26 replies to this topic
KFranchise
  • KFranchise

Marquess of Queensbury Rules only baby

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:59 PM

http://www.forbes.co...ockstars-gta-5/

It ain't happening tho. GTA V reigns supreme.

Lock N' Stock
  • Lock N' Stock

U WOT M8

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:02 PM

Activision can piss off.

StarVisitor
  • StarVisitor

GTA #1 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:05 PM

They can keep dreaming. They are going up against the best game of all time in GTA V, this is a timeless masterpiece. Good luck, Activision lol!

• ten-a-penny likes this

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:07 PM

I doubt COD will be beating this any time soon. That said, I can't wait till GOD Ghosts comes out, and a load of the kids leave GTA O to play that.

• John Smith likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

I doubt COD will be beating this any time soon. That said, I can't wait till GOD Ghosts comes out, and a load of the kids leave GTA O to play that.

This.

Once that rehashed crap comes out next month, hopefully the whining, angry little kiddies will f*ck off, and this forum can get back to normal.

• Lock N' Stock and ten-a-penny like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:40 PM

what?

first they destroyed the Spyro world (by the "slylanders: spyros adventure" thing) now they want THAT? :blink:

we have to resurrect all the GTA progs and take out Activision! :devil:

jmack3d
  • jmack3d

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:44 PM

It would upset me to see COD come close. GTA and call of duty are on way different levels. However COD has a ton of kid followers so who knows. Its BF4 for me, I like to play games that have innovation

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

GTA #2 FANBOY / Loyal R* Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:00 PM

This.

Once that rehashed crap comes out next month, hopefully the whining, angry little kiddies will f*ck off, and this forum can get back to normal.

coudnt agree more

r34ld34l
  • r34ld34l

PC Gamer

• Members
  • Slovenia

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:05 PM

People what are you talking about? CoD will easly beat GTA V in sales, they have dogs and moving fishes. GTA V copied it!
/sarcasm

Blaherman
  • Blaherman

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:09 PM

Cod won't take that record back wanna know why? General consumer now realizes how it's rehashed sh*t every year with no innovations oooooh fish that swim away from you and a dog that looks realistic is that f*cking innovation? Nope nobody cares hell I buy the thing a month after it comes out because I don't want to affect the sales records I just want a general copy because it's good when a couple buddies come over and you can screw around on it. Would I buy it secondhand you're damn right I will no money for those greedy two timing dirtbags. The last cod that had innovation was world at war which had a tank the first time they added a vehicle since their world war two series from ps2.

73duster
  • 73duster

Ghetto Star

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

COD is steadily gaining a bad reputation for repetitive gameplay. Many people find the COD franchise, as well as the first person shooter genre to be growing stale. Activision needs to worry about how they can keep COD relevant enough to compete, and forget about such ridiculous goals like matching GTAV's record.

The mere fact that they MENTION GTAV at all is an acknowledgement of just how great Rockstar's achievement really is. Good luck with simply keeping people from tiring of the same game year after year.

ROCKSTAR MANIC
  • ROCKSTAR MANIC

The Vice City Coke Baron

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

It is Blasphemy when Activison even tries to talk about ROCKSTAR. Remember EA tried to buy them out...  "You ain't never gonna get it"...

carnage.
  • carnage.

What color do you bleed?

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

F*ck that overrated series! Sadly though, as long as there are children who know how to mod and psycho child-like adults who think they are real soldiers because of CoD... that sh*t will always make a lot of money.

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

f*ck Activison those lazy f*cks who bring the same freaking game every year

I used to like COD back in the day but not anymore

• ten-a-penny likes this

HeroicFails
  • HeroicFails

Heroic Since the start, Fail till i die!

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:58 PM

Even if fish does outsell GTA, only reason would be because it has more availability, imagine if GTA had sold on Both current gen consoles, Next gen consoles, PC, and... WiiU...(I don't even... why... why the wiiU...), it would have like, twice as many copies... it would be massively bought, probably the biggest bought game in history for a long time, and the fact that fish is probably going to sell less, even with it being on all platforms, is just plain embarrassing, activision should just give up while they still have some dignity for being known as being the company of a game for 6 year olds. Which... isn't that much dignity... I could add

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:04 PM

They can keep dreaming. They are going up against the best game of all time in GTA V, this is a timeless masterpiece. Good luck, Activision lol!

I am beginning to take amusement in your comments as they actually resort me to question whether or not you are actually being serious and if you are then it leads me to question why your brain has not been studied and documented as I am sure you are a breakthrough in the psychological area of study 'Obsession' and the findings could actually help educate future developers in how to turn logical (or what I assume you too have been) thinking human beings into mindless zombies who praise their creations too no end. So while you are a mindless zombie that praises R*'s creations too no end, you are also what I would class as a prodigy. Congrats your brainless collection of bones and human tissue. Congrats,

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:07 PM

Good luck... considering the amount of kids in this world that play games that they shoudn't play (this forum is a brilliant example) cod ghosts might actually surpass V in sales... but the quality of cod will never reach the quality of a GTA game (specially a game like V)

• ten-a-penny likes this

Thebull94
  • Thebull94

Mack Pimp

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Good luck... considering the amount of kids in this world that play games that they shoudn't play (this forum is a brilliant example) cod ghosts might actually surpass V in sales... but the quality of cod will never reach the quality of a GTA game (specially a game like V)

Due to the fact you referred to (what I assume) COD player as 'kids' I assume you are an adult?

What adult is a self confessed Fanboy and quote

'Loyal R* Soldier'

It is both laughable and pathetic, I cannot decide which.

RockstarFanboy
  • RockstarFanboy

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:16 PM

Due to the fact you referred to (what I assume) COD player as 'kids' I assume you are an adult?

What adult is a self confessed Fanboy and quote

'Loyal R* Soldier'

It is both laughable and pathetic, I cannot decide which.

Yea I find it funny... and yes who the hell plays cod besides kids? Only someone with no inteligence and perception that activision is milking them dry would buy those games every year

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:11 PM Edited by ten-a-penny, 22 October 2013 - 12:42 PM.

activision, you're done! now I'm with Sierra and Rockstar :^:

Sierra for the legend of spyro series.

Rockstar for.......well everyone knows :pp mainly for GTA V.

Act-i-vision-that-sells-trash. mainly that co. is TRASH now! especially:

evolution_of_spyro_by_dracophilia-d4s3i9

this what made me hate it! :*( ACTIVISION WHAT THE f*ck IS WRONG WITH YOU? just look to the right-freak dragon! :*(

combo65
  • combo65

It Spins

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:31 PM

The only reason I give them a chance is because of the new consoles. With Gamestop promoting that you can buy it for current Gen and trade that in and pay 10 bucks for the next Gen copy, they will be selling some extra copies. That is going to bump up the sales of games like COD  and BF.

I will be skipping COD for the first time since I started playing on current Gens. I started with World at War and have watched as the game has steadily declined. I quit playing for good in January.

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:38 PM

"If you wanna be the best, if you wanna beat the rest, oooh dedication's what you need."

Activision, you are nothing but vampires of the gaming industry. Sucking the life out of everything you touch, until nothing's left. I'm telling you, once their cash cow has been sucked dry, they'll sell of the corpses (CoD & WoW). The people who steered the company to this inevitable doom, will just move onto the next money spinner, probably in a completely different business altogether.

Oh & if you give money to these companies, then you are partly to blame for the shoddy business practices these entities practice. 

• ten-a-penny likes this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 22 October 2013 - 12:44 PM

"If you wanna be the best, if you wanna beat the rest, oooh dedication's what you need."

Activision, you are nothing but vampires of the gaming industry. Sucking the life out of everything you touch, until nothing's left. I'm telling you, once their cash cow has been sucked dry, they'll sell of the corpses (CoD & WoW). The people who steered the company to this inevitable doom, will just move onto the next money spinner, probably in a completely different business altogether.

Oh & if you give money to these companies, then you are partly to blame for the shoddy business practices these entities practice. 

finally. someone feels our pain here!

Activision, you are nothing but vampires of the gaming industry. Sucking the life out of everything you touch,

say that to the spyro fans :cry: they perfectly destroyed our favorite dragon's world!

JustinZS
  • JustinZS

Rat

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:14 PM

I actually like COD. The new game looks great, but no doubt gta 5 is the superior one here.

S1LV3R_W0LF
  • S1LV3R_W0LF

PC Gamer at heart

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:27 PM Edited by S1LV3R_W0LF, 22 October 2013 - 01:28 PM.

I don't care much for COD for quite some time, although it's not very unrealistic what they're expecting. For Christmas release window there won't be many games out, so those who buy COD will get it for sure, also don't forget GTAV was only released for 2 platforms, COD will be released for 6 Platforms (if Activision considers Wii U Next Gen), and with titles like Watch Dogs out of the way, it's possible many will fall for the "realistic fish and cujo's control".

• jamieleng likes this

ManiacMatt1782
  • ManiacMatt1782

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 October 2013 - 01:48 PM

No real interest in righteous slaughter 8

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 October 2013 - 05:56 PM

No real interest in righteous slaughter 8

Yeah, I think I'll wait for Righteous Slaughter 9 - which comes out 3 months later....and has movable seagull's that sh*t on your helmet.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users