Photo

For all the Adder bandwagon riders

75 replies to this topic
adra12
  • adra12

Orange and Maroon VT

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:03 PM

Sad that the amazing piece of engineering that is the Bugatti Veyron SuperSport is reduced to mockery because it is popular among cheaters. As far as I am concerned Entity XF owners are no better now that its the new cheater's car to own because bad players don;t know how to control the Adders ridiculous power.

Darkly-X
  • Darkly-X

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:10 PM Edited by Darkly-X, 21 October 2013 - 06:14 PM.

I bought the Entity and don't use it... i like my Carb/Coqette, Thinking about getting an offroad type next, Also can i like get rid of cars in my garage? Thinking about deleting my Entity, Idk just not my type of car lol.

I like the Adder but everyone has one and i can't buy it lol, Damn Entity made me go broke...

crazytrain424
  • crazytrain424

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

I bought the Entity and don't use it... i like my Carb/Coqette, Thinking about getting an offroad type next, Also can i like get rid of cars in my garage? Thinking about deleting my Entity, Idk just not my type of car lol.

I like the Adder but everyone has one and i can't buy it lol, Damn Entity made me go broke...

to get rid of cars in your garage, drive the car you want to get rid of outside then blow it up or sell it if you can drive the new car you want into the garage and replace the blown up car

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:24 PM

I will never cheat. And I play online just for racing human opponents. But Im starting to lose interest in the game before I'll ever earn my own Adder. And not in the mood to spend $20 for it either, when rarely is there a super car race AND custom cars are allowed. I can win a ton in the Adder, I know how to control it.

I just wish custom car APPEARENCES could be used in stock races, so we could still display our paintjob and body mods and plates, but still had stock performance.

Whikky
  • Whikky

Naughty Chimpo

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:44 PM

Honestly, I don't care what anyone thinks of my cars. I have them for me, and me alone. In SP I drove my Adder exclusively, not because of the price or rarity or desire to show off, but because I personally think it is the coolest looking car in the game. I am in the minority here, and I'm fine with that. But, to me, the Cheetah is hideous, the Entity looks like a retarded UFO on wheels, and the Vacca/Infernus/Bullet all look the same. 

Kawaii_BBC
  • Kawaii_BBC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:53 PM

I have an adder, only time i drive it is to LSC for making money.

I ride in my entity for getting around and my banshee for fun

AGNT009
  • AGNT009

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

Bullet has best looks and great acceleration Im good at controling, but I wont use it for fear an Adder will show up.

GTAnger
  • GTAnger

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

F*cking love my adder!

billy2048
  • billy2048

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

Adder owners are the lowest common denominator of the GTAO world.

That makes driving it even more enjoyable.

Funkwalrus
  • Funkwalrus

Friendly neighbourhood walrus

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

I woke up in bed with a new Bugatti?

xInitial D
  • xInitial D

Turbocharged

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

My fully tuned Comet, can do everything your Adders can do FOR LESS! and look better doing it.

0_0.jpg

iSkreenLooker
  • iSkreenLooker

Homie

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:28 PM

image.jpg
Come see me in the bad sport lobby.. This is what we do. lmao, I can't fix the stupid sideways picture. Booo

Lol that Jeep is having sex with it!

I wonder what the baby car would be? Haha!

giraffeboy
  • giraffeboy

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:55 PM Edited by giraffeboy, 21 October 2013 - 07:56 PM.

It's not about the speed, looks, whatever. It's that you see one and think "Oh how nice, I wonder how many times he did the glitch for it", and most self respecting players don't want other people thinking that about them. So even if I had the money to get one (which I don't, but I'm fine with it, I'll get there eventually) I probably wouldn't, the Bullet is much cooler looking anyway. Although I respect the feat of engineering that is the Veyron, it's never been the best looking car for me. It's an exclusivity thing too, lately every third or fourth player car I see is an Adder it seems, and I don't want the same car everyone else is driving. A lot of them are hideously customised too. Less is more people, less is more.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:05 PM Edited by OffroadRunner, 21 October 2013 - 08:08 PM.

Thats not a jeep...its a range rover

So im the lowest common denominator because i bought the car with the best top speed?
Crap.. I thought it was my jeep. fail. lmao

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:07 PM Edited by OffroadRunner, 21 October 2013 - 08:09 PM.

Correction.. This is the Dubsta, not my jeep. Fail.

IIluminati
  • IIluminati

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:11 PM

image.jpg
Come see me in the bad sport lobby.. This is what we do. lmao, I can't fix the stupid sideways picture. Booo

Cool sideways picture bro...

Ryan_Codebreaker
  • Ryan_Codebreaker

VANS Society's Codebreaker

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:14 PM

Why is that?

GambleGamble
  • GambleGamble

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:15 PM

Actually youre wrong too. Its a Mercedes truck. I forgot the proper name.

Benz G wagon?

dreaded_verse
  • dreaded_verse

O.G.A.

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:19 PM

Actually youre wrong too. Its a Mercedes truck. I forgot the proper name.

Benz G wagon?

Yeah

Born_Homicidal
  • Born_Homicidal

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:20 PM

its a Mercedes known as a Dubsta in the game to be exact lol that's my getaway car for heists (when they come out)_

Bubaroo
  • Bubaroo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:25 PM

Pretty sure I'm still going to buy one regardless how other people view them. The picture is still hilarious, of course.

Terrato137
  • Terrato137

The One

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:26 PM

I drive a Cheetah. Nobody really messes with it...except for that one kid who took a bat to it.

I normally don't mess with other peoples cars, however, there was a time I was crying laughing while takin my bat to a friends car.

Upggrade
  • Upggrade

Queen of Zimbabwe

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:27 PM

I really want an Adder. I have a Vacca for the looks and want the Adder for the performance. But since I'm not an asshole I'll never be able to afford one.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by OffroadRunner, 21 October 2013 - 08:28 PM.

image.jpg

Cool sideways picture bro...

I tried moving the picture to the proper way, it shows it right on my phone. And even on the site it's hosted on, but it keeps coming out like that.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:31 PM Edited by OffroadRunner, 21 October 2013 - 08:31 PM.

image.jpg
Finally. lol

Violent Duct
  • Violent Duct

Professional Tank Griefer

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:32 PM Edited by Violent Duct, 21 October 2013 - 08:34 PM.

hey hey whoa.

if it werent for the exploiters and their bullsh*t, ide of made it a priority to buy one. as i actually LIKE the bugatti veyron.

but now. i dont want one simply because of what it stands for in gta o right now.

Yeah it's exactly this. If you like the car that's one thing, but it has come to stand for something every ridiculous glitcher and 15 year old has. Even if you like it you should not buy it just for this reason.

Why do you have to care about what anyone else drives? It is the fastest car in the game, simple as that. Great for criminal records.

OffroadRunner
  • OffroadRunner

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:34 PM Edited by OffroadRunner, 21 October 2013 - 08:43 PM.

People who post sh*t like this, hah, super lame.

I have a Merc Messa and a Sandkind XL, but I also have an Adder for it's speed and handling. 

To say someone's a "bandwagon rider" for owning an Adder is an assumption and childish.

FUNCTION OVER FORM, different situations call for different vehicles. sorry guys.

It was meant for all the post bragging about having chrome Adders. I don't hate on all people with them, just people who constantly brag about it.

voad1
  • voad1

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

So im the lowest common denominator because i bought the car with the best top speed?

In a nutshell, yes. Sorry if that sounds rude, it's not intended that way.

Your essentially an ass hole troll. Sorry if that sounds rude old chap.

uptownrockstar
  • uptownrockstar

Reagan Era

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:50 PM Edited by uptownrockstar, 21 October 2013 - 09:10 PM.

I always love racing games, and cars in general. The Adler was fun but not difficult to drive, in sp. I don't see the issue(although allot of people complained about iv's driving, which I loved)

Adler is the car of glitches and farmers. I personally have been saving for all the Ferraris. You can only have ten cars. To me the Adler doesn't make the cut.

My dream garage( finish tonite, besides 37 bugati)
Ferrari enzo
Ferrari gto 250
Ferrari California
Phantom
New range
Bmw droptop 6 (first car)
Bmw 7 series (old version)
Chevy belair, or mustang
Dirtbike
37 bugati! (From stimulus)

the_kid311
  • the_kid311

Snitch

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

People who post sh*t like this, hah, super lame.

I have a Merc Messa and a Sandkind XL, but I also have an Adder for it's speed and handling. 

To say someone's a "bandwagon rider" for owning an Adder is an assumption and childish.

FUNCTION OVER FORM, different situations call for different vehicles. sorry guys.

agreed

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users