Share Your Stories

8,166 replies to this topic
davetopper
  • davetopper

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 26 October 2013 - 01:38 PM

I have had my good experiences doing some missions with randoms and with us all failing miserably, but having fun. Tried this mission where you have to hack a laptop and get back to the airport. I ran point the first time and made it back to the airport only to die near the goal. I apologized to the already dead players. The second time I played that with others I died right off. Good times. 

Another time a random jumps into my car and gives me directions via GPS. Dude wants a getaway driver robbing stores, I was all gunho being rather good at alluding the cops. Come to find out that this individual was from Spain which might have answered the question why he never said anything, he may not have known english, no matter we had a good time. 

Yesterday was different. As it is I work for a living and they in their capitalist ziel I was pissed. Hey Dave I want you to do more but I am going to give you less hours ok? No it isn't. 

I get home and log onto GTA Online in a mood waiting for a fight. Watched some tv at the base and then headed out. Touring with my Vigero I spot a repo that Simion wants, so I nick it. In that a poor fool decides to get involved. Chases this repo with some zest and as I look back and come forward I hit another car head on and he nails me HARD with a huge monster truck sending me over the railing onto the beach. The repo is done by this point I never got it to a LSC. It's toast. This fool comes after me with the monster truck and I'm loaded for bear so I lay bullets into his truck. 

I'm in a mood, this isn't my usual character. Se he drives on and I'm like "where ya going buddy, why yea running away, come back friend". Oh he does bearing down again, he spins past and I finally kill the guy. Heart is racing like anything because this kill I really wanted. And I got him. 

This other story is rather fun. I stole a car that was special to the AI I guess and I had a bounty on me. This other player wanted it and I mean bad. We cruised the highways and into and out of the city. He was always at least 20 cars back. I was ready to give in, lose control looking back and wouldn't you know it smack right into a station blowing myself up. I felt rather bad about it because this dude wanted this bounty bad. 

The next time I give a bounty away I want die with a little dignity and salute my end. 

• godziller likes this

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:46 PM

Survived a 9K bounty in a stunt plane. Roadkilled about 7 people with it. Spent 10 mins of it evading rockets from a buzzard by flying under bridges and between buildings. At one point had another guy in a stunt plane trying to crash into me. Lost him when he tried to follow me through a narrow gap under a bridge and he crashed. Then I tried road killing the guy who had crashed and he landed a sticky bomb on my plane and blew me up a split second after the bounty was up.

Was the most memorable bounty survived I have had yet. 

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:48 PM

So, I walked out of a clothing store only to see this guy pouring gasoline over my car. I pop him, take his car and park it all the waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down in to a subway tunnel. I went out, saw his ass running around on the mini-map trying to find me. I laughed, and laughed and laughed. So, after he figures out where I am, he comes down the tunnel only to be shot by moi. AGAIN. Poor fellar. Left him alone after that :3

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:09 PM

BEST EXPERIENCE THUS FAR ONLINE!!!

I am level 61 and have been here since oct 1st, after the first few days of being killed time and time again by other players I started playing solo or invite only.  I have done most missions up to this point by myself and I love the "Extradition" one by Martin and can do it by myself, grab a fighter jet at Trevor's field, shoot down the plane, shoot the DA's car, parachute out, call Lester on the way down, then take the briefcase to Martin.

I decided tonight to invite others, we had a full crew of 6, 4 of them just wanted to kill each other like free roam bad sport lobby or something.  I was in a jet so it did not matter, took out the plane and the DA, parachuted down and another guy grabbed the briefcase, he stopped, honked his horn I got in and we finished the mission together.  Sent him a friend request, got mixed up with coke on my phone, have tried it several times by myself and failed everytime, he joined and we completed it, then went to his garage and he had a sheriff SUV, he asked if I wanted one.  He then took me to the airport to get a chopper, then to sandy shores and he got me a sheriff SUV. 

Best experience I have had online yet. 

Better lovestory than Twilight.

• Charmlessrogue likes this

AzmiAkira
  • AzmiAkira

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Yesterday I had the most awesome time playing GTAO. Just bought a mic and after the very 1st word I said Hello and everyone in the session was replying in the most courteous manner ever! And the best part was I ask for tips for a mission I was stuck on, The one where u need to destroy 4 lazer and take a cargobob from The Fort, everyone was offering to help! It's Great!

NighyKai
  • NighyKai

Dr. Russian Gamer

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:01 AM

The worse lag I've ever experienced, was playing with a buddy of mine from the UK. He was driving on the train track with me in the passenger seat, no trains for miles down the track.

All of sudden a train appeared on top of me and starte killing me, right before I died the train disappeared. I asked my friend what just happened, he says nothing just driving on the train! Ridiculous!

Jolly Swagman
  • Jolly Swagman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 10:25 AM Edited by Jolly SWAGman, 27 October 2013 - 10:32 AM.

I've just spent the last hour or so doing tour of SA on foot with two random players. I saw two white dots close who wernt killing each other so I went to investigate. I saw two players on foot running towards the drain system in East Los santos. I got out of my car and started following, no shots fired. The three of us ran all the way through the underground section and drainage before cotinuing up to the redwood lights track were everyone stopped and drank beers, across Blaine county,across the zancudo river and up mount Josiah were we scared off a helicopter who was coming to investigate, then across the Alamo sea and up to the top of mt chilad at which point I was vote kicked by the others in the session (mustn't have liked us running around picking flowers instead of killing anything that moved). At random points throughout this all three of us would stop and change into the same hat or helmet. All this was done without a word, I had my head set on but the only thing I heard was different people in the session saying WTF when they saw our foot tour go past. Wish I didn't get kicked at that point, was planning on capping myself and painting my new friends shirts with my brain while we were at the top of that mountain. Thought it would be a nice end to the trip.

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 11:36 AM

Hey there first post here I love GTA Online so I figured why not give a few of my stories.

So this was last week but still the thing I remember most. I recently was able to buy a Banshee which has been one of my favourite GTA cars since GTA 3. I decided since I had a load of extra money I would do it up so I head to the Los Santos Customs closest to me, which would be the one closest to Michael's house in single Player, but as I'm driving down I notice two blips at the garage.

I'm savy to all the greifing tactics so I figured they were going to sit there and either shoot me as I come down or detonate a sticky. Knowing this I give Lester a call and get myself removed from the minimap. Using stealth I sneak around to the rooftop above them and see that they are in a tank. I hate the sort of people who will camp and blow people's cars up but doing it in a tank was just too much really.

I decided to be the hero that Los Santo's didn't want but really really needed. I chucked about 10 sticky bombs on that tank and then just as my minimap invisibility was about to run out I run down and give them both the bird. The tank turns but its too late. I detonate the sticky and the tank goes up in a blaze of glory taking out the other guy in his done up Adder, got a bad sport point for that but eh.

I felt like such a hero even though no one would appreciate what I did :p

• Mc Simmo and Charmlessrogue like this

AzmiAkira
  • AzmiAkira

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 12:37 PM

Hey there first post here I love GTA Online so I figured why not give a few of my stories.

So this was last week but still the thing I remember most. I recently was able to buy a Banshee which has been one of my favourite GTA cars since GTA 3. I decided since I had a load of extra money I would do it up so I head to the Los Santos Customs closest to me, which would be the one closest to Michael's house in single Player, but as I'm driving down I notice two blips at the garage.

I'm savy to all the greifing tactics so I figured they were going to sit there and either shoot me as I come down or detonate a sticky. Knowing this I give Lester a call and get myself removed from the minimap. Using stealth I sneak around to the rooftop above them and see that they are in a tank. I hate the sort of people who will camp and blow people's cars up but doing it in a tank was just too much really.

I decided to be the hero that Los Santo's didn't want but really really needed. I chucked about 10 sticky bombs on that tank and then just as my minimap invisibility was about to run out I run down and give them both the bird. The tank turns but its too late. I detonate the sticky and the tank goes up in a blaze of glory taking out the other guy in his done up Adder, got a bad sport point for that but eh.

Dude Ur My Hero!

Mc Simmo
  • Mc Simmo

Ravin Whistle Posse

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

Came across my first bunch of modders today. One of them was flying a little bird into my tank trying to kill me. He hit buildings and everything. He ate eleven tank shells, then flew into me a final time, where he glitched under the tank and exploded in a firey mess.

He came back for more, this time on foot, I shot the f*ck out of him to no avail with the cannon. So I ran him over and parked on top of him hoping to make him ragequit and it killed him. Lol

Wesburnsco86
  • Wesburnsco86

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 02:16 PM

My friend says that you cant get ejected from another online players vehicle,well I beg to differ.I jumped on someones bike , riding along all of a sudden the bike brakes and it says on screen you cannot acces this personal vehicle and poof im standing beside it

well this pissed me off enough to grab a Tractor trailer rig and driver over that custom bike, itexploded like a bomb and almosted destroyed that rig i was in lol

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:14 PM

Dude Ur My Hero!

I'll always be there to give griefers grief :D

There are so many different stories in GTA Online. Sometimes ironically the griefers actually provide us with some of the best stories we have.

LcplJarheadFi
  • LcplJarheadFi

<----- Enter Member Title Here

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:19 PM

So doing some discount clothes shoppin…when I come walking out, I noticed a white dot screaming at me. I take cover and he comes flying around the corner, blasting away at me and trying to mow me down.

BAP BAP BAP! Dude’s dead.

I run up on his car to check the doors on his Vacca. I mean…of COURSE it’s locked, right? No WAY someone with a damn super car is gonna drive it around with it unlocked, right?!

Door opens. Lolwtf. I hop in and HAUL ASS. Can’t destroy it cuz, well, I don’t want “bad sport” and I don’t want to pay insurance. *i even stop at LSC to see if i can sell it...nope, can't sell other ppl's personal cars*  I take his heap on a little joy ride….and I MIGHT have hit a guard rail …or 20… on the way.

He sends mercs…

he puts a huge bounty on me…

none are catching me. man…his car sure is fast LOL

I take it to the top of the map….and PARK IT.

Might have a scratch or two on it. lol fire a text to him while he’s still MILES away trying to get to me.

0111_zps052451d2.jpg

“next time, lock your POS.”

“ya got me”

By the time he gets there to get his busted car…and try to kill me…several OTHER people are there to collect the 8000 bounty. I finally die. But you ALL know what happens when there’s that many players in one spot. Gun fights between him, others, and the cops erupt.

I call my mechanic, get my car, and BAIL out while watching him die SEVERAL more times.

Would be a good story, if every single person didn't kick you out of their vehicle when you jump in it.

• Personal likes this

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

Would be a good story, if every single person didn't kick you out of their vehicle when you jump in it.

You would be surprised. I managed to drive around in someone elses Adder for a good 40 minutes. I guess some people just don't know about the door locking.

Camsterguy
  • Camsterguy

Emmett Brown

• Members
  • None

Posted 27 October 2013 - 04:30 PM

I was flying my insured fighter jet I glitched into my garage (check the "cop car in garage forum) and needed to make a landing because some asshole destroyed my engine with a sniper. When I touch down on the highway some guy driving a semi truck at full speed smashes into me and we all die, and he then messaged me saying "how the hell do you own a fighter jet". He probably saw the bad sport warning and flipped out haha

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:02 AM

one of the guys I found a bagger for wanted a Phoenix, so I told him  I would drive my Gauntlet around and see if one spawns, it did within 10 mins.  I invited him to the game, he picked up the car and put a $5K bounty on me, knowing I am in an invite only session and will receive the money when the bounty expires...pretty cool way of giving a finders fee! :)

• Charmlessrogue likes this

Skysaw Jr
  • Skysaw Jr

Fool

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:37 PM

I was out in the middle of nowhere, cleaning up after a gang fight, when someone pulled up in a car. I expected the worst, but he just sat there, and tooted his horn. I finished cleaning up cash from dead gang members bodies, and he just sat there waiting. Well he hadn't shot at me yet, so I figured I'd see what his deal was.

He flashed his lights and tooted his horn again. I decided to see just what he was up to, put away my gun, and walked out to his car. He didn't say a word -- just sat there engine running. I thought what the hell, and climbed into the passenger seat. He took me on a long joy ride around the country side, finally puling up to a convenience store. We both hopped out, and robbed the store. He ran out and let me pick up the cash, then waited for me again in the car.

After an epic police chase, we ended up at the air strip, and both ran for a plane. He proceeded to demonstrate some mad flying skills -- some crazy difficult stuff, hugging a mountain down the side, through a tight crevice, and next thing I know, he's landing perfectly back at the airfield, choppers having been lost. 

We jumped out, and I saluted him. He called his mechanic and drove off into the night, never having uttered a single word the whole time.

• Charmlessrogue and Personal like this

JayJ47
  • JayJ47

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 02:40 PM

Just had something pretty epic happen to me.

So i'm in a badsport session and decided that its probably safer in the desert so I head out to rob a few stores. After a few robberies I see a blip coming toward me on my minimap and not wanting to lose any money I head the opposite way.

After a long chase I'm forced to ditch my Vacca and run toward the railroad. The other guy, who was driving an Infernus, ditched his car and started shooting me but thankfully he missed. I get to the tracks and see a train coming toward me and taking the opportunity I jump aboard to get away. Though I was home free but I was wrong.

The other guy manages to jump onto the other end of the train and proceeds to come toward me. We both end up on the roof shooting as the train bolts it through the woods. Eventually I reach the very front of the train and the other guy is on the roof opposite me. We both take aim but I manage to fire first and win.

Was the most epic thing I have ever done in GTA.

Pelican
  • Pelican

The one who knocks

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 04:22 PM

"Oh, hey, a mission. Let's just start it and .... WHERE'D MY CHOPPER GO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" And then I went on to do the mission with one life, but got stiffed by a spawning enemy. 

Second attempt: "Right, let's cross the road ... *looks right* *looks left* ... Not a car in sight! *crosses road & gets hit by a car* SONOFABITCH." And then I died again because of the A.I.'s perfect aim. 

And then the game decided I tried enough and didn't allow me to replay the mission... FFS. 

• Diani The Otter likes this

ells144
  • ells144

i like franklin because of lamar

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 October 2013 - 05:44 PM Edited by ells144, 28 October 2013 - 05:45 PM.

I did the money glitch, and we all lived happily ever after. :D

Da_WickedJester
  • Da_WickedJester

Why So Serious Mafia

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 October 2013 - 06:17 PM

Lastnight a player decided to give chase after me, pelting my purple and green dominator with his uzi. I lose my dominator in a lake, so I decided to take a parked car, kept driving around as the player drove his car into the lake as well. I am just driving back and forth in front of him, he decides to get out on the opposite side. So I drive a little ways away from him, plant a sticky on the car I jacked, sat behind a wall waiting for the player. He doesn't come my way so I get back in the booby trapped car and drive towards him, he too starts heading towards my direction. My mind has the plan set but it catches a flaw in it, there was no way of correcting it, just continued to floor it. As our cars are near one another, I bail out of the car, and I go up in flames and a explosion. Leaving the player unscathed.

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 28 October 2013 - 07:14 PM

There was a guy blowing sh*t up in a tank, so I decided to drive my personal vehicle into him to get him bad sport. That's when I realized my fully modded sultan was uninsured... :(

Sp4wnicus
  • Sp4wnicus

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 08:34 PM

I was out in the middle of nowhere, cleaning up after a gang fight, when someone pulled up in a car. I expected the worst, but he just sat there, and tooted his horn. I finished cleaning up cash from dead gang members bodies, and he just sat there waiting. Well he hadn't shot at me yet, so I figured I'd see what his deal was.

He flashed his lights and tooted his horn again. I decided to see just what he was up to, put away my gun, and walked out to his car. He didn't say a word -- just sat there engine running. I thought what the hell, and climbed into the passenger seat. He took me on a long joy ride around the country side, finally puling up to a convenience store. We both hopped out, and robbed the store. He ran out and let me pick up the cash, then waited for me again in the car.

After an epic police chase, we ended up at the air strip, and both ran for a plane. He proceeded to demonstrate some mad flying skills -- some crazy difficult stuff, hugging a mountain down the side, through a tight crevice, and next thing I know, he's landing perfectly back at the airfield, choppers having been lost. 

We jumped out, and I saluted him. He called his mechanic and drove off into the night, never having uttered a single word the whole time.

This is how I roll. I saw a lonely low level guy robbing stores and pulled up in my entity beeping him, he comes out looking confused, obviously used to griefers. He gets in his car and is rammed to crap by the oncoming police, I follow and beep him again. He gets in and I lose the cops. We drive around with him robbing stores and me losing cops. Eventually he must get bored and waypoints me to his house, I let him out and he gets dropped 5 foot from his door by someone, I kill the griefer and let the othee guy back in, we roll around for a bit until my companion decides to get out.

He steals a car and gets a 9k bounty on his head for the trouble. I am driving off at this point, handbrake a uturn and go back killing him swiftly. He must have been cursing how I could do that to him after our joyride. I share the cash from my last job 100 percent to him giving him the cash from the bounty. Got a nice pm saying thanks.

Thats not to say I dont roll the other way, just spent two hours taking on 2 griefers in an epic 2v1. I came out with evens on one and 1 kill up on the other and the server got some peace. Also left a bounty on each pf the f*cks before I left for dinner. Jobs a good'n.

OurJud
  • OurJud

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 10:36 PM

^^ Kindness doesn't always pay off.

It's dusk and I'm bombing down the freeway back towards LS when I notice a blip not moving much. When I reach the blip I see it's some guy running along the hard shoulder (sorry, not sure what you call it in the US). I slam the anchors on and decide to give him a ride into town. I've got my GPS set onto an apartment I want to buy. He gets out with me when I arrive (presumably not knowing what I'm doing) and stands around while I buy the place. Once I've bought it I head back to my car with the intention of taking him to hold up some stores, and he pops one in my head just before I get in the car.

Charming!!

Revelatus
  • Revelatus

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 October 2013 - 11:06 PM

SWEET f*ckING JUSTICE!!!!

So I was hosting a race lobby. Basically I had been doing test laps by myself on Down The Drain trying to figure out the best line to take in order to avoid the stupid cardboard, so I had it set to 10 laps. I hosted a public race afterwards, and accidentally forgot to change the laps to 1 or 2. No big deal right? Just leave or play it out, like most of the people in the lobby and have a good time, right?

This one guy decides to troll, and sets up camp near the narrow part of the second stretch. He keeps targeting me and then resetting to the checkpoint at the second turn, so he basically rammed me like 2 times each lap. I tried avoiding him, successfully a couple times, but he was pretty skilled at being a dick head.

Anyways, after the race I joined his session and chased him down a bit. Killed him a few times, he killed me once, and after I followed him around to a few lobbies he decided to blow my Entity up. He got the bill, and then when I try to find him again I realize he is in a new lobby. So I try to join his session again, and it says "This player is in a bad sport lobby."

I f*cking died laughing.

mealymouthmongolian
  • mealymouthmongolian

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:39 AM

One of my favorite stories was about evading a bounty.  My crew and I have an agreement on bounties.  If one member has a bounty then another member will kill them and split the bounty. (After The Fact is recruiting *wink) So I get online and jump into free roam with a buddy.  I leave my $205k apartment and get ready to head up to his $400k apartment to meet up.  For some reason I decide to steal a car instead of taking one of my personal rides.  The NPC owner of the car sets a bounty on me, something small one or two thousand.  I inform my crewmate and start heading towards him while he sloooooowly walks to the door of his apartment so he can meet me outside.

In the meantime, of course, another player has noticed my bounty and started to head toward me.  My crewmate by this time has left his apartment and notices that I'm being followed.  He tells me to make the right turn when I get to his place instead of stopping to do our business.  Since he is a trusted commissioner I do as he suggests.  I careen around the turn as fast as I can with the other player hot on my tail.  BOOM!  His well placed sticky bomb on the road quickly dispatches the player.  I pull a U-turn and pick up my comrade.  By now our new enemy has respawned nearby so we don't have time to do our bounty deal before we have to take off running.

Thus ensues a lengthy chase through and around Los Santos.  Many bullets were traded, sticky bombs were dropped, accidents avoided and caused.  Eventually we made our way down to the helipad by the marina where we jumped in a chopper and made our getaway.  We thought we had made it when we looked back to see we were being chased by a Frogger.  An aerial chase ensued.  We zigged, we zagged, we weaved in and out between skyscrapers, but we couldn't shake him. 

Suddenly, another crew member joins our lobby.  Thrilled to have the backup in our (admittedly self provoked) war, we flew to his location hoping to either pick him up or have him take out our tail from the ground while the focus was on us.  Our plan was thwarted though because this sly dog of a player who was chasing us positioned his helicopter over ours and leaped out.  I'm not sure if he had a parachute or if he just said screw it and jumped to his death, but his chopper descended into ours creating what must have been an excellent fireworks display for our friend on the ground. 

So in the end he got his revenge and I got to survive my bounty.  I'm not sure of his thoughts on the matter but my friend and I also got what I consider to be some of the most amazing online gameplay I've ever engaged in.  Rock on GTA Online.

• K_Fish_13 likes this

OurJud
  • OurJud

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 12:52 AM

So in the end he got his revenge and I got to survive my bounty. 

Great story, but how did you survive the bounty if he dropped a helicopter on you?

MuzzGuzz
  • MuzzGuzz

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 01:39 AM

Me and my homies rolled up on this one girl riding her Bugatti. We honked the horn of our vehicle which was also a bugatti and she already knew what was up. A street race of course. She bolted off and as soon as she hit the pedal, you could see me right behind here. I was gaining up on her and she was a bit of a dirty racer as I may say. I gained up a lead and I passed her but right just then, she hit my tail and I went swerving off the street. She won. Me and my friend left the lobby after that. 3 days later I start up my xbox, start gta 5, and I enter GTA Online. I get into this lobby and the same girl is in there. I go up to her with my bugatti and her bugatti. This story went no where.

stirling84
  • stirling84

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:01 AM

Few weeks back i was just about to deliver a vehicle for Simeon when i see a blip near to his lockup so i decide to just go for it and hope i make it. This was in fact a crew member but at the time i didn't even know what the coloured blips meant. So the guy pops me making me fume with rage so after respawning i kill him, he then comes after me and i kill him again. Afterwards i just leave the lobby. 

So a few hours later i find out i've been deleted from my crew. More rage ensues and after asking why i am deleted he replies "Hey man you killed a crew member that not cool", so in the middle of my next reply arguing my case the dudes name seems rather familiar so my comment turns to "it was f**king you wasn't it!". 

I got no reply after that.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 29 October 2013 - 10:13 AM

Rammed a stupid Adder off the road during a mission because he kept bumping into me.

It was this ugly, puke green too.  Bodhi > Adder

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users