Photo

Having fun with LSC glitches

22 replies to this topic
teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:16 PM

Buy (or find) a Sandking XL and equip it with an ignition bomb. Park your truck so that it blocks the entrance to Los Santos Customs and set your vehicle access to everyone, then wait and enjoy the carnage when a glitcher comes to move your truck. Granted I do realize not everyone going to LSC is glitching but it's still hilarious none the less. I lucked out having an apartment where the telescope gives me a perfect look at the LSC entrance, i found alot of people were skeptical to come to that area when they saw a blip just hanging around. Griefing at its finest.

KatieTheCookie
  • KatieTheCookie

The Cookie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:17 PM Edited by KatieTheCookie, 21 October 2013 - 04:17 PM.

Watch the glitchers burn its so heart warming :')
You deserve a medal

• Trevor-Fuckin-Phillips likes this

Jetpack5000
  • Jetpack5000

I GOT IT

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:17 PM

LOL GONNA TRY THIS ONE OUT

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:00 PM

Make sure to park it long ways too so the doors are facing the garage, otherwise they can eventually just ram your car in. Happy hunting

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:01 PM Edited by karmaman101, 21 October 2013 - 05:03 PM.

Buy (or find) a Sandking XL and equip it with an ignition bomb. Park your truck so that it blocks the entrance to Los Santos Customs and set your vehicle access to everyone, then wait and enjoy the carnage when a glitcher comes to move your truck. Granted I do realize not everyone going to LSC is glitching but it's still hilarious none the less. I lucked out having an apartment where the telescope gives me a perfect look at the LSC entrance, i found alot of people were skeptical to come to that area when they saw a blip just hanging around. Griefing at its finest.

And when I see a car parked there, I just move on to the next LSC. Or if I'm in a lazy mood, I place a few sticky bombs on the car that's blocking it and problem solved. :)

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by teagle, 21 October 2013 - 05:45 PM.

And when I see a car parked there, I just move on to the next LSC. Or if I'm in a lazy mood, I place a few sticky bombs on the car that's blocking it and problem solved. :)
You could definitely move to the next LSC which some people do. But I add a tracker to make it my personal vehicle. Go sticky bomb crazy I won't be the one in a bad sport lobby.

nexoric
  • nexoric

Homie

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:11 PM

I most likely would know a way to get the truck out of the way. I mean when you ram a vehicle so many times, it's gonna move somewhere.

PlasmicSnake
  • PlasmicSnake

Negative Astro Creep

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:13 PM

Why would anyone be doing this glitch in a public lobby? Esp when the orignial method you had to do in an invite only session. If theyre stupid enough to try this in a public lobby they deserve to get killed.

Vrgadin
  • Vrgadin

Rat

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

i believe the glitch stopped working today without a patch even, was doing my normal selling and i lost the car.  tried with a different and lsc is saying they dont need anymore cars....oh well glad i have a 400k apt and a supercar at lvl 15

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

I most likely would know a way to get the truck out of the way. I mean when you ram a vehicle so many times, it's gonna move somewhere.

I suppose that most peoples first instinct is to just get out and move it. Ive watched people try to ram it with no luck 

Martin Madrazo
  • Martin Madrazo

Prankster

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:21 PM

You are genius, someone make a Youtube video of this!

Shieldtox
  • Shieldtox

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:27 PM

i guess ur talking about the guys who sell cars. cos otherwise all they have to do is just respawn in another session, even if they dont know its booby trapped theyd probably still move on to another session since its faster than getting off their vehicle, get on urs and move it.

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:29 PM

i guess ur talking about the guys who sell cars. cos otherwise all they have to do is just respawn in another session, even if they dont know its booby trapped theyd probably still move on to another session since its faster than getting off their vehicle, get on urs and move it.

With the cloud running the way it has been, it is WAY faster to move a car instead of switching lobbies

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:33 PM

You can get dumbass glitchers this way.

I play invite only or I go to blaine county LSC. If someone is trying to kill me I go back to SP pressing down left fast!

You can't beat me. Move on and live with that.

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:42 PM

I play invite only or I go to blaine county LSC. If someone is trying to kill me I go back to SP pressing down left fast!

You play in invite only lobbies or leave the session as quick as you can, it would appear that you can't beat anyone, not the other way around.

AzraelX
  • AzraelX

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:55 PM

Why would anyone be doing this glitch in a public lobby?

Because the new glitch uses Swap Character, which puts you in a public lobby.

Azure
  • Azure

Titleless

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:57 PM

Someone did a similar thing to me (I assume). Because he parked a vehicle sideways so no vehicle could enter, but he was standing a little bit away from it and was just looking at me in my vehicle. So I got out of my car (outside the parking area, not inside. the LSC near the high-end apartments) and walked over to him, he wasn't AFK, he just stood there looking at me (he was in passive mode). I knew something was instantly fishy.

I proceeded to throw a sticky bomb on his vehicle then ran back to my car just outside on the sidewalk (I hadn't detonated it yet). Then he switched out from passive mode just as I got back in my car (his blip changed icon). And he took cover behind the wall near where my car was, so I got back out, switched to nades, cooked one and chucked it. Course he was standing right near the edge of the cover spot so he died immediately, gg. I then proceeded to detonate the sticky bomb and go into LSC. The End.

• maroofisonfire likes this

maroofisonfire
  • maroofisonfire

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:58 PM

That's hilarious.

teagle
  • teagle

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:15 PM

I've been having a lot of fun with this, I wish I had a capture card so I could make a little montage

Azure
  • Azure

Titleless

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

I've been having a lot of fun with this, I wish I had a capture card so I could make a little montage

That'd be cool, most people just tend to switch sessions if they see people @ their local LSC though. I'll never back down, I'll defeat you all.  :lol:

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:20 PM Edited by karmaman101, 21 October 2013 - 07:24 PM.

You could definitely move to the next LSC which some people do. But I add a tracker to make it my personal vehicle. Go sticky bomb crazy I won't be the one in a bad sport lobby.

It takes about 10 or so cars before you actually become a bad sport, so doing this a few times to the noobs who would waste time sitting in 1 spot all day won't phase me :)

karmaman101
  • karmaman101

Thug

• Members

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:23 PM

Why would anyone be doing this glitch in a public lobby? Esp when the orignial method you had to do in an invite only session. If theyre stupid enough to try this in a public lobby they deserve to get killed.

You start in an invite only session, but part of the new glitch is to use "Swap character" which puts you into a public session afterwards. 

i believe the glitch stopped working today without a patch even, was doing my normal selling and i lost the car.  tried with a different and lsc is saying they dont need anymore cars....oh well glad i have a 400k apt and a supercar at lvl 15

Nope, they can't patch this glitch without releasing an actual update, which they haven't yet. I just tried it and it's still working flawlessly :)

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:25 PM

You play in invite only lobbies or leave the session as quick as you can, it would appear that you can't beat anyone, not the other way around.

No, that's because I don't want to be bothered while I'm getting my money.. after I reach my goal, I go back to public servers to troll Cockstar cocksuckers

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users