I unocked the molotov?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
11 replies to this topic
DrShinyPig
  • DrShinyPig

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:50 PM

So pretty much i leveled up and it said i can now find molotov's in crate drops and can now buy molotovs from ammunation, only problem is molotovs are not in the game? This just a bug or am i just not seeing the molotov?

alexkfr
  • alexkfr

Niko Belic

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:53 PM

same here

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:56 PM

You get them from crates sometimes

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

#DoomFan4EverAfter

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

there ARE molotovs in the game :/

I only forget where to get these (offline)

METALPUNK
  • METALPUNK

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:36 AM

Ya in single player there are a few locations. One is going up the coast on the west(highway 1) there's a few shops and it's behind them. For online I think it's just crate drops.

DaRkL3AD3R
  • DaRkL3AD3R

Big Homie

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:48 AM

Seems silly to not have all weapons available from the shop. In the one hand it's like ok cool, old school, gotta hunt for those unique weapons. But at the same time being such a low count projectile, you can never really make use of them because you have to hunt them down all across the map and you only get about 3 at a time. Then god forbid you actually attempt to use them, restocking them is a major pain.

All weapons should be in ammunation imho. Melee weapons, instead of having 5 knives and nightsticks all in a row, just combine it all to a melee weapon section like the thrown weapons and have everything there (maybe save for the golf club.) I still have yet to find a crowbar and I would absolutely love to stealth kill someone with that in game. I just want to see the animation for it.

nitr0monkey
  • nitr0monkey

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:54 AM

Seems silly to not have all weapons available from the shop. In the one hand it's like ok cool, old school, gotta hunt for those unique weapons. But at the same time being such a low count projectile, you can never really make use of them because you have to hunt them down all across the map and you only get about 3 at a time. Then god forbid you actually attempt to use them, restocking them is a major pain.

All weapons should be in ammunation imho. Melee weapons, instead of having 5 knives and nightsticks all in a row, just combine it all to a melee weapon section like the thrown weapons and have everything there (maybe save for the golf club.) I still have yet to find a crowbar and I would absolutely love to stealth kill someone with that in game. I just want to see the animation for it.

Or they can make the gas stations useful for once and let you buy some gas to make as many molotovs as you can GTA:Chinatown style.

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:02 AM Edited by elburrosleftnut, 22 October 2013 - 05:02 AM.

I hope they update V with a shady weapons dealer that sells crowbars, bats, molotovs,, etc. Along with new weapons as well.

Sneakerhead.
  • Sneakerhead.

☛✔Goals Achieved: 1/1☚

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 05:41 AM

You can get Molotovs from one of the TDMs.

zombeast210
  • zombeast210

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:13 PM

create a custom gta race and place all weapons and grenades (melee and firearm) then start it pick up all ammo and moltovs then quit back to free mode and bam free unlimited ammo.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:20 PM

create a custom gta race and place all weapons and grenades (melee and firearm) then start it pick up all ammo and moltovs then quit back to free mode and bam free unlimited ammo.

Unnecessary bump is unnecessary. You necro. 

Raavi
  • Raavi

• None
  • Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 March 2014 - 10:24 PM

Unnecessary bump is unnecessary.

Indeed.

• Lelouch vi Britannia likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic