Photo

What does this mean? (Simeon)

17 replies to this topic
MM97
  • MM97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:16 PM

I have received a text from Simeon saying 'Grab these vehicles: Fathom FQ 2, Mammoth Patriot, Emperor Habanero, Schyster Fusilade, Bravado Gresley'.

What does this mean? Does this mean I can get one of these cars for free? I've looked on the vehicle websites on the phone and none of the listed cars seem to be for sale.

D. Bigalow
  • D. Bigalow

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

f*ck Simeon

SmokeCheeba
  • SmokeCheeba

Just chillin'

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Grab one and find out.

lemurbeamur
  • lemurbeamur

Player Hater

• Members

It's a type of mission similar to Simeons repo jobs, but they pay more. Those cars are in the open world and if you find them and bring them back in good condition you receive a decent payout. Note that the mission won't trigger until you actually enter the vehicle.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Are you mental? Why would you think that he's giving you 5 cars for free?

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

дрэдлоксъ

• Members
  • Ethiopia

f*ck Simeon

Timpey
  • Timpey

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:20 PM

Exactly. It says GRAB a car i.e. get one. How does it mean have a free car lol

BaM BooZeLLed
  • BaM BooZeLLed

Scooby Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

I have received a text from Simeon saying 'Grab these vehicles: Fathom FQ 2, Mammoth Patriot, Emperor Habanero, Schyster Fusilade, Bravado Gresley'.

What does this mean? Does this mean I can get one of these cars for free? I've looked on the vehicle websites on the phone and none of the listed cars seem to be for sale.

If you see any of the cars that are on the list he sends you in free roam you can steal them and get extra value for them.

MM97
  • MM97

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

Clearly someone can't read. I said 'Does this mean I can get ONE of these cars for free?'

Thanks everyone else for the helpful replies.

K.Walters
  • K.Walters

Keep calm and facepalm

• Members
  • Latvia

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Find the vehicle he wants -> escape the cops -> respray it -> bring it to his warehouse -> collect the sweet cash.

Tip: try to collect SUVs since you get more for delivering those. I once got 12k for one.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:22 PM

Clearly someone can't read. I said 'Does this mean I can get ONE of these cars for free?'

Its not my fault you have the reading level of a 5 year old. Clearly anyone would know that Simeon doesn't sell you free cars.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:24 PM

And clearly if you tried to access it on the website and if it actually meant they werre free, then they'd all be on the website for free. Matter fact, lets give out free apartments!

Kulgrim
  • Kulgrim

Prankster

• Members

If you steal one of those cars, you will be asked to respray it and bring it to a warehouse. Once delivered you are payed, pay various on car stolen, then you will recieve another list 24 real hours later. This list basically allows you to earn between 4-15kish every 24 hours, assuming you run it as soon as it comes in.

MM97
  • MM97

Player Hater

• Members

Its not my fault you have the reading level of a 5 year old. Clearly anyone would know that Simeon doesn't sell you free cars.

It seems like you're the one with the reading problem, mine was more of a misinterpretation. Evidently I didn't know that, considering I've virtually just started GTA Online.

lemurbeamur
  • lemurbeamur

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:31 PM

And clearly if you tried to access it on the website and if it actually meant they werre free, then they'd all be on the website for free. Matter fact, lets give out free apartments!

Lol lay off OP's dick will ya? Don't try to tell me you've never been new at a game and had some legitimate questions and had some smartass twat like you thinking they're inferior because they know something you don't.

f*ck, if you aren't going to provide an intelligent helpful reply then don't bother. OP's question was legitimate and has been cleared up. Any input from you at this point is just making you look like an ass.

ImBoss450
  • ImBoss450

Im a Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:35 PM

Lol lay off OP's dick will ya? Don't try to tell me you've never been new at a game and had some legitimate questions and had some smartass twat like you thinking they're inferior because they know something you don't.

f*ck, if you aren't going to provide an intelligent helpful reply then don't bother. OP's question was legitimate and has been cleared up. Any input from you at this point is just making you look like an ass.

Isn't it nap time for you? I'm gonna tell your mommy about your behavior! (This is why children under 16 shouldn't play GTA).

lemurbeamur
  • lemurbeamur

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:43 PM

. Any input from you at this point is just making you look like an ass.

Isn't it nap time for you? I'm gonna tell your mommy about your behavior! (This is why children under 16 shouldn't play GTA).

Like clockwork.

Deadly Target
  • Deadly Target

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:52 PM

f*ck Simeon

racist

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users