8,550 replies to this topic
livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None
  • Funniest Member 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 29 July 2014 - 11:57 PM Edited by livejoker, 29 July 2014 - 11:58 PM.

I'm f*cking pissed. Doing random missions, game f*cking times out every time. Okay, do freeroam. I nab some easy bounties but nothing worthy. So I try missions again, f*cking time out. Freeroam again and I spawn at Sandy Shores (don't know why as I was in the city). Guy robbing meth lab/store. He goes in my truck but it's set to passengers and cops are coming. Seeing I'm not helping him out, he blows it up and kills himself. I don't know why but I was raging mad at that.

Another guy shows up and steals my kill so I kill THAT dude and the original dude goes in passive. I spend the next 30 minutes coaxing him to get into my Banshee so I can shoot him. He climbs on ledges so I throw tear gas to get him down. I get 4 stars on me so the cops can shoot his ass, I shoot random rednecks so they shoot back - nothing. I ran over him a few times but the guy is so laggy it's hard to judge where he really is. I send him a long Xbox LIVE text message and while he's reading it, standing still, I run his ass over. He's pinned and not moving so I go back and forth. I KNOW he's about to die, he ate snacks earlier. Seconds later, he quits the game. Now I'm steroids-crazy. I send him messages saying he's unskilled and being a dick (nicely said so I appear smarter than what I really am - I waited 30 minutes to run him over, do you think I'm smart?).

He sent me a few messages, mostly unreadable, really 3rd grade English if it was taught by a retarded monkey. I don't know why I get pissed off. I've had GTA since launch and I remember I got pissed a few times but this is nothing. It's not a whole crew against me or a damn glitcher/hacker. It's just some guy being a passive mode pussy that somehow evaded by Mercs and mugger when he was in a car (out of passive). I just f*cking hate people that are a tease and trolls. This is bullsh*t. I feel like punching my keyboard and stabbing my wall with it. IT'S BULLCRAP!

*raging intensifies*

• Soger7 likes this

dan bull
  • dan bull

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:41 AM

Sniped an invisible guy who was so far away cars weren't even rendering.

wtf

• lihety likes this

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:50 AM

Today I found random NPC's in my backyard. I have the Vinewood house. I like it much cheaper then any apartments. Then I took a truck for a ride in the mountains but the truck caught on fire so I bailed as I fell the truck exploded.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 03:51 AM

i take back my earlier comment about not getting shot or blownup, tonight i was griefed while i took out my new 9f out for a spin, my griefer kept shooting at me so i floored my 9f i tried to out run him (that did no good, he killed me), after i respawned he ran me down and parked on me, after i respawned again i drove some until he came at me again so i got out thinking him getting my hospital bill would convince him to leave me alone, but it failed it said i committed suicide, after that he destroyed my 9f amd got a $15k insurance bill after that i hit vote to kick and i reported him for griefing.

i know this was more of a bitch and moan then a story.

Diani The Otter
  • Diani The Otter

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:09 AM

Have you ever gone AFC, for whatever reason, and come back toward wonder what the hell is going on? 

I was in  public lobby, in passive, at the LSC standing on  roof so I wouldn't get run over or have my tush spanked by a tank. Not a very pleasant experience. I set my control down, making sure my camera was spinning so I wasn't kicked, to go get a drink, came back to find myself surrounded by two black dudes, a white guy and an Asian. All thruating. Which I just couldn't let go unanswered so I started docking. 

It went on for like three minutes then they just left.

So there you have it. I got to experience being a hostess cupcake.

MickeyKnox
  • MickeyKnox

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:11 AM

Man f[_]ck hostess

• LuCkySabeR likes this

Starsky83
  • Starsky83

Homie

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:13 AM

Whats the ethnicity of them got to do with the story?
  • Keegeroo likes this

Diani The Otter
  • Diani The Otter

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:15 AM

Nothing really just trying to give all the details

• LuCkySabeR likes this

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:19 AM

giantcupcake5.jpg

Great OP. Now i'm hungry. And i'm itching to say Inb4lock.

But on topic, yeah... crazy things can happen when you're AFC. I sometimes think that my character has her own mind when i'm not controlling her.

MickeyKnox
  • MickeyKnox

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:19 AM

2 black dudes, a white guy and an asian......sounds like a lopsided game of basketball

Feurian42
  • Feurian42

GTA WORLD POLICE

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:21 AM

Lucky you weren't the Twinkie!

don ovdi' island
  • don ovdi' island

Riding in my '85 tahoma

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:23 AM

more than likely it wasn't the real ethnicity of the actual player anyways..  much like female avatars.

streetx1xracer
  • streetx1xracer

F*kn magnets, how do they work?

• Members

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:26 AM

Realistic steak>hostess

Diani The Otter
  • Diani The Otter

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 04:46 AM

giantcupcake5.jpg

Great OP. Now i'm hungry. And i'm itching to say Inb4lock.

But on topic, yeah... crazy things can happen when you're AFC. I sometimes think that my character has her own mind when i'm not controlling her.

I love hostess cupcakes. Lol now I want one. 

I know what you mean, these crazy characters.

2 black dudes, a white guy and an asian......sounds like a lopsided game of basketball

Lol

Lucky you weren't the Twinkie!

Lmao

more than likely it wasn't the real ethnicity of the actual player anyways..  much like female avatars.

You're probably right. It's hard to tell these days and that's ok. Whatever floats their boat. 

Realistic steak>hostess

Hmmmm steak

zzr
  • zzr

Trick

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:00 AM Edited by zzr, 30 July 2014 - 05:00 AM.

I was absent for a while from GTAO and I came back to this0_0.jpgI really hope hackers don't ruin GTAO like they did with GTA 4

Diani The Otter
  • Diani The Otter

Two Steps From Hell

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:35 AM

I was absent for a while from GTAO and I came back to this0_0.jpgI really hope hackers don't ruin GTAO like they did with GTA 4

What exactly am I seeing?

Mightymomo22
  • Mightymomo22

Prankster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 05:41 AM

Well this is Strange/

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:14 AM

A few days ago I kill a guy who had a bounty on him. We were on mount Gordo. I start driving away, so he goes after me. I shoot him and continue. But that doesn't discurage him from trying again. So I thought, ok I'm up for a fight. But instead of fighting like a man, he starts backing up at me with his car. I blow it up, and start shooting him with my sniper rifle. He puts his mic on and starts calling me a greasball, and something about beans... I don't know. It was a bit funny though. Anyway, I continue shooting him until he starts accusing me of cheating. Says I have an aimbot. So I put my mic on and tell him I'm not a cheater. I also asked him whats with that greasball stuff. The genius replies: "Because you sound like a Mexican". A Mexican :D. Note that he was calling me a greasball before i put my mic on. After accusing me of being a cheater a few more times he left with his tail tucked between his legs. Shot him a few more times while he was leaving. I enjoyed myself :)

• meatrocket8, Sw1ft562 and Diani The Otter like this

factoryfreshfishfap
  • factoryfreshfishfap

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

I was driving along, going past the Maze Bank building, and crashed into something that wasn't visible yet. After a few seconds, I could see what it was: a boulder. A giant boulder big enough to block the entire road. Inexplicably there in the middle of the city.

Has that happened to anyone else? What was that all about?

LuCkySabeR
  • LuCkySabeR

Mr. Steal Yo Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

I was driving along, going past the Maze Bank building, and crashed into something that wasn't visible yet. After a few seconds, I could see what it was: a boulder. A giant boulder big enough to block the entire road. Inexplicably there in the middle of the city.

Has that happened to anyone else? What was that all about?

Shameless Modders.... :angry:

B7R
  • B7R

Custom

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:21 AM

I just got my first Special create but no Beer hat :( 

I had just collected a normal create and shortly after that another create was on its way, This time a special one, I could already see someone else heading for it so i made my way in my fast tailgater to the docks where the special create was, As i was arriving another dude was trying to get it but got killed by the NPC's guarding the create and I knew that was my only chance to get it before he re spawned.

I quickly killed the NPC's and got the special create and got shot by the other dude trying to get it afterwards, I quickly left the session and joined a new one and decided to go hunting for something else this time.

Sorry dude for wreaking your chance but I've been trying to get a special create for ages, Hope you can find another one some day.  

slohbur
  • slohbur

- - -✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Major Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

The cats come out to play

A review of the Grotti Carbonizzare

WSWI9Tr.jpg

What a beauty… I fell in love with this face: meow!

GliOkVQ.jpg

The Carbonizzare is a beautiful car and did I mention is also a convertible!? Yeah! You can ride with the top down on those sunny days...

xZ2BXM4.jpg

... with a simple press of a button it takes just seven seconds for the two-piece metal roof to fold away backwards into the little space under the cowled rear cover.

YRqXLQ2.gif

It’s a beautiful and elegant series of movements and you never tire of looking at the process literally unfold before your eyes.

dvs7h2Z.jpg

The way the light played with the metallic Azzurro California was so seductive I fell in love with it. This was truly an unforgettable sunset.

84IeHz9.jpg

I took a closer look at the interior - the seats are really nice, upholstered in soft cream leather.

dpMAQEB.jpg

Move your throttle foot just a millimeter towards the floor and a demon is instantly unleashed. 

rk4gi4T.jpg

There’s an evident fusion of simplicity and aggressiveness - it messes with your senses. You are bombarded by top-level performance delivered in such an emotional fashion that it’s impossible not to fall for it. Your heart goes first, but your mind will soon follow.

Bonus Images!

Spoiler

Grotti Carbonizzare

Engine
Naturally aspirated 5.0L V8
Drivetrain
Rear-wheel drive
Suspension
Competition Suspension
Wheels/Tires
Blade wheels, Atomic street tires
Exterior
Original exterior, Metallic Azzurro California paint, Dual Exit Exhaust
Interior
Original soft cream leather interior

• Scaglietti, Kaber, ModderX and 2 others like this

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:48 AM Edited by Cwinny24, 31 July 2014 - 11:52 AM.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=OBGtINJmFto

Me when i take down a tank

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:51 PM Edited by ModderX, 31 July 2014 - 12:53 PM.

After seeing some of RowanSane's Surfer pics, I wanted one for myself. I thought I'd try out a rusty one. It has some sort of weird appeal to me. I finally found it while cruising along the beach, but it seemed my passenger wanted it too! One call to Lester later (to go off radar), it was mine. A beautiful split screen Camper. (How 'bout a bay window, R*? ;) or better yet, letting me carry more than 2 people in it!)

0_0.jpg

Username321123
  • Username321123

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

So I just entered a race with my friend and picked a massacro while he picked a Custom Elegy. I'm thinking "Well, I just lost $400. No big deal" cue an epic 4 lap race of The Coil that ended in me being knocked back on track after crashing right in his way followed closely after by him pushing the Elegy a bit to far and raging after the spin

factoryfreshfishfap
  • factoryfreshfishfap

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

Played the 'Docks To Stocks II' mission with a random person a few days ago. I got us into Fort Zancundo, did all the shooting, and stole the Cargobob while this guy just hid in cover not firing a single shot, then got in the CBob before I took off. We had a four star wanted level and several police helicopters shooting at us. My unhelpful teammate was wearing a headset so I could hear him reacting to things happening, but doing nothing.

It's pretty difficult to lose police helicopters in a CBob, as you might've noticed, but I was trying when I heard this other player making a phone call (left his headset on while talking on the phone - genius) and just chit-chatting instead of shooting at the cops. Eventually the CBob was about to drop from all the damage, so Mr. Helpful says "this thing is toast" and bails out with a parachute.

That ticked me off: guy did NOTHING to helpful the entire mission, then bails leaving me in the chopper that's about to crash because HE started making phone calls instead of shooting. I saw him pull his chute high in the air, so I flew down past him then came straight up and minced him with the chopper blades.

And he said the most perfect thing possible: "hey! we're on the same team!" It was totally worth losing the mission and any bad sport points just for that brilliant piece of comedy.
  • Soger7, Spade115, Sw1ft562 and 2 others like this

Sw1ft562
  • Sw1ft562

null...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

A few days ago I kill a guy who had a bounty on him. We were on mount Gordo. I start driving away, so he goes after me. I shoot him and continue. But that doesn't discurage him from trying again. So I thought, ok I'm up for a fight. But instead of fighting like a man, he starts backing up at me with his car. I blow it up, and start shooting him with my sniper rifle. He puts his mic on and starts calling me a greasball, and something about beans... I don't know. It was a bit funny though. Anyway, I continue shooting him until he starts accusing me of cheating. Says I have an aimbot. So I put my mic on and tell him I'm not a cheater. I also asked him whats with that greasball stuff. The genius replies: "Because you sound like a Mexican". A Mexican :D. Note that he was calling me a greasball before i put my mic on. After accusing me of being a cheater a few more times he left with his tail tucked between his legs. Shot him a few more times while he was leaving. I enjoyed myself :)

did he call you a beaner towel?

..if so, dont worry about it. he was high.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:15 AM

I was going for a bounty.... I was chasing him up a mountain then out of nowhere some little kid on a sanchez motorcycle bike shows up from behind me and tells me in the mic " im gonna blow up your car with a sticky bomb "

I then hit the brakes and the idiot goes flying off the bike and into a ditch and dies

don't interfere with me kids.. go back to your glitching and leave the real game to grown ups

• hugh750 and Soger7 like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

tonight i learned you can't always getaway with shooting a fellow player in gta online. i took my 9f to a lsc for repairs and i saw a player leaving so i shot him then went into the lsc, after i was done i sat outside the lsc in my car i gor a message from the player i killed basically saying something about "what you started" but i messaged him back saying "yeah i know lol", then i started looking at my map, he sent a mugger after me, the yaked me out of my 9f and started to drive away in it when i yanked him out and shot him.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:21 AM

did he call you a beaner towel?

..if so, dont worry about it. he was high.

Haha, yeah I think was that it :)

4 user(s) are reading this topic

3 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users