Share Your Stories

3,628 replies to this topic
gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 30 July 2014 - 11:14 AM

A few days ago I kill a guy who had a bounty on him. We were on mount Gordo. I start driving away, so he goes after me. I shoot him and continue. But that doesn't discurage him from trying again. So I thought, ok I'm up for a fight. But instead of fighting like a man, he starts backing up at me with his car. I blow it up, and start shooting him with my sniper rifle. He puts his mic on and starts calling me a greasball, and something about beans... I don't know. It was a bit funny though. Anyway, I continue shooting him until he starts accusing me of cheating. Says I have an aimbot. So I put my mic on and tell him I'm not a cheater. I also asked him whats with that greasball stuff. The genius replies: "Because you sound like a Mexican". A Mexican :D. Note that he was calling me a greasball before i put my mic on. After accusing me of being a cheater a few more times he left with his tail tucked between his legs. Shot him a few more times while he was leaving. I enjoyed myself :)

• meatrocket8, Sw1ft562 and Flicksy like this

factoryfreshfishfap
  • factoryfreshfishfap

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

I was driving along, going past the Maze Bank building, and crashed into something that wasn't visible yet. After a few seconds, I could see what it was: a boulder. A giant boulder big enough to block the entire road. Inexplicably there in the middle of the city.

Has that happened to anyone else? What was that all about?

LuCkySabeR
  • LuCkySabeR

Mr. Steal Yo Kill

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2014 - 08:17 PM

I was driving along, going past the Maze Bank building, and crashed into something that wasn't visible yet. After a few seconds, I could see what it was: a boulder. A giant boulder big enough to block the entire road. Inexplicably there in the middle of the city.

Shameless Modders.... :angry:

RedHolden
  • RedHolden

Playing GTA Since 2001

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:21 AM

I just got my first Special create but no Beer hat :( 

I had just collected a normal create and shortly after that another create was on its way, This time a special one, I could already see someone else heading for it so i made my way in my fast tailgater to the docks where the special create was, As i was arriving another dude was trying to get it but got killed by the NPC's guarding the create and I knew that was my only chance to get it before he re spawned.

I quickly killed the NPC's and got the special create and got shot by the other dude trying to get it afterwards, I quickly left the session and joined a new one and decided to go hunting for something else this time.

Sorry dude for wreaking your chance but I've been trying to get a special create for ages, Hope you can find another one some day.  

slohbur
  • slohbur

- - -✄- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Unknown
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:35 AM

The cats come out to play

A review of the Grotti Carbonizzare

WSWI9Tr.jpg

What a beauty… I fell in love with this face: meow!

GliOkVQ.jpg

The Carbonizzare is a beautiful car and did I mention is also a convertible!? Yeah! You can ride with the top down on those sunny days...

xZ2BXM4.jpg

... with a simple press of a button it takes just seven seconds for the two-piece metal roof to fold away backwards into the little space under the cowled rear cover.

YRqXLQ2.gif

It’s a beautiful and elegant series of movements and you never tire of looking at the process literally unfold before your eyes.

dvs7h2Z.jpg

The way the light played with the metallic Azzurro California was so seductive I fell in love with it. This was truly an unforgettable sunset.

84IeHz9.jpg

I took a closer look at the interior - the seats are really nice, upholstered in soft cream leather.

dpMAQEB.jpg

Move your throttle foot just a millimeter towards the floor and a demon is instantly unleashed. 

rk4gi4T.jpg

There’s an evident fusion of simplicity and aggressiveness - it messes with your senses. You are bombarded by top-level performance delivered in such an emotional fashion that it’s impossible not to fall for it. Your heart goes first, but your mind will soon follow.

Bonus Images!

Spoiler

Grotti Carbonizzare

Engine
Naturally aspirated 5.0L V8
Drivetrain
Rear-wheel drive
Suspension
Competition Suspension
Wheels/Tires
Blade wheels, Atomic street tires
Exterior
Original exterior, Metallic Azzurro California paint, Dual Exit Exhaust
Interior
Original soft cream leather interior

• Sting4S, Kaber, ModderX and 2 others like this

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:48 AM Edited by Cwinny24, 31 July 2014 - 11:52 AM.

http://m.youtube.com...h?v=OBGtINJmFto

Me when i take down a tank

ModderX
  • ModderX

#1 90's Car Fan

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 July 2014 - 12:51 PM Edited by ModderX, 31 July 2014 - 12:53 PM.

After seeing some of RowanSane's Surfer pics, I wanted one for myself. I thought I'd try out a rusty one. It has some sort of weird appeal to me. I finally found it while cruising along the beach, but it seemed my passenger wanted it too! One call to Lester later (to go off radar), it was mine. A beautiful split screen Camper. (How 'bout a bay window, R*? ;) or better yet, letting me carry more than 2 people in it!)

0_0.jpg

Username321123
  • Username321123

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:11 PM

So I just entered a race with my friend and picked a massacro while he picked a Custom Elegy. I'm thinking "Well, I just lost $400. No big deal" cue an epic 4 lap race of The Coil that ended in me being knocked back on track after crashing right in his way followed closely after by him pushing the Elegy a bit to far and raging after the spin

factoryfreshfishfap
  • factoryfreshfishfap

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

Played the 'Docks To Stocks II' mission with a random person a few days ago. I got us into Fort Zancundo, did all the shooting, and stole the Cargobob while this guy just hid in cover not firing a single shot, then got in the CBob before I took off. We had a four star wanted level and several police helicopters shooting at us. My unhelpful teammate was wearing a headset so I could hear him reacting to things happening, but doing nothing.

It's pretty difficult to lose police helicopters in a CBob, as you might've noticed, but I was trying when I heard this other player making a phone call (left his headset on while talking on the phone - genius) and just chit-chatting instead of shooting at the cops. Eventually the CBob was about to drop from all the damage, so Mr. Helpful says "this thing is toast" and bails out with a parachute.

That ticked me off: guy did NOTHING to helpful the entire mission, then bails leaving me in the chopper that's about to crash because HE started making phone calls instead of shooting. I saw him pull his chute high in the air, so I flew down past him then came straight up and minced him with the chopper blades.

And he said the most perfect thing possible: "hey! we're on the same team!" It was totally worth losing the mission and any bad sport points just for that brilliant piece of comedy.
  • Soger7, Spade115, Sw1ft562 and 2 others like this

Sw1ft562
  • Sw1ft562

null...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:29 PM

A few days ago I kill a guy who had a bounty on him. We were on mount Gordo. I start driving away, so he goes after me. I shoot him and continue. But that doesn't discurage him from trying again. So I thought, ok I'm up for a fight. But instead of fighting like a man, he starts backing up at me with his car. I blow it up, and start shooting him with my sniper rifle. He puts his mic on and starts calling me a greasball, and something about beans... I don't know. It was a bit funny though. Anyway, I continue shooting him until he starts accusing me of cheating. Says I have an aimbot. So I put my mic on and tell him I'm not a cheater. I also asked him whats with that greasball stuff. The genius replies: "Because you sound like a Mexican". A Mexican :D. Note that he was calling me a greasball before i put my mic on. After accusing me of being a cheater a few more times he left with his tail tucked between his legs. Shot him a few more times while he was leaving. I enjoyed myself :)

did he call you a beaner towel?

..if so, dont worry about it. he was high.

SAVILLAIN
  • SAVILLAIN

ha ha ha

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 August 2014 - 01:15 AM

I was going for a bounty.... I was chasing him up a mountain then out of nowhere some little kid on a sanchez motorcycle bike shows up from behind me and tells me in the mic " im gonna blow up your car with a sticky bomb "

I then hit the brakes and the idiot goes flying off the bike and into a ditch and dies

don't interfere with me kids.. go back to your glitching and leave the real game to grown ups

• hugh750 and Soger7 like this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:02 AM

tonight i learned you can't always getaway with shooting a fellow player in gta online. i took my 9f to a lsc for repairs and i saw a player leaving so i shot him then went into the lsc, after i was done i sat outside the lsc in my car i gor a message from the player i killed basically saying something about "what you started" but i messaged him back saying "yeah i know lol", then i started looking at my map, he sent a mugger after me, the yaked me out of my 9f and started to drive away in it when i yanked him out and shot him.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:21 AM

did he call you a beaner towel?

..if so, dont worry about it. he was high.

Haha, yeah I think was that it :)

DARNIT
  • DARNIT

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 05:58 AM

A while ago I loaded up gta:o and drove out of my apartment towards the vinewood lsc. See a bounty near it and decide to try and get it. Apparently the guy was on the roof and sniped me. After several failed attempts to kill the bounty, some other players arrived to get the bounty. The bounty snipes the other players too and it soon erupts into a massive shootout with everyone going for the bounty ( including me ). Eventually there is the bounty and another player duking it out on the rooftop. I line up a shot with my sniper and at this point the two were so close they might as well been fist fighting. I fire and hit the bounty in the head, or so I thought. After a few seconds passed with me not getting the bounty I looked down at the notifications and realized the guy I shot was not the bounty and had killed the bounty a split second before I put a bullet in his head. I sent the guy a message explaining what happened and he forgave me with a lol.

xxJ0n4Th0Nxx
  • xxJ0n4Th0Nxx

Who?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 August 2014 - 06:00 AM

Well, out of the 10 or so special crates that have come up for me over the last few weeks, a couple glitched out, got beaten to a couple, got killed battling players for a few others. The 3 or 4 that I managed to get only had the usual junk in them.. today I finally managed to hit the jackpot and scored a beer hat! About bloody time :D

staar
  • staar

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 01 August 2014 - 12:01 PM

So just recently I was at the beach just cruising around at night in my Buffalo S when i noticed a young nice looking tall blond prostitute so I thought hey let's have som fun. When I honked at her she started moving towards me,at the same time an NPC guy got pissed for some reason and dragged me out of my car (I guess her pimp) I killed him with my knife and whilst i was busy taking care of him, the hooker got scared and ran away and then came back just to steal my car...I ran after her looking for a car i could use to catch up to her. While i ran to the nearest parking lot I see my car on the map driving away. When i finally got my hands on a car and catches up to her she was driving fast but did not overtake any car unless she had space. I was curious when she was going and so i didn't just kill her so i followed her for some time. Near the workshop in paleto bay I got bored, overtook her and braked infront of her and so did she, after that she runned out of the car, running for her life and I fired my .50 cal in her face, and now she was laying on the ground....R.I.P hooker who carjacked me and dident wreck my car at the same time respect..

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 07:55 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 02 August 2014 - 05:57 PM.

Ok, so not really a story but I found this video pretty funny (the music made it)

Enjoy Little Donkey16 and the unlucky day with his Adder.

• Reemer likes this

Stealth-Death
  • Stealth-Death

Second-in-Command for The New World Order

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 01 August 2014 - 09:41 PM Edited by Stealth-Death, 01 August 2014 - 09:53 PM.

The lobby's I joined today all resulted in a bloodbath, everyone attempting to kill me for nothing..Especially when I was playing with my level 7 character probably to make up for their sexual frustrations .. :r*: 

Story 2: Some guy tried to kill me and me friends, so after we killed the guy and repeatedly killed him to the point where he ran off to these other guys and started a fight with them and then the guy ran off leaving us to fight off the guys he had been fighting, after a little while my crew members joined and as me and my friends were about to fly off in a helicopter to hunt the guy we were killing but he came towards us with a buzzard and shot our helicopter down, killing everyone but me somehow  :panic:  and then the guy hid on the roof whilst the fighting ensued between us and the random guys he had started a fight with earlier

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:07 PM Edited by Day Reaper, 01 August 2014 - 10:09 PM.

So I was roaming the streets cause the Deathmatch i get sent to 99% of the time suck motherfukcing snail dick and I only get assigned to Unarmed matches which I NEVER play.

Anyways, Bruno Mars (with the hat) and some other cat were going all Hamas on this poor dude

XWoHHi.jpg

....and then the paramedics showed up and let him die and then wrote down that he was dead when they got there. lol. 

IcoVPP.jpg
  • Soger7 likes this

StormerBoy
  • StormerBoy

Tribe Leader

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 August 2014 - 10:20 PM

Tip of the Day

When ordering a Heli from Merryweather, if you want to avoid paying for the service, albeit on principle, do as follows:

1. Order Heli

2. Stand underneath it whilst it tries to land

3. Just as it starts to give up trying to land and you get a phone call from them, refunding you,

4. Shoot pilot in the f*cking head.

5. As you were

Ninjambie
  • Ninjambie

I got riders... you know who you are.

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 02 August 2014 - 03:57 AM

So I just noticed that Gustavo from the Bust Out (Lester) mission is the same Gustavo you can use in the SP heist as a crew member.

polaris23
  • polaris23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 04:36 AM

Man I just got the same giant boulder in my game. I thought it looked like an asteroid. It was right in the corner of the Pershing Square and kept destroying the lamp post each time it loaded.
I wonder how it got there?

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 August 2014 - 05:59 AM

well....I kept on getting invites to play with someone so I asked why and this is the response I got.

Username321123
  • Username321123

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:17 AM

Found my second tank griefer today. The first one had been at L.S Customs as I tried to go in so I just drove around him and got out of there cause I was Insuring a car. The second one was just rolling around killing everybody.. until I came along. Not because I'm good (only level 46 at the time) but because everyone else kept shooting him. I called up my Daemon put 5 sticky's on it. He barely survived. So I put a sticky on the futo I was beside and that done it. I then killed him after he respawned, and when he got into a shootout later I went off-radar and killed him again after he fell off a building.
TLDR : Bombed a tank griefer then killed him twice.

Also found my First GTA V hacker and second in total yesterday, seems like rockstar does take serious interest in people if you report them for god mode, which I knew he was using because he was just sitting there paused as police shot him and I unloaded 2 clips of assault shotgun to his head

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 09:40 AM

Warning, Picture heavy.

Alright I was bored enough to actually do a solo session, my first time ever. Felt pretty cool to actually stroll around without worrying about being bothered by a hostile player. If you never tried it before I suggest give it a shot, it was actually quite fun.

A few things I discovered and this is all purely for fun. I had my spawn location set to last spot or whatever and I found myself at the airport in Grand Senora Desert and I noticed a plane in the hangar I have never seen before in multiplayer.

Spoiler

• jacka, NuklerGhost101838, ~TKP~ and 4 others like this

polaris23
  • polaris23

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 August 2014 - 10:48 AM

I just played what was probably the most longest and intense survival I have ever played. It was on Sawmill Plant, and to be perfectly honest, I really wanted to do the wallbreach where you can get under that red building in the middle of the map. Of course with my luck there is never any vehicles that spawn when I host the survival and I have no idea how to get over the wall without one. Out of all the times that I've tried playing it, never once have I passed all 10 waves, even with a full lobby of people. But not today. I felt sort of disadvantaged since I had no money at all (had it all withdrawn on my other character and forgot to put it back), and couldn't buy any ammo/arrmor in the pre-game lobby, and also because the only person who joined was a rank 7... :/

Anyways this was my 2nd go at the survival today, first one we had 3 people and failed at wave 5 or 6, and when I spawned in there were still no vehicles to be found. I decided to fool around and just use the musket to kill the enemies, using the reload trick so I could fire over and over. One thing I learned from doing survivals is that it's much easier to find one spot to camp in rather than running around without any cover and I've seen lots of people try and play it as if it were CoD and just get killed within a few minutes. On this map in particular, I've tried camping in the back near the train tracks, and under the red building where there's a corner that sticks out. Both of those places weren't very good. I've also tried running and gunning it, back when I had 3 other people with me, didn't really work out...

This time I tried hanging around behind that storage shed-like-building, with the columns of rock inside, neatly piled wood scattered around and 2 trailers behind it. I found this spot to be the most efficient to hold down, however most enemies wouldn't come around and I had to move forward just for them to figure out I was there and come towards me. All was going well until the 4th wave, when that rank 7 guy decided to leave the game... :(

I thought there was no way I would be able to complete it anymore. I spent nearly an hour crouched behind the trailers, shooting every enemy that ran around the shed towards me. I had to put the musket away and take out the carbine rifle. The gloves were off. I had to be more serious if I wanted to survive the next 6 waves. When the helicopters came out, I found it very convenient that no enemies interrupted me while I took them down. It also helped that I had a full supply of snacks and body armor stockpiled.

After exhausting this stockpile and running around the map multiple times to kill the remaining enemies, then running back like crazy cause 20 seconds never seems like it's enough, I had finally cleared the last wave and was awarded my $30k.

:'-) this right here!!!! So damn beautiful. I cry.

Stealth-Death
  • Stealth-Death

Second-in-Command for The New World Order

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 02 August 2014 - 11:19 PM

Man I just got the same giant boulder in my game. I thought it looked like an asteroid. It was right in the corner of the Pershing Square and kept destroying the lamp post each time it loaded.
I wonder how it got there?

Same happened to me earlier on, except there was about 4 huge boulders spammed with plenty of feriss wheels, it happens when a modder spawns it in a lobby and whenever someone sees it then it spawns in the same place for the next lobby they join until they turn off their console (I think?)

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 August 2014 - 01:30 AM

I was in a content created race couple days ago with a few people. Long story short, it had many ramps along a straight but winding road. I was in 1st place. The cars in 2nd and 3rd place were closing in on me just before a ramp. When I reached the ramp, the 2 cars hit the ramp at an angle so that 1 of the drivers flew (millimeters-centimeters) above me and same going for the other car but below me, simultaneously.

Perfectly yet unintentionally timed. The three of us flew at the same speed 1 on top of each other for a short distance. For that brief moment, we were a car sandwich.

Up to this day, i still cant believe how close the cars were to each other and yet, didnt hit each other at all. Truly once in a game-lifetime things.

Winning001
  • Winning001

Do not click the red button

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:30 AM

32 and 3 on a TDM. 4 and 1 on another TDM. Gets kicked.  :facedesk:

• NYC PATROL and Day Reaper like this

rovert
  • rovert

Los Santos Hobo

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 03 August 2014 - 02:58 AM

I like killing violent noobs by hiding camping inside Bob Mulét's. Funny thing is they can't find where I am they even send Merryweather after me. Yep I'm a pathetic guy.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users