» «
Photo

Share Your Stories

4,467 replies to this topic
bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:42 PM Edited by bmwdriver, 04 November 2013 - 11:42 PM.

Badsport servers

Dumbass with a tank killed me, I respawned near a crane.

Result: killed the guy by shooting the tank's hatch 3 times (with my sniper). Sent him a text message "lol u suck"

Another guy destroyed his tank then I sent him "where's your tank now bitch"

Poor guy left the server

End of story

• EyeMacHunt and Flicksy like this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:17 AM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 05 November 2013 - 12:20 AM.

Blew out the tires out on a tractor.  Farmer is not pleased so he jumps out and puts a round in my face LOL.  Watch out. Those country folk are armed and dangerous!

• Charmlessrogue likes this

bmwdriver
  • bmwdriver

with oakley oil rig sunglasses

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:21 AM

Blew out the tires out on a tractor.  Farmer is not pleased so he jumps out and puts a round in my face LOL.  Watch out. Those country folk are armed and dangerous!

Yep 90% of my encounters with country fellas were deadly

Shanerygan
  • Shanerygan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:33 AM

Some random guy gave me 200.6 million dollars. I didnt even know him and we had never seen eachother Ingame or IRL.

Seriously, no bull.

Toad_au
  • Toad_au

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:31 AM

This story actually tells the tale of my first 5 minutes in GTA online proceeding the tutorial mission. Right after the first race and I was placed into the world with everybody else, the first thing I noticed was someone in a huge cargo truck down the street from me. I thought to myself, "what's this guy going to do...".

And that's when I took the plunge into GTA online. His engine started revving, and we took off. An epic chase: Me on foot, no vehicle, and absolutely no idea what I'm doing in GTA:O yet... and this guy, in a huge cargo truck trying to run me down. Obviously on foot, manoeuvring to avoid a truck that size is pretty easy, but I had a hell of a good time doing so.

This chase went on. This guy was determined, chasing me down every tight alleyway, his heart set on making me a decoration on the underside of his vehicle. I was actually amazed that I was thrown into a game and instantly left to fend for myself against a psycho truck driver. I was having the most fun I ever had.

Eventually he lost sight of me, but I knew I only had a short amount of time to get the hell out of there before he'd get to my blip on the map. So I booked it onto the roof of a building and watched from there as he supposedly gave up and drove around a corner. I was victorious, and got to live to see another day.... or so I thought.

From the same roof, I looked down into the street, and my amazement peaked once again. 10 minutes playing GTA:O and already an epic chase on foot... and now...

A 6 person gunfight brawl in the middle of the road?! I thought, "no way, this is incredible". 

And since I stumbled upon this particular gunfight because I just happened to be on a roof at the time, I used that to my advantage and whipped out my gun and took them all out. Hah, they didn't even know what hit em. From there I did an epic movie-style somersault down into the street, collected those poor fools hard earned dollars, and JUST when I thought I pulled off something amazing... the truck driver came back and flattened me.

I can clearly remember having to put my controller down and just stare at my screen in awe. 10 minutes into this game and I was already immersed completely and had the most fun I've ever had in a long time. What an experience. 

Toad_au
  • Toad_au

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:32 AM

This story actually tells the tale of my first 5 minutes in GTA online proceeding the tutorial mission. Right after the first race and I was placed into the world with everybody else, the first thing I noticed was someone in a huge cargo truck down the street from me. I thought to myself, "what's this guy going to do...".

And that's when I took the plunge into GTA online. His engine started revving, and we took off. An epic chase: Me on foot, no vehicle, and absolutely no idea what I'm doing in GTA:O yet... and this guy, in a huge cargo truck trying to run me down. Obviously on foot, manoeuvring to avoid a truck that size is pretty easy, but I had a hell of a good time doing so.

This chase went on. This guy was determined, chasing me down every tight alleyway, his heart set on making me a decoration on the underside of his vehicle. I was actually amazed that I was thrown into a game and instantly left to fend for myself against a psycho truck driver. I was having the most fun I ever had.

Eventually he lost sight of me, but I knew I only had a short amount of time to get the hell out of there before he'd get to my blip on the map. So I booked it onto the roof of a building and watched from there as he supposedly gave up and drove around a corner. I was victorious, and got to live to see another day.... or so I thought.

From the same roof, I looked down into the street, and my amazement peaked once again. 10 minutes playing GTA:O and already an epic chase on foot... and now...

A 6 person gunfight brawl in the middle of the road?! I thought, "no way, this is incredible". 

And since I stumbled upon this particular gunfight because I just happened to be on a roof at the time, I used that to my advantage and whipped out my gun and took them all out. Hah, they didn't even know what hit em. From there I did an epic movie-style somersault down into the street, collected those poor fools hard earned dollars, and JUST when I thought I pulled off something amazing... the truck driver came back and flattened me.

I can clearly remember having to put my controller down and just stare at my screen in awe. 10 minutes into this game and I was already immersed completely and had the most fun I've ever had in a long time. What an experience. 

Haha totally what gta is all about. Manning up and not having a cry good on ya mate
  • Charmlessrogue likes this

malcolmfunktion
  • malcolmfunktion

Gangsta

• Members
  • None
  • Best Topic 2014 [Things you didn't know about GTAO until now]

Posted 05 November 2013 - 03:36 AM

Wanted to just do my own thing for a while but I just got a bounty on my head from robbing an NPC's car...not wanting the attention I decided to drive to the nearest player and let them take it so that I wouldn't be hassled..anyway, once I got to the nearest player it felt ridiculous to just get out of the car and let him shoot me so decided to make him work a little bit for it and so I just kept circling his car and pulling hand brakes as he tried to shoot me...long story short...i kept taunting him and pulling in behind him as he kept trying to turn around to shoot me (i don't know why he didn't just stop driving and aim instead) after what seemed like ages i think he got pissed off and drove away but i just ended up chasing him all over the map LOL. And every so often, he would stop and attempt to shoot me again but failed and then tried to get away from me all over again...he even got out of his car at one stage in the middle of the road to try and shoot me and still he failed, all the while im circling him and being careful not to knock him down with my car...and then back in his car he goes, hitting the motorway at top speed with me nudging him from behind haha. Eventually the cops shot him...when he respawned i pulled up beside him and gave a few beeps of the horn before driving off and leaving him alone for good, while he took shots at me driving away. I was crying laughing the whole time. Awesome GTA session!

OurJud
  • OurJud

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:28 AM Edited by OurJud, 05 November 2013 - 05:28 AM.

Some random guy gave me 200.6 million dollars. I didnt even know him and we had never seen eachother Ingame or IRL.

Seriously, no bull.

I didn't think you could give money, aside from sharing the takings of a store robbery you've done with someone else?

DDBX337
  • DDBX337

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:10 PM

I finally reached level 90...got the Heavy Sniper...hit up criminal record till 91 and got the advanced scope.  Begin troll session here.

My crew and I will post up on about a 15 story trianglular building next to the half pipe....set 9K bouties on each other and wait.  Without fail, we get a couple guys come over...not realize we're 15 stories up...so as they drive off...I use my new favorite unlock and put them down.  Most will go back to their vehicle at least once before figuring out the deal.  So I take them again.  When players finally have enough, they go get buzzards.  Buzzards are my favorite.  So I put rounds into the buzzard and either take the pilot out or blow it up.  This is probably my favorite thing in GTAO.

We moved from our triangle building to the building with the rooftop pool that shadows LSC in the middle of the city the other night...trolled on dudes trying to sell cars when we hear a jet fly by.  Myself and 3 crew members are up top on this building and the jet is still trying to get the perfect strafe run on us/LSC patrons.  I take a couple shots that hit the plane and give the visual hit dust/smoke cloud...so I know I'm on target.  The guy goes long to make a straight pass and I put a bullet in the cockpit and my gamertag pops up as taking out the piloting player.  SCORE!!!!  The Lazer slams into the side of the building and the unexpected BIG explosion makes my crew buds ask what happened.  They had the notification pop up and explosion as proof of what just went down.  Now I'm keeping an eye and an ear out for fighter pilots and hoping to add another to my list

• RAS_ZeroZ and Flicksy like this

OurJud
  • OurJud

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:06 PM Edited by OurJud, 05 November 2013 - 05:06 PM.

They had the notification pop up and explosion as proof of what just went down.  Now I'm keeping an eye and an ear out for fighter pilots and hoping to add another to my list

I'd Kamikaze you into next week before you got a bullet anywhere near me.

Shanerygan
  • Shanerygan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:41 PM

Seriously, no bull.

I didn't think you could give money, aside from sharing the takings of a store robbery you've done with someone else?

Someone told me that today aswell. Im not sure wtf happened then?

But yeah.

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:40 AM Edited by gnad, 06 November 2013 - 12:42 AM.

CHROME ADDER GUY

I was racing Criminal Records, and when I went back to the session, there were only 1 player in it.

I stole the Buzzard from Trevor's hangar, and went after him. His name was "lazaro" something...

He was inside a Chrome Adder, so I decided to troll him a little bit. Started to shoot missiles after him, but with no success. I crashed my helicopter and died a bit later.

I stole a SUV, and called Lester to hide my blip on the radar. I was lucky because the guy went to Ammunation, so I blocked the exit and he couldn't get out. His little Chrome Adder was outside of it, waiting to be destroyed. 

I got my gasoline can, poured it on his car, and called my mechanic to bring my Elegy. I slowly accelerated and it ignited the flames, as I watched his car burn and explode in a beautiful way (this way I don't have to pay the insurance).

After that, I threw 2 sticky bombs at the front door, and when the guy came out, BOOM. I was starting to feel sorry for doing this to him...

I stole a car and ran to my apartment. Yes you can say that this is a coward move, but I don't give a sh*t. 

I started to watch him from my TV, he brought his tank and started a big fight with the police around my weazel tower apartment.

Some time later, his tank exploded.

In the meanwhile, I was sending muggers and mercenaries after him. He got mugged 3 times and killed 4 times by the mercenaries.

After he got killed, I ran to get a helicopter and escape. He set a $9000 bounty on me and left the server.

This was my best trolling in GTAO so far...

Some pics I took:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

ANOTHER STORY, BUT THIS ONE IS SHORT:

Some guy was trying to glitch a Lazer jet in his garage. Here are some pics:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

So I decided to have a little fun and this happened:

0_0.jpg

After blowing the jet up, the guy respawned near me and I killed him again. Tried to take a pic but f*cking snapmatic didn't allow because I should delete some in the galery... Poor guy sent me a lot of messages about the hard time he had to get this jet in this position. LMAO.

• Nasir_Jones, RAS_ZeroZ and BOSS 302 like this

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:52 AM

LOL Gnad.. awesome.

• gnad likes this

qop
  • qop

Overpowered

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:56 AM

Manage to stop the train!
Was in a car meet up and seen a train and chased after it. Would have been great if the whole session follow the train also, haha

0_0.jpg

The vehicle I chased it in.

0_0.jpg

aurther61287
  • aurther61287

Hustler

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 03:31 AM

my best story to date.

So me and a buddy were in a free aim lobby being dicks. going around in his entity both with our AP pistols out doing drive bys to randoms blowing up cars if they tried to get away (screw sticky bombs AP pistol is where its at) anyway eventually we get in a buzzard.

a crew of 6 is in the match and they all line up all 6 of their cars on top of a parking garage 1 guy is out front the rest are next to their cars. we pull up in the buzzard just overhead and see this. I assume hes taking a picture no idea what they were actually doing besides 6 nice cars lined up with 5 guys standing by them and 1 out front. I think you all can guess what I did I shoot a missile right  into the middle. I see the left side just light up like Xmas. with a bunch of player deaths, a bunch of destroyed personal vehicles and at the bottom it instantly said bad sport lobby 24 hours (my first ever bad sport) well knowing the glitch i quickly turn off my xbox and come back on...no bad sport lobby! fantastic so i rejoin the game with my buddy still in it and boy were they pissed lol. epic battles ensued as the 6 of them wanted revenge. still the shining point was the initial boom. never have i pissed off so many people with 1 missile before.

MAR10HD
  • MAR10HD

◕‿ ◕

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:31 AM Edited by MAR10HD, 06 November 2013 - 05:35 AM.

Maybe not the right section for this post but in a random mission the other day this who I believe is French guy sends me a friend request and then invites to missions solo. I assumed he either had connection problems with alot of other people or little friends and decided to play in his game for a bit.

On each of the missions he didn't do anything but drive my car which is a Futo, after ive completed all the objectives he's hurrying me to finish the mission. So I asked him if he wanted my car as duping it would be easy to which he ignored.   I started to get the impression this guy was a bit of a weirdo.

Anyhow the last mission I did with him I thought wtf is he doing after the mission so watched him pass through the sniper scope in my car which had been duped. (He doesnt know you can do it by yourself) then watched him on the map take it to his garage.

On the next mission he asks to drive the Futo again and I said no you have your own now, I saw you drive it into your garage then he became evasive/defensive. He's saying "f*ck you unlock the car!" I asked if hes filling his garage with them and he said he resells them. I then told him I thought it was pretty rude to ignore my offer then do it behind my back. Asked him if he steals alot of other peoples car's too (This is all I said) This f*ckstick then proceeds to bag on my mother, blows up my car, ran me over in the mission and deletes me.

I know naming and shaming's frowned upon but screw it if anyone sees this guy in a game spawn kill him over and over for me as he left before I could. Currently level 91 GT: DoZe_W4t3R (ps3)

Edit: Vehicle access will now be set to no-one for every a-hole.

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 08:42 AM Edited by Pelican, 06 November 2013 - 08:49 AM.

Last time I did Meth'd up, it was a huge and immense failure. Partly because of the fact they have perfect aim and partly because traffic spawns when you're not looking at a direction (I got ran over like a sonofabitch). So, new character and new attempt! I used Misfit a little better than I did my last char, and I made sure to be as cautious as possible. I make my way up to the roof first, kill the baddies up top and then the visible ones on the ground & on the balcony over yonder. Three guys left. One guy at the RV. I noticed a red gas can where I wanted to see if I could hit the guy. Not wanting the guy to blow me up accidentally, I unarmed myself and walked up to it. *Kick*

*KA-BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM*

What...

EDIT: Second story -

So, I was driving through a street when I noticed a white dot moving at me. Not wanting a fight, I set myself ready for evasive tactics. Guy came towards, seemed to want to go passed but then swirves right in front of me and crashes in to me like a chump. I make myself scarce and then "BAD SPORT! Don't wreck other people's cars, yo". f*ck OFFFFFFFFFF. 

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:01 AM

LOL Gnad.. awesome.

Thanks man, I had a lot of fun doing it.

BTW the chrome adder guy was level 121

Bet he got pissed because I'm 51

leftwood
  • leftwood

Trick

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:36 PM

so i'd just written off my ride and im on foot. a couple of blocks later i turn a corner and find a buzzard outside the gas station, a quick glance confirms some dude is holding up the store.
 Hopping in to the buzzard i make my way to the biggest player magnet on the map - vinewood Lsc.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpgjHead up to the top of the tallest overlooking building, i leave the copter and arm my heavy sniper rifle. hardly had time to get ready and my first victim parks ( we'll call him Jr) on the elevated car park and leaps out, sniper in hand, and takes cover behind a wall. Bam.

0_0.jpg

Adjusting my view i find two dudes who zoom in on a motorbike, the passenger leaps off and tries to take a snapomatic of the rider on the bike.
Bam Bam.

Jr makes an effort to get back to his car. Bam. A sandking bombs in and crashes into a parked car. Bam. the motorbike dudes have thought better of it and left but good ole Jr tries yet again to make it back to his ride - Bam.

Sandking is back, looking for revenge, and goes cover to cover between the parked cars then makes a break for it back to his ride. unfortunatly Jr motors over him in a new stolen ride then desparatley tries to make cover from the wreak. Bam.

Sandking brutally shotguns a respawning Jr then takes to his heels and disappears from the area, just in time for Chrome adder to arrive.

Chrome adder stops out front of the garage, gets out and procceds to flip me the bird continually.
after a while i drop him but some sixth sense makes me pan up to the swimming pool roof, just in time to see Jr looking down the barrel of his own sniper rifle. Bam.
yeah, he'd jacked his own copter and took advantage of the distraction - i got my what was coming.

this game is fun

gnad
  • gnad

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:43 PM

so i'd just written off my ride and im on foot. a couple of blocks later i turn a corner and find a buzzard outside the gas station, a quick glance confirms some dude is holding up the store.
 Hopping in to the buzzard i make my way to the biggest player magnet on the map - vinewood Lsc.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpgjHead up to the top of the tallest overlooking building, i leave the copter and arm my heavy sniper rifle. hardly had time to get ready and my first victim parks ( we'll call him Jr) on the elevated car park and leaps out, sniper in hand, and takes cover behind a wall. Bam.

0_0.jpg

Adjusting my view i find two dudes who zoom in on a motorbike, the passenger leaps off and tries to take a snapomatic of the rider on the bike.
Bam Bam.

Jr makes an effort to get back to his car. Bam. A sandking bombs in and crashes into a parked car. Bam. the motorbike dudes have thought better of it and left but good ole Jr tries yet again to make it back to his ride - Bam.

Sandking is back, looking for revenge, and goes cover to cover between the parked cars then makes a break for it back to his ride. unfortunatly Jr motors over him in a new stolen ride then desparatley tries to make cover from the wreak. Bam.

Sandking brutally shotguns a respawning Jr then takes to his heels and disappears from the area, just in time for Chrome adder to arrive.

Chrome adder stops out front of the garage, gets out and procceds to flip me the bird continually.
after a while i drop him but some sixth sense makes me pan up to the swimming pool roof, just in time to see Jr looking down the barrel of his own sniper rifle. Bam.
yeah, he'd jacked his own copter and took advantage of the distraction - i got my what was coming.

this game is fun

I love doing this

Oz70NYC
  • Oz70NYC

The Urban Samurai

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:56 PM

I drop into a public a session full of griefers. I'm flying around in a Sand Shores retrieved Buzzard, when I notice one guy getting picked on by two other users. So I bring up the user list, sure enough the two bullies are over 100 (105 & 126) whereas their victim was 45. Not even hardly a fair fight. So I take a calculated risk. I've gotten well over 20 good sport bonuses, so I figure I can probably blow up one or two personal vehicles and not catch flack for it. I swoop down on the troll100s light the Sandking they were riding up with machine gun fire. It was just enough of a distraction to allow the 45 to get a safe distance from them, as now I'd drawn attention to myself...who was better equipped to take the two idiots on. Not gonna pat myself on the back, but my piloting skills are pretty good (Thank you BF3!!!) and these two whip out their big guns. One pulls out the 50 Cal. sniper, the other the RPG. I manage to dodge two rockets while taking 2 shots to the back of the heli from the 50 Cal. Figured I can't afford getting hit with more shots, so I elevate WAAAAAAAAAAAAY above their field of range. I swing the heli around when I'm at a safe enough distance and bare down on them full force. The second the missile crosshair is lined up with the Sandking, I let one fly.

BOOM!!!

Sandking goes up in flames and the Troll100s go flying. Meanwhile Mr. 45 is laughing his head off in chat over what just happened, so I ask him if he wanted a lift. He declines and says he's leaving the session, but thanks me for the assist. So he's now gone, and I have a pair of stewing mad 100s out for payback. Rather then fight these two morons, I decide to do my passive mode troll move. So...I switch to passive mode and land the heli on air field, and go inside of the bus. Sure enough, here they come...but they can't touch me. They can't shoot me, they can't run me over...nothing. So I fly the bird and hold it as they pace about trying to get me out. One of them throws a grenade inside of the bus and it's a no go. I take no damage. They're ranting and raving in chat calling me every name under the sun and I reply back saying "Riveting Tale, Chaps" in my best Micheal Connelly voice. After 4 or so minutes, they give up and leave the session. Griefing greifers isn't my favorite passtime in GTAO, but sometimes it needs to be done.

GemQuorra
  • GemQuorra

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:58 PM

Came home from work and decided to play a little GTA.
Join a race but get kicked from it immediately, join another race and right before it starts they also kick me out..

Decide to join a random mission instead and there is 3 of us who are assigned with the job of stealing a truck from someone.. I drive towards the objective while the other 2 just stay at the spawn, jumping, running around and talking to each other in french throughout the entire thing. I go to get the truck alone and die twice because I am terrible (the place was filled with red dots though :() I then watch them stand still speaking french at spawn for a while before I just leave the entire mission.

I join a race again for a third time when I lose connection to GTA Online servers but I quickly re-connect and find a car that I really want right in front of me as I spawn in. I grab the car and drive to the nearest shop to get it modded.. where I get killed outside by some person several times over and over and the entire time I am getting killed by this person he is shouting over voice communication what a dumb wh*re, b*tch, sl*t, and ugly f*g I am. He even killed me first and then several times over but for some reason HE is angry at ME when it clearly should be the other way around. He was so hostile for no reason  :p I find a bike parked somewhere and drive off because he is now killing me with a minigun and after dying 17 times I feel I've had enough of the great times.

I drive towards the city when a helicopter shows up behind me and shoot me in the back with rockets.. I die and shut off the playstation.
That is pretty much my experience with GTA: O now, I wish they had shown that in the online trailer! :)

AJWest
  • AJWest

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:24 PM

Story 1 - was f*cking about on Mt. Chiliad in my mesa just having a good time, I notice 2 blips haring towards me and 2 jets scream past, they sort of fly around me a bit, at first I thought they were dogfighting, but then realised they were trying to kill me, so I start just driving down one side and one of them crashes straight into my car, his jet goes up in flames, I survive and get the kill, bargain. I get down the mountain and come down on a road near a barn with this guys mate still making missile runs at me so I drive into said barn to take some pics of my car with this idiot still trying to blow me up, after I’m done I drive out and start to head for home, on the way back I decide to take the scenic route through the wind farm, boom other jet down (:

Story 2 - flying around in a frogger I notice someone driving simeon’s export so decide to start flying towards them and make them nervous, I catch up and follow them for a bit and watch the car get jacked and the new owner get a wanted level, so I decide to try and help. I pop over to LSI to get a buzzard and help him out in the hope he'll share some of the cash, so I find him again and by the time I do he’s got I'd say a 3 star wanted level, I start blasting cars and helicopters all over the shop, then he stops and starts shooting at me, and by this stage I have my own 3 star so I bail to lose it, I have to fly quite far as choppers keep spawning in front of me, I eventually lose it and then the idiot sends mercs after me, I'm pretty annoyed by now so turn on my mic and proceed to inform him I was trying to help him in not so many words, so I go to simeon’s lock up and place a sticky bomb on the small wall down the side of the ramp out of sight then just hover around the yard, he eventually turns up and boom, my revenge is got and I get a text saying 'nice one ^^'

I love when stuff like this happens but there's no hate, it makes the game so much more fun than all the 12 year olds that flip out when you kill them.

Some pics from first story, In the Barn:0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

When I finally got home: 0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:31 PM

Got a 9000 bounty on y ass and I decided to let people work for their bounty, though I did want em to get it. Holes up in the installation at the lake, and had them shoot at each other to try and get me. In their battle, I jumped in to the lake and began to swim. I ran, I swam and eventually we were all in the water. PUNCH FIGHT! The chase, the punching... tons of fun!

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 06 November 2013 - 06:53 PM

There were some LSC campers that kept killing me and others from the roof, so I called Lester for off the radar and climbed up there. They were just below me in a car talking about escaping the area (don't asked me how they got it up there) so I jumped down like a ninja and shotgunned them as they sat bewildered saying "how the f*ck did he get up here?"

I think they may have had some glitch or something though, because I tried killing them afterwards but the aim wouldn't lock on them (it was an auto-aim session.)

Knucklehead211
  • Knucklehead211

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:09 PM

Rolling in a random session whith my new Bodhi when I hear dudes talking about the Titan. I see it take off, and after hearing them talk about Trevor's airfield, I set a waypoint. As I near their location one of the scrubs says "hey someones coming, take off take off". Trying to show I'm friendly, I honk my "Charge" horn these asshats proceed to shoot me dead (Bodhi: great for offroading, not so much for getting shot). I respawn on the airfield right next to one of the homies. He's got his gun out, so I start throwing punches. He starts clubbing with his gun, but for some reason it didn't connect, and after almost thirty seconds of throwing hts at the same time, he's dead. One of his other scrub buddies runs up and I shoot him dead wih my AK. Another? Ok, boom, dead. Another one rolls up and trys to nail me with an army jeep, but they were all such crud shots that I had time to run back to my Bodhi and take off while jeep guy gives chase. I crash through some fencing and take cover by a shack. Well lo and behold, lil scrub crashes his jeep and gets stuck in between some shacks. So I ran over and put him in his place with some more AK fire. The noobs have caught up though, and one of them continually tries to kill me with a carbine through a sheet metal fence. He pops around the side a few times, and eventually, he takes enough pain to drop dead. This was honestly kinda sad. They were a high enough level to spawn a titan, but only killed me twice before leavig the session.

MelloHello
  • MelloHello

The Habanero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 November 2013 - 11:13 PM

I was flying in a stunt plane swooping low around my friends, while yelling "I'm gonna tickle you ya". My friend is in a military chopper, the hook one, so he's relatively slow. He's picking up a friend, I swoop down low in the process. He yells at his friend "GET IT, THERE'S A TICKLE MONSTER". So as he's finally going up, I decide to crash into him. I crash into him, dead on collision. I blow up, he doesn't, he rides off into the sunset.

Another story where I'm in a plane. My friend is driving along Trevor's runway and he's in a random car. I decide to crash into him with the stunt plane. I miss, I blow up, my plane carcass crashes into another friend's personal car. Only I die.

• Flicksy likes this

HurricaneJ213
  • HurricaneJ213

Sheepdog

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:10 AM Edited by HurricaneJ213, 07 November 2013 - 08:11 AM.

Worst:

I spent like 20 minutes racing to the northern end of the map after receiving an alert that there's an armored truck.  I get there 5 seconds too late to find that the money has already been claimed by a lvl 70+ in a police helicopter, so I fire a couple shots as he is leaving. To my chagrin he immediately turns around and lands on top of a warehouse.  I foolishly attempt to find a way to get him, and he kills me over and over, making me angrier and vowing to continue until I get him.  The score is about 18-0 in his favor by the time I send a msg calling him a coward because he won't come down and face me like a man.

He comes down and proceeds to kill me about 7-8 more times before I acknowledge he is officially my daddy.  I then realize I have lost about $45,000 I was saving towards a upscale apartment by continuously dying.

• Nathan46970 and Flicksy like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:32 AM

Played auto-aim deathmatch for the second time in my 91 levels because it's stupid.  I just wanted to have some fun so I joined my friends game and they put me on the other team.

I was kicking his butt, and I saw he left the game.

He called me a hacker, and deleted me off his friends list.

What a guy! :)

I think it's because I picked up too much bullshark testosterone and got double damage a lot :D

Alexinchains946
  • Alexinchains946

Biker God

• Members

Posted 07 November 2013 - 08:51 AM

I was flying my Luxor around singing "Leaving on a Jet Plane" by John Denver, which pissed everyone in my server off(I don't know why, I have a lovely voice), and they knew it was me because I was the only one in a Jet plane in the lobby, so when I grounded again I started getting targeted. I took my vehicle with my ignition bomb out and started driving it around, one of them killed me so I pleaded with them not to take my vehicle. Obviously, they didn't listen and were blown up upon ignition. They just so happened to be surrounded by other players at the time so 2 others were killed in the explosion. I love using reverse psychology on people. 

• Ravey Davey and FarVision like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users