Share Your Stories

7,603 replies to this topic
iStealthDeath
  • iStealthDeath

TNWO Lieutenant

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 23 July 2014 - 12:45 AM

So today I was sitting up around north of the map waiting for the police bike to spawn, sitting in the lobby for a while and then I saw a normal crate drop inbound and thought I'd ignore it, considering it's got nothing special and so I carried on waiting and then after a while I randomly saw the message "Special crate drop inbound" and opened up my map and it turns out the crate drop is right next to me! (Not literally just past the hill next to me) and so I rushed there in my cop car and killed the NPCs guarding the package, right afterwards I see a player right next to me on my minimap and he's trying to land his helicopter...In a rush of preventative measures I killed the player and went straight into passive and stole the special crate.

After he respawns I walked up to him and saluted him to which he tried to sticky bomb me (But obviously seeing as I'm in passive he can't kill me) so he took my cop car and drove off..As a sign of no hard feelings I'd given him the 5k I got from the crate drop and then he returned with my cop car and left it nearby for me and right after that another notification came displaying "Special crate drop inbound" and so he rushed to his helicopter and as he flew to Del Perro beach I sent him a friendly messaging him "Good luck mate" and then he thanked me and died..Right after that he got his special crate drop and sent me a friend request :beerhat:

• AlienTwo likes this

Supreme Gentlemen
  • Supreme Gentlemen

Requested Ban

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:15 AM

Went to buy an Entity XF.

WJriFT5.jpg

800hp of carbon fibre, titanium and aluminium.

8cmWSZN.jpg

PBsmizu.jpg

Decided to go on a road trip. Destination: the lighthouse

CL6jB7D.jpg

Speeding through the hills.

pyTRFSB.jpg

It was getting late and I needed to find a motel. Paleto Bay seemed like a nice place to stay.

b277DSH.jpg

Welcome to Paleto Bay

PBlTbzL.jpg

Finally arrived at the motel. Got a nice room overlooking the ocean.

3gCIM7b.jpg

Next day, 5:10 am. I stopped to fuel.

O5hPCUn.jpg

Pedal to the metal! The tachometer was red the whole time.

Vgap3vk.jpg

3v7Untd.jpg

Had to slow down in the countryside.

qbsrBep.jpg

Welcome to Cape Catfish

24ydsSx.jpg

Paradise was a old wooden bridge away.

VsDiRxt.jpg

Finally in Heaven.

u2NKwIW.jpg

JpJgWRq.jpg

• Joekill95, NuklerGhost101838, ~TKP~ and 5 others like this

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:26 AM

• Tao Cheng likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:14 AM

Every so often in the world of GTA O, you'll encounter someone who is so dumb that they make you feel smarteer than Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstien combined.

Myself and a crew mate decided to apartment bomb a SOA crew member.  After spending ages buzzing his apartment, the fool eventually let me in and quickly died.  My crew mate then killed him a few more times, just to make sure.  We later encounter this guy and I get him with a hidden sticky bomb on a Buzzard.  By now he's pretty pissed and the rage in on, especially now that we're both in passive and he can't get his own back.  Here are a some of the highlights from the ramblings of a total idiot:

Other player:  You're country doesn't even have electricity or the internet it's so backwards.

Me:  How am I managing to play an online game then?

Other player: *silence*

A bit later:

Other player:  You're a fa**ot and I'm going to cut of your d*ck and shove it down your throat.

Me:  I'm not a bunch of sticks, I'm a human.

Other player:  Shut up fa**ot.

Me:  You're the one that wants to touch my d*ck.

Other player:  Go f**k yourself.

Me:  If I could, do you honestly think I'd be wasting my time playing a video game?

Other player: *silence*

Round 3:

Other player:  I'm going to cut your mothers eyes off.

Me:  How will you do that?  He eyes don't stick out  last time I checked.

Other player:  I'm going to f**k your sister.

Me:  You might struggle with that.

Other Player:  How?

Me:  I don't have a sister.

Other Player:  *silence*

He came back for more verbal sparring:

Other player:  I'm going to come to England a f**k you up.

Me:  On you go but you'll not find me in England.  I'm in Scotland.

All this is going on in gamechat and this idiot has attracted the attention of most of the other players in the lobby.  After being killed numerous times, he goes quiet except for the odd muttered profanity.  I asked him if he was ok and he wanted a hug.  He sulkily told me he'd remember my gamertag and I better watch out.  I laughed.

Not really a cool story but worth a share I guess.

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 23 July 2014 - 10:53 AM Edited by AiraCobra, 23 July 2014 - 10:54 AM.

-Novel-

Felt like i was reading a Novel but sounds like an interesting Lobby and not Often you meet a nice modder.

I had a modder come into my session a couple weeks ago who turned everybody into an astronaut.

• iStealthDeath likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:50 AM

-Novel-

Felt like i was reading a Novel but sounds like an interesting Lobby and not Often you meet a nice modder.

I had a modder come into my session a couple weeks ago who turned everybody into an astronaut.

No such thing as a nice modder.  Not encountered one yet but I'm sure I will at some point and the attention seeking little turd will no doubt do their best to spoil the game for those around them.

Tao Cheng
  • Tao Cheng

Man I'm fuuuucked up!

• Members
  • China

Posted 23 July 2014 - 01:39 PM Edited by Tao Cheng, 23 July 2014 - 01:39 PM.

Found a lobby filled with swagfags. I hate them more than Trevor hates hipsters.

• iStealthDeath and mackers06 like this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 04:36 PM

Do not come to my Hangman Avenue Pool Party and start a fight with me on my property....or you will get both lungs punctured.

11d062.jpg

b04b46.jpg

He shoulda stayed home.
  • hugh750, NuklerGhost101838 and ~TKP~ like this

kevin de santa
  • kevin de santa

Thug

• BUSTED!
  • Ireland

Posted 23 July 2014 - 06:32 PM

Was crushing in my Buffalo with a bounty on my head. I notice a buzzard with two players in it approaching me. They try to blow me up bit hit their rocket into a tree and blow themselves up. They raged on the mic. And said I hope you get cancer. As I went into my apartment and sent them a message saying are you mad bro?

III974III
  • III974III

Either 100% cool or 1000% berserk

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:02 PM Edited by III974III, 23 July 2014 - 08:03 PM.

Went to buy an Entity XF.

WJriFT5.jpg

I like your style man. And that's the most beautiful Entity I've seen so far IMO.

CheezyYogurt
  • CheezyYogurt

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 08:38 PM

Write down your best/funniest/most interesting moments in GTA Online.

For me, I was with 5 of my friends, messing around in the desert. Some high level guy drives up out of nowhere and kills 3 of us. Every time he spawned back, he killed us again, so eventually we all got tired of it. 4 of us climbed into a buzzard with me piloting and destroyed his car while 3 people were firing out the sides. The 5th guy got a tank and blew the guy to hell as we rained down fire upon him. He eventually left the game, so to screw with him even more, we followed him to his next game, and did the same thing. This lasted for almost an hour.

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:05 PM

Now OP has a story for the "Stories" thread about mistakenly making another story thread

PoeticWhisper
  • PoeticWhisper

Owner of Up-n-Atom Diner, Paleto Bay

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • None

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:12 PM

The "best" moment for me was loading into the free roam after the tutorial. It was amazing. I still barley knew my way around Los Santos, so I still felt lost and it was great. Met up with my friends, none of us had any sleep as we waited all night for online to launch. We just went around creating havoc and it was one of the best nights I have ever had on my xbox.

fiebru787
  • fiebru787

Soldier

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:50 PM

Stickie bomb a bus full of player
  • Tao Cheng likes this

madmanaz
  • madmanaz

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2014 - 09:58 PM Edited by madmanaz, 23 July 2014 - 09:59 PM.

InB4 lock.

But, on topic:

Had a good one earlier. Bunch of kids were blabbing on and on about the Destiny beta. I told them Rockstar had promotional items from Destiny in the game and they all came running to see. Apparently these poor kids didn't know what an air strike flare looks like.
  • iStealthDeath and ~TKP~ like this

iStealthDeath
  • iStealthDeath

TNWO Lieutenant

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 23 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

Joined a lobby hoping to use the car ignition bomb on someone, as soon as I join I hear over the mic my crew mate requesting assistance in dealing with some players who are ganging up on him..So after putting an ignition bomb on my car and leaving it parked outside LSC I went on my way to help my crew mate. Looking at the map I see a group of 2/3 people attacking my crew mate whilst he defends himself from their potential onslaught and as I make my way there, he made one of them hide in passive. 

As I arrived there was still about 2 more guys running around trying to kill my crew mate and so as I swerved the car to a stop and got out, I killed one of them about 2-3 times (Once with a Special Carbine and the other 2 with my Heavy Sniper) before he respawns a far distance away from me (Where I'm not able to see him through my sniper scope) and confused about how I had been spawn killing him so quickly, he went into passive mode. Right after that, I see on the map another red dot approaching - Taking no chances I sniped him out of the car and killed him once more after respawning before he got me twice and then hid in passive mode next to his friend who decided they'd try and tease another crew member as he tried to kill them whilst they were in passive.

A few moments later after waiting for the guys to step out of passive, one of them managed to step out of passive and kill my crew mate before I managed to kill him and then the two guys I had killed ran off together in passive..Momentarily, as my crew mate and I were leaving the area on his motorbike, some kid had managed to fall for my vehicle bomb trap and then my crew mate crashed and randomly left the session..As he left my Merryweather helicopter pick-up had arrived and I made my way nearby to the military base a random cop SUV spawned driving up the area, as I lifted my helicopter I started a gang attack and the cops hanging off the SUV had disappeared and then after leaving the gang attack, there was just one cop in the cop SUV driving it and I thought I might as well steal it...Which I did, before the guys I had killed started blasting Arabic music through their mics:

0_0.jpg

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast in gta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 12:04 AM

today i was driving around los santos in a stainer i noticed another player with a bounty on him he wasn't far from me so i gave chase, but he was in an adder so i floored the stainer and chased him, he blew up the car i was driving so after i respawned i jacked another stainer and resumed chase i did try to shoot him but i missed and he blew up that car, and when i respawned again i jacked a rapid and chased him all over los santos but he survived the bounty but he shared most of it with me. :lol: :)

Joekill95
  • Joekill95

Estuans interius...

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 04:10 AM

Went after a Kill Target just now. Considering I go after these often, I decided that I'd try mixing it up a little this time. So instead of just shooting his ass in his white/grayish SUV of his, I decided to be a little more personal with my kill. So when I got to him, I stopped him at an intersection, pulled the f*cker out, and stabbed him while he was down.

But f*ck me for trying to be different, cause next thing I know I have 15-20 of the Vagos gang shooting me with pistols. FML.

Mojito
  • Mojito

Homie

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 24 July 2014 - 01:20 PM

LOL i trolled a group of arabs just now by taking cover in here hahahah omg i kept clicking r1 n my character's just  goin up n down hahahaaaah i kept calling mercenaries n mugger to piss them off n like they tried to helicopter blade kill me but i kept teasing them with r1 omg u gotta try it out it really pisses people off

0_0.jpg

• Soger7, Tao Cheng and Agent_Ace like this

ImAJuicyMango
  • ImAJuicyMango

Twitch Streamer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 02:03 PM

Total War

It's been exactly 8 fortnights since that quiet night at Los Santos International. The night of victory. The silence proved victory at least that's what we thought. We thought there was victory because the Airport was claimed, and not many people bothered us. Until, Total War broke out.

My friend and I were in a biker crew then. The crew had claimed control of Los Santos International. We were assigned to protect LSI by any means necessary.

Recently, I had bought a Rhino Tank. The amazing Over-Powered Beast that can make people rage so easily. My friend had bought a Tank the day before I had.

We put our minds together and decided to use our tanks to secure the Airport. It was then a Restricted Airspace to those not in the Biker Crew.

Together, we shot down 12 Planes, 8 Helicopters, and blew up 31 cars.

We were dominating.

All was well, until my friend lagged out and the session quickly filled up afterwards. I had only one thing on my mind - I was alone, and I was not going down without a fight.

It was hard to protect the whole airport.

Without my friend, I shot down 6 planes, 1 helicopter, and blew up 3 cars.

I was STILL dominating...until the moment. The moment I knew I was dead.

You could hear the roaring from miles away. The roaring sound of a P-996 Lazer. It's almost deafening when you know that the pilot is only there for 1 reason - To Kill You!

I quickly (as quick as a tank can go) made my way to Devin Weston's Hangar. I knew my mission - take down the Jet!

I knew my plan ahead of time. In order for the Jet to ensure it would shoot the tank, it would have to get low and slow its speed to shoot directly into the hangar. Boy was I right. I took the shot. I blew the jet out of the sky.

That is where things went wrong. The guy in the jet got mad and set a $9000 Bounty on me. Everyone knew I was the target. When I finally decided it was safe to exit the hangar, there were 2 other tanks. 1 on each side of me. They had set themselves Off-The-Radar.

The tanks didn't team up against me as I thought they would. They started battling each other. Most likely, they were battling for the bounty, but I would never find out, and I still don't know to this day.

I slowly back into the hangar once again when I hear the roaring once again. I see a very large explosion outside of the hangar. I look at the Bottom-Left Corner only to see that the person in the jet was my friend, who had finally got back into the session.

Only. We didn't win this battle. The last thing I remember is a Bright Orange-Red Light, then the explosion. We had an airstrike called on us.

It turns out the guy who called the airstrike, he was from an enemy Biker Crew. We had just lost the MOST important location to the crew. This was the location where all of the gun deals went down.

We traded guns with the enemy crew a few times and we had plans in case they had set us up.

But now, the whole area was theirs. We couldn't place Snipers on the roofs, have Buzzards and Annihilators patrol the Area or have guards scattered about anymore.

We were kicked from the crew. The crew fell in the following days and now no longer exists.

This took place when I was level 28. Now, I'm 101.

• Hotband, HITMAN_Agent_54, NuklerGhost101838 and 3 others like this

mistermaster7
  • mistermaster7

"Since the beginning"

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:29 PM

I always thought that Madrazo is man with manors and that he is organized and stylish person. Not anymore when I visited his balcony last night. Look what I found!! 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• NuklerGhost101838 and Tao Cheng like this

AboveAndBeyoncé
  • AboveAndBeyoncé

Yonce Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:30 PM Edited by Marc30499, 24 July 2014 - 03:30 PM.

lol who would've knew?

H8GodMode
  • H8GodMode

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:33 PM

thats all his bitch man... she runs around high on cocaine and Quaalude while the boss man is out playing golf

PS3_Pan
  • PS3_Pan

Mark Chump

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:34 PM

He's not messy, that is his slams house.  You find this out if you watch the long CS where he is telling you about how his "friend" is staying there and you're not to mention anything about the house to anyone.  Also, you will occasionally hear him talking to his wife on the phone telling her he's golfing, "FOOOOOUR!"  For some reason he just always happens to be there doing his dirty work than his real house.

Mathew4296
  • Mathew4296

Road Warrior

• BUSTED!
  • Australia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:40 PM

He's not messy, that is his slams house.  You find this out if you watch the long CS where he is telling you about how his "friend" is staying there and you're not to mention anything about the house to anyone.  Also, you will occasionally hear him talking to his wife on the phone telling her he's golfing, "FOOOOOUR!"  For some reason he just always happens to be there doing his dirty work than his real house.

Makes sense, doesn't it? If you're going to embark on a career of criminal enterprises, you'd be a bit dense to do it in your own home.

• Spade115 likes this

rickreim
  • rickreim

Friendly Neighborhood Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:47 PM

You're being hysterical. That never happened.
  • GunTotinHippie likes this

Ylerion
  • Ylerion

Snitch

• Members

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:48 PM

Makes sense, doesn't it? If you're going to embark on a career of criminal enterprises, you'd be a bit dense to do it in your own home.
Gerald doesn't seem to think so.

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:50 PM

there's no problem with that , except we can't buy his mansion  :D

ninjaontour
  • ninjaontour

Squeak Slayer

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:51 PM

Martin Madrazo: Man of many Manors.

• NuklerGhost101838 and BatFerYou like this

BatFerYou
  • BatFerYou

GILF

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 24 July 2014 - 03:52 PM

Ill manors?

Sorry I had a better joke, but this was Plan B.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users