Share Your Stories

3,419 replies to this topic
siriochan
  • siriochan

Square Civilian

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

A little story for all the younger kids out there...

There was a pacific level-100 kind of guy who was just sitting in his Ruiner, parked on a porch in front of a construction site.

He was calmly waiting for the right hour, when some bad giuy woulld gather at that site, to unleash some flying lead over them and collect their money for, you know, the orphans.

The calm dude saw a little red riding dot approaching, took a quick look on his Down-D-Pad menu, and returned to quietly looking to his watch, because the little red riding dot was just a level 34 guy.

That old player was tired of the fights of the day, and raised no more than a eyebrow when he saw that black Sandking stopping in front of him.

"Little newbie player" - he was thinking to himself -"you can see, I am just scanning the scene in the city tonight, not looking for you to start up a fight. So move along, I didn't even come out of my car, the non-violent message is clear, I suppose."

But SnoopGangsta93, or something similar was his name, cannot read minds. Equipped his SMG and killed that poor old, tired, non-aggressive man. Oh, Father, forgive him, because he didn't know what he was doing.

Some seconds later, a less-quiet Siriochan spawned nearby. Just in time to see SnoopWhatTheHellWasHisName running upon the cliff with his Sandking, standing against the sunset sky.

Ok, my littlle Heavy Sniper, time to wake up. 

No, it's wrong to just sniping a guy who is fleeing, the bad gang will be here soon, let him go.

Well, maybe just a lesson.

The old pacific man took his RPG Launcher. Sandking right in the scope, on the far top of the hill.

Just a moment of hesitation, then the old pissed off guy pulled the trigger.

I don't mind, you can buy a new one, consider yourself lucky, I am offering this. 

The blast was a little bright orgasm of gratious violence after hours of abstinence.

Siriochan killed SnoopAnnoyngKid.

Ok, here comes the Bad Sport warning, it was HIS car after all, so now let's open the wallet...

No further notification. 

Spoiler

The Little Red Riding Dot came down the cliff after he re-spawned, was promptly killed again, then drove away in a police car, never to be seen again.

The old, tired, calm dude went back on the seat of his Riuner. It was about time. Here they were, bad gang NPCs, some money to make, some lead to deliver. The engine started to roar, the Ruiner slowly moved from the porch, the evening was quiet. and fresh.

Remember kids, when you are going to kill a guy who was minding his own business, don't forget to insure your PV, because the fact that he has to pay doesn't guarantee you that sometimes he doesn't give a f*ck and decide to spend a RPG to teach you a lesson. .

• GroundZero, NuklerGhost101838, ~TKP~ and 4 others like this

ItalianSupercars
  • ItalianSupercars

Useless Paperclip

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 23 June 2014 - 07:42 PM Edited by ItalianSupercars, 23 June 2014 - 07:44 PM.

It all started on the train bridge crossing Cassidy Creek in the Raton canyon.
My buddy and I were trying to get on the train and have a 5-star shootout with the police on it.
Well, we didn't make it on and it ended with me falling over the rail and falling into the water a far distance below.
I just so happened to survive and get shot into the white water rapids and down a waterfall, into more rapids. Oh joy.
I finally made it onto a dirt road and found some campers with their RV, fishing.
I kicked them into the creek and took the RV to look for more civilization, and I got a wanted star for it. As if the plan couldn't go any more awry, I got rear-ended by a police car and fell into the river and landed the RV on its roof.
I managed to kick the door open and get myself stuck under the RV, all while being shot at by angry police.
I stayed under there for a solid half-minute and I thought I was screwed for good. But a cop car flew off a cliff some hundred feet above the creek, blew up near the RV underwater, and freed me! By this time the Park Rangers had a pretty good SUV roadblock waiting for me as I shot down the rapids AGAIN with no control of my limbs or body.
As I mentioned, right when I exited into the Pacific, into safety, the Park Ranger roadblock group shot me nearly to death, and a Park Ranger SUV landed square on top of me having flew off a bridge. That's why I cruise around in BF Surfers and lowriders instead of look for trouble.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:05 PM

This guy got in my car, and I drop him off at Del Perro. He sends me an invite to his garage, and this is what I see:

6BzTcHc.jpg

LTYSGt8.jpg

People in GTAO have bad taste...some people to clarify.

Love the Chrome Zentorno. and im no fan of chrome cars except my 9F cabrio...lol

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:20 PM

Up in the air photography

image.jpg

image.jpg
Landing on maze bank
Dirty Luxor because I flew it around for an hour

image.jpg

image.jpg
  • siriochan and Darth_Zannah like this

cg1221
  • cg1221

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:58 AM

Since my reacher stories thread seems to have disappeared I'll just post here

"New Hambles with Rooftop Ramble."

I saw a lot in the carpark last night. An awful lot.

At least 3 players have approached me in the last few days inquiring as to whether I would play the mission with them. Before I could respond one of them took off his shirt and forced me into his car. I could hardly breathe as the situation dawned on me, I was going to have to rooftop whether I like it or not. I was tossed out onto the roof of the carpark and watched hopelessly as they drove away. I took a dive from the roof without even thinking and you know what it just dawned on me that there is nothing going on on this roof.

I stayed on the roof for a little while and felt complete peace. I felt like this was truly a sacred area, there was nothing going on here that had anything to do with the rumble downstairs.

But my peace didn't last long, two of the men didn't like the way I was sitting. They were not impressed, frankly they thought they could do it better themselves. They started taking photos of each other and took up heaps of room. I felt angry and couldn't get out of the car as the door swung open violently, banging away in the storm. I looked around the room and noticed everyone was awake now.

People got up and started making their breakfast, there were still bottles of alcohol lying around the floor and what appeared to be a strange man bathing in the sun.

--J.R

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

There's something about shooting tires out of a player's vehicle that makes me crack up...maybe it's the part where they swerve into poles or walls like what happened to the noob in a mission just before..

Anyways i kill the bad guys in RR and have to drive to the bridge to kill the guy with the briefcase.. Luckily, he is killed and drops it before his car blew up.. Phew, then i see a car flying in the air towards me after i turn around.. Must of hit a high spot in the road -> bang, clean hit and dead i am.

So it switches to another player who tries to drive off in the car with flat tires... Nope, that won't work he's thinking, so he stands on the road and waits for the approaching car -> bang..dead.

Couldn't help but laugh the whole time, crazy drivers.

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:13 PM

There's something about shooting tires out of a player's vehicle that makes me crack up...maybe it's the part where they swerve into poles or walls like what happened to the noob in a mission just before..

Anyways i kill the bad guys in RR and have to drive to the bridge to kill the guy with the briefcase.. Luckily, he is killed and drops it before his car blew up.. Phew, then i see a car flying in the air towards me after i turn around.. Must of hit a high spot in the road -> bang, clean hit and dead i am.

So it switches to another player who tries to drive off in the car with flat tires... Nope, that won't work he's thinking, so he stands on the road and waits for the approaching car -> bang..dead.

Couldn't help but laugh the whole time, crazy drivers.

Shooting other people's tires out in iv was the sh*t
  • marco-polo and SteelerMonkey746 like this

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 June 2014 - 04:48 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 24 June 2014 - 04:49 PM.

Ran into Ozzy last night.

0_0.jpg

He was just hanging outside the hospital (probably fresh out of rehab). I gave him the "Rock n' Roll" and air guitar gestures a few times but he just stood there in his pink sweater looking bored.

• livejoker, GroundZero, na89340qv0n34b09q340 and 11 others like this

roboticsuperman
  • roboticsuperman

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:38 PM

got drunk, drove around!
great :D

being drunk lasts way longer than it use to, about 5 mins!

Darth_Zannah
  • Darth_Zannah

Sith'ari

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:19 AM

Realized i posted this in the wrong area earlier...but it is here now.

Alright! Initiated a Rooftop Rumble. 3 Players show up. The one that is the star of today's story is Nu1og333. I hope into my car with player 2, Nu1og333 runs over player 3 apparently. I utter into the mic, "goodjob dude". He runs over player 3 again. Arrive the spot with player 2, start on the npcs, player 2 dies, then I decide screw it I will die also to see if Nu1og333 will do anything about it. Then on the mic, while spectating, he lets out a cute little laugh and calls his buddy. With a voice closely resembling Scut Furkus from The Christmas Story.

a-christmas-story-where-are-they-now6.pn

"Hey i just ran over someone and i was on my way to run over the others then they all died!" Then he proceeds to chuckle. Then he utters again into his phone, "i'm going to obey the traffic laws! I pissed off this old guy!" So, I decide to go and clean the litter box. As soon as I get done, he is still laughing with his friend, waiting at Madrazo's, laughing about it. I have done this on numerous occasions only when another player was being a dick and or trying to run over everyone from the start. So of course, this kid circles the checkpoint cackling about it. I just sit back and enjoy this spectacle thinking, "damn trolly kids". So I message him, "go swim in Madrazo's pool, that's what i do when waiting". Then he says outloud, "go swim in Madra438ruias pool...what???"...I am not entirely sure what was hard about the message, but apparently it was a challenge to him. So he finally completes the mission, I then say into the mic, "goodjob dude on completing the mission" Of course not a word was said. I messaged him afterwards saying that he had a cute altar boy voice.  So he replies with, "Stfu old a$$ N1gga". Then my retort was, stay in school and pay attention in English class. Blocked. 

tumblr_mw9ef6UWpI1rt8levo1_500.gifWas I being Petty? ProbablyTom%20Petty%20-%20mtvcom.jpg

Sw1ft562
  • Sw1ft562

null...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:20 PM

i came.... i killed.... i came again...... then i left.

• ~TKP~ likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 June 2014 - 08:24 PM

Met these dudes this weekend....they said they were protecting the weak.

I said, okay, let me get out of your way then.

Cool dudes. 

upor.jpg

• twannie1997, vozi45, DiaDREWbetic and 2 others like this

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 June 2014 - 10:30 PM

Traffic in Los Santos.

• NYC PATROL, Red Lynx 23, YirbyBond00Y and 1 other like this

dillono
  • dillono

That was so funny I forgot to laugh.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 06:23 AM

Cool dudes. 

upor.jpg

I dunno why but they remind me of the blue brothers.

• Day Reaper likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

Scrub so hard they call me magic eraser

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:34 PM

Ciaran, some of his friends, and I have been killing players all morning long in freemode, and just before I got off, I went to check on my Carbine kills.

I noticed that I only needed one more kill, one single kill, one kill to rule them all. I knew what needed to be done.

So, I calmly walked out of ammunation, equipped my carbine rifle, and planted a single bullet in the head of our favorite GTA:O led-by who happened to be in the seat of an helicopter. He proceeded to giggle at my silliness, respawn, and walk back to the chopper.

That is the story of how I acquired the Orange Tint for my carbine, which happens to be my highest unlocked tint at the moment.

Pretty cool story, huh? It's gotta be at least a 4/10.
  • BritishRambler likes this

The7thOne
  • The7thOne

I was very young, and very angry. Maybe that is no excuse...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:38 PM

Since my reacher stories thread seems to have disappeared I'll just post here

"New Hambles with Rooftop Ramble."

I saw a lot in the carpark last night. An awful lot.

At least 3 players have approached me in the last few days inquiring as to whether I would play the mission with them. Before I could respond one of them took off his shirt and forced me into his car. I could hardly breathe as the situation dawned on me, I was going to have to rooftop whether I like it or not. I was tossed out onto the roof of the carpark and watched hopelessly as they drove away. I took a dive from the roof without even thinking and you know what it just dawned on me that there is nothing going on on this roof.

I stayed on the roof for a little while and felt complete peace. I felt like this was truly a sacred area, there was nothing going on here that had anything to do with the rumble downstairs.

But my peace didn't last long, two of the men didn't like the way I was sitting. They were not impressed, frankly they thought they could do it better themselves. They started taking photos of each other and took up heaps of room. I felt angry and couldn't get out of the car as the door swung open violently, banging away in the storm. I looked around the room and noticed everyone was awake now.

People got up and started making their breakfast, there were still bottles of alcohol lying around the floor and what appeared to be a strange man bathing in the sun.

--J.R

That guy was really trolly. He kept making accounts posting useless stories.

NubcakeVII
  • NubcakeVII

Strawberry Fondler

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 June 2014 - 07:42 PM

The Flight of the Dusters

I was with my two friends up in Blaine County near the farmland. Noboby's up there, as usual, so we got bored. I checked my map, scanned the city, and saw there was a bounty down by the airport. We wanted to go after it, but didn't want to just roll up in a supercar and gun him down or bomb him and drive away. No, that's no fun.

Recently, all three of us had just purchased our own, separate Dusters. We call them in and meet up in the air above the Alamo Sea. We all got into formation and headed for the city. I was the last plane in the line. But there was something missing, something that would make this moment truly glorious. My friend sensed this and took the opportunity to blast Flight of the Valkyries over his mic.

So, you've got three Dusters flying over the hills and dodging buildings in the city to the most fitting song ever. We followed the leader's every move. It was like World War I all over again.

Finally, the airport is in sight. We descend and approach it's outer limits. Our mission was simple: Get that bounty at any cost. We spot the player, getting a Vestra at the usual spot near the side gate. Dusters aren't the best at attacking, so we decide to go the kamikaze route.

The first plane in the formation dips down and heads towards the player, but misses and crashes into the building behind him. The second plane then careens downward and tries to pull up, but smashes into that stack of boxes. I was the last one alive. I knew I had to make this work.

I see the player running to his plane. In a matter of seconds, he would escape, and our whole escapade would be foiled. I suddenly veered downwards, the plane making a horribly loud, predatory type noise. I can only imagine what it sounded like approaching the poor guy. Within a couple seconds, I target the plane, roll upside down, and smash into the Vestra, just as he was about to take off.

The explosion was huge because of the surrounding gas tankers. In the midst of the wreckage of the fiery blaze lay the charred and mangled bodies of two GTA players.

All three of us had sacrificied our lives for the greater good of scaring a player half to death and stealing the $9000 on his head. We were heros to our homeland, and our epic journey would never be forgotten.

• GroundZero, na89340qv0n34b09q340, NuklerGhost101838 and 6 others like this

Zhake
  • Zhake

I own LSPD tint in the regular Pistol and looks gr8

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:48 AM

Battle of Trolls (parody of Battle of Gods, which sucked).

So, I was in a free-roam session and then I got a $9000 bounty. And then the hell started, I scaped from five guys earlier and killed them, after killing one I put a sticky bomb in the bumper, when I pressed left four blew. Two of them wanted revenge no matter what. The first one sent me a message saying "car meeting at my location", sure...

So, I answered something like "k Im in", he never expected that I was going to arrive in my Rhino. Obviously there were no cars and was waiting with a rifle, so after being off-radar I proceed to kill him a few times, was funny because another guy in a pink scouter was messing with me. I offered him the tank and left, so the first guy was griefed until he left.

The second troll tried to did something similar. I went to my apartment and then he was waiting in the tank sending messages trying to make me go out. Then I invited him to my apartment, when he arrived I used the Jazz Hands gesture and went out and stole his tank. When he came out I now was the one waiting, I killed him three times. After that he left and I get out of the tank, when I was dancing in the destroyed tank (I blew it), he returned and killed me. Bad move on my part, he went to the game store. And that was it, now we're friends with the guy in the scouter.

Sorry the lack of selfies, but I turned off the console after the three of us joined in a Buffalo to take down a crew that was in the downtown.

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Thug

• Members

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:58 PM

I was in freeroam and happened across a friend of mine with some of his friends. We went in his 6X6 into a Los Santos underground station where  we awaited for a tram. Once one turned up we got aboard and as we eventually entered above surface we started shooting at random things. After a when the others jumped off leaving me to decided what to do. I decided to jump off near a Ammunation down in t e south of the city where I saw two other players. I jumped from the tram onto the highway and found them both outside the shop in a fight with the police. I pulled out my rocket launcher which I had remembered to pack away and aimed for them...

Should I be a arsehole or not? Its not like its in my nature.

Oh sod it, I fired and killed them both.

This gave me a 2 star wanted level and so I shot dead the first cops on scene and took their car up the highway towards Blane County. After a few rounds of fire from me and a burst tyre all of a sudden a voice comes up and says ‘Who’s the player in the Los Santos police car number 32’?

I paused for a second before switching the mic on and saying ‘Its me!’ It turns out someone was watching me on Weasel News! In the end with my car only having one tyre and finding myself in the middle of nowhere with the light fading, I left knowing I had been semi famous for 2 minutes.     

• Ivoz likes this

roboticsuperman
  • roboticsuperman

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 June 2014 - 08:43 PM

completed the mirror park race in puntos, got back to freemode. and instead of the sentinel guy, I had a guy driving a black stinger GT, so I shot at him, he stopped the car, got out and shot at me with a shotgun.

anyone else seen this guy?

Username321123
  • Username321123

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:16 PM

Played Blow-Up and blew up the elegy of the guy I was playing with. Apologized. Sent a friend request. He accepted. I carried him through Ballas to The Wall. He got me in Top Fun 3 near the end

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:18 PM

Cool dudes. 

upor.jpg

I dunno why but they remind me of the blue brothers.

Hahahaha, yes they do remind me of them also...they were hanging at the Los Santos Customs protecting the noobs they said, we chatted on the mic for a bit. I wish I woudve told them they could custom their license plate. 

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:23 PM

h1tt.jpg

Sometimes in between Deathmatches, i like to stand by the lake and stare at the mountains while I pee in the lake.  

• mareepx likes this

budcat
  • budcat

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 28 June 2014 - 03:18 AM Edited by budcat, 28 June 2014 - 03:19 AM.

Undercover Police Lady

I'm about to rob a convenience store for kicks and as I approach I pull up & park pretty close to a group of three overweight, middle-aged hispanic women.  Two are panicked by my approach and shuffle away, but one of them just stares at me.  As I get out of the truck and head in to rob the joint, she's mean-mugging me the whole way.  I think little of it and begin to rob the place.  As soon as I get the money I move to leave, this lady is hiding behind my car waiting for me!  My back is turned to cover the clerk and she's filling me full of holes.  I spin around to get rid of her and the clerk wastes me.  I know she wasn't a real undercover police lady, but it seemed that way.  Pretty much a mission failed.

MISSKC
  • MISSKC

V

• New Members
  • Australia

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:02 AM Edited by MISSKC, 28 June 2014 - 09:03 AM.

My game froze today. It froze my console as well . . . And I have not played since!

Judicious 7
  • Judicious 7

Compassionate

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 June 2014 - 07:20 PM

Two events I'd like to share: I finally have it! I finally have an Albany Cavalcade. I could've bought it a long time ago, but I feel like the $70,000 one is so worth it. I tinted it with Galaxy Blue and Ultra Blue. It looks like a big boy truck, but my avatar is a skinny lil lady with a Faux Hawk. The Cavalcade looks so good!!

0_0.jpg

Second Story: My first ever vehicle was a Weeny Issi. Funny story too. As soon as I spawned in Free Roam for the first time, I went to go get some clothes. Some random guy comes driving over to the store and he opens fire on the Discount Store. I was a helpless level 2 trying to buy any clothes I could. Crazily enough, I heard a loud blast from a shotgun and the hostile player went down. I realized that the LSPD shot him. I walked out the store in awe, and behold... a Weeny Issi with bullet holes was parked right in front. I took his uninsured car and made it mine later that night. Oh the memories..

GTAOCD
  • GTAOCD

Obsessive Compulsive about GTA

• Members

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by GTAOCD, 28 June 2014 - 09:53 PM.

Well apparently the underwater photos I've been taking while in the Submersible is considered a "Story"… the Topic I started got locked...

I found a nuclear sub, and another jumbo jet today in the sub...

1431eyt.jpg

2lvmrrn.jpg

25klv78.jpg

2n7ppfm.jpg

fy1s08.jpg

abrtqf.jpg

260exbn.jpg

2ilbvid.jpg

Found what looks like a C-130 now... given its location, I figured that it might be, but the nose (below) looks different, like a standard commercial airliner... Tail section, body, and nose section. Perhaps I should go work for the NTSB!  :lol:

28bwtgw.jpg

2qnp2td.jpg

2zygdxi.jpg

• Day Reaper and budcat like this

Delta India Echo
  • Delta India Echo

f*ck crate drops

• Members
  • Somalia

Posted 28 June 2014 - 09:51 PM

Played GTAO sh*tfaced last night.

43922216a5.jpg

• meatrocket8 likes this

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 29 June 2014 - 01:15 PM

Today I went hunting players in a lobby with a few QOTD crew members.

Tonight I was kicked from the QOTD crew with no explanation.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 29 June 2014 - 08:39 PM Edited by NYC PATROL, 29 June 2014 - 08:39 PM.

"Today at 5, local clowns cause chaos on the streets. City donut officials called to the scene. Bloodshed ensues."

0_0.jpg

• Kaber and Day Reaper like this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users