Downtown Cab Co. Private Fare PROBLEM

32 replies to this topic
GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Criminally Insane

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

I sent Rockstar an email, got a first response stating that my request had been recieved and was under review, and now they responded with this...

Hi Bull12345Bull

Thank you for contacting R* Technical Support,
We can not offer gameplay advice, however we recommend web sites like IGN, GTAForums, and YouTube offer guides and walkthroughs that can help you.
Hi Bull12345Bull

Kind regards

a 3 legged pony
  • a 3 legged pony

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:40 AM

I sent Rockstar an email, got a first response stating that my request had been recieved and was under review, and now they responded with this...

Hi Bull12345Bull

Thank you for contacting R* Technical Support,
We can not offer gameplay advice, however we recommend web sites like IGN, GTAForums, and YouTube offer guides and walkthroughs that can help you.
Hi Bull12345Bull

Kind regards

I wonder if that employee isn't trained properly or if they are really that stupid?

That's about the same as calling a store to check a sale price, only to be told they don't price their items.

• crisissasix likes this

TheJuniorJR
  • TheJuniorJR

Player Hater

• Members
  • Abkhazia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

Reposted from an earlier thread:

So it seems like people still have some issue with the Taxi Mission. However, it helped me to use the "Quick save" option and then click on "Create New Save x/15" after it has saved, reload the new slot you have just created and BANG he should call. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users