Share Your Stories

8,172 replies to this topic
A Butthurt Guy
  • A Butthurt Guy

Do You Even Lift?

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 04 May 2014 - 08:44 PM

Today was r3d_h0t_m0nkey's car meet and it was pretty awesome. The stuff that happened was the type of stuff that was in the GTA Online trailer. We all met up at the LSC  near Michael's house with our customized vehicles, there wasn't that many of us at that time. About 4 or 5 people but nonetheless we headed to the docks and that's when people started joining, once we got there there was about 10 people, Everyone started spinning their wheels which made a rainbow like cloud of smoke which was pretty awesome to see, After everyone was at the docks we drove to the top of Mount Chilliad which proved to be difficult for some people as they sped of the edge and into the ridges and valleys below the mountain, half of us made it to the top so one person decided to bring in his Cargobob and go and help the people who had tumbled down the mountain, It was an awesome sight seeing the Cargobob fly up and down the mountain bring cars up like some sort of rescue mission, Once everyone was at the top we then proceeded to parachute down the mountain in a colourful array of parachutes and smoke trails. Some people landed safely at the bottom while others fell to their deaths. After a few more minutes of fooling around we played Rooftop Rumble and a Team Deathmatch. The defeat of the team I was on marked the end of a very awesome night of GTA.

1z1z81l.jpg

2jbwh92.jpg

30mtlja.jpg

1pxees.jpg

I had to go sleep because I had school the next day, darn school.

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Trevor De Santa
  • Trevor De Santa

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:11 PM Edited by Trevor De Santa, 04 May 2014 - 10:12 PM.

A simple story but this is the first time I see it.

I stole a Banshee, parked it next to a Ponsonbys outlet at the west side of the town. When I was walking back to it, I saw an old hobo running to my direction, so I stopped and wanted to see what happened. Surprisingly, he entered my stolen Banshee and drove off with it...

After seeing that, I remembered how many times I stole people's vehicle off the street and that felt like my character is no different than the hobo.

one time I took my sultan rs out for a ride then some vagos guy walks up and drives away in it and I try kicking him out from the interaction menu, but it didn't work so I raged to story mode: moral of the story: don't take one of your favorite cars to vagos hood and get out or else........

Drive_ByShooting
  • Drive_ByShooting

Taking Photos of GTA since 2013

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:13 PM

My crew and I were driving up mount chilliad like this:

ZXTL6nO.jpg

It didn't work so we then took 2 sandkings up to fit us all. Once we arrived at the top 3 Sanchez' spawned and we got on them. All 3 Sanchez' were hurtling down the mountain with a lime-green sandking too. We died multiple times, and 2 of the 3 bikes were destroyed. One of my friends made it to the bottom of "old man's crack" on the last Sanchez and 4 of us then got in the sandking.  As we were nearing the bottom of the mountain, there was an explosion right behind us that luckily didn't destroy the pickup. To my surprise, this was another Sanchez that had fallen down the mountain and then had suddenly got destroyed by the truck. I was laughing for a long time out of the randomness and was very confused of how another bike had spawned...

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Shadow_Titan17
  • Shadow_Titan17

Homie

• Members

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:08 AM

I just rammed a car so hard with my Bodhi, that it exploded and left my Bodhi unharmed.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 04:02 AM

I ran over some dickweed who blew up a teammates Vacca at the beginning of a mission.

Damn trolls. Smh.

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 05 May 2014 - 05:17 AM

Sentinel guy was driving a Monroe?
0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

Haha! I remember seeing him speed past me in a Stinger GT once after a Martin mission.

Odyseous2040
  • Odyseous2040

Odyseous2040

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:31 AM

Made a new friend. Who was Unwary And untrained in the art of GTAO.

Took him out in the middle of the ocean

0_0.jpg

Said have you ever seen DEXTER?

Of course he did not.

I said " This is the spot"

He was like "Wot M8?"

I said " This is where I DUMP THE BODIES!!!"

And killed him. Then proceeded to speed off into the sunset as I signed out.

0_0.jpg

Gotta admit it was pretty damn hilarious.

Earlier this evening he even aid " I was the coolest person he'd met online"

He probably is thinking twice about jumping in a boat with a Stranger.

• gizmonomono likes this

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:34 AM

Made a new friend. Who was Unwary And untrained in the art of GTAO.

Took him out in the middle of the ocean

Said have you ever seen DEXTER?

Of course he did not.

I said " This is the spot"

He was like "Wot M8?"

I said " This is where I DUMP THE BODIES!!!"

And killed him. Then proceeded to speed off into the sunset as I signed out.

Gotta admit it was pretty damn hilarious.

Earlier this evening he even aid " I was the coolest person he'd met online"

He probably is thinking twice about jumping in a boat with a Stranger.

You were in the wrong boat :D

Odyseous2040
  • Odyseous2040

Odyseous2040

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:35 AM

^^ DGAF.

It was the fact I was in the middle of the ocean.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 May 2014 - 06:38 AM

^^ DGAF.

It was the fact I was in the middle of the ocean.

I know, and it was cool. I'm just saying there's a boat that looks just like the "Slice of life" in GTA

Buckminsterfullerene
  • Buckminsterfullerene

JOHNNIE TEE IN THE HOUSE

• Members
  • Senegal

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:01 AM

My oh my, LMAO!
I have a story to share.
Yesterday, I quick launched a contact mission and ended up in High Priority Case with 2 other dudes. Of course they were terrible and we failed twice, afterwards 1 guy quit and me and the remaining guy voted for a race.
I won the race.. and the one after it.. and the one after it. I basically made 12 wins out of that poor guy. I checked his W/L ratio at the last race and it was 2:17, LOL. He even had to beg me to let him win, he had to stop and message my "plase:(" halfway through the race while I was MILES away from him.

I beat him again, then he quit. 
I feel bad, lol.

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:10 AM

My oh my, LMAO!
I have a story to share.
Yesterday, I quick launched a contact mission and ended up in High Priority Case with 2 other dudes. Of course they were terrible and we failed twice, afterwards 1 guy quit and me and the remaining guy voted for a race.
I won the race.. and the one after it.. and the one after it. I basically made 12 wins out of that poor guy. I checked his W/L ratio at the last race and it was 2:17, LOL. He even had to beg me to let him win, he had to stop and message my "plase:(" halfway through the race while I was MILES away from him.

I beat him again, then he quit. 
I feel bad, lol.

When I race someone who is that bad, and doesn't ram me, I let them win. There's no satisfaction in winning a race like that.

luisniko
  • luisniko

That badass milf from Vault 111

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:00 PM Edited by luisniko, 05 May 2014 - 07:01 PM.

Everytime in TDM (auto aim) session, I don't know why I'm always f*cked up when it comes to meeting enemy player face to face. I don't know what kind of quick reflexes their fingers have, but I have to admit I'm a slow guy and most of the time I always die no matter if I shot them earlier.

Lately I thought I shouldn't fight fire with fire. So I choose to fight with 'water' and with that concept, I turned the table of 2 TDMs and also won 1 unfair TDM (1 VS 2).

One example of 'fighting fire with water' is to do Free Aim in Auto Aim session. Make sure you're not auto-lockable by enemy of course.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 07:26 PM Edited by We Are Ninja, 05 May 2014 - 07:29 PM.

^ Headshots are your friend. It only takes a tap of the joystick...

Just got MANHANDLED by a dude that had mastered the whole combat roll/quick-fire maneuver. It was obscenely cheap, but ridiculously effective...

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:31 PM

Chase bounty down from Vinewood to the Docks only to be greeted by "Connection to the session lost" as I finally catch up to the guy...

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

I'll be okay.

• The Connection
  • Mexico
  • Worst Ferrari
    Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted 05 May 2014 - 09:56 PM

Last night I was playing with my friend and we were having a war with other players in the middle of Portola Drive.

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 May 2014 - 10:41 PM Edited by hugh750, 05 May 2014 - 10:44 PM.

today while i was in a ammunation gun store, i had my upgraded comet parked outside (until another player came along and blew it up).

i put a 6k bounty on him. :lol: :lol:

before i went into the gun store i mugged a male npc (no cash though), but another male npc tried to take my pic or call the cops (he had his phone out), i wasn't having any of that so i slugged him hard, so hard he disappeared!! :lol: :lol:

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:23 PM Edited by tails_prower_2040, 05 May 2014 - 11:25 PM.

Not much GTA Online for me today but did have a quick blast around free roam with a friend (crew session).

I started off with a silly pic I've always wanted to do of my Airport bus parked up at a bus shelter though I did have

to pick the one with the Up n Atom burger ad that the bus can't pull up at properly.

kZc6Wy0.jpg

Then I got hit by a cop car that was pursuing my friend so I had to leg it down into the subway station across

the road and got in a firefight with the cops and felt pity for the poor girl who didn't bother running away...

qexA1s8.jpg

RnsMwPi.jpg

At this point I'd forgotten I had a bounty on my head so after my fellow crew member took those pics I died

and then my friend went onto the roof my airport bus and went on a shooting spree  before eventually I

ended up doing the jump beside the FIB building with the bus.

ismHLJJ.jpg

Freeway traffic jam after a botched P996 Lazer landing...

ZZqPYmp.jpg

• ten-a-penny and Shootinalloveryourface like this

CrysisAverted
  • CrysisAverted

Formerly Sh4d0wX32111

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic & R* Editor Awards 2015] Best Unedited
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 06 May 2014 - 01:34 AM Edited by Sh4d0wX32111, 06 May 2014 - 01:38 AM.

>Simeon car appears on the map

>I get to it as a lvl 8 gets to it

>I decide to let him have it

>I follow him around not attacking

>He is almost at the docks

>My crewmate comes attacking him and I

>I decide I may as well kill both of them

>Kill the lvl 8 and crewmate

>Crewmate had a $5000 bounty

>Simeon rips me off (again)

I deserve it.

>I feel bad

>give the lvl 8 the bounty cash

>My crewmate is an ass

>He is fiilling my Vacca with led

>Kill him

>kill him again

>drive my Vacca away

My Vacca is a champ, 2 clips from a saw-off and still runs great!

• ten-a-penny likes this

Odyseous2040
  • Odyseous2040

Odyseous2040

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:24 AM

Been running it in the sky with a new crew

0_0.jpg

Pretty serious flyers as we fly we report altitude as well as coordinated Formation Flying

0_0.jpg

Mid air acrobatics.

Flying head on only to pull up before colliding. Meeting each other at the Top and the Bottom of the loop.

Close flyby's

Low Flying

Extreme Proximity flying/Landings/ Takeoffs

Been having a blast with these guys I must say.

• ten-a-penny and Shootinalloveryourface like this

Odyseous2040
  • Odyseous2040

Odyseous2040

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 04:33 AM

Had an Epic Shot today.

Saw this guy who shot my stunt plane down in his attack chopper.

So I txted him. This is a no fly zone, Prepare for action!

Than pulled out my sniper and one shotted him out of the pilot seat for the first time ever making that shot! let alone with the first bullet.

AND In front of my Gf who was watching.

sh*t was epic.

Then I got a jet and maintained air superiority on this fool.

He texted me.

"im Frensh:

I was like ' AMMEERIICCAA" Wooooo!!! Win for me!

• DriveLikeAViking likes this

Kaber
  • Kaber

The Devil

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:45 AM Edited by Kaber, 06 May 2014 - 06:47 AM.

I come read these stories when I get mad at the game. *RAGE INTENSIFIES!*

Thank you to all who have contributed to this thread.

Now back to the game.
  • Thr33X likes this

JON22
  • JON22

FECK U ALL >:(

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 May 2014 - 08:42 AM

Saw a guy in a tank yesterday. I was in passive mode. I saluted him/her, and they didn't even try to kill me while I was on foot. Even honked their horn at me.

Tacts_21
  • Tacts_21

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:02 AM Edited by Tacts_21, 06 May 2014 - 11:02 AM.

Was being stalked by a guy in a tank who would follow me when ever I tried to run. So I send a few text messages to other players in the session and not long after another guy rolls up in a tank and kills the griefer. Together we kill the guy half a dozen times... goes to show that not everyone in a tank is an asshole. :)

DigitalDivine
  • DigitalDivine

Emotional Trainwreck

• New Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:34 AM

>Simeon car appears on the map
>I get to it as a lvl 8 gets to it
>I decide to let him have it
>I follow him around not attacking
>He is almost at the docks
>My crewmate comes attacking him and I
>I decide I may as well kill both of them
>Kill the lvl 8 and crewmate
>Crewmate had a $5000 bounty
>Simeon rips me off (again)

I deserve it.

>I feel bad
>give the lvl 8 the bounty cash
>My crewmate is an ass
>He is fiilling my Vacca with led
>Kill him
>kill him again
>drive my Vacca away

My Vacca is a champ, 2 clips from a saw-off and still runs great!

Dat 4Chan format.

>WTB Green Text

MikeyBelic
  • MikeyBelic

Head Lad

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:57 AM

Apparently I'm meant to share this here...

'A pleasurable day of relaxation' - By MikeyBelic

----------

So today I entered an online session and had the most enjoyment I’ve had in a long time...

I got myself a helicopter and went wandering for a bit, eager to have an incredible time of course. What I came across was great, in fact I honestly didn’t even find it, I heard it. It was the sound of a tank firing so I went to investigate, I spent possibly half an hour avoiding the tank, which kept trying to fire at me and I just kept getting out of the way of everything, it was an immense thrill.

Now, this is where it gets out of the ordinary and you might think I’m a crude person. While I was avoiding the tank with the aim of destroying me, I noticed one of Simeon’s wanted cars and an additional car in hot pursuit and decided to check it out, I mean come on, the news chopper’s got to get on the scene, doesn’t it!?

When I reached both these people I had an impeccably fun time chasing them both, there chase itself went for on for a good half an hour and weaved in and out of the same areas, at times making my flying require the upmost skill when taking sharp corners and what not, very intense, if you’ve ever got the opportunity then make sure you try it out.

The next part is ... emotional?

After about half an hour the other car gave up and finally the player in control of Simeon’s wanted vehicle realized he’d earned success and began to embark on taking the familiar route to the garage Simeon owns at the port. At first I just thought I’d tag along with him, let him deliver the car, he’d worked rigid for it, but then I remembered, this is Grand Theft Auto..it isn’t a world overflowing with the  most politically correct morals after all.

So you ask what did I do?

Well, while the unfortunate chap was taking his time ‘driving’ a car, unfortunately swift speed wasn’t his ally as he was operating an automobile and not an elite helicopter, his fault of course. So of course while he was taking the long route I landed my gorgeous helicopter in a faultless position, just on the road you take before you turn straight into Simeon’s garage. I got out and was all prepared and he still had to go around a corner and in a straight line towards me. It was really just a handsome sight, like an un-expecting idiot he charged right towards me and with my trusty assault rifle I mangled him in seconds, with four bullets I believe, he was still so far away that the car stopped rolling before it reached me.

Of course by doing this I occurred myself a wanted level and couldn’t drive the car without delay into the garage, so then I was left with the option of what I should do. By the time I’d thought of even going near the car he’d respawned and I knew my time was up, so what did I do next? I got a sticky bomb sir and madams and planted it to that car and hopped right back into my helicopter, bullets started spraying through the side of the helicopter from my new & very aggressive friend and I knew I had to get myself out of there so I started the helicopter up and hoped immensely that it’ll take off. Today I was fortunate, I got off the earth before my new acquaintance could start spraying bullets through the front of the chopper and end my immensely fun time.

My new aggressive friend couldn't care less about me by the time he had to put effort into killing me without his precious auto aim and immediately ran immediately to his car, by this time I had turned my chopper around and got the most gorgeous of views of the butchery and storm of fury I was about to give this poor chap. He set off at a snail's pace, enthusiastic to get the car into the garage and relieve himself of it. I watched about two seconds of this sad, hopeless display, and unleashed the hell upon him that he didn't know was coming. Yes, I detonated that f*cking sticky bomb and caused more than one explosion upon doing so and the notification that Simeon’s export vehicle had been destroyed popped up on my screen. It was an astounding feeling, and almost certainly one of the most pleasurable ones I’ve had during my time on Grand Theft Auto Online.

Thank you for listening to my tale

And after this at the same time as I was writing this beautiful piece, some moron put a bounty on me. So whilst the congregation was assembling outside my high rise, some fool in an attack helicopter decided to turn up, what did I do? I just went right outside, took out the old assault rifle and in a few seconds he was departing this world and moments later his helicopter descended into the street in a gorgeous blazing ruin causing carnage on the avenue and the assorted police, citizens and players that were amassed there.

Tl;dr? I blew some pricks car up and it felt great!

• Thr33X likes this

Thr33X
  • Thr33X

GTA Photographers Commish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 May 2014 - 03:27 PM Edited by Thr33X, 06 May 2014 - 03:27 PM.

Yesterday in an open session, I dropped in and about 8 or so of my crew were up in the hills west of the Alamo Sea engaged in a firefight with randoms. Not long after I come along in my Buzzard do I notice a tank wreaking havoc. I wasn't in good enough range to be able to swoop down and fire so I perched myself far enough where I could see him but he couldn't see me, and on those hills I whipped out the RPG and waited. And waited. And waited more for him to stop moving...and when he did I bombarded him with shells until he went BOOM! That was my first post sniper nerf tank-kill and boy did it feel gooooooooood.

In the same session and the same area, there was this one particular annoyance who would scream "YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!" like a retard on crack anytime he got a kill-for whatever reason my chat was set to everyone when I swore it was on crew/friends. Anyway, I singled him out for being a noisy little sh*t. At first he got the better of me, and one point he had me 5-1 and was really getting particularly loud. He must've caught out that I was stalking him. But then I started to use the terrain to my advantage and reeled off a streak of spawn kills, all the way screaming his ear off in the same way he was doing everyone else's. That's when fellow QOTDers Happy-Killstick and gnad got in on the fun with some bike drive-bys and tank kills. In the end I had 14 kills on him before I found it boring and went passive on him as he had me in his sniper scope from across the Alamo, flipping him the bird in the process.

Safe to say, as I did on our SC wall, Queens Of The Damned were Queens Of the Mountain that evening.

• GN 1992 likes this

Affalterbach
  • Affalterbach

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 05:23 PM

I joined a free roam session. Took my bike out of my garage and cruise a bit. Then someone set a 5K bounty on me. One guy started to chase me in his R8, so i headed to the Canyons/Twisty road in Vinewood Hills.After a while he stopped chasing me because he couldnt catch me and he was crashing the whole time on those twisty roads lol. I headed back to the city and stopped somewhere, out of nowhere someone in his Chrome Turismo crashed in to my bike and i fell on the ground, he turned his car to run me over but i was too quick, so i took my MiniGun and shoot him dead and destroyed his car, because Chrome.Then i got in a parkinglot when i was on top of it i saw a ramp so i fly on a building's roof. He came again in his Turismo to kill me but again he didnt success i killed him from the roof. Then he spawned and came again but this time i sniped him. The cops were coming after me so i jumped off of the roof of the building, it was a little bit high so i died and the cops took my bike, then i joined a new session.

New Session.

This time a called pegasus for my Tank, so i drove to my tank and took it. I didnt take it too kill someone but some people just ask for it. So i was driving around a little bit. 3 people were coming at me but they didnt know i was in a Tank. When they saw my tank they were scared as hell they turned around and drove away but one off them didnt, he drove up to me and trow a sticky bomb at me but nothing happened ofcourse. I drove away but he was still chasing me and trew more sticky bombs so i had to kill him, after that he just stopped chasing me lol. Then someone in a Buzzard tried to kill me, his first shot was on my Tank but again nothing happened. I waited for him to turn around so i had a clear shot, when i had him in my sight i fired a shot and BAM his buzzard an he were destroyed. After that i just joined a new session. only 3 people were in it and they didnt even try to kill me.

I also collected 2x 7K bounty's while i was in my tank. I also survived my own 5K bounty. So thats a total off 19K and i had a lot of fun surviving it and i also got 19K so it was awesome!

The End.

highlyfamous
  • highlyfamous

Bringing It 24/7!.

• Members

Posted 06 May 2014 - 06:47 PM

Racist old guy owned
One session I met this racist old guy and a another guy with a really high voice
So the racist guy was yelling "I hate blacks , Mexicans , Jews and Canadians and fagots" .And how he hated being a marine with blacks and hispanics

Unknowingly to him the guy with high voice was a Hispanic Gay dude and he got in his tank and kept exploding the old guy while cursing him in spanish , meanwhile the entire lobby of 8+ watched at beach on passive mode
Then the old fellow kindly rage quit and probably went to to hang himself
  • LonerStoner97 likes this

rampage08
  • rampage08

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 May 2014 - 11:10 PM

One time i was on a super car race, there's these two dudes in an Adder and Turismo and i was on an Entity. These two are friends and were teaming up to take me out from the race. The Adder was on my left side and the Turismo was on my front-right side. The Adder made a move trying to slam me but i slammed on the brakes and at the same the Turismo swerved to the left to slam me too. Both of them ended up slamming into each other and went flipping like crazy (like what you saw from those NFS games and movie crash) then i proceed to leave in the dust. Of course the catch-up was turned on and because we were on a highway they caught up to me and broadsided me again so i came up in third place.

So far, people had spun me easier when i was in an Entity. So pissed lol

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users