Quantcast

» «
Photo

Please can someone help me with this problem?

3 replies to this topic
Parecy
  • Parecy

Graphic Designer

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

Hey, I can't get on GTA Online as it restarts the disc when I try to do so. I have deleted and reinstalled the game data from my USB on to my HDD and I still have the same problem. I have also tried clearing all my cache and the latest GTA title update.

The game was restarted due to a problem with the storage device where the game data was installed. 

Please replace the storage device and re-install the game data if the issue continues.

Please can someone help, I'm pretty desperate!

Parecy
  • Parecy

Graphic Designer

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 02:55 PM

I still need help with this problem!

AiwaBlue11
  • AiwaBlue11

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 06:05 AM

So I am not exactly sure what your system does when you are trying to play GTA online, but I was having serious problems with disc two. The problems began subtly when I tried to boot up the disc and then began saying unrecognized/unreadable and resetting at the home menu. Eventually it stopped working. I went out and bought a new game of it. It was definitely a disc issue and not my console. I got my original copy the week it was released. So that may have just been a bad production batch. 

Parecy
  • Parecy

Graphic Designer

• Members

Posted 23 October 2013 - 09:01 PM

So I am not exactly sure what your system does when you are trying to play GTA online, but I was having serious problems with disc two. The problems began subtly when I tried to boot up the disc and then began saying unrecognized/unreadable and resetting at the home menu. Eventually it stopped working. I went out and bought a new game of it. It was definitely a disc issue and not my console. I got my original copy the week it was released. So that may have just been a bad production batch. 

Yeah. I'm going to get a new copy. Hopefully that helps!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users