Share Your Stories

7,761 replies to this topic
Wombater
  • Wombater

Swipe Right? No? Ok...

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:43 AM

Now that the RR A-holes trend is out of the way, what about bounty survival stories? I love those. Everyone has one, and sometimes their unique. Here's mine:

>9,000$ bounty placed by d-bag NPC

>go to airport

>see 9 players after me

>haha they're all in cars

>fly to mt. chiliad getting chased by 6 players

>3 must of just wanted a plane or gave up

>parachute to mt. chiliad

>snipe the sh*t out of 2 players parachuting

>4 people after me now

>find a parachute and go to paleto bay by parachuting

>other players didn't get the parachute spawn

>haha!.jpg

>they call for some wheels after killing each others competition

>roaming around paleto bay like I have all the time in the world

>go into clothes store

>buy and wear regular NPC clothes

>call lester to turn player blip off

>Players search in general radius of where I last was

>sprint to Hospital heli pad but slow down if in sight

>find a buzzard

>awyeaaaaahhh.jpg

>rise up in the buzzard

>superslomodramaticrise.jpg

>blast them to smitherens

>pay for 230,000 in total car insurances

>worthit.jpg

>fly away to altruist cult

>wait for players to come

>they do

>use altruists as henchman

>shoot them

>"Dillono has survived the bounty placed on him"

>f*ckyeah.jpg

>Get 9,000$ dollars

>"I survived the bounty placed on me with close calls and cleverness and all I got was this crummy 9,000$"

... I just get my friend to kill me and split the profits.

thorpey181
  • thorpey181

Trick

• Members

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:48 AM Edited by thorpey181, 22 June 2014 - 08:02 AM.

Where to even begin with this story...the end is so richly satisfying. It's long and eventful, stick with it. A proper feud. 

I'm in an all psychopath lobby, so before you judge me for shooting first it's all fair game. Saw a bounty on the map, chased it down. Got to a nearby bridge (the one next to the RR carpark), ran to the edge and pulled out the heavy sniper. It was someone on a tram weirdly (first time i've seen that in 20 days gameplay), being pursued by 2 guys on a motorbike and another in a car all working together. Saw the bike pull up beside it and rattle bullets through the trams window, killing the 9k bounty. Having driven halfway across town for nothing and alerting them with my own shots at the tram, I snipe the three of them from the bridge before they inevitably shoot at me (1 shot, 2 kills for the bike) and move off.

Quickly checking the player list, the bounty was a level 9 (i'm 155) so I try and pick them up to give them a hand. Before I can, one of them has come round the corner and shot me. Spawn, car impounded. FFS. So I carry on my merry way towards the impound, before I get there "your vehicle has been destroyed"; one of them has jerry canned/minigunned my Zentorno in the impound, costing me 9k. Right it's on. Off radar, sneak up behind him and sticky him. Satisfied i'd got revenge, I move on. 

About a minute later i'm getting in a heli, and a guy comes screeching up behind me and stickies me. It was one of the 3. Fair enough. Another minute later, one of them puts a 9k bounty on me. At this point starting a grudge match when it's 3 on 1 probably isn't going to end well, but f*ck it. I go after them, eventually catching up to them at the marina as they're getting in a chopper. Pull out the RPG, boom. First shot wrecks their SUV and kills two of them, the second obliterates the guy in the chopper. I quickly grab my own heli and fly up to a nearby roof to start sniping. 

Having got a couple more kills from the roof, they've got me surrounded and pinned down. My heli has been destroyed by sniper fire, one is on the opposite roof counter-sniping and they've now been joined by a 4th player/crew member. I had to climb on a ledge to get a shot off, so eventually I get impatient, try my luck and instantly get shot. At this point, and what majorly pissed me off, is I get a "improve your behaviour or you will be kicked" message for no good reason other than there's 4 of them and one of me and they're losing. Now common decency is off the table I don't give a f*ck, if you abuse the report system i'm not playing "fair" either. Spawning down below, I kill a couple and die a couple times. Then, it spawns me in some bullsh*t little cubby hole with no way out and all 4 of them right next to me. I quickly decide to just go passive (which I never, ever usually do because it's a bitch move) and wind them all up. 

Get on a ledge and start doing quick actions (bit of jazz hands) and they're going nuts, all four of them surrounding me, pointing flashlights and shotguns in my face etc. Then one inevitably grabs a fire truck and kills me with the water cannon, which was fair game as i'd gone passive. I spawn right next to them, killed again by the water cannon. And again. With 4 of them It's impossible to get away without being run over/hosed. So again I spawn in, and this time make it up a staircase to a roof just before the fire truck shows up. Now at this point, with it 4 on 1 and me virtually trapped on a roof, you'd think these guys would just call it day. Nope, they all come up the stairs and surround me again, and I get two more "kick" messages. It was at this point I knew I was dealing with utter fa**ots, 4 on 1 and they A) clearly aren't going to let this go unless I quit and B) had to instantly resort to kicking which is such a bitch move unless someones using exploits.

Normally i'd just leave but I really, really wanted to f*ck these guys. Deciding to try and wind them up further, I sneakily run around a bit, come off passive and blast three of them fast with the auto-shotty. Fourth guy runs back up the stairs towards me, gets gun-butted in his face as he comes round the corner. I then manage to get about 4-5 more kills defending the stairwell with my special carbine as they all stupidly run back in like headless chickens, didn't die once. What would be most annoying now I wonder; back to passive. So funny "jerking" in all their faces after i'd just killed them all and they can't do jack sh*t.  So again they all surround me on the rooftop madder than ever, one goes off and returns with a quad bike to try and run me over. At this point there's about 6 other players in the immediate area, i'm guessing at least five are part of fa**ot squad. I make it down to a small ledge where he can't run me down, but the firetruck comes around the corner and i'm killed by the hose again. It's becoming tiresome. 

Luckily I spawn out on the street next to my Zentorno. Now this is the one and only time i've ever - repeat ever - done this in a combat situation that didn't involve another tank first (because otherwise, it is the ultimate pussy move) but f*ck this it's 5+ v me and i'm pissed off at their little bitch kicking tactics. I zip quickly round the corner to the nearby police station and call in the Rhino. Oh yes. As I trundle towards the angry sea of red dots, Ride of the Valykyries starts playing in my head, dum dum duuum duum, dum dum duuum dum.... The calvary has arrived bitches.The tank was worth the $1,500,000 just for that moment as they collectively shat themselves when I rounded the corner. Boom goes the firetruck. Boom goes another couple of players, the ringleader of the fa**ots spawns back in and I triumphantly park my tank on him. The street is chaos, explosions, RPG's everywhere but i'm stomping every last one of them into oblivion. 

Who's gone passive now f*ckers? Glorious.

• Officer Ronson, Sylent01, ten-a-penny and 9 others like this

Dillono
  • Dillono

Tell me, do you bleed?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:48 AM Edited by dillono, 22 June 2014 - 07:48 AM.

@ Wombater_18 We can't all have friends in a public session, y'know!

Relative007
  • Relative007

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 22 June 2014 - 12:08 PM

Had just finished playing RR and was back in free roam driving my Panto around when I noticed people (white dots) hanging around the Los Santos in La Mesa. I went to investigate to see if anything interesting was going on and as soon as I arrived, I was shotgunned and my poor Panto was blown up with the attacker shouting profanities at me at the same time. I then traded shots with the original attacker and his Zentorno was impounded in the process.

Thinking quickly, I ordered up Panto and jumped into the Impound Lot before pouring gasoline over his Zentorno and using Panto to ignite the flames...kaboom. To make things even better, his friend driving a Turismo took him to Mors Mutual to pick up his Zentorno and as I drove past shooting at them, they gave chase and the same attacker promptly accidently blew up both his Zentorno and his friends Turismo using a stickie bomb.

Moral of the Story, do not mess with Panto.  

• ten-a-penny, ~TKP~, Kaber and 5 others like this

Kampret
  • Kampret

GabeN is fat.

• The Yardies
  • Indonesia

Posted 22 June 2014 - 01:43 PM

So i was cruising around LS, then some rank 15 guy came to me (I was rank 49 at the time). I did the salute action, but then he got out of his car, shot me to death and destroying my Elegy RH8. As soon as i respawned, called MMI, claimed my Elegy then get it delivered. Then I hunted him down.

When I've found him, he was killing some rank 7 guy. So I killed him, repeatedly as soon as he respawns. Went from Normal mental state to Deranged (4 out of 5 bars).

Then he started to escape, pretty sure he was out of money that he went to rob a store. Tailed him out, throw him some sticky bomb (he was on the liquor store at Little Seoul, near the gas station), made a huge explosion, killing him.

dan bull
  • dan bull

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 June 2014 - 11:42 PM

The Rainbow Of Adders
So I log on and of course when I get in the lobby,I see a good old tank.I enable Passive Mode and Off The Radar from my boy Lester.I run up behind his tank and pull him out.I blow his tank up and he said to his crew,"get ready".I call up my Mechanic and request my Turismo R for a getaway.A couple minutes later,I see 6 blips behind me.It was 6 Adders in a row,Red,Orange,Yellow,Green,Blue,and Purple all in a rainbow.Sticky Bombs and Grenades are flying everywhere.I switch to my Grenade Launcher and roll to avoid the rainbow of Adders.They all turn around.KABOOM!One shot of the Grenade Launcher takes out all six of them.They all rage quit

wtfff that's y u never drive a adder in public session

Imposssible
  • Imposssible

(sits on the commission)

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:58 AM Edited by Imposssible, 23 June 2014 - 02:59 AM.

Six Adders... and they all rage quit?!??

DBC7E844-31F9-40F3-830B-93FA43A32691_zps
  • vozi45 likes this

InsaneViking3
  • InsaneViking3

RPG Enthusiast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:13 AM

Well, where to begin.

I've been friends with this one 13-year-old kid for a while now. Met him while we were trying to take down a tank or something. Anyway, today, one of his school butt-buddies or something joins the party. Has a very feminine male voice, like a stereotypical gay guy... Did that make any sense? His voice was actually kinda cool, though...

Anyway, today, they were playing with trucks (the butt-buddy had a Dubsta. He thinks he's god because he's level 103...) so I decided to go get my tank. I drove I front of them to scare them as they were heading to the car wash... The buddy got really mad, bragged about his level, and told me that I was dumb. Now, I haven't mentioned this, but earlier, he had said that BMX bikes were motorcycles. Some one called me dumb, but thought that BMX bikes were motorcycles. IRONY OVERLOAD!

Anyway, I had an idea to test the trustworthiness of my friend and his pal. I went to the airport in my tank and said, "Be right back." Now, all I did was turn the turret to the way they might come from, turned off my mic, and waited. My friend said, "Hey, let's put sticky bombs on his tank." Buddy: "Nah, let's steal it, lemme call my Entity." They laughed on the way to me. Once they got there, I blew them to hell, turned on my mic, and said, "You are such nice, trustworthy people. You mad?" The level 103 got back into the airport and ran for a Buzzard. Boom. My friend got in a car and drove around me, and I said, "I won't kill you." He sticky bombed me, making me lose my tank. By now, I felt satisfied, so before I left the game to write this and then sleep, I texted a guy who had been in a jet and said, "Go after [the two numb nuts who I won't name.]"
As I pressed leave, I saw, [jet guy] killed [the two numb nuts].

Goes to show you, don't trust anyone.
  • vozi45 likes this

BitPieStudios
  • BitPieStudios

Fly Goils. :U

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 08:56 AM Edited by BitPieStudios, 23 June 2014 - 08:58 AM.

DON'T YOU COLONEL ME!: A Jet Squeaker, Cargobob, and Tank Story.

-----------------------------

This happened about 3 months ago.

I heard some guy say his vehicle was impounded, so I grabbed his PV with a Cargobob I happened to be flying at the time all the way to Sandy Shores. It turned out he was pinned down by cops in a convenience store. He was also with 2 friends who were kids on mics and were suspicious of me, but they let me on my merry way. I got the car to the guy, and he said to his group that I was cool and not to kill me.

Well cue a few minutes later, when I grab the guys PV again, and hover over him as a small goof. The 3 peeps were apparently preparing for heist practice, and they wanted me in, but then one of them came with a jet. And said the most obnoxious thing ever.

"AQUA, LAND YOUR CARGOBOB OR I WILL OPEN FIRE! YOU HAVE 10 SECONDS!"

That's right, this squeaker (who I didn't mind at first) was speaking like a colonel to me. I parked it, but that small act got me steamed. I hit a pole on the way down because of this and exploded myself, one guy, and his PV by mistake. When I respawned, he killed me, so I killed him 3 times and went off radar. By then, a random was attacking the 3 guys too. The jet kid was talking all military and stupid and ARGHHHH it irritated me.

I took out my Heavy Sniper and kept firing at his jet, and after a bit I heard him whine

"DUDE, Who's shooting my jet!? Stop iiiiiiiiit!"

I got that one smoking, and he went to the base to grab another one. While he did that, I went to a hill, as the other 2 guys were pre-occupied killing some other guy, who was being blamed for shooting the jet.

The jet guy announced he got the new jet, so I went off radar again and sniped him again. cue more complaining, and he crashes his jet. The indicator says I killed him, and he starts to complain and call me stuff like bitch and the usual kid insults.

WELL HERE IS THE FUNNY THING! I... get my own jet, and I see 2 of the kids flying in a heli. I hate their squeaker faces at this point. I go off radar AGAIN,

and shoot the heli down before they even know what was happening. They complain,  and it turns out their 3rd friend has a TANK! Battle ensues, and I take the Tank down, and they all whine. I fly around for fun afterward, and leave, turn off the game, and draw.

All I could think about is how it all started with a good act from a Cargobob...

• vozi45 and NubcakeVII like this

*GREY_WOLF*
  • *GREY_WOLF*

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:52 AM

My new Atomic Blimp with ASS jpg images :lol:

0_0.jpg

• Imposssible likes this

twannie1997
  • twannie1997

Ready for PC

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:08 AM

So yesterday, I was driving around with my friend in one of his 3 Zentorno's. He smashes into everything, which is odd, because he ALWAYS wins in races with randoms. I tell him, why can't you drive properly? And WHY, do I always need to be your passenger? He doesn't trust me (he thinks I can't drive).

I had enough, so I stepped out (while he was driving). I called my Bati and tried to get out of there, but the bastard blows it up.

I had enough of the bullcrap I had been put up with, so I decided to return the favor. He asks why I blew up his Zentorno. I didn't think he was stupid enough to not think that I still needed to get revenge for what he did.

So, we made peace, and I got in again. Once again he had to get the police on his ass. I think it was enough and told to him: "F you, I can escape the cops on foot, I don't need your sucky driving." I got out and leaped off the bridge near the LS canals, pulled the parachute and hid under the bridge for a while. He keeps asking me why I don't trust him, I give him sufficient reasons, and he also said he can't trust ME. Well, my limit was reached, and I quit before my head was cooking of rage.

Whatzizname
  • Whatzizname

I'm a Brony Still, So What?

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 23 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

I have One. 

So about 3 weeks ago, Maybe a month I was playing on GTA Online and there was this guy who seemed to be mobbed by pretty much the entire server, Me being me, I decided to go see what was going on, within 5 minutes of me reaching the mob, everyone had been given a bounty, But it didn't say how much. I was in a Maxed out BF Surfer, So I wasn't getting anywhere fast, So Instead I went Suicide bomber and managed to kill a few of the guys. I then found that the bounties were ranging in value from 100,000 to 10,000,000. I mamaged to get about 6.8 million. On top of that the RP I got leveled me from level 64 to level 389. With all these levels and now being Rich, I decided to buy everything I wanted: Sesto Elemento themed Zentorno, Metallic Purple Cheetah, New Garage, Maxed out Youga, Things like that.

The very next day I got an Email from Rockstar claiming that my account had been hacked and removed for security reasons.

I had to make a new Social club account (which on the one snapmatic don't work) and my GTA Online character got deleted.

Since then I have been working on another character, and as of a couple hours ago I managed to get it to Level 53.

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

The Emerald City

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:22 PM

This guy got in my car, and I drop him off at Del Perro. He sends me an invite to his garage, and this is what I see:

6BzTcHc.jpg

LTYSGt8.jpg

People in GTAO have bad taste...some people to clarify.

• Day Reaper likes this

Virtual-Antics
  • Virtual-Antics

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

So there I was, wearing tiger striped leggings and a leopard skin bikini while admiring my rides in the garage. When... I got a text message from a level 9 that read: "pick me up u look cute."

So... I calmly headed back into the apartment and checked the map. Eventually, the guy headed up from the south east part of the map and lingered a few blocks away. He was with a buddy and they clearly had plans to visit. Except, two things: I'm not cute and I wasn't in the mood for thirsty, arm thrusting visitors.

Which lead to a phone call to Merryweather and sending them a nice merc fruitbasket.

I switched on the tv and enjoyed the show. The funny part is that they stalked my apartment afterward. Guess they were smitten lol.
  • BitPieStudios, LambentBunny and vozi45 like this

LambentBunny
  • LambentBunny

I don't give a f*ck

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 23 June 2014 - 05:09 PM

t. Except, two things: I'm not cute and I wasn't in the mood for thirsty, arm thrusting visitors.

Which lead to a phone call to Merryweather and sending them a nice merc fruitbasket.

I switched on the tv and enjoyed the show. The funny part is that they stalked my apartment afterward. Guess they were smitten lol.

Lol I do that far too often. It's kind of shocking how little people react to stuff like that though. 

Gutslab
  • Gutslab

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:02 PM

I killed some randoms at the beach and got a 9k bounty on me so I went north. After a few mins, I see this same group of guys coming for my bounty. I quickly drive to the Kortz Center (it's huge complex near Pacific Bluffs). It's actually a pretty good bait spot. I run up the stairs and can see them coming in the distance. From the top, I have a clear vantage point of everyone. I try to shoot but they're able to avoid the gunfire. I wait patiently on the roof. I see the first guy finally make his way up and I put one in his head. I had chat muted but when you kill someone, you can hear them for a few seconds. After I killed him, I hear a guy in an aussie accent say 'AY M8 WOT U DOING I'M TRYIN TO HELP U M8'. LoL'D so hard. I'm not sure if he was telling the truth, as he wasn't armed when I got him. He comes up a second time and I kill him again. 'AY M8 I'M SRS I'M TRYIN TO HELP U THE f*ck U DOING M8'. Again, lols were had. The third time, he reaches me from behind. I see him and start shooting. He tries to get in cover but fails. Then I hear 'OK IM SRS UR FUKKIN DEAD RITE NOW BITCH U JUST WAIT'. Almost had tears in my eyes.

Virtual-Antics
  • Virtual-Antics

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:05 PM

t. Except, two things: I'm not cute and I wasn't in the mood for thirsty, arm thrusting visitors.

Lol I do that far too often. It's kind of shocking how little people react to stuff like that though. 

Hahaha! They're gluttons for punishment I guess. Cheeky b******* too. We're not a taxi service. :D

siriochan
  • siriochan

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

A little story for all the younger kids out there...

There was a pacific level-100 kind of guy who was just sitting in his Ruiner, parked on a porch in front of a construction site.

He was calmly waiting for the right hour, when some bad giuy woulld gather at that site, to unleash some flying lead over them and collect their money for, you know, the orphans.

The calm dude saw a little red riding dot approaching, took a quick look on his Down-D-Pad menu, and returned to quietly looking to his watch, because the little red riding dot was just a level 34 guy.

That old player was tired of the fights of the day, and raised no more than a eyebrow when he saw that black Sandking stopping in front of him.

"Little newbie player" - he was thinking to himself -"you can see, I am just scanning the scene in the city tonight, not looking for you to start up a fight. So move along, I didn't even come out of my car, the non-violent message is clear, I suppose."

But SnoopGangsta93, or something similar was his name, cannot read minds. Equipped his SMG and killed that poor old, tired, non-aggressive man. Oh, Father, forgive him, because he didn't know what he was doing.

Some seconds later, a less-quiet Siriochan spawned nearby. Just in time to see SnoopWhatTheHellWasHisName running upon the cliff with his Sandking, standing against the sunset sky.

Ok, my littlle Heavy Sniper, time to wake up. 

No, it's wrong to just sniping a guy who is fleeing, the bad gang will be here soon, let him go.

Well, maybe just a lesson.

The old pacific man took his RPG Launcher. Sandking right in the scope, on the far top of the hill.

Just a moment of hesitation, then the old pissed off guy pulled the trigger.

I don't mind, you can buy a new one, consider yourself lucky, I am offering this. 

The blast was a little bright orgasm of gratious violence after hours of abstinence.

Siriochan killed SnoopAnnoyngKid.

Ok, here comes the Bad Sport warning, it was HIS car after all, so now let's open the wallet...

No further notification. 

Spoiler

The Little Red Riding Dot came down the cliff after he re-spawned, was promptly killed again, then drove away in a police car, never to be seen again.

The old, tired, calm dude went back on the seat of his Riuner. It was about time. Here they were, bad gang NPCs, some money to make, some lead to deliver. The engine started to roar, the Ruiner slowly moved from the porch, the evening was quiet. and fresh.

Remember kids, when you are going to kill a guy who was minding his own business, don't forget to insure your PV, because the fact that he has to pay doesn't guarantee you that sometimes he doesn't give a f*ck and decide to spend a RPG to teach you a lesson. .

• GroundZero, NuklerGhost101838, ~TKP~ and 4 others like this

ItalianSupercars
  • ItalianSupercars

Future Florida State Trooper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:42 PM Edited by ItalianSupercars, 23 June 2014 - 07:44 PM.

It all started on the train bridge crossing Cassidy Creek in the Raton canyon.
My buddy and I were trying to get on the train and have a 5-star shootout with the police on it.
Well, we didn't make it on and it ended with me falling over the rail and falling into the water a far distance below.
I just so happened to survive and get shot into the white water rapids and down a waterfall, into more rapids. Oh joy.
I finally made it onto a dirt road and found some campers with their RV, fishing.
I kicked them into the creek and took the RV to look for more civilization, and I got a wanted star for it. As if the plan couldn't go any more awry, I got rear-ended by a police car and fell into the river and landed the RV on its roof.
I managed to kick the door open and get myself stuck under the RV, all while being shot at by angry police.
I stayed under there for a solid half-minute and I thought I was screwed for good. But a cop car flew off a cliff some hundred feet above the creek, blew up near the RV underwater, and freed me! By this time the Park Rangers had a pretty good SUV roadblock waiting for me as I shot down the rapids AGAIN with no control of my limbs or body.
As I mentioned, right when I exited into the Pacific, into safety, the Park Ranger roadblock group shot me nearly to death, and a Park Ranger SUV landed square on top of me having flew off a bridge. That's why I cruise around in BF Surfers and lowriders instead of look for trouble.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

This guy got in my car, and I drop him off at Del Perro. He sends me an invite to his garage, and this is what I see:

6BzTcHc.jpg

LTYSGt8.jpg

People in GTAO have bad taste...some people to clarify.

Love the Chrome Zentorno. and im no fan of chrome cars except my 9F cabrio...lol

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:20 PM

Up in the air photography

image.jpg

image.jpg
Landing on maze bank
Dirty Luxor because I flew it around for an hour

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • siriochan and Darth_Zannah like this

cg1221
  • cg1221

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:58 AM

Since my reacher stories thread seems to have disappeared I'll just post here

"New Hambles with Rooftop Ramble."

I saw a lot in the carpark last night. An awful lot.

At least 3 players have approached me in the last few days inquiring as to whether I would play the mission with them. Before I could respond one of them took off his shirt and forced me into his car. I could hardly breathe as the situation dawned on me, I was going to have to rooftop whether I like it or not. I was tossed out onto the roof of the carpark and watched hopelessly as they drove away. I took a dive from the roof without even thinking and you know what it just dawned on me that there is nothing going on on this roof.

I stayed on the roof for a little while and felt complete peace. I felt like this was truly a sacred area, there was nothing going on here that had anything to do with the rumble downstairs.

But my peace didn't last long, two of the men didn't like the way I was sitting. They were not impressed, frankly they thought they could do it better themselves. They started taking photos of each other and took up heaps of room. I felt angry and couldn't get out of the car as the door swung open violently, banging away in the storm. I looked around the room and noticed everyone was awake now.

People got up and started making their breakfast, there were still bottles of alcohol lying around the floor and what appeared to be a strange man bathing in the sun.

--J.R

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

There's something about shooting tires out of a player's vehicle that makes me crack up...maybe it's the part where they swerve into poles or walls like what happened to the noob in a mission just before..

Anyways i kill the bad guys in RR and have to drive to the bridge to kill the guy with the briefcase.. Luckily, he is killed and drops it before his car blew up.. Phew, then i see a car flying in the air towards me after i turn around.. Must of hit a high spot in the road -> bang, clean hit and dead i am.

So it switches to another player who tries to drive off in the car with flat tires... Nope, that won't work he's thinking, so he stands on the road and waits for the approaching car -> bang..dead.

Couldn't help but laugh the whole time, crazy drivers.

Art:Vandelay
  • Art:Vandelay

Architect, Latex Producer, Marine Biologist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

There's something about shooting tires out of a player's vehicle that makes me crack up...maybe it's the part where they swerve into poles or walls like what happened to the noob in a mission just before..

Anyways i kill the bad guys in RR and have to drive to the bridge to kill the guy with the briefcase.. Luckily, he is killed and drops it before his car blew up.. Phew, then i see a car flying in the air towards me after i turn around.. Must of hit a high spot in the road -> bang, clean hit and dead i am.

So it switches to another player who tries to drive off in the car with flat tires... Nope, that won't work he's thinking, so he stands on the road and waits for the approaching car -> bang..dead.

Couldn't help but laugh the whole time, crazy drivers.

Shooting other people's tires out in iv was the sh*t
  • marco-polo and SteelerMonkey746 like this

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:48 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 24 June 2014 - 04:49 PM.

Ran into Ozzy last night.

0_0.jpg

He was just hanging outside the hospital (probably fresh out of rehab). I gave him the "Rock n' Roll" and air guitar gestures a few times but he just stood there in his pink sweater looking bored.

• livejoker, GroundZero, na89340qv0n34b09q340 and 11 others like this

roboticsuperman
  • roboticsuperman

Street Cat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:38 PM

got drunk, drove around!
great :D

being drunk lasts way longer than it use to, about 5 mins!

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:19 AM

Realized i posted this in the wrong area earlier...but it is here now.

Alright! Initiated a Rooftop Rumble. 3 Players show up. The one that is the star of today's story is Nu1og333. I hope into my car with player 2, Nu1og333 runs over player 3 apparently. I utter into the mic, "goodjob dude". He runs over player 3 again. Arrive the spot with player 2, start on the npcs, player 2 dies, then I decide screw it I will die also to see if Nu1og333 will do anything about it. Then on the mic, while spectating, he lets out a cute little laugh and calls his buddy. With a voice closely resembling Scut Furkus from The Christmas Story.

a-christmas-story-where-are-they-now6.pn

"Hey i just ran over someone and i was on my way to run over the others then they all died!" Then he proceeds to chuckle. Then he utters again into his phone, "i'm going to obey the traffic laws! I pissed off this old guy!" So, I decide to go and clean the litter box. As soon as I get done, he is still laughing with his friend, waiting at Madrazo's, laughing about it. I have done this on numerous occasions only when another player was being a dick and or trying to run over everyone from the start. So of course, this kid circles the checkpoint cackling about it. I just sit back and enjoy this spectacle thinking, "damn trolly kids". So I message him, "go swim in Madrazo's pool, that's what i do when waiting". Then he says outloud, "go swim in Madra438ruias pool...what???"...I am not entirely sure what was hard about the message, but apparently it was a challenge to him. So he finally completes the mission, I then say into the mic, "goodjob dude on completing the mission" Of course not a word was said. I messaged him afterwards saying that he had a cute altar boy voice.  So he replies with, "Stfu old a$$ N1gga". Then my retort was, stay in school and pay attention in English class. Blocked. 

tumblr_mw9ef6UWpI1rt8levo1_500.gifWas I being Petty? ProbablyTom%20Petty%20-%20mtvcom.jpg

Sw1ft562
  • Sw1ft562

null...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

i came.... i killed.... i came again...... then i left.

• ~TKP~ likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

Met these dudes this weekend....they said they were protecting the weak.

I said, okay, let me get out of your way then.

Cool dudes. 

upor.jpg

• twannie1997, vozi45, DiaDREWbetic and 2 others like this

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:30 PM

Traffic in Los Santos.

• NYC PATROL, Red Lynx 23, YirbyBond00Y and 1 other like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users