Photo

How heists can solve gta economy problems caused by glitches

33 replies to this topic
PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

Well seeing as how nothing is limited, the whole economy gimmick is just that, a gimmick. When everythings in unlimited supply cash,cars,weapons, cash cards. It defeats the purpose of an "economy" If the economy was a legitimate thing as people believe or Rstar thinks than really LSC should be closed and out of business because of all the glitchers. They've paid out billions and arent making billions on car mods.

Borderlands had more of a real economy than GTAO. Since things could sell out of those vending machines. Earning money and than spending that money on an item is as far as the Rockstar economy goes. Its nothing more than that. 1 person having 10million dollars dosent effect the price of a shirt for the player with 4k. It just allows that person to purchase nicer things sooner than the person with less money.

IN 6months when everyone has millions than what happens? Are they going to raise the price of cars and clothes, some of which are already pretty highly priced.

SkyArmor
  • SkyArmor

i like trains

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

i have 2 million$ from betting, missons, races, TDM, DM, ETC. on the first couple days some one sent me 140k. i split it up w/ my gf. now i have an apartment 10 car garage, sandking XL & some other car idk the name. super cars arent my style. im not bullshietin. i AM a legit play

billy2048
  • billy2048

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:28 PM

There will probably punishments against exploiters/glitchers/cheaters, but looking at rockstars progress i doubt they start in this century with it.

asetofgenes
  • asetofgenes

Rat

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:54 PM

Another oxymoron just glitch dont be a jelly nobody cares

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users