Photo

Online Abuse

83 replies to this topic
billy2048
  • billy2048

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:56 PM

You never played an online game before huh?

Get used to it, these little bastards are everywhere sadly.

KingCantona
  • KingCantona

I am not a man

• Members
  • France

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

The most offensive thing I've heard while playing online is some boy, non-English speaking, who for some reason had his dog continually bark down the mic  wtf

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

And like the above poster said, the boroughs are a part of NYC. Anyone who lived there or went to school knows this.

Only on the map. Not according to the population. But keep digging your hole deeper

Anywhere I go in NYC, it's "the city." You're acting as if you make the definitions. New York City is all of the five boroughs. Everyone who lives in the State knows this.

To me, NYC will always be = Manhattan, although I know it's not just Manhattan (or vice versa). Thank American movies for that.

• Casp3r421 likes this

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:00 PM Edited by Casp3r421, 21 October 2013 - 07:01 PM.

And like the above poster said, the boroughs are a part of NYC. Anyone who lived there or went to school knows this.

Only on the map. Not according to the population. But keep digging your hole deeper

Anywhere I go in NYC, it's "the city." You're acting as if you make the definitions. New York City is all of the five boroughs. Everyone who lives in the State knows this.
Ok bro. Everyone in the states knows. Except for the area your all talking about? But this got old like 10 posts ago.

I remember another group that didn't want people to say cum dumpster. They were the nazis.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

Getting old now, right? Now that your fake claim to be from New York has been utterly exposed. Tell us where in Manhattan you are from. LOL

Vlynor
  • Vlynor

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:01 PM Edited by Vlynor, 21 October 2013 - 07:02 PM.

Ok bro. Everyone in the states knows. Except for the area your all talking about? Bent this got old like 10 posts ago.

I remember another group that didn't want people to say cum sumpter. They were the nazis.

Try that again in English, please.

Edit: You fixed it. Jumped the gun, my bad.

And when did the Nazis come into play?

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:04 PM

You kiddies get so serious. And I said I was from ny. Not " the city" therefor I don't live in manhattan. Have fun being mad though.

And hitler comes in to make it a real 'party'

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:04 PM Edited by theadmiral, 21 October 2013 - 07:04 PM.

You kiddies get so serious. And I said I was from ny. Not " the city" therefor I don't live in manhattan. Have fun being mad though.

Tell us more of your opinions about the city you don't live as if it is a fact, even though every documented source disagrees with you.

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:07 PM

See since I live on the outskirts of queens I live in New York City. Just not "the city" but a cum dumpster like yourself won't get that.

Just to see if I can spawn another ten pages of grief I'll just end with this

c*nt!

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:18 PM

Edit: wholet you off your stupid cricket post you cum dumpster?

LMFAO

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:21 PM

someone block this thread pls

RPhilMan1
  • RPhilMan1

Now or Never

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

This thread is hilarious.

Okay everyone, OP's feelings were hurt.  Let's discuss how painful it was for OP.

Jameson312
  • Jameson312

Founder and Lead Curler: LS Curling Association

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:33 PM Edited by Jameson312, 21 October 2013 - 07:34 PM.

I really wish you and your feelings would go away.

But since you won't, why don't you just suck a fat dick instead you fa**ot ass cock gobbling motherf*cker? I bet you spend your days seeing how big of a croquet mallet you can stick up your ass while you're sucking John Elton's dick.

You're a f*cking disgrace of a man, a woman, a child, a leprechaun, whatever.

Pussy.

Suppa K
  • Suppa K

Only Zuul

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:37 PM Edited by Suppa K, 21 October 2013 - 07:38 PM.

If you have a problem with other people you are free to join another lobby or mute them.

Otherwise you can go f*ck yourself and take this thread with you because it accomplishes jack sh*t other than showing how much a bitch you are being. It never occurred to you to just leave or mute? Oh no of course not because you want people to talk how you want them. Rockstar is not a baby sitter and they are in no way inclined to set up a system that protects an ignorant person who has many options to free themselves from an undesirable session. Not to mention it's an M rates game about violence so I don't what the f*ck you were expecting.

I can talk how ever the f*ck I want you online and if you don't it you can mute me or you can leave. You don't get to dictate how other people can use words, and frankly if you're that hurt by words than I feel for sorry for you because it's pathetic and it's life so either grow the f*ck up or get out.

Kendoyid
  • Kendoyid

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

are you for real? this is the world today,its full of little internet gangsters,they cant do it in real life coz they will get their faces smashed in,just ignore it or avoid going online,it wont be getting an better any time soon.

riksterinto
  • riksterinto

Trick

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:54 PM

You can report people in game for offensive chat.  If you are on XBL you can also report them using the menu.  Also on XBL you can rate the other player which gives you an option to avoid them for a multitude of reasons.  I'm pretty sure PSN has similar features.

meetreez
  • meetreez

Peon

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:08 PM

Tell us more of your opinions about the city you don't live as if it is a fact, even though every documented source disagrees with you.

Do you live your life for the sole purpose of arguing with people on the internet, Admiral? Not siding with anyone in this thread. I just saw that you're creating another outrage among others on the forum, so I thought I'd ask. Maybe you should pick up a hobby. You're always talking about how you love cricket and cleaning cigarette butts off of the sidewalk.

Omnicr0n
  • Omnicr0n

Magnificent Bastard

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:12 PM

Profanity is boorish behavior and fitting for the lower classes alone.

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

I have gone through this thread and picked out the members who have been flaming/trolling/spamming. They will be dealt with soon.

Do not attack other members. If someone breaks the rules report them and ignore. If you are unsure what the rules are, feel free to brush up by checking them out here:

http://gtaforums.com...s-and-policies/

Thank you

• An Arctic Fox likes this

Outlaw430
  • Outlaw430

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:18 PM Edited by Deffpony, 21 October 2013 - 08:23 PM.

I have gone through this thread and picked out the members who have been flaming/trolling/spamming. They will be dealt with soon.

Do not attack other members. If someone breaks the rules report them and ignore. If you are unsure what the rules are, feel free to brush up by checking them out here:

http://gtaforums.com...s-and-policies/

Thank you

But I like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.... 

Edit by Deffpony: This is spam, dont test me.

Richieleos
  • Richieleos

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

Online interactions not rated, for a reason. plus the game has plenty of foul language in it to begin with. 
I'm not saying your an idiot.. Well, maybe I am.

You're

Couldn't resist considering you questioned his intelligence.

This is a forum not a resume for a job lol who cares how he wrote it. So long as we understand it

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

More Dakka Is Never Enough

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:37 PM Edited by JohnGazman, 21 October 2013 - 08:41 PM.

b. Have the nerve, cheek or what ever you want to call it to abuse a complete stranger over the internet. 

Ah, the miracle of anonymity. This is my giant beef with online gaming - everyone and their mother immediately assumes you give a sh*t about what they have to say.

I seem to get regular hate-mail from people playing GTAO. Some of it, i'll grant you, is warranted - I did hound a guy with my Buzzard after i'd claimed the bounty on his head. Even then, all he said was "Not fair". But suddenly, I win a DeathMatch 40 kills, 6 deaths and won by a 9 kill lead and i'm spammed by messages along the lines of "ur sh*t, stop camping."

Like I even give a damn what they think.

An Arctic Fox
  • An Arctic Fox

Fox

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:50 PM

Sorry mate. But  complaining about taking online abuse on this forum is not a good idea. Nothing but kiddies on here with the rare mature person.. Just report the kids and move on.

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:56 PM

I dunno, I kinda agree with OP in a way, personally I try not to say anything online that I wouldn't feel comfortable with saying IRL without expecting a smack in the mouth. But saying that, you should bear in mind that they're just venting, what you gotta do is step up your trolling game and make them REALLY mad, mad enough to rage quit on you. When you caused that crash between them, that was the perfect time to stick the knife in, you don't even need to swear, in fact, questioning their gaming skills, dick size or their mother's sexual prowess is more effective when you do it calmly and eloquently.

• Casp3r421 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users