I have more friends in GTA than real life

72 replies to this topic
drr26
  • drr26

"he don't talk too much"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:27 PM

I just realized I get more texts and calls in GTA than in real life :( I have no friends seriously, no one calls or texts me, my life sucks :( Anyone else with the same problem?

I have the same situation lol - when Niko always got harassed I was jealous a bit lol - mainly coz I'm good at bowling 

bikerman3
  • bikerman3

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:43 PM

Friends are overrated. And I mean that with all my heart, lol. Real life I mean. When you grow up you will realize most people just use you. When you have something people want, BOOM, Mr. Popular. When you don't, Mr.Alone. I like Mr.Alone. No one to let you down. No one to take advantage of you. So, yeah. My opinion is, f*ck friends.

That's not true.

no its true happened to me 3 times 

TiggerThaWigger
  • TiggerThaWigger

Heisenberg

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:04 PM

To the guy who said what I said isn't true. I will assume you are a kid. I'm not. Don't question me just because you are young. I know what the hell I'm talking about from experience. Don't take my comment as, "Everyone should be a loner, it's so much fun". That's not what I'm saying. Just wait till you get out of school and you will find out who your real friends are. And I'll bet you a million dollars that the number will fit on one hand. If that even. I had friends who I thought I would have till the day I die. They are gone now. I never did a f*cking thing to them to deserve it. Yes, it hurts. It would make more sense to me if I could point the finger at a certain event that caused the breakup. But people are just selfish assholes. So I prefer only a few close friends. I have no Facebook because its a f*cking joke. A popularity contest. A data mining site for governments. Paranoid? Nope, I just have a brain.

Dude your just ant-social, or a loner.  I didn't have many friends to begin with in high school cause I was to shy to make that many.  I'm in college, almost done, and have a good group of close friends and many people that I consider friends.  Not everyone in the world is out to get you or f*ck you over, believe it or not.  I personally like having friends to hang out with to get my mind off school and work.  Im 22 btw 

stockwiz
  • stockwiz

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:08 PM Edited by stockwiz, 21 October 2013 - 10:11 PM.

OP is one lucky motherf*cker.

I've got friends and I genuinely like them, but my heart sinks a little every time they text or call me to ask me out. It's not that I have anything against them, I just much prefer my own company. There's nothing quite like the feeling of finding out that I don't have to go out anymore because others have backed out.

I guess that's partly why I'm not into the MP so much. Then again, I have next to no friends online.

I prefer the company of my own thoughts. That's what it means to be introverted. I couldn't care less about weekend after weekend in some random bar or club gossiping about the same stuff over and over.  Once you get older really it's your immediate family (wife and kids) that matter most at least in my mind.

ECDT1089
  • ECDT1089

TheGamer

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:08 PM

....okay :blink:

NijenhuisR
  • NijenhuisR

Trick

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

OP man just go out, go to a gym, gain respect from others and be yourself

ThinRedLine1981
  • ThinRedLine1981

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:18 PM

To the guy who said what I said isn't true. I will assume you are a kid. I'm not. Don't question me just because you are young. I know what the hell I'm talking about from experience. Don't take my comment as, "Everyone should be a loner, it's so much fun". That's not what I'm saying. Just wait till you get out of school and you will find out who your real friends are. And I'll bet you a million dollars that the number will fit on one hand. If that even. I had friends who I thought I would have till the day I die. They are gone now. I never did a f*cking thing to them to deserve it. Yes, it hurts. It would make more sense to me if I could point the finger at a certain event that caused the breakup. But people are just selfish assholes. So I prefer only a few close friends. I have no Facebook because its a f*cking joke. A popularity contest. A data mining site for governments. Paranoid? Nope, I just have a brain.

Dude your just ant-social, or a loner.  I didn't have many friends to begin with in high school cause I was to shy to make that many.  I'm in college, almost done, and have a good group of close friends and many people that I consider friends.  Not everyone in the world is out to get you or f*ck you over, believe it or not.  I personally like having friends to hang out with to get my mind off school and work.  Im 22 btw 

You're still in college, it's like high school. Wait a few years after graduation. You'll only keep a few close friends, as it should be honestly. All the parasites will leave.

Oh, and + 1 to f*ck LifeInvader.

Radius95
  • Radius95

Veteran

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

Real friends dont exist, i have 0 friends. I do have a girlfriend and a family. Thats everything you need in life.

Jimmy Darmody
  • Jimmy Darmody

Don

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:05 AM Edited by Jimmy Darmody, 22 October 2013 - 12:06 AM.

Friends are overrated. And I mean that with all my heart, lol. Real life I mean. When you grow up you will realize most people just use you. When you have something people want, BOOM, Mr. Popular. When you don't, Mr.Alone. I like Mr.Alone. No one to let you down. No one to take advantage of you. So, yeah. My opinion is, f*ck friends.

This man speaks the truth. So many friends during HS, yet only 4-5 still call. 

but that's in higschool, when everybody is an idiot

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:08 AM

I kinda agree with this, but I do have friends that I hangout with a lot. But Friends are overrated sometimes.

The Made Man
  • The Made Man

Frank Matthews...The Guy that won...

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:09 AM

Again agreed. Man you are on a roll my friend. So true...

bobdude100
  • bobdude100

PSN Mehoe123

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:22 AM

I have a sh*t load of friends in real life, but I prefer most nights as of late since I am older a few beers to myself and a night of GTA Online. Its just a phase I guess

GTA Worthy
  • GTA Worthy

GTA OG

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:45 AM

I also agree with Marijuanaz to the fullest lol I had so many friends in HS because I was the main weed man. I sold to literally every single person who smoked bud in my school but soon as I stopped... no more friends lol except a handful that I only got high with.. I only have a handful of friends today.. literally lol only a select few I could ask for favors and sh*t.. when it comes down to it you're your own best friend.. the realest most true person you know is yourself. Im lucky to have an amazing girlfriend that is my BEST FRIEND though.. too bad she's locked up right now.. and going to be away for the next year probably :( now im pretty much alone most of the time.. sh*t sucks but I was always a "loner" so to say.. an extremely social loner but still a loner at heart lol.. id rather be laying in bed watchin movies with my girl than go to a bar or party with friends..

LcplJarheadFi
  • LcplJarheadFi

<----- Enter Member Title Here

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:48 AM

Lol, then they weren't friends were they? I say there are no such things as friends or family. The people who stand by when you need them, those are the people important to you.

AgentTran
  • AgentTran

Top Negro

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:49 AM

The world is only small if you make it. 

In other words, either people are avoiding you or you're avoiding them.

Get out there and change why, if you are avoiding them go and meet some people, if they're avoiding you change yourself, because there must be something really unappealing about you that anybody and everybody will go out of there way just to avoid you.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:50 AM

Is this one of those forever alone troll threads?

Anyway OP, most of the people here make good points, I can definitely relate to whoever talked about being the weed man, haha.

Relax, stressing about it won't change a thing.

KING01
  • KING01

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:03 AM Edited by KING01, 22 October 2013 - 02:03 AM.

OP,they are not your real friends,they are just somebody you can talk to.............

GTAover9000
  • GTAover9000

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

Lol @ "friends"

Bunch of low self-esteem people pleasers in my world.

My advice is to get "friends" who you can use up then throw them away.

Do what makes you happy. If that means stealing their money, fkng their girlfriend, etc., then do it.

You'll find out one day that the people who you call "friends" won't hesitate to fk you over given the chance.

This is the worst advice I've ever seen given on the matter.  I have at least 4 friends I've known for 10+ years, that I would trust with my drugged and drunk girlfriend.  I'd also trust them to keep anyone from f*cking with her.  I've also trusted the same friends with personal loans, stacks of cash, bags of dope, my car, you name it.  They've yet to let me down.

You've friended the wrong people, dude.

Edit: To be fair, for the 4 friends I have I would take a bullet for, I have more than I care to count that I wouldn't trust to "hold a dollar".

Well, I do not live to serve others. I'm only concerned for myself, so making friends who are useless is not something I'd do.

stankowalski
  • stankowalski

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:09 AM

Real friends dont exist, i have 0 friends. I do have a girlfriend and a family. Thats everything you need in life.

Real friends do exist but some people (like myself) don't bother.  I'm probably a bit anti-social in that sense though, but once I reached a certain age, it's all about the wife and kids.

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 22 October 2013 - 03:51 AM Edited by Felino1234, 22 October 2013 - 03:53 AM.

I have more friends in real life than in GTA Online. As someone said in this post, friends are overrated. I have good relations with most people, but real friends just two or three. I prefer to have just two or three GOOD friends than twenty friends who are there for a laugh but don't help you when you need it.

The society of today SUCKS (I miss the nineties! Those were good years...). It is normal not to find friends in such a sick & disgusting society. If I have good relations with most people is because I don't say to them how stupid they are. Of course, not all are stupid, but I just don't get along, we have very different personalities.

Two advices:

- Get rid of your shyness.

- Be yourself! Don't pretend to be another person in order to make friends or get along with other people.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

I have 2, maybe 3 close friends, and no others.

Remember, everyone is an idiot and people suck.

Friendship is overrated. 

• Palikari likes this

Palikari
  • Palikari

עם ישראל חי

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:07 AM

I have 2, maybe 3 close friends, and no others.

Remember, everyone is an idiot and people suck.

Friendship is overrated. 

I totally agree with you.

• lizardman563 likes this

IntoGloryRide
  • IntoGloryRide

Warmonger

• Members
  • None

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:13 AM

It just dawned on me that in this game you never get calls just to hang out. I'm always the one calling them..Guess it's refreshing though compared to Roman blowing up my phone every ten minutes.

Grand Theft Savage
  • Grand Theft Savage

'Bout that life

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 04:17 AM

Lol... That's pretty sad. The way I see it, if you don't have people to hang out with, that's your own fault. Because it only takes a simple 'hello' to make a 'friend', dude. Some people act like the sh*t is complicated. Or maybe it's more complicated that I think. I've always been popular because of my brothers, and I've always been really good with the girls. The only thing I've ever lacked is mutual feelings, meaning I don't necessarily like them myself.

I'm on good terms with a lot of people, but I don't call them friends. Niggas out here are just too lame, half of them are snitches. Friendship is definitely overrated, and that's coming from someone that had never had a "social" problem.

Funny thing is, I just got off of the phone with a friend (female).

• SmoothGetaway likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:07 AM

Very true. One of my best friends since f*cking 5th grade stopped talking to me because I wouldn't go to a strip club with him. It just completely boggles my mind. The only people you can count on are family and hopefullyyyyy a good wife.

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Enslaved

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 22 October 2013 - 06:07 AM Edited by Graven, 22 October 2013 - 08:22 AM.

I got two close friends, me and myself.
Jimmy won't hang out anymore, he's gotta life!
  • Palikari likes this

TheMadNinjaTurtle
  • TheMadNinjaTurtle

Mark Chump

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 07:32 AM

You guys need professiNal help!!!
Get some social skills and interact with people and stop playing gta.

Maybe check out another forum for help, my only advice for you.
These post gave me... I feel like wtf did I just read?????

Detained
  • Detained

Peon

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:15 AM

I just realized I get more texts and calls in GTA than in real life :( I have no friends seriously, no one calls or texts me, my life sucks :( Anyone else with the same problem?

Not sure about the friends topic but damn i like your avatar bring that underglow for gta V

Wug
  • Wug

Burrito Lover

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:28 AM

I got no friends in real life either... but in high confidence, I know having no friends means I can have a better chance at an education.

Uhwoahnohuh
  • Uhwoahnohuh

Punk-ass Bitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 October 2013 - 09:36 AM

Well, I have not even one friend. I lost all my friends back in 2010 when i left them all at the highschool. So I dont have friends, I might as well not even have a phone

I have a similar situation, but i think mine is the worst, I spend all day all night on this damn computer and I dont bother trying to get out making friends

It sucks. Seeing Franklin and lamar makes me ill

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users