Photo

Share Your Stories

3,406 replies to this topic
Flu Jerky
  • Flu Jerky

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:34 PM

I was chasing a guy who had a bounty on him.  He stops behind some buildings to hide.  I pause to get a clearer understanding of where he is at in a grid of alleys.  When I unpause, I see a Carbob slowly rising with the car (of the player with a bounty on him) hitched to his helicopter.  As the pilot ascends the Carbob, he disengages the hook and drops the car to explode, getting the bounty.  I started to laugh as I watched in disbelief.

The pilot then notices me, a sitting duck in the open, and starts to hover my way.  I quickly hang a U-turn and speed under a bridge and stop.  The Carbob just sat there hovering over the bridge, waiting for me to drive away.  I get out of my car, run to neighboring buildings with my sniper rifle.  He is sitting there, and with one clean shot I hit him in the head.  The Carbob plummets to the ground and blows up.  

Mediocre story to some, but the most notable for me in terms of free roam interaction.

• LogScottWood likes this

demonjlh
  • demonjlh

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 05:42 PM

I was chasing a guy who had a bounty on him.  He stops behind some buildings to hide.  I pause to get a clearer understanding of where he is at in a grid of alleys.  When I unpause, I see a Carbob slowly rising with the car (of the player with a bounty on him) hitched to his helicopter.  As the pilot ascends the Carbob, he disengages the hook and drops the car to explode, getting the bounty.  I started to laugh as I watched in disbelief.

The pilot then notices me, a sitting duck in the open, and starts to hover my way.  I quickly hang a U-turn and speed under a bridge and stop.  The Carbob just sat there hovering over the bridge, waiting for me to drive away.  I get out of my car, run to neighboring buildings with my sniper rifle.  He is sitting there, and with one clean shot I hit him in the head.  The Carbob plummets to the ground and blows up.  

Mediocre story to some, but the most notable for me in terms of free roam interaction.

how he collected the bounty is gold. LOL

M3mn0ch_1987
  • M3mn0ch_1987

Prankster

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 06:08 PM

Hay,

New to the forums but have been having a read of these stories over the last couple of days and a few have made me giggle!

So to start off with a couple of my own. Im level 58 and have done everything legitimately.

A work colleague (level 10 at the time) has the game also and wanted to do a bit of chaos causing but didn't know how to get into the army base to get a jet. I decided to meet up with him and show him how its done and the best / easiest jets to get. Well when I join the lobby he is in I keep seeing in the kill feed that he is getting killed over and over again. I jump into my Elgy and drive as fast as I can to near our recon point of fort zancudo. By the time I have gotten there he had been killed roughly 10 times. I found his oppressor sat under the motorway camping behind his baby blue comet sniping my friend over and over again. I simply walked up to him and stabbed him in the back and bombed the sh*t out of his comet. Here ensues a 10 min battle of me killing said troll over and over again to teach him a lesson (spawn camping isn't nice is it?). I finally get bored of killing him and my friend come to pick me up. As we are escaping (my friend is driving) I decide to put a 9K bounty on the troll to teach him a lesson and also make him the prey of everyone in the room.

WELLLLLL..... whilst me and my friend were flying down the motorway the message finally pops up saying "a bounty of 9,000 has been placed on "insert name here" by M3mn0ch_1987. My friend slams on the breaks and I assume he is climbing out of the vehicle to let me get in to take over driving.... well that wasn't his intention at ALL! he thought that I had had the bounty on me so proceeded to fill me with lead with the intention of picking me back up, as we all know the spawn points on this game are stupid and it spawned me right on the opposite side of the army base. He proceeds to get into the base and grab a jet and is flying away by the time I get back to the motorway. I called a taxi to get there quicker as my car had been destroyed by the troll. Just as I got back onto the motorway and was jacking up a sports car an was about to get into it I found myself flying through the air with just a blood stain to my name. 2 guys had come out of nowhere and pummelled me into nothingness. I yet again spawn at the far end of the base but this time there are three others that had just joined the lobby and I was forced into a 1 v 3 - 10 - 15 min gun fight that didn't end nicely for anyone involved. To add insult to injury whilst this is happening I see pop up on screen - Shad has claimed the $9,000 bounty on "insert name here".

I wasn't best impressed lol! He got an earful the next day at work :p

Second one (sorry for the huge first post)

Not last night but the night before myself and another player were both chasing the same bounty it seems. Me being me I don't attack someone unless provoked. Well the other guy was a provoker and decided to kill me, I respawned and could see him driving in a straight line in the direction of the escaping bounty. I pulled out my sniper and one shot to the back of his head took him out nice and cleanly. He respawned - I was willing to let bygones be bygones but again he had a different idea.

After fighting for 5 mins I decided I had better things to do and I was "winning" on 10 kills to 4 deaths so called my mechanic to bring me my elgy. I jumped in and proceeded to go for the bounty. This is when my victim called in merryweather mercs, put a 10k bounty on me and went into "off the radar". I made a quick detour to ammu-nation got me some body armour and sat behind my 80% armoured elgy and waited.... and waited and waited and waited. Nothing happened. :/ so decided to log off for the night and continue the next day.

So last night comes and I start in a lobby nowhere near my house and with no car. Damn, every single dot on the radar starts to advance towards me and im a sitting duck. I get my bati delivered to me and high tail it to my accommodation. As soon as I get inside I check the map and there are three dots sat waiting outside my house. I decide to make a quick spliff and next minute I hear bzzzzzz bzzzzzzzzzzzz. Someone wants to come in. So I walk over to my garage door to let them in but it seems that the person had other ideas and reversed a bit so when I "answered" the door I infact left the building. As soon as I was out there I whipped out my AK47 and the battle 1 v 3 ensues. One driver drives straight at me, I pop him a couple of times with my AK and do a combat roll, hes still not dead. He jumps out of his car and I finish him off with my pistol and use his car as cover. Another driver comes tearing round the corner and smashes into the car im using as cover knocking me over. He pumps a couple of rounds into me as im trying to stand up but luckily for me he's just run out of ammo in his clip and is reloading, perfect chance to wipe him out. Once hes dead I sticky bomb the hell out of the cars and take cover awaiting their respawn / the third attacker.... He never comes at me. I think he had a better understanding of the situation he was entering than the previous two and he fled. I think he was wise. I decided I need to get back into my house and get me some wheels. Got my elgy - got to the army base - got a jet see a friend in the same lobby just outside the army base and was heading over to him. Took the stars off via lester so no police or army are after me and I am leisurely flying above him when boom, im dead.

He RPG'd the hell out of me! That was a skill shot and a half lol! Well I put a bounty on him for fun left the server to get something to eat and when I returned.... He had been put in a bad sport lobby! I assume he blew up too many personal vehicles whilst avoiding people trying to get my bounty!

and my final one for now.....

Was in the base invaders mission last night with some randoms so I unlocked my car, after the mission had finished I get spawn killed by one of the players I was hosting and he jumped into my elgy and proceeded to drive away! I was like "oh no you don't" and turned access to crew and friends only. As he stepped out of the car his face was me with a sniper bullet. It wasn't a pleasant affair for him at all and he decided to leave. When I finally got to my car I then noticed it was about 2 foot away from being destroyed in a lake.

Thank god for personal access to cars being able to kick random players out of it.

The end... for now

CaptainBruce
  • CaptainBruce

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 07:01 PM

Night falls across the Los Santos skyline. The night was beautiful and the city mine for the taking. I needed to make a quick score. My ride is looking mighty fine but there are always improvements to be made. I must be better, stronger, faster! More than ever hour after our work is never over!

Low level thugs were roaming the streets wrecking havock and causing chaos. It was my job to hunt them down. Not because it was the right thing to do, but because I live for the thrill of the hunt!

I opened my map to locate my first target. I hear ramblings of players on the comms and I know one of them will shortly feel the swift and unyeilding pain of my justice. I ride up to a tractor trailer and begin my assault. At the first bullet stike on the outside of his vehicle he begins to yell.

"Fight me like a man! Guns are for Pussies!" He says.

I accept his challenge!

I shall not be denied the delicious taste of sweet, sweet victory! He hops out of his 18 wheeler as I jump out of my whip. He's wearing nothing but runners shorts. The fool! I give him the finger to illicit his rage! Then I charge in for the kill!

I rush directly towards him and POW! I clock him so hard his unborn children feel it! I kick him in the knee which makes him loose balance then land another strong right to his jaw. He falls flat on his face.

"Who's the pussy now?" I say.

He respawns and challenges me again.

"Alright, alright. Lets see you do that again!" He says as he proceeds to put a motorcycle helmet onto his head. (Still only in sneakers and running shorts)

I rush in and start trading puches with him left and right! My health bar still low from our first bout. I dodge his powerful right hook! Capitalizing on the opportunity he gave me I counter attack slamming him in the motorcycle helmet for the final blow!

"Hacks! I call hacks!" He says, to justify the outcome to himself.

I laugh and drive away in glee as begin to pursue my next victim. Perhaps this next one will actually be a challenge.

To be continued...

• NinjaHenrike likes this

Saul G Man
  • Saul G Man

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:12 PM

I was messing around in my tank, fighting with police and trying to kill a pain in the ass fighter jet when I shot someone. I felt pretty bad about it as he was near his apartment doing nothing. Anyway, he was back outside it a couple of minutes later and I drove past, beeped the horn, got out and let him have a shot.

A while later he was at lsc with his car. I was driving through the lane bit, I didn't even know it was him but he was cautiously approaching the tank with his corquette. He beeped his horn, I jumped out and we basically swapped vehicle's. What was good about him getting in the tank was that he shot the guy I kept missing in a fighter jet earlier when I was messing around and the fighter jet guy spawned close to me and I killed him twice :D

mcrow5
  • mcrow5

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:43 PM Edited by mcrow5, 24 October 2013 - 10:44 PM.

I was at LSC selling a car, came out and got shot, so I respawned and went after him, but he shot me again haha. So I call Lester and got myself off the radar, he has no idea where I am. I find a nice fast-ish car and go and chase him, he cant drive at all, crashes within 10 seconds, I sticky bomb his car, wait for him to go off and blow him up. He quits the lobby  :lol:

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 10:50 PM

I had a LOL moment earlier. I pick up a heli at the Vespucci helipad and just take a lazy flight over the city, end up landing on a building that loads of players are crowded near. Looking down I see a gunfight between players and cops, with one guy in particular seemingly getting singled out. I land near him and he jumps on the side of the heli. I instantly get a 3 star level, presumably because that's what he had at the time, and take off to get away. After flying high over the city, I get a horrible, undeniable urge to ditch the chopper (I had a 'chute). After I dive out, I swivel the camera to watch the chopper, and the player, explode into the ground. I had a $9000 bounty on me before my feet even touched the ground.
  • Joonas08Joonas likes this

xViLLn
  • xViLLn

Rat

• Members

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:14 PM

come out of LSC guy blows my car up, I respawn near him as hes driving away, shoot at him and after a few bullets his car blows up and I receive the dunce cap, now I cant play with my buddies for two days im so bored

soggyinvert
  • soggyinvert

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 03:55 AM

Was driving through the vine wood hills one time, and suddenly see a player coming up fast behind me in a cop car.
He chucks his sirens on and tailgates me the next couple of blocks, I was quite startled with this and not sure what to do as he could have started shooting at me ages ago..
So i pull over calmly, he patiently parks his squad car up behind me and slowly walks over while I sit in the car looking for the "present drivers licence button" lol.
I was really nervous at this point, he was carrying an Uzi on him. But I figured this might just be a really cool role player guy, he walks up and stands at my drivers door looking at me. This was probably for only a couple of seconds but It felt like eternity, just one trigger press from either of us could end badly for the other..
Sadly, the guy then riddles me with bullets.. And I end up getting into a massive battle with him after I respawn.
At one point, we were on opposite sides of this mountain, trying to push our cars to the summit first, I get there a second before him, and as he approaches the top, I use his hood as a ramp and go plummeting to the base! Was good fun actually
  • vanRooney30 likes this

Machinehead2332
  • Machinehead2332

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 06:37 AM

I'll never forget the second mission of GTAO. Myself and 3 others successfully stole the drugs and delivered them. After the cutscene, the 4 of us were standing in a circle for about 30 seconds. No one moving, no one speaking. Everyone unsure where to go from here. I was the first to snap out of this confusion and I whipped out my pistol and killed all 3 of my now former team mates.

A perfect way to start GTA Online.

TheInsider
  • TheInsider

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:21 AM

Was in a game listening to this kid (sounded like 15) talk about how he just got enough money for the Adder. As he came out of LSC, I killed him, took the car, and he could literally not figure out how to get me out of it. He had no idea that you could simply kick everyone out of your car in the quick menu, so he ended up chasing me around the map for his car for almost an hour. Eventually, I left it at a spot for him with a nice sticky bomb planted on it. My friend and I couldn't stop laughing. I left after that, but I hope the kid at least had insurance on the car. 

• vanRooney30 likes this

SOHC_VTEC
  • SOHC_VTEC

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

8 man granger drive by with combat mg and ap pistols/stickies.
  • tenpennyisplainevil likes this

Gibbzy101
  • Gibbzy101

DO ONE!

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:47 AM

Please keep these coming. So funny!

DwnShft2Xcelr8
  • DwnShft2Xcelr8

Hove Beach Gangsta

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

I found a car that Simeon wanted. I drove over to LSC to have it repainted. Just as I'm pulling up to LSC, another player drives out of there. I thought because I had my Passive Mode enabled, I'd be fine. I mean, R* isn't THAT stupid to make a Passive Mode not work in your car, right?
I drive into LSC, respray the whip, drive out and this douchebag riddles me with bullets, killing me. He then steals the car and gets chased by police. I turned my mic on and told him to let me hop in with him, that we'll both get paid. He kept driving away. I then stole another car and a pursuit started. I told him this was his last chance. He kept driving, though, so I decided it was time for revenge.
I followed him all the way to Simeon's lock up at the port. Just as he's about to enter the garage, I toss a sticky bomb on the car and blow it up. Unfortunately, I was too close and died, too. It was worth it, though.
I then said, "Bitch." He left the session once he respawned. Good thinking because I was planning on killing him some more.

Clennan
  • Clennan

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:11 PM

First time poster on here, so be gentle!

Before I launch into some stories, despite all the issues that have come with the game, I have been fortunate enough to be able to forgive Rockstar for some of the negatives that have come with the launch because I can honestly say that I have had some of the best gaming times on here. I play with three or four close friends (in real life friends!) who are dotted around the country.

The most recent epic fun times have involved the following episodes;

1. Prison Break

After completing a gang war and crate drop, my friend and I were spinning through mountainous area close to the dam and eventually lost the cops. My Elegy loves to go airborne and after a few enormous jumps, got the mother stuck in a tree (photos can be found on our Crew page - AOTW). My friend calls for extraction and we were soon on our way to the airstrip to pick up some of our own flying beasts. After listening to the pilot talk about how we was hungover, we were soon over the prison. My buddy asks if I have ever been inside and how he has never survived for more than 30 seconds one inside... Before he knew it, I was screaming "LEEEEROY JENKINS" and parachuting dead centre into the middle of the compound. He follows suit and lands sweetly right on the middle building, cover available everywhere. Unfortunately, I fudged my landing and ended up on the ground where I was subjected to prison guard and police helicopter grief. "You gotta get back up here, this is so much fun" my friend shouted as he proceeded to snipe out helicopter pilots and singing "Who's gonna FLY you home?!".

I had a better idea. "Hang tight, I'll be back".

When I returned in a Buzzard, he had three helicopters circling him. Within 10 seconds, all choppers were down and the wreckage falling down all around him. "I had my scope aimed right at a pilot's head and before I could shoot, it turned into a screaming ball of flame!". I can only imagine what that would have looked like. After 10 minutes of fighting off the forces, we each had 5 stars and xp was going up and up. Eventually, the 5.0 got the better of me and was full of holes before my parachute even hit the ground. My friend was still alive! Another of my buddies entered the lobby at this point and we converged on the airstrip to find more support for our convict friend! By this point, the lobby was full and everyone was keen to get their flying wings; getting in the air was a problem. My new teammate disappeared off in the other direction to the prison and shortly returned in a fighter jet. We cleared the way and the incarcerated was able to escape on foot, get in an FIB vehicle, get in the air and lose his 5 stars! 45 mins of gameplay and it was absolutely breathtaking.

I won't do anymore right now in great detail but I have taken some amazing selfies, standing in my apartment with my friend in a buzzard, exploding rockets on my window and then parachuting into the side of the building.

• Ravey Davey and Gibbzy101 like this

Vespucci Hipster
  • Vespucci Hipster

Snitch

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 02:59 PM

My friend just finished buying a new outfit at Binco's clothing. As he walked out I sprinted up to him and puched him to the ground. I hit him so hard I knocked his new hat and sunglasses off his characters face.

He was laughing so hard that I pulled up in a car and ran them over and then he pulled out a shotgun and killed me in my car as I was doing burnouts over his new hat
  • M3mn0ch_1987 likes this

RelDeal
  • RelDeal

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 07:26 PM

Meet a pretty big crew last night whole in free roam and wanted to join in on some of the fun they were having. Forgot I had a bounty and 6 of them started chasing me. After about 2 mins they gave up and I was award the bounty(I had already had it for some time) , then they decide to go to the strip club.
I started talking to one of the members and he said it was cool if I hung out with them as long as I don't try to kill them. Well I get there and they are all wait for me like a firing squad and blow up my car. After I respawned I drove away and waited for them to go into the club, I called lester to disappear for a few minutes and put stick bombs on their trucks. I fired a couple shots and the all ran out thinking I was shooting there trucks and then boom!!! Blow up 7 personal vehicles and they started screaming and shoot at me. Switched off my console to avoid bad sport and paying for there cars. They left several dirty messages in my inbox...I love revenge!
  • falan60 likes this

jtn2k
  • jtn2k

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

I was chasing a bounty at the sandy shores area. I was i my car, he was in his car. After some chasing he drove towards the jump that leads into the lake by Trevor's trailer. We both had full speed, as he was about to jump into the lake I threw a sticky at his car.

He managed to jump out of the car mid-air from the jump as it exploded and into the lake. I was right on his tail and jumped out of my car mid-air too. He tried to swim away from me underwater, but i caught up with him and stabbed him to death underwater. Awesome bounty hunt.

• OurJud likes this

OurJud
  • OurJud

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 09:53 PM

I was chasing a bounty at the sandy shores area. I was i my car, he was in his car. After some chasing he drove towards the jump that leads into the lake by Trevor's trailer. We both had full speed, as he was about to jump into the lake I threw a sticky at his car.

He managed to jump out of the car mid-air from the jump as it exploded and into the lake. I was right on his tail and jumped out of my car mid-air too. He tried to swim away from me underwater, but i caught up with him and stabbed him to death underwater. Awesome bounty hunt.

Good story! Do you reckon if you shot into the water where you thought he was, the bullets would penetrate and hit him?

• jtn2k likes this

gnad1992
  • gnad1992

f*ck off

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:03 PM Edited by gnad1992, 25 October 2013 - 10:03 PM.

f*cktard dumbass asshole from my crew tried to kill me with a LAZER jet

20 mins ago

jtn2k
  • jtn2k

Midnight Toker

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by jtn2k, 25 October 2013 - 10:06 PM.

I dont know really.. Didn't have the time to stop before we both jumped into the lake because I was right behind him. Plus we jumped really far. Full speed! I dont think i would have seen him underwater from land.

Never tried shooting at people through the surface of the water. Wonder if it works!

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:14 PM

random fun. remember using the tunnel digger to steal the gold on single player? go inside that tunnel using the entrance under the bridge. driving a mini copper type car and have as many of your friends do the same. part of the tunnel is a full pipe and you can hamster wheel with the mini copper and do tricks driving on the ceiling.
  • ShadowMercure likes this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:28 PM

I was playing a bit ago and decided to rob a store with my mic on. Apparently Sandmunch the clerk thinks me speaking calmly and giving specific instructions is scarier than any gun.

I just said "come on, give me the money. I don't feel like wasting the 15¢ bullet on you..." Other people in other server thought it was pretty funny. Normally you have some 10-year-old screaming into the mic but here I was having a casual chat with the cheap labor.

I walked in and said good morning. you have a lovely store with a wonderful selection. say hello to the wife and have a nice day. clerk is freaking out and then pulls out a shotgun when I turn around. what a jerk.

OurJud
  • OurJud

Playa

• Members

Posted 25 October 2013 - 10:44 PM

I was playing a bit ago and decided to rob a store with my mic on. Apparently Sandmunch the clerk thinks me speaking calmly and giving specific instructions is scarier than any gun.

I just said "come on, give me the money. I don't feel like wasting the 15¢ bullet on you..." Other people in other server thought it was pretty funny. Normally you have some 10-year-old screaming into the mic but here I was having a casual chat with the cheap labor.

I walked in and said good morning. you have a lovely store with a wonderful selection. say hello to the wife and have a nice day. clerk is freaking out and then pulls out a shotgun when I turn around. what a jerk.

What, you mean the AIs haven't been programmed to understand the entire English vocabulary? :D

Minrath
  • Minrath

Mullet Squad Master

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

I was in the forest...enjoying the fresh air and such...when a wild Adder attacked me! I had to retaliate in self defense with my AK...it didn't die at first, but I eventually made it catch fire and ESPLODE!

Go me.

Zodape
  • Zodape

Brilliant Gentleman

• Members
  • Argentina

Posted 26 October 2013 - 03:24 AM

In passive mode, checking ammunation. I get out and the first thing I see is a guy shooting at me with a carbine behind the Buccaneer I was using for temporary transport. So yeah, he kept shooting at me. He used about 3 or 4 full extended carbine mags on me, as I was just standing there repeating the Bird animation over and over. He then proceeds to shoot my car's tires and drives away. No big deal, since I found a Blista and a Dominator right around the corner.

swishmantastic
  • swishmantastic

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 06:43 AM

0_0.jpg

gasleak in a tunnel....

Photoman
  • Photoman

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 07:35 AM

BEST EXPERIENCE THUS FAR ONLINE!!!

I am level 61 and have been here since oct 1st, after the first few days of being killed time and time again by other players I started playing solo or invite only.  I have done most missions up to this point by myself and I love the "Extradition" one by Martin and can do it by myself, grab a fighter jet at Trevor's field, shoot down the plane, shoot the DA's car, parachute out, call Lester on the way down, then take the briefcase to Martin.

I decided tonight to invite others, we had a full crew of 6, 4 of them just wanted to kill each other like free roam bad sport lobby or something.  I was in a jet so it did not matter, took out the plane and the DA, parachuted down and another guy grabbed the briefcase, he stopped, honked his horn I got in and we finished the mission together.  Sent him a friend request, got mixed up with coke on my phone, have tried it several times by myself and failed everytime, he joined and we completed it, then went to his garage and he had a sheriff SUV, he asked if I wanted one.  He then took me to the airport to get a chopper, then to sandy shores and he got me a sheriff SUV. 

Best experience I have had online yet. 

cml41
  • cml41

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 08:52 AM

BEST EXPERIENCE THUS FAR ONLINE!!!

I am level 61 and have been here since oct 1st, after the first few days of being killed time and time again by other players I started playing solo or invite only.  I have done most missions up to this point by myself and I love the "Extradition" one by Martin and can do it by myself, grab a fighter jet at Trevor's field, shoot down the plane, shoot the DA's car, parachute out, call Lester on the way down, then take the briefcase to Martin.

I decided tonight to invite others, we had a full crew of 6, 4 of them just wanted to kill each other like free roam bad sport lobby or something.  I was in a jet so it did not matter, took out the plane and the DA, parachuted down and another guy grabbed the briefcase, he stopped, honked his horn I got in and we finished the mission together.  Sent him a friend request, got mixed up with coke on my phone, have tried it several times by myself and failed everytime, he joined and we completed it, then went to his garage and he had a sheriff SUV, he asked if I wanted one.  He then took me to the airport to get a chopper, then to sandy shores and he got me a sheriff SUV. 

Best experience I have had online yet. 

You'd probably have more experiences like this if you would play online with people more instead of by yourself all the time.

Mendelson Shape
  • Mendelson Shape

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 October 2013 - 10:53 AM

One of my first missions for gerald, I throw out invites to the session and a lvl 60odd joins so I figure we will get it done quick. We drive down to the deal and hop out, I take cover behind my car while leeeeroy charges in and gets gunned down using up our single respawn. He slows down a tad then and we clean up, grab the stash and burn back to gerald's house. Loitering at the entrance are 4 or 5 gang members blocking the road so my partner who is driving revs the engine and sounds the horn, which they didn't appreciate, pulling their guns and riddling us like mr white in reservoir dogs. Mission failed.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users