» «
Photo

How to keep a car after a mission?

10 replies to this topic
iPe7eR
  • iPe7eR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:04 PM Edited by iPe7eR, 21 October 2013 - 06:05 PM.

I read that there are some missions with cars that can be sold... How do I do that? The car disappears after I complete the mission...

CHRSXIII
  • CHRSXIII

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

You need two or more players. U get in ur car tht u want and drive the opposite direction of the end of the mission while the other person waits for u to get a decent distance.whn u r far enough have the person finish off the mission. Whn the mission finishes and u r far away it'll keep u in the vehicle whn it goes bck to free roam

Tabula Rasa
  • Tabula Rasa

Don't get me wet! Ladies please..4 at a time.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:44 PM

I read that there are some missions with cars that can be sold... How do I do that? The car disappears after I complete the mission...

you put it in your garage. or get someone else to put it in their garage. who ever doesn't have "the package".

Deffpony
  • Deffpony

Stay Golden Ponyboy

• None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:37 PM

Some missions allow you to save the car during the mission in your garage. It usually only allows you before initiating the final driving task ie: "Take the drugs to Gerald" If you dont save it before this point it wont allow you to.

Darkside84
  • Darkside84

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 10:42 PM

Like others have said, you can take it to your garage before grabbing whatever "package" the mission calls for. If you do pick up the package on accident, as long as you have lives left, kill yourself and you will drop it. =p

ISL_Eightone
  • ISL_Eightone

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 03:32 AM

To add to this, don't be confused if you can't see your garage on the map.  It's still there, and you can still enter it.

• lokdogiv likes this

lokdogiv
  • lokdogiv

CREW:GTAPJT & GTAPJT RACING.PSN: LokDog_IV

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:03 AM

http://gtaforums.com...ement-x4106000/

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

Just put the car in your garage before finishing the mission, and before doign stuff like picking up breifcases/etc. Your garage won't come up on the map, but you can still use it.

Then complete the mission in another car.

Lewis Chappers
  • Lewis Chappers

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:48 PM

Dude, just get in the vehicle/automobile at the end of the mission. If you stay in it, once you've finished the mission, you'll still be seated in that specific vehicle.

jeager1999
  • jeager1999

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 05:19 PM

You can always Mark you Garage with a Point of Interest Marker.  Highlight the Garage or close to it and press Y/Triangle

philmceagles
  • philmceagles

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

To add to this, don't be confused if you can't see your garage on the map.  It's still there, and you can still enter it.

I wish I would have seen your post before, I got a Lost van after a mission and wanted to put it in my garage but my garage wasn't on the map so I delivered the package to Gerald, van disappeared  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users