Photo

Online Abuse

83 replies to this topic
WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:35 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 21 October 2013 - 06:37 PM.

2) Well... insulting a person via talking requires some more nerve than an insult via text. So I admit insulting people via speech can be concerning-ish when by a kid.

I don't even find it insulting, I find it idiotic. They just repeat what they hear the 'grown-ups' saying or what they hear from the game. Swearing isn't a problem, it's the childish tone that goes along with it. Like I said in another thread, I played with a kid who was my age and he wouldn't stop screaming like a little girl. He'd yell "Motherf*cking nigga bitch!" when he died and then he'd scream like the Angry German Kid.

Some kids may understand what it means yet they continue to say it, some don't yet they continue say it.

I wouldn't call them "idiotic" just because they talk like grown-ups... in the bad way. It's not their fault for learning it (at a earlier age than supposed to). Or unless they're going to live secluded their entire life, so they never learn any kind of swear words. I wouldn't have a problem with that, but if you didn't know any swear words (in your native language or English) in your 20's, I'd be... let's say amazed.

If I recall correctly, you were something like 16, right? So that means this other guy was 16? I don't know what to say to that... "screaming like a little girl"... "Motherf*cking nigga bitch!"... I did talk like that too once in my life, but only never talking to a mic like that. I don't do that anymore, so yeah, you can grow over that phase. It's possible... although in some times I do get frustration attacks causing me to swear with whispers/occasionally with normal voice.

But the point is... if you can somewhat behave in games and not have the game reflect into your real life, I don't see why you couldn't play 18+ games even as a toddler. Okay, maybe not as a toddler. Let's say at the age of 10-12.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:35 PM

Hmm.. Astoria, the jewy part?
Like don't thinking I yelled I fa**ot at anyone. As that's not my style.
You obviously have never been in a car while you were staying here. Or you would have heard some road rage swearing that puts mine to shame.
And you stated it. Disgrace is like a swear to you "classy" people

Doubt you even live in the city.
Who drives in the city? Since you claim to have been repping queens I imagine you would have. Since "the city" consists of manhattan. Not the boroughs. But now your gonna tell me you took the subway and never heard a bad word. f*ck off count rag.

F train to herald square every day, followed by a southbound transfer to Canal, and the ride back also. Never heard the term cumdumpster.

THE DRAGOON
  • THE DRAGOON

BRING ME ANOTHER!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:37 PM

Holy hell, theadmiral.

You were a boy scout at one time, weren't you.

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

There is not much to do I guess.

Just mute the little f*cktards and go on

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:38 PM

It's getting off topic, i'm just trying to make a point that claiming to be from New York is not an excuse for an adult to call people terms such as "Cum dumpster".

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:39 PM

You obviously have never been in a car while you were staying here. Or you would have heard some road rage swearing that puts mine to shame.

Who drives in the city? Since you claim to have been repping queens I imagine you would have. Since "the city" consists of manhattan. Not the boroughs. But now your gonna tell me you took the subway and never heard a bad word. f*ck off count rag.
F train to herald square every day, followed by a southbound transfer to Canal, and the ride back also. Never heard the term cumdumpster.

1. cum dumpster (noun)
A receptacle for you and the rest of your town to put your ejected semen in. said recepticle is usually a slutty ho.
"hey dude, I just got back from using the cum dumpster. I hope I didn't catch the itchy dick."

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:40 PM

1. cum dumpster (noun)
A receptacle for you and the rest of your town to put your ejected semen in. said recepticle is usually a slutty ho.
"hey dude, I just got back from using the cum dumpster. I hope I didn't catch the itchy dick."

Where did you look that up? Urban dictionary? Next time just use language a normal adult would use and stop trying to act like a badass, that way you won't have to defend yourself when someone calls you on it.

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

1. cum dumpster (noun)

An UrbanDictionary definition, very reliable. Seeing as how only a little under 9,000 people voted on it, most likely not from New York City, I'm going to go with no, it's not a common phrase.

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:41 PM

1. cum dumpster (noun)
Where did you look that up? Urban dictionary? Next time just use language a normal adult would use and stop trying to act like a badass, that way you won't have to defend yourself when someone calls you on it.

Got that the same place you got your avatar pic. It was right next to the write up. And maybe if you weren't such a g rated moviegoer I wouldn't have had to post the definition for you.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by SLUGFly, 21 October 2013 - 06:49 PM.

I accidentally joined a crew of them. Making my own aviator crew as a non-confrontational exit.

Also, I deliberately *FVCK!* use profanity on these forums and in the game because *CVNT!* *ASS!* kids aren't supposed to be here. Maybe their moms *RNGH! WHORE!* will hear it and take the game away.

*CHRIST-BLINDED SHlT-GARGLER!!*

It's a duty.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

1. cum dumpster (noun)

Sorry, this is the Internet. You're not going to have someone come to you like "You were right, sorry.".

UKAIDANUK
  • UKAIDANUK

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by UKAIDANUK, 21 October 2013 - 06:42 PM.

This whole thread, has turned into an argument...

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:43 PM

1. cum dumpster (noun)

Got that the same place you got your avatar pic. It was right next to the write up. And maybe if you weren't such a g rated moviegoer I wouldn't have had to post the definition for you.

Now the personal attacks! True colors revealed.

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Fight for the right to call cum dumpsters cum dumpsters!!!!!!

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Welcome to GTA Forums, where arguments have no point, and the facts are not valid.

• UKAIDANUK likes this

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

2) Well... insulting a person via talking requires some more nerve than an insult via text. So I admit insulting people via speech can be concerning-ish when by a kid.

I don't even find it insulting, I find it idiotic. They just repeat what they hear the 'grown-ups' saying or what they hear from the game. Swearing isn't a problem, it's the childish tone that goes along with it. Like I said in another thread, I played with a kid who was my age and he wouldn't stop screaming like a little girl. He'd yell "Motherf*cking nigga bitch!" when he died and then he'd scream like the Angry German Kid.

Some kids may understand what it means yet they continue to say it, some don't yet they continue say it.

I wouldn't call them "idiotic" just because they talk like grown-ups... in the bad way. It's not their fault for learning it (at a earlier age than supposed to). Or unless they're going to live secluded their entire life, so they never learn any kind of swear words. I wouldn't have a problem with that, but if you didn't know any swear words (in your native language or English) in your 20's, I'd be... let's say amazed.

If I recall correctly, you were something like 16, right? So that means this other guy was 16? I don't know what to say to that... "screaming like a little girl"... "Motherf*cking nigga bitch!"... I did talk like that too once in my life, but only never talking to a mic like that. I don't do that anymore, so yeah, you can grow over that phase. It's possible... although in some times I do get frustration attacks causing me to swear with whispers/occasionally with normal voice.

But the point is... if you can somewhat behave in games and not have the game reflect into your real life, I don't see why you couldn't play 18+ games even as a toddler. Okay, maybe not as a toddler. Let's say at the age of 10-12.

I agree, and yeah, I swear under my breath, but I don't make a scene about it. It's unnecessary. The guy wasn't even talking to anyone, he was playing in a lobby where he was the only one with a microphone. I don't want to force anyone to censor themselves, not in the slightest, I just want people to realize how stupid they sound when you speak like you have Tourette's when you really don't.

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:45 PM

1. cum dumpster (noun)

Heh your first post has you calling me a disgrace. And now you get butthurt? Maybe you should switch to Lego crime city

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

1. cum dumpster (noun)

Heh your first post has you calling me a disgrace. And now you get butthurt? Maybe you should switch to Lego crime city

I said anyone who calls someone a cum dumpster is a disgrace. If you fit that mold, it is not my fault. I stand by those words and most adults would.

UKAIDANUK
  • UKAIDANUK

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:46 PM

Welcome to GTA Forums, where arguments have no point, and the facts are not valid.

Very true, would make a great signature. 

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:48 PM Edited by Casp3r421, 21 October 2013 - 06:48 PM.

1. cum dumpster (noun)
I said anyone who calls someone a cum dumpster is a disgrace. If you fit that mold, it is not my fault. I stand by those words and most adults would.
Saying th word cumsdumpster - disgrace

Playing a game that consists of murder, drug deals, vulgarity, theft, fraud, and various other deplorable activities - somehow better?

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

I agree, and yeah, I swear under my breath, but I don't make a scene about it. It's unnecessary. The guy wasn't even talking to anyone, he was playing in a lobby where he was the only one with a microphone. I don't want to force anyone to censor themselves, not in the slightest, I just want people to realize how stupid they sound when you speak like you have Tourette's when you really don't.

I don't understand why people keep mics on in a lobby where no one uses them... unless they're performing for a YouTube video if they have a special set of skills, skills that he has acquired over a very long time.

Swearing in mic I understand even less, since to me it's like being a critic who always claims whatever he played/watched was bad. Don't people have a mute option in their mics when they have nothing to say? :p

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:49 PM

Fight for the right to call cum dumpsters cum dumpsters!!!!!!

Come on, man, I know you city dwellers are known as the "We're pricks and we don't care." group, but really, you're just taking advantage of that and being a prick on purpose. No one in the city actually acts like that.

Also:

Since "the city" consists of manhattan. Not the boroughs. But now your gonna tell me you took the subway and never heard a bad word. f*ck off count rag.

Uh, no.

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:49 PM Edited by theadmiral, 21 October 2013 - 06:50 PM.

Now that tired argument. I'm just going to go out on a high note here and end it now that you have made a complete fool of yourself with your fake New York tough guy attitude.

And like the above poster said, the boroughs are a part of NYC. Anyone who lived there or went to school knows this.

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Since "the city" consists of manhattan. Not the boroughs. But now your gonna tell me you took the subway and never heard a bad word. f*ck off count rag.

Uh, no.[/quote]

Soon you google fact check that? How about you search what people from here refer to as the city. Not what a map does there chief.

Packman420
  • Packman420

Probably wont log in for

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:51 PM

Kids shouldn't be playing this game, this annoys me too.

I go to do races and just have 2 children crashing into me calling me a c*nt and it just gets

boring after a while......

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

http://en.wikipedia....i/New_York_City

Located on one of the world's largest natural harbors,[15] New York City consists of five boroughs, each of which is a county of New York State.[16] The five boroughs—The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens, and Staten Island—were consolidated into a single city in 1898.[17][18] With a census-estimated 2012 population of 8,336,697[5] distributed over a land area of just 302.64 square miles (783.8 km2),[5] New York is the most densely populated major city in the United States.[19] As many as 800 languages are spoken in New York,[20] making it the most linguistically diverse city in the world.[21] The New York Metropolitan Area's population is the United States' largest, with 18.9 million people distributed over 6,720 square miles (17,400 km2),[22][23] and is also part of the most populous combined statistical area in the United States, containing 22.2 million people as of 2011.[

Casp3r421
  • Casp3r421

Liberty City OG

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:52 PM

And like the above poster said, the boroughs are a part of NYC. Anyone who lived there or went to school knows this.

Only on the map. Not according to the population. But keep digging your hole deeper

btar93
  • btar93

Hardcore Gamer

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM Edited by btar93, 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM.

From what ive read this thread is full of two types of people. "dont be such a pussy" kinda people and the "never in my life have i heard such profanity, my gosh" 

Its GTA, a game where you f*ck prostitutes then you can kill them for your money back, plus judging by the majority on this forum, has an abundance of retards. 

Yeah you may not wanna hear it, but its GTA, its gonna attract wannabe gangsters and little kiddies that got their parents to buy it for them. Mute them, put up with it, leave, whatever. 

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

Only on the map. Not according to the population. But keep digging your hole deeper

Denial

Frank Brown
  • Frank Brown

Big Homie

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

Anywhere I go in NYC, it's "the city." You're acting as if you make the definitions. New York City is all of the five boroughs. Everyone who lives in the State knows this.

• theadmiral likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users