfish and want an unfair advantage in the game (possibly correlation here to having a tiny cock, but that's just a theory). 

So, if you're one of the people that exploited the glitch and make the game unbalanced... YES. You should be dealt with. Stats and money wiped, account temp. banned. If you re-offend, account perm. banned. 

f*ck you if you want to cry about it. It's like running a red light and knocking someone over and saying they walked in front of your car. 

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:07 PM

There are 3 types of people when it comes to the money exploit.

nope just 1 type of person glitching

StepY0gameUP
  • StepY0gameUP

Overdose on Confidence

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:20 PM

So wait.. People here believe that this glitch is causing an unbalance, unfair game. But how is having a high end car or an apartment affecting anyone else? Why because he or she has it and you don't. How does that affect missions or death match, or any jobs?

At the end of the day it all matter about your RP. I can't buy a tank unless I'm level 70. I can't purchase the minigun at level 20. So where exactly does the advantage and disadvantage come from? Whether this glitch was there or not eventually any of these items could be purchase, because it in the game.

The only people it affects is rockstar and after losing characters and with all these changes reducing payouts and so on why should they get banned or punish for this.

I feel this thread is of jealously not fairness. Because it isn't fair that I had to wait weeks after launch to even play this game with my friends who were able to access online. It's unfair that when I finally did my character gets deleted. It's unfair that I work hard for my money and purchased cars and than my garage is empty. 500k ain't sh*t.

In all in all they can do what they want b.c when we can buy cash cards ppl will still have this "advantage" you complain about. But who really wins in that case. You or R*.

StepY0gameUP
  • StepY0gameUP

Overdose on Confidence

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:25 PM

In that case erase those who quickly pressed RT(xbox) to replay mission when R* didn't want that a possibility. That is also exploiting. Same goes for this cheating by racing with their friends to win races to unlock car customization. This game has so many ppl finding ways to exploit. Stop complaining about what's in the other player garage or pockets and more of those boosting to have high RP and level and stats.

If you going to target one group target the rest.

jptawok
  • jptawok

Lester the Molestor

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:27 PM Edited by jptawok, 23 October 2013 - 12:29 PM.

So wait.. People here believe that this glitch is causing an unbalance, unfair game. But how is having a high end car or an apartment affecting anyone else? Why because he or she has it and you don't. How does that affect missions or death match, or any jobs?

At the end of the day it all matter about your RP. I can't buy a tank unless I'm level 70. I can't purchase the minigun at level 20. So where exactly does the advantage and disadvantage come from? Whether this glitch was there or not eventually any of these items could be purchase, because it in the game.

The only people it affects is rockstar and after losing characters and with all these changes reducing payouts and so on why should they get banned or punish for this.

I feel this thread is of jealously not fairness. Because it isn't fair that I had to wait weeks after launch to even play this game with my friends who were able to access online. It's unfair that when I finally did my character gets deleted. It's unfair that I work hard for my money and purchased cars and than my garage is empty. 500k ain't sh*t.

In all in all they can do what they want b.c when we can buy cash cards ppl will still have this "advantage" you complain about. But who really wins in that case. You or R*.

Another person that hasn't heard of custom car races.

Something else to keep in mind.  If BAWSAQ was active, they'd be trashing it.  Think about it.

Fact of the matter is, 3 out of 5 GTAF members believe they should be punished, in at least some facet.  Welcome to the minority.

• StepY0gameUP likes this

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:28 PM

When you're level 5 and end up on a server where everyone is 50+ and armed to the teeth, and attacking you constantly, resulting in multiple rapid deaths, it stops being fun pretty quickly. 

I haven't bothered with Online since getting into pretty much that situation. The game has already been ruined for me, so I'm going to abandon it. And I don't think the glitches themselves caused that. It's the people that take advantage of them.

So there we go. 

• jptawok likes this

StepY0gameUP
  • StepY0gameUP

Overdose on Confidence

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 12:45 PM Edited by StepY0gameUP, 23 October 2013 - 12:46 PM.

To Jptawok: so your counter was about custom car races and BAWSAQ. I have your solution don't play custom or when you do play with friends. Me or anyone racing with a high end car could still be possible b.c it's purchasable regardless of glitch. And me being of the minority is fine with me even though I believe not, you think every member responded to this poll . Also BAWSAQ like you said is even running.

ll rdny ll
  • ll rdny ll

Master of the Bitchfit

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:00 PM

No, if there is any punishment at all, it should be a case-by-case thing. (Which Rockstar has neither the time, nor capacity to do.)

The cheaters who exploited the glitches just to arm themselves with tanks, miniguns, whatever, should be reset.

But, for those players who glitched LSC and keep to themselves, there should be no punishment.

If I used the glitch and play with the same two or three people all the time, how am I negatively affecting your game? Why should someone who doesn't participate in public games be reset or banned just because a few idiots used it against other players?

You can not honestly believe that someone using the money glitch to get an apartment and some nice cars, and then proceeds to play alone or with their friends, is in any way ruining your game.

StepY0gameUP
  • StepY0gameUP

Overdose on Confidence

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:08 PM

If a person at level 70 can purchase tanks but doesn't have the money so glitch so he can. How does that affect anyone when R* put it in the game to be purchase at level 70 lol what aren't ppl understanding. The only people it affects are R*. I understand a level 10 having a tank than yes ban them.

stepladder
  • stepladder

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 01:12 PM

This is the first I've heard about this glitch but at the end of the day it's nobodies fault bar cockstar!

glitch24/7
  • glitch24/7

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:07 PM

The OP is a freaking joke, this pathetic whining bitch has been on this subject ever since the glitch came to light. The nerd also talks about in game economy like it is his life and he will be affected by it when that is not even the case. Here is my advise to your worthless peasant ass, go out and get some putang and become a man. In game economy is not going to get you laid you obese Doritos eating bitch. And to my glitching brothers keep it up because i love the reaction of these moaning bitches, it makes my day hahaha. Now I'm off to sell my bike over and over again to make me some of that glitching money hahaha.

• damian001 and I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT like this

Flash525
  • Flash525

Mark Chump

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

I don't think they should recieve a ban, it wasn't there fault the glitches were there, they just took advantage of them. As per some missions rewarding high end cash on repeats, I'd imagine many players thought that normal, so why should they be punished?

The people that have reached stupidly high levels in an impossible amount of time should have their accounts reset however.

Macabro
  • Macabro

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 02:48 PM

I hate cheaters too, but you have to consider that we are beta testing the game for R* wich is kind of cheap on their part. Many people have fallen into glitches that wouldnt even be there if they had beat testes properly.

And yes, I know they couldnt have posibly beta tested withthe amountof people that actually get online to play the game, but it is what it is. They're using us for Beta testing.

Fuzzknuckles
  • Fuzzknuckles

Chronic Ape

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 23 October 2013 - 03:20 PM

I hate cheaters too, but you have to consider that we are beta testing the game for R* wich is kind of cheap on their part. Many people have fallen into glitches that wouldnt even be there if they had beat testes properly.

And yes, I know they couldnt have posibly beta tested withthe amountof people that actually get online to play the game, but it is what it is. They're using us for Beta testing.

Googlemail was beta for a good few years. Upset with Google over that?

This is how it works. Do you honestly believe they could have simulated several million players and their actions in closed-testing?

QA HINT: No. They couldn't. 

Every major online game is being beta tested, there's always testing to be done in something that updates over time. 

Everyone's acting like there's never been an online game f*ck up before!

TinCan
  • TinCan

Prankster

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 04:50 PM

This car reselling glitch is only a minor exploit compared to what else is going on. If they take action against glitchers just remove their money, people will grind levels anyway.

This also happened to me yesterday: I got back to a random lobby after doing some races. The first thing I did was steal a Baller and sell it at LSC, but the game put a bounty on me for stealing it. After delivering the car I looked on the radar and saw that all the players on the server were hunting me down from every direction, wtf? So I tried to outrun them, but they even had choppers chasing after me, so I decided to fight back instead. I killed one of the hunters, and BAM, the game tells me I reclaimed a bounty of 999 million! Someone obviously glitched or hacked the game.

So, what to do now, should they punish me for having too much cash for my level? I can't just discard it either.

I wouldn't care if they take away my money, but they can't delete my character or ban me for something that's out of my hands.

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:03 PM

ur wrong and ur fucckin stupid. still r*z fault

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

The OP is a freaking joke, this pathetic whining bitch has been on this subject ever since the glitch came to light. The nerd also talks about in game economy like it is his life and he will be affected by it when that is not even the case. Here is my advise to your worthless peasant ass, go out and get some putang and become a man. In game economy is not going to get you laid you obese Doritos eating bitch. And to my glitching brothers keep it up because i love the reaction of these moaning bitches, it makes my day hahaha. Now I'm off to sell my bike over and over again to make me some of that glitching money hahaha.

haha ya. he so angry niggas gettin money. bet he a pig or sum sh*t. i laugh at his ass. 

skitsofrantic75
  • skitsofrantic75

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:23 AM

Yep I say ban them.  If you cant play a game without cheating then don't waste the time of other players who obviously aren't going to beat you anyway.  I personally cant stand to be in a lobby with cheaters, glitchers, laggers, and anyone else who falls in  this category.  It ruins the fun of competitive gameplay. Just my opinion

Tim

BMW1M
  • BMW1M

The Driver

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:20 AM

Rockstar can go eat a bag of cocks. I will never spend real money for fake money. If they do anything to punish me for doing the glitch I will file a complaint with the Better Buisness Bureau. Rockstar will have to respond and refund me my $159.00 dollar for my Collector's Edition. If they dont I will threaten them with a class action lawsuit. f*ck Rockstar, bunch of greedy assholes.

Smackcat
  • Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:57 AM

Ban them. 

mouthfull.gif

Smackcat
  • Smackcat

Never Quit!

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:10 AM

f*ck you if you want to cry about it. It's like running a red light and knocking someone over and saying they walked in front of your car. 

Kim-Jong-un.gif

I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT
  • I_AM_ALWAYS_RIGHT

I Rips that hole

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:00 AM

yes r* tied me down and forced me 2 do it. hahaha win!! seriously tho...ur an idiot and u wont understand

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users