Downtown Cab Co. Private Fare PROBLEM

39 replies to this topic
GroundZero
  • GroundZero

Previous Username: Bull12345Bull

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 30 November 2013 - 01:52 PM

I sent Rockstar an email, got a first response stating that my request had been recieved and was under review, and now they responded with this...

Hi Bull12345Bull

Thank you for contacting R* Technical Support,
We can not offer gameplay advice, however we recommend web sites like IGN, GTAForums, and YouTube offer guides and walkthroughs that can help you.
Hi Bull12345Bull

Kind regards

a 3 legged pony
  • a 3 legged pony

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 December 2013 - 03:40 AM

I sent Rockstar an email, got a first response stating that my request had been recieved and was under review, and now they responded with this...

Hi Bull12345Bull

We can not offer gameplay advice, however we recommend web sites like IGN, GTAForums, and YouTube offer guides and walkthroughs that can help you.
Hi Bull12345Bull

Kind regards

I wonder if that employee isn't trained properly or if they are really that stupid?

That's about the same as calling a store to check a sale price, only to be told they don't price their items.

• crisissasix likes this

TheJuniorJR
  • TheJuniorJR

Player Hater

• Members
  • Abkhazia

Posted 02 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

Reposted from an earlier thread:

So it seems like people still have some issue with the Taxi Mission. However, it helped me to use the "Quick save" option and then click on "Create New Save x/15" after it has saved, reload the new slot you have just created and BANG he should call. 

UshaB
  • UshaB

Untouchable

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:13 AM

Same here. This is what I sent to to Rockstar Support

I have purchased the Downtown Cab Co, I've successfully completed the first one however I've never received another call from Raul and it has been OVER a FULL YEAR now.

This was your poor response to this GTA fan:

"Hi Bull12345Bull
Hi Bull12345Bull
Kind regards"

This just shows your lack of concern and lazy effort to help even your most loyal fans and customers and btw those tips do not work for that player.
So I would like a response that would actually get me out of this technical issue that has occurred over a year now.
  • Doctor Ray likes this

mattjeh
  • mattjeh

Snitch

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:23 AM

I have the same issue on ps4, no calls from any properties at all after hitting 100%. Looking back it's been an issue from the very start on last gen, hard to believe it's still occurring. 

Total joke.

UshaB
  • UshaB

Untouchable

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:30 AM Edited by UshaB, 07 January 2015 - 11:31 AM.

This is the response I got

Jac P., Jan 07 04:23 AM:

Hello FoshanWingChun,

Thank you for contacting R* technical support.

We are not able to assist regarding non technical game play issue. 
If you have any technical questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards

Jac.P 
Rockstar Technical Support

This shows that R* doesn't give a sh*t about their fans. Seriously if they read my problem they would of had responded differently. They didn't even read my message they just saw what type of problem it was,'glitch/problem' and wrote from it. f*ck Rockstargames!

Doctor Ray
  • Doctor Ray

Im not sure Hank done it this way

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 07 January 2015 - 12:27 PM Edited by Doctor Ray, 07 January 2015 - 12:40 PM.

LMFAO, that response is P A T H E T I C ! I bet if it would be an ONLINE problem, they would have sent out the cavalry immediately. But since it is only a SP problem...who cares.

Btw, I have the same problem (PS4).

• UshaB likes this

mattjeh
  • mattjeh

Snitch

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 07 January 2015 - 03:57 PM

It seems re-doing the story missions on a new save, up to the point where you get back to Franklin after the first heist and after trevor (where Franklin has the money through) will be the only option.

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:42 PM

This is the response I got

Jac P., Jan 07 04:23 AM:
Hello FoshanWingChun,
Thank you for contacting R* technical support.
We are not able to assist regarding non technical game play issue. 
If you have any technical questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Best regards
Jac.P 
Rockstar Technical Support

This shows that R* doesn't give a sh*t about their fans. Seriously if they read my problem they would of had responded differently. They didn't even read my message they just saw what type of problem it was,'glitch/problem' and wrote from it. f*ck Rockstargames!

Wow man. That's like, "Your tech support sucks."
"Well we can't help you with that."
  • UshaB likes this

mattjeh
  • mattjeh

Snitch

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 January 2015 - 11:29 AM

I gave up and started a new save, it took about 2 and a half hours to get to the point where you can buy the cab co (after Trevor moves into LS, 'friends reunited' mission). After that, saved with trevor, back to franklin, call came straight in and trophies achieved.

Horrible and frustrating to have to re-do it all to that point, but only took a couple of hours if you don't care about getting gold awards on the missions.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users