Share Your Stories

7,859 replies to this topic
Phthalate
  • Phthalate

Hater Player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 06 April 2014 - 12:54 AM

My most satisfying moment in GTAO is very simple really. 

Couple of friends and I were driving around town in our new cars. Enjoying the sounds and the sun, when I noticed three dots moving slowly towards us. We weren't driving that fast so I just assumed this was another group of friends cruising around. 

I was right, but they were in tanks. Found that out the hard way. 

My friends quickly spawned and ran down into the subway station. I entered passive mode and taunted the tanks a little. Quick jerk off, air thrust, you know the deal. 

These three tanks were not impressed with us. They were looking to spawn kill, so they waited around us. Shooting at me (with no impact) trying to shoot into the subway. It was actually quite funny. 

One of the tank drivers got out of his tank and walked up to me doing the "up yours" motion then heads underground to get my friends.

Stupid.....

I ran over to his unattended tank. He quickly realised what he had done after going down about a flight of stairs. He ran back up only to get shot in the face by his own tank piloted by me. I called lester, went off radar and destroyed both of his friends from behind. My friends came back up, called their tanks and we spawn killed them till they left all while condescending them with rude and unfriendly comments over the mics.

They were so pissed off. 

It was the most satisfying moment ever.

Call me an asshole, but those dicks deserved it. I know I was just as bad as them in the end but I got some of the best laughs out of that so it was worth it all day. I never use tanks so it was a fun change, and besides, it's GTA. 

• ten-a-penny, NuklerGhost101838, ModderX and 3 others like this

xRoyalFlush
  • xRoyalFlush

Lazer Jet Streetsweeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:58 AM Edited by xRoyalFlush, 06 April 2014 - 10:01 AM.

In another session far far away....

Breaking Weasel News:*Kid gets mad that xRoyalFlush takes his bounty after killing him, rolls up with random people (not in a crew) just his friends. Attempts to kill. succeeds, xRoyalFlush kills him out of his stupid Bugatti and his friends. Cant kill, so..tries to boot xRoyalFlush. His friends try too. xRoyalFlush Leaves to play Rooftop Rumble.*

Day afterwards: Joins session of guy who got butthurt yesterday that i killed him and took a bounty from him.  Looks to see how many people are in the lobby, recognizes people on prey's friends list, where are they? Is there room for my crew? If not, starts spawn-killing people in session (not prey or his friends) to get them to leave. They probably don't notice me? odd, but whatever. Random people start leaving, so no need for hitting other people. Crew members join behind me, and more to follow. Purposely singles out one guy.

Starts sending him messages through the phone

First message -Remember me? Pepperidge Farms remembers.

Second message- And on this farm we had a *****(victims name) E-I-E-I-...O

Third message- If u didnt get a clue from the last two messges, u are gettin farmed. 

( as soon as the third message is sent, comes in with off radar Lazer.  Kills him out of his Bugatti. Crew comes in with buzzards. Continues to spawnkill until Carebear {passive} or leaves the session.)

**The moral of this story can be taken that I am a complete ****. But, also it can be taken that if you smack around someone who is been in bad sport 5 times, and not afraid to bump up the DEFCON instantaneously. I love fighting tanks.. prepare for it.

Just..if you play GTAV casually, but like to cause mayhem every once in a while, take yourself offline for it.  Your messages only makes me send you this in response to your raging butthurt hatemail. Thank you.

Update: Breaking Weasel News story at 5:   Follow us on twitter: #CaughtWithTheirPantsDown  #Changeyourskidmarks #scrubswillbescrubs  #badatkilling #stopwanghanging #bugattisareoverrated #wtfisagerald #WhenScrubsGetSmackedForBeingBadAtGTA

Mythological
  • Mythological

Marksman

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 April 2014 - 03:32 PM

I spawned in at Trevor's Airfield to see a PV Motorcycle sitting right by the Cargobob that spawns for me, so I had an evil plan, I picked up the PV and I was gonna find the player it belongs to and drop it on him but when I got to him he was in the swamp area south of FZ so I had a change of heart and I ended up lowering to drop his PV safely. I bet that was a WTF moment for him.

egomaniac247
  • egomaniac247

Peon

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 05:57 PM

I spawned in at Trevor's Airfield to see a PV Motorcycle sitting right by the Cargobob that spawns for me, so I had an evil plan, I picked up the PV and I was gonna find the player it belongs to and drop it on him but when I got to him he was in the swamp area south of FZ so I had a change of heart and I ended up lowering to drop his PV safely. I bet that was a WTF moment for him.

LOL Exactly......what is this, another player actually being nice to me?   FOREIGN CONCEPT

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 06 April 2014 - 09:12 PM

I was driving, when stumbled upon a shootout between some NPCs and cops. The NPC kills both cops, gets in the car on the passenger seat and proceed to cover himself in terror, as "what have i done."
Meanwhile, the paramedics arrive to inspect the dead cops, as some pedestrian lady grabs the police cruiser and floors it, running the paramedics over, then driving away with blaring sirens.
I smoke a cigarette.
  • twannie1997 likes this

Flūttershy
  • Flūttershy

well you got the perfect disguise and you're looking okay

• BUSTED!
  • Mars

Posted 06 April 2014 - 10:40 PM

I feel like a dick. Yesterday I finally bought a tank, and as I'm about to get in some guy comes up in his PV - of course, my first reaction is to kill him so he doesn't take my tank. Also, I pulled a dick move and blew up his PV. I was pretty drunk with power at this point in my new tank, so I killed him once more before rolling off. About a minute later, I receive a friend request from the guy. I still haven't decided if I'm going to accept it or not. I'd feel like an asshole either way. :|

Also, I was idling in my Comet the other day when some level 4 came up and killed me. Long story short, I killed him 30 times but he never gave up and kept challenging me to a one on one deathmatch. When I pulled out my tank to make a point, he still kept shooting at me with his pistol while running at me. In the end I ended up chasing me down the underground sewer and he finally gets a kill underwater with his knife. xD

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

The Most Wanted

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 April 2014 - 11:57 PM

So I'm just going into a regular lobby to troll newbies and this guy sends a message to everyone that he's a hitman and plans to take jobs.  I responded just take out people with bounties.  Suddenly I get an Oracle and I get the outta bounty of 1,000.  Some guy comes up and shoots at me off radar but by then I have a helicopter.  Sure enough the guy who was saying he was a hitman parachutes down and shoots me.  I can't get my damn controller to work to grab cover.  

So I spawn and see him pull up in some crappy sports classic across the water-way so I snipe at him and I freak'n miss.  So he calls Merryweather!  I'm like, seriously!  I have to deal with the cops, but once again he's off radar.  I'm like, are you serious!  

So follow him around, blow him up 2 or three times and he finally gets a good shot off and gets me again.  This time I'm stuck with a 3 star.  I mean I died 3 times just to come right back and get another 3 star in seconds and he was off radar so I said you know what, I'll give him a break while I get rid of this.  Finally I shake them.  

So I see he has the green Simeon car so I drive up behind him and poof, he's off radar again.  I shoot the car like 8 times but of course the 82 cops must've been following me and they show up again.  I finally blow it up but the cops get me again.  

So now the guy is thinking I'm busy so he's running.  Pull up the old trusty Heavy Sniper, aim up and he's almost on the other side of the damn map and I take the shot... dead again.  

He leaves so I send him a message saying, "you are the worst hitman ever."

rushhour250
  • rushhour250

Rat

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:35 AM

My favorite... Had my son rolling in laughter...

I hate these cowards in their tanks. I go out of my way to chase them out of lobbies..

So a couple days ago I am just cruising minding my own, and get blown up by some p***y off radar in a tank. So I spawned a tank went off radar and stalked him and blew up his tank. This little coward spawned in passive mode; then proceeded to stand on a wall and air thrust me... Really what a lil bitch. So I raised my cannon, smacked him off the wall and parked my tank on him. I then got out of the tank stuck 3 stickies on it and waited for him to come back over. I swear I seen the excitement in his face when he turned the corner and proceeded to run to my tank.. And as he boarded.. Boom.. Lmfao. I jumped in my car that had now spawned, and drove away... Never seen him again...
  • ten-a-penny and GiGAMATiC like this

JeKir
  • JeKir

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 02:04 AM

Did this a few days ago but random guy jumped in my seminole with me so I drove us to the top of Mt. Chiliad.

13680931285_67d29201d0_o.jpg

After screwing around taking pictures and stuff at the top and beating all the hikers there up we jumped in and I took the short way down. Slid and head-over-heeled all the way down. Really surprised it didn't blow up. These things are durable. Even managed to slide on our side under a bridge before stopping right side up. 

13680916315_ec85b2576c_o.jpg

Drove us to the sheriff department in Paleto Bay and stole the chopper there back to the city. Can't remember the guys name though lol. 

• LogScottWood likes this

G_Masta_Phunk
  • G_Masta_Phunk

Blunt Smoking Philosopher

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 07 April 2014 - 06:57 AM

I get in my Vacca and head to da hood to find a hooker. I finally find one and she gets in the passenger seat. I driv to an alley and she proceedes to give me a blowey. I then click the 70$ service (sex). I dont know how this guy managed to sneak up on me, but some player jumpd from the shadows and takes cover infront of my car hood. He then rises up and points the gun at me. I freak out and hit the gas pedal, running him over. I haul ass before I realize...the hooker is still going! I have complete control of the car and im driving around but shes still going up and down XD. I pull over and laugh my ass off, then I get out of the car to see what would happen. The hooker stays in the front seat and proceeds to drive away in my car LOL. I grab an npc car and chase after her. I try to run her off the road but shes really stepping on it. Dodging traffic like a pro and running red lights like the black sentinel driver, flipping me off and sh*t. Keep in mind shes in a fully modded Lambo and im in some p.o.s ruiner.Eventually I run her off into a pole, get out and pull her out of the car. I was gonna spare her, but then she hooks me in the mouth! I then pull out my gunsenburg and blow her face off. This was by far the weirdest glitch I've ever encountered in gtao..

Good laugh

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:24 AM

Another asshole in a tank yesterday, with two of his friends guarding him. All of them twice the level I am. Killed me, destroyed my pv and thought they got away with it. This was at that heliport in the harbor. So I turn on passive mode, go off radar, swim over to them and in the cover of darkness I yanked the guy out of his tank. Needles to say I killed them all a few times after that. The strange thing is I had to pay for destroying their pvs, but when another tank destroys mine, they don't have to pay.

After that they chased me around the map with buzzards and rocket launchers but to no avail :) It was only when the owner of the tank left that I got kicked out of it.

Philichino
  • Philichino

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:35 PM

I spawned into a session ready to make the Los Santos a better place.And how does one better the Los Santos experience you ask? By handing anyone under level 70 a tank of course!  First I ordered a tank from Pegasus and left it near a group of 3 people ridding each other with holes. Then I stole one from the military base and gave it to a level 24 who then navigated it to the nearest player to repeatedly spawn kill them.I'm not sure why but these small pockets of violence almost seemed to influence the other players and they also felt the need to kill each other. Soon the whole session seemed to be at each other . I stood on top of the hospital near the impound lot to admire my contribution to society. Every few seconds there would be notifications on the bottom corner of my screen notifying me of So and so killed Blah blah. It was glorious and filled me with a sense of fulfillment. When I did not believe it was possible for the session to get any better. A yellow notification appeared stating a special crate drop in 10 hours. Suddenly people were no longer trying to kill each other and instead made way to the nearest aircraft. People swarmed to the airport and to the helipad by Vespucci followed by droves of Los Santos' finest. The notifications from Rockstar came periodically. Special crate drop in 5 hours. In 3 hours. Special crate drop inbound. The drop zone was located in the most perfect place imaginable. Right next to the Vinewood sign area. The sun was just setting as white dots from all over the map congregated towards the drop zone. Nearing the top in my own helicopter I saw various other choppers rushing to the goal. Buzzards, Froggers, and Annihilators flew in from all directions. Watching the scene playing out in front of me I couldn't help but hum Ride of the Valkyries as it seemed so fitting to me. Helicopters dropped from the sky as the buzzard started launching rockets as it was near enough to lock on to others. Pilots abandoned their copters in hopes of avoiding missiles. Not all made it, I was sliced to bits by a Frogger blade as I parachuted down. Respawning near the drop zone I was welcomed by bullets and explosives. There were no teams, no alliances, no truces. Everyone was out for themselves. Kill one then be killed by someone else. Finally someone stood triumphantly as they collected the drop, only to be killed again and again by others and their jealousy. The drop was gone but the players could not accept it and so they killed and killed until people started to drive off tired and beaten.

This was GTA. How I wish more sessions were like this. 

• ten-a-penny, ~TKP~, GiGAMATiC and 1 other like this

~TKP~
  • ~TKP~

Wind yer neck in! TKP_1st(PS4)

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 07 April 2014 - 01:56 PM

I spawned into a session ready to make the Los Santos a better place.And how does one better the Los Santos experience you ask? By handing anyone under level 70 a tank of course!  First I ordered a tank from Pegasus and left it near a group of 3 people ridding each other with holes. Then I stole one from the military base and gave it to a level 24 who then navigated it to the nearest player to repeatedly spawn kill them.I'm not sure why but these small pockets of violence almost seemed to influence the other players and they also felt the need to kill each other. Soon the whole session seemed to be at each other . I stood on top of the hospital near the impound lot to admire my contribution to society. Every few seconds there would be notifications on the bottom corner of my screen notifying me of So and so killed Blah blah. It was glorious and filled me with a sense of fulfillment. When I did not believe it was possible for the session to get any better. A yellow notification appeared stating a special crate drop in 10 hours. Suddenly people were no longer trying to kill each other and instead made way to the nearest aircraft. People swarmed to the airport and to the helipad by Vespucci followed by droves of Los Santos' finest. The notifications from Rockstar came periodically. Special crate drop in 5 hours. In 3 hours. Special crate drop inbound. The drop zone was located in the most perfect place imaginable. Right next to the Vinewood sign area. The sun was just setting as white dots from all over the map congregated towards the drop zone. Nearing the top in my own helicopter I saw various other choppers rushing to the goal. Buzzards, Froggers, and Annihilators flew in from all directions. Watching the scene playing out in front of me I couldn't help but hum Ride of the Valkyries as it seemed so fitting to me. Helicopters dropped from the sky as the buzzard started launching rockets as it was near enough to lock on to others. Pilots abandoned their copters in hopes of avoiding missiles. Not all made it, I was sliced to bits by a Frogger blade as I parachuted down. Respawning near the drop zone I was welcomed by bullets and explosives. There were no teams, no alliances, no truces. Everyone was out for themselves. Kill one then be killed by someone else. Finally someone stood triumphantly as they collected the drop, only to be killed again and again by others and their jealousy. The drop was gone but the players could not accept it and so they killed and killed until people started to drive off tired and beaten.

This was GTA. How I wish more sessions were like this. 

Love it, I try to do this a lot of time online now when I'm bored, doesn't always work but is a great buzz to watch when all hell breaks loose lol. The special crate drops have also been some of the best 'free for all fights' in GTAO ever I've been in. The main reason is most ppl end up on foot during the melee and that evens the playing field. Twankers never make it to a special crate drop on time lol

• Philichino likes this

lalilulelo
  • lalilulelo

Big Bad Wolf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:38 PM

poor guy is stuck in a chair..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

HopalongCasidy
  • HopalongCasidy

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 05:43 PM

Poetic Justice

Last week one morning I took out my Mountain Bike, just to go do some cruising.  I wound up on the east coast, and decided to see if I could jump onto the big southeasternmost island.  

gtavmapisland_zpsbf20e499.jpg

Amazingly, I made it first try.  

0_0.jpg

Getting off was where it got interesting. Trying to get off the island I trashed the bike into the ocean, so I was kind of pissed.  After trying to climb up the rocks, I was having no success, so I decided to swim back to shore.   That is when I heard helicopter blades and the familiar whoosh sound of a rocket being discharged; seconds later, that morning's tranquility erupted into chaos as the rocket exploded onto the beach I was nearing.  

I check the HUD, and there is no dot.  I finally reach shore, look up, and see the Buzzard coming for another pass.  I take shelter on the opposite side of a rock formation as another rocket explodes just on the other side.  I pull the combat machine gun and start firing as this guy is wondering where I went.  

His helicopter taking fire, he retreats to higher altitude, I, too, take this moment to climb off the beach amongst some trees.   He is still firing rockets, but they are not coming any closer from that distance.   I pull out the heavy sniper and snipe him out of his Buzzard.  

I zoom out the HUD awaiting him to spawn and turn this into a hillside spawn battle.  Then I finally see his white dot.  The game had spawned him out on that island!  I thought about sniping at him, but then thought better of it, and just left him there and made my way up the hill.  He left the lobby a few seconds later.   

• ten-a-penny likes this

Reemer
  • Reemer

Homeboy

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 April 2014 - 07:51 PM

Someone was waiting im garage and killed. So I went passive, drove back to my garage and went it. Then he pulled out an RPG, but I was still chilling cause I thought he couldnt blow my ship up, but then he did.  :panic:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

When I left the session and joined another one, everything was fine, thankfully.

Darth_Rob
  • Darth_Rob

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:21 PM Edited by Darth_Rob, 07 April 2014 - 08:22 PM.

Yes, it's a pretty stale prank at this point, but I finally managed to Cargobob a player's car out of the impound last night.

I decided against tossing it into the ocean. A jerk I may be, but I'm not a douche.

0_0.jpg

Immediately after I took the snapshot, the car's owner landed a chopper on the roof.  I got the hell out of dodge before he could shoot me out of the sky.

• Philichino likes this

Sin7
  • Sin7

Masked Murderer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 April 2014 - 10:15 PM

So I see a gunfight of like 4 or 5 guys on the north side of the city. I climb up on a roof to do some snipin' and see a blip comin' at me fast from behind.. I turn around, quick switch to carbine rifle and it's a jet tryna pull a slick kamikaze move on me as I aim and shoot him out of the pilot seat. Was pretty epic lol

Bolatsi
  • Bolatsi

Runkkari

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 08 April 2014 - 05:43 AM

"I saw this guy, he was trying to kill me, but I killed him"

Funny stories, great topic...

gizmonomono
  • gizmonomono

What ifs are a waste of time

• Members
  • Croatia

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:14 AM

Why do people feel the need to contribute in such... unnecessary ways?

You don't like it? Don't read it.

• ten-a-penny and ~TKP~ like this

JohnGazman
  • JohnGazman

"Jesus Christ Lamar, you gotta stop talkin'!"

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:21 PM

Just wasted my free LSC respray on a Simeon vehicle.

FML.

• Personal likes this

Cwinny24
  • Cwinny24

Hustler

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 April 2014 - 02:30 PM Edited by Cwinny24, 08 April 2014 - 02:33 PM.

I'd like to call this story "Karma's a bitch"
It was a sunny day in LS. I decided to go for a race with randoms. In the pause menu i took a quick look at the map cause it was a non r* race. Meanwhile there were people fighting over the mic. Claiming that they were better than the other.
*Fast forwarding 2 minutes so i have to type less on my phone*
The race starts, a large pile up happens at the first turn. I manage to avoid it and take the lead. Clean first lap and stuff when catch up happens. Two c*nts come up to me...the first one pits me out. The second one drives into me while i was trying to stay on track. When i was finally back on track, the two cowards already had a huge advantage on me. Later on i already made up a huge amount of ground upon them. When we suddenly see the finish checkpoint in sight the two idiots both go for a cheap win and try to take each other out. And just as i hoped, they took each other out while i passed the finishline in 1st place. Afterwards they filed a complaint on me (xbox 360) for unsporting.
As we Dutch people say "Whoever digs a pit for another, falls into it!"
  • Caysle, ten-a-penny, NuklerGhost101838 and 2 others like this

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

كساااد

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:03 PM

sorry for getting off topic but....smh.

As we Dutch people say "Whoever digs a pit for another, falls into it!"

that's also an Arabian saying! :D

• Cwinny24 likes this

AiŽaŠobŽa
  • AiŽaŠobŽa

General

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:22 PM Edited by AiraCobra, 08 April 2014 - 07:23 PM.

The Queen Of The Damned crew and i were trying to take a cool picture when we were in a session today we had everything in place and all we needed to do was put the cargobob in place in all by 2 of the jets despawned ruining 20 minutes of hard work.

I managed to take a picture before all the jets despawned though and i think it turned out pretty well

0_0.jpg

• DraxTheDestroyer and ten-a-penny like this

Pastry
  • Pastry

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

No online but sp funny as fell tho. I got chop and went to my Grove Street garage. Got my car and came out i heard a megaphone and saw a cop chasing a black Granger with a hobo in it. They chrashed in Grove Street the cops got out and started shooting the poor hobo. Then litterally every single Balla shot the cops with their pistols and owned them. Mr. Hobo ran away. The Ballas went back to doing their thing and the paramedics came. Paramedic 1 got out of the ambulace and got ran over by a guy in a silver Baller SUV twice. Paramedic 2 ran away, paramedic 1 got ran over a third time and pulled the driver out and hit him a bit and then the ballas gang banged him and punched out the drivers window. It is soooo funny when you see all of that go on. But reading it does sound boring lol.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:25 PM

The Queen Of The Damned crew and i were trying to take a cool picture when we were in a session today we had everything in place and all we needed to do was put the cargobob in place in all by 2 of the jets despawned ruining 20 minutes of hard work.

I managed to take a picture before all the jets despawned though and i think it turned out pretty well

0_0.jpg

You had too many people in the area, that's why that happened.  If you put 16 people in the military base, no jets spawn and hardly any military people spawn.  Maybe a few jeeps and they don't even attack you, lol it's pretty crazy.  My crew has drag races inside the base all the time due to this.

livejoker
  • livejoker

Look Deep In My Eyes As I Touch You

• Van Society
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:17 PM

Not a story but I don't want to make a useless topic for this.
Is there a place to shame people? I know it's not encouraged on the forum but I met these two idiots in Freeaim Capture (first game I got with more than one guy so I stayed). It was the 3 of us, I felt sorry for them seeing they probably waited quite some time for someone so I stayed. Game launched, Some guy and I versus one guy. We were playing All Aboard or something like that, where you gotta pick a bus up and deliver it to your base. Red team (enemy) picks up a bus, I pick up a bus shortly after. Teammate was unsupportive, ramming me in the bus and on foot, shooting my tires out but I manage to bag in two buses by myself while Red team had 3 buses before I left. I sent him a message saying "You're the type of player that ruins GTA. :/". He responded with a very mature, "You mad bro".

God, I f*cking hate people like that. Oh, lulz, so funny, I'm a troll. I didn't ragequit, I just left because I couldn't be bothered to win. I would of love to win and show them I was better than them (I am because I had to put up with his idiot friend as I checked his friends list and they were both butt-buddies).

Gamertags below in spoiler if you're bothered. Screw you if I can't post gamertags to shame, these guys were pure assholes and anyone who loves GTA would say the same about these two f*ck pricks.

Spoiler

purevil101
  • purevil101

Hustler

• Members
  • Afghanistan

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:42 PM

I saw this guy and he tried to kill me

du8g.jpg

I couldn't because  I was passive.   He did shoot the floor before leaving...

d85u.jpg

DraxTheDestroyer
  • DraxTheDestroyer

Vinum Sabbathi

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:47 PM

I managed to take a picture before all the jets despawned though and i think it turned out pretty wel

0_0.jpg

Mosin Nagant will see this and shout FAKEE

DraxTheDestroyer
  • DraxTheDestroyer

Vinum Sabbathi

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:54 PM

One time a guy had the High Priority Vehicle and I decided to troll him.So I went to Simeon's delivery point and waited for him.As soon as he approached I went off the radar and climbed on top of the building you deliver the vehicle to.

I killed the guy as he came and after he respawned he tried to get his car back but he was only 43 level and I kept killing him until he gave up and went away.

Then I took the car,sold it and gave all the money to him.

Funny thing is that he sent me a friend request after that.lol

• meatrocket8 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users