Share Your Stories

2,873 replies to this topic
SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

I was just playing Satellite Communication, and this guy picks up the truck, and decided to drive off the steepest part of Mt. Vinewood. I stayed at the top, thinking he was going to crash, but he survived, and we passed the mission! I've never seen somebody off-road with a trailer-rigged Semi, and survive. Lmao

• TezST likes this

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

So, I kept calling a Titan in for another guy who had apparently never flown one before. I don't think the guy was able to fly. Let's call him Bob. So the first time, Bob and I were getting into the plane, but the whole plane glitched, TELEPORTED INTO THE AIR, fell down and exploded. That's when the asshole(let's call him Dan) came in. We spawned another Titan, and when we were about to take off, Dan came along in his Buzzard and started exploding us with his rockets. Basically, we spent the next half hour not being able to fly any planes because Dan was being an asshole and blowing up every plane or helicopter we spawned. Dan died when I smashed my Buzzard into his plane and exploded. Anyways, right before I logged off, something wierd happend. I spawned a Titan and opened the cargo doors, except the whole Titan sorta glitched. When I drove the car inside, the car was floating inside the Titan but still working. When I switched to an outside view....THE CAR WAS LITERALLY CAUSING THE TITAN TO START HOVERING UP INTO THE AIR! So all you could see was a Titan(with the nose of the plane pointed downwards) flying straight up into the air. Until my car hit an "air bump" and the Titan exploded, exploding my Entity XF and killing me...

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

Functioning alcoholic

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:13 AM

Here is some real fun... Go to the military base... get yourself a jet, Fly around (if you have a headset) find someone in a airplane or helicopter, circle them in the jet and say "this is a protected airspace, identify yourself or you will be shot down" usually, they wont say anything..... BOOM shot down. I have done this quite a bit recently, its a lot of fun. That is my story. 

• dandann93, MrPlow and vozi45 like this

Berrics7
  • Berrics7

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:04 AM Edited by Berrics7, 07 February 2014 - 07:09 AM.

So I'm roaming around in freemode, full lobby. I notice a high priority vehicle just popped up. Usually I ignore it in full lobbies since I'm typically not the only one after it, but this time I decided to try. I arrive to the car with zero conflict between other players. As I approach the car, I see its...A TAILGATOR!

I freaked out because I wanted this one for myself. I mapped my apartment on the GPS, which was located right in the middle of the city. Yeah, definitely gonna get killed if I try getting over there. So I went to the Dynasty 8 property site on my phone and ended up buying the Eclipse Towers, APT 40 because it was the closest distance. Ended up spending all of my money in the process, but who cares, I was going to finally own a Tailgator!. So I'm rushing over to my new apartment, heart beating fast, checking the map for any white dots near me. I finally arrive and when I pull up to put my new car into the garage I get " You cannot put this vehicle in your garage". Yeah...I should have known better.

At least I have a new apartment :bored:

• Angelic, ll Noble 6 ll, RDH1983 and 1 other like this

Myoyoy
  • Myoyoy

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:06 AM

I put 9 stickies on a car, and politely messaged him
yippie kai yeah motherf*cker

I drove the car into his car and blew him up.

No you didn't. 5 is the max amount of stickies you can use, and 5 stickies won't blow up a tank. Sorry.

you can use as many stickies as you want,just cos the game says you cant,just keep chucking as many as you want!!

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

So I'm roaming around in freemode, full lobby. I notice a high priority vehicle just popped up. Usually I ignore it in full lobbies since I'm typically not the only one after it, but this time I decided to try. I arrive to the car with zero conflict between other players. As I approach the car, I see its...A TAILGATOR!

I freaked out because I wanted this one for myself. I mapped my apartment on the GPS, which was located right in the middle of the city. Yeah, definitely gonna get killed if I try getting over there. So I went to the Dynasty 8 property site on my phone and ended up buying the Eclipse Towers, APT 40 because it was the closest distance. Ended up spending all of my money in the process, but who cares, I was going to finally own a Tailgator!. So I'm rushing over to my new apartment, heart beating fast, checking the map for any white dots near me. I finally arrive and when I pull up to put my new car into the garage I get " You cannot put this vehicle in your garage". Yeah...I should have known better.

Because its classed as a "mission specific" vehicle,

What you should of done is go to LSC and buy tracker and insurance,

Then park it outside your garage (you cannot drive it in as you will get the same message)

Walk in and drive any vehicle out and back in again,

BAM!! tailgater will be in your garage.

Now you will be able to drive it in and out just like any other vehicle.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:22 AM

Then park it outside your garage (you cannot drive it in as you will get the same message)

Exactly what I've just had to do to get this in Lola's collection

0_0.jpg

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:33 AM

Park it and pull out another vehicle, it will be in your garage. (assuming you put a tracker on it) . It happens with every vehicle I steal from a mission, Phoenix and meriweather Jeep. 

Berrics7
  • Berrics7

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:44 AM Edited by Berrics7, 07 February 2014 - 10:44 AM.

jcph3
  • jcph3

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:46 AM

I was just playing Satellite Communication, and this guy picks up the truck, and decided to drive off the steepest part of Mt. Vinewood. I stayed at the top, thinking he was going to crash, but he survived, and we passed the mission! I've never seen somebody off-road with a trailer-rigged Semi, and survive. Lmao

Yes, I had a partner pull that yesterday and he got away with it, he tried it again and hit a pole and destroyed the trailer. Why take chances like that? There's no time limit.

Berrics7
  • Berrics7

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

Park it and pull out another vehicle, it will be in your garage. (assuming you put a tracker on it) . It happens with every vehicle I steal from a mission, Phoenix and meriweather Jeep. 

Oh...well I actually got it before I read this haha 

Story

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

I put 9 stickies on a car, and politely messaged him
yippie kai yeah motherf*cker

I drove the car into his car and blew him up.

No you didn't. 5 is the max amount of stickies you can use, and 5 stickies won't blow up a tank. Sorry.

you can use as many stickies as you want,just cos the game says you cant,just keep chucking as many as you want!!
When you chuck sticky #6, sticky #1 disappears and so on. Or at least that's what has always happened for me.

am30
  • am30

Irn Bru ftw

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:50 PM

It's easier to wait until it appears on the list of cars Simeon sends you.  Couple laps round the golf club and there it is, just sitting there waiting to live in your garage.  grab the car, tracker and insurance on at LSC and straight back to your garage.  No waiting or messing about.  Did it last night.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:55 PM

It's easier to wait until it appears on the list of cars Simeon sends you.  Couple laps round the golf club and there it is, just sitting there waiting to live in your garage.  grab the car, tracker and insurance on at LSC and straight back to your garage.  No waiting or messing about.  Did it last night.

Thats what she was trying to do but it didn't seem to want to work. she got bored and sent Simeon a Jackal that passed, then he asked for a HPV and it was the Tailgater. Lola was well chuffed

rampage08
  • rampage08

I do not fear, for you are with me...

• Members

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:32 AM

Thats what she was trying to do but it didn't seem to want to work. she got bored and sent Simeon a Jackal that passed, then he asked for a HPV and it was the Tailgater. Lola was well chuffed

Suddenly i remember getting my Tailgater as stock as possible and put a remote bomb in it. Parked it near the downtown LSC for fun. Lol im an asshole.
  • MrPlow and Berrics7 like this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:53 PM

So I'm pretty much AFK, in passive mode, standing on something so no one can run me over or fire truck me.  Anyway, I'm not really doing anything when I just decide to check the map out of curiosity.  I see that someone is using the Vinewood LSC, and there is a player right outside the LSC, aimed towards it.  As soon as the LSC guy leaves, it says that the guy waiting outside killed him.

LSC guy = Killer

Camper = Goon

Anyway, I figured Goon just blasted him with an assault rifle or something as soon as Killer exited, because Goon has nothing better to do in his life.  So then I see that Killer spawns outside the LSC area, and is killed by Goon right away.  This repeats about another 3-4 times, Goon killing Killer as soon as he is in his sight.  I recognized how slow the dot was moving...

Tank.

I called up Pegasus, and got my Rhino, driving over to Vinewood as "Goon killed Killer" kept appearing on my screen over and over, until I finally got there, blowing Goon up.  I turned my turret to Killer, seeing what he would do but he was just standing still, when I received the in-game text, "Thanks a bunch."  I was really glad to meet a player that isn't a hostile idiot, since these types of people are one-in-a-million.  You can guess what happened next, Goon escaped to passive mode.  I drove my tank over to him, seeing him hiding behind a barrier, doing The Bird because I couldn't get him.

That only works against dumb tank users like himself, as it only gives me satisfaction since I'm immensely limiting his gameplay.  Killer comes over in a Dominator, and just waits next to Goon.  We waiting and waiting, I guess Goon expected us to leave at some point, until he tried to make a break for it.  Killer rushed him with the Dominator, running him over immediately as I blew up Goon's Entity, not having to pay any insurance costs of course.  Then Goon deactivated Passive mode and Killer shot him down, and I blew him up as soon as he respawned.  Then the wimp goes into passive mode again, and tried to get me angry by doing the jerk animation on this slightly-elevated platform.  I smacked him off it with the turret, and repeatedly crushed a blown-up police car against him until he died, resulting in him leaving the game.

He mad. 

• GroundZero, Edwin, SAUL_SILVER and 6 others like this

305sBoyJR
  • 305sBoyJR

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 05:56 PM

There was a massive car meet over by Los santos customs. Most were adders and Entity xf s. I was in my buzzard at the time and well... The rest speaks for it self. A lot of cars got ruined and I was a bad sport sadly

Comical

Obviously
  • Obviously

Member Title

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 07:41 PM

So I'm pretty much AFK, in passive mode, standing on something so no one can run me over or fire truck me.  Anyway, I'm not really doing anything when I just decide to check the map out of curiosity.  I see that someone is using the Vinewood LSC, and there is a player right outside the LSC, aimed towards it.  As soon as the LSC guy leaves, it says that the guy waiting outside killed him.

LSC guy = Killer

Camper = Goon

Anyway, I figured Goon just blasted him with an assault rifle or something as soon as Killer exited, because Goon has nothing better to do in his life.  So then I see that Killer spawns outside the LSC area, and is killed by Goon right away.  This repeats about another 3-4 times, Goon killing Killer as soon as he is in his sight.  I recognized how slow the dot was moving...

Tank.

I called up Pegasus, and got my Rhino, driving over to Vinewood as "Goon killed Killer" kept appearing on my screen over and over, until I finally got there, blowing Goon up.  I turned my turret to Killer, seeing what he would do but he was just standing still, when I received the in-game text, "Thanks a bunch."  I was really glad to meet a player that isn't a hostile idiot, since these types of people are one-in-a-million.  You can guess what happened next, Goon escaped to passive mode.  I drove my tank over to him, seeing him hiding behind a barrier, doing The Bird because I couldn't get him.

That only works against dumb tank users like himself, as it only gives me satisfaction since I'm immensely limiting his gameplay.  Killer comes over in a Dominator, and just waits next to Goon.  We waiting and waiting, I guess Goon expected us to leave at some point, until he tried to make a break for it.  Killer rushed him with the Dominator, running him over immediately as I blew up Goon's Entity, not having to pay any insurance costs of course.  Then Goon deactivated Passive mode and Killer shot him down, and I blew him up as soon as he respawned.  Then the wimp goes into passive mode again, and tried to get me angry by doing the jerk animation on this slightly-elevated platform.  I smacked him off it with the turret, and repeatedly crushed a blown-up police car against him until he died, resulting in him leaving the game.

He mad. 

Justice.

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2014 - 08:43 PM Edited by fofofofofofofofo, 08 February 2014 - 08:45 PM.

I finally got my invite lobby filled with 16 people today, so i thought hey, lets put a car in a titan! Anyways we finally accomplished it. There was an entity and an adder in the titan(both with 2 players inside) and 5 people in the titan. We got pretty far, from the airport to near the vinewood sign. But when i was going to turn to not hit a building, the adder exploded, destroying the titan and entity. I got $20k worth of insurance, but it was pretty epic. Except when the adder exploded, the titan still had 1 engine working, but the plane did a BARREL ROLL WHILE ON FIRE and lost a wing...Was pretty amazing though :D
Edit: sadly my internet connection is acting like a piece of sh*t now, so every time i join the lobby, 5 seconds later i get "Lost connection due to unexpected network error" :(
  • dandann93 likes this

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 February 2014 - 10:32 PM

Wow Lester's reveal blip saved me in a DM , started 4-5.....but I guess the 3 others on my team were buddies and they left together, leaving me 1-5....to 25 kills....I won. Hahahaha 25-11...

Cool story bro. I know. Lol.

pokemon4ever
  • pokemon4ever

Bustre

• Members
  • Bhutan

Posted 09 February 2014 - 12:02 AM Edited by pokemon4ever, 09 February 2014 - 12:10 AM.

I used my tank for like the first time. I was messing with two guys and one of them was a bitch who kept trying to trash talk me. I was sending him random phone messages lol. I was griefing them pretty good and soon others joined in, all in good fun. One guy came and I got him twice. Then he got a buzzard and killed me. Another guy came who I also put to sleep a few times. He gets a tank and blasts me, didn't expect that. I'm like f*ck it, I call for a tank. I go to where all these 4 are duking it out, it's near the helicopter area that is next to the water. So the buzzard guy sees me first and is like 'oh sh*t he's got a tank'. I start firing at him as tries to fly away from me. I don't know why he was scared in the first place lol. I get him on my third shot and he goes down majestically. I was like OH DAMN, this thing is pretty cool. Next I catch up with the tank guy, and he says 'TANK WAR'. We just blast each other until his blows up. My tank is pretty damaged but i soldier on. Then I find the two original busters, who are foot and trying to run along the canal and escape me(LMAO). I actually can't see them that well on my screen, so I just take random shots along the wall. Then he says a smart ass remark and I finally get alongside them and let loose. They both die in the same shot and do this awesome ragdoll animation. After that, I take the tank to an intersection and sticky it up. I climb a building and wait for one of them to try stealing it but nobody shows up. So I left the server.

Wow Lester's reveal blip saved me in a DM , started 4-5.....but I guess the 3 others on my team were buddies and they left together, leaving me 1-5....to 25 kills....I won. Hahahaha 25-11...

Cool story bro. I know. Lol.

The off the radar thing is a great option. I use it a lot to get surprise kills on those who mess with me or when I'm holed down and need a path out. It's pure comedy. I once got like 3 kills with it, that's the most I've gotten in one minute.

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 02:14 AM

the greatest moment in gtaO.

for me anyway.

i was coming out of the tunnel by the fort when a player fires missiles at me from a jet. i go down the road a bit and do a 180. speed up towards the hill to get into the base and the guy fires more missiles at me. i hit the hill, catch some major air and explode. we both spawn out in the swamp at the same time and he is pissed.

i just killed his laser with my buccaneer. man i wish i recorded my game play.

it will never happen again.

• GTA Banjo and Argahawk like this

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica

Posted 09 February 2014 - 07:46 AM

Warning: Pic heavy in the spoiler section

Just sniped my first tank not 10 minutes ago. The story leading up to it is the real highlight though.

Having just unlocked the heavy sniper a few levels before, I figured I'd give it a test run to see if it was as great as people on here made it out to be. So I flew around Los Santos and building hopped, sniping any and everyone who wandered into my scope.

This went on for about 20 minutes until one of Simeons HPV's popped up on the map. Since I was already in royale douche mode, I decided to call for my Annihilator and sharpen up my heli skills by shooting the poor low level who decided to nab it. I ended up totaling the bird, but respawned close enough to get a kill on the guy and steal the HPV (which was a Patriot).

I drove it to the nearest LSC, repaired it and fit it with an ignition bomb, and drove out. Just as I had suspected, the low level Joe had followed me there in a stolen Zion and rammed into me as soon as I came out. I jumped out of the Patriot to portray defense, and charged at him fists ablaze. His SMG made short work of me, but I just sat back and laughed as I watched him hop straight into the booby trapped Patriot.

Boom.

In typical GTA: O fashion, he spawned close by, only to be cut down by my Combat MG. I then took the stolen Zion (which had somehow survived the Patriot's explosion), resprayed it, and fitted it with an ignition bomb. I drove out to find the low level joe down the street. I drove towards him slowly, and you guessed it, he killed me. However, he made the same mistake twice and jumped in the rigged Zion.

Boom. Car bomber tattoo and award acquired.

I have no clue if he felt that he had to have vengeance after being duped twice, or if he simply had a never give up attitude, because it led to a cockstomping of 5 to 21 kills as he tried and failed to revenge kill me.

Now, during all this time, there was this kid on the mic asking people to join his clan. Funnily enough, he managed to get one person who also had a mic to join. In the midst of my one sided battle with low level Joe, the new blood sent me 2 clan invites in-game, and 2 messages via PSN. (This is the pic heavy part)

Spoiler

1 - 0. Still waiting for the "or die" part mang.

• Cakelover21 likes this

CJXJ220
  • CJXJ220

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 09 February 2014 - 10:51 AM

Got some sweet revenge in a race on Cutting Coroners.

I was in a Blista and this other clown in an Issi spun me out at one of the first checkpoints.  I caught up to him on the next lap, and overtook him again when he clipped a streetlight.  He caught up again, and as soon as his hood appeared at the bottom of my screen, I hit the brakes.  He overshot and spun himself out when he clipped my bumper as he passed in front of me.  

Didn't win the race but I finished 2nd less than a second behind.

The other fun thing I did recently was clearing Titan of a Job with a friend of mine by rushing the hangar in a fire truck and hosing everyone down while my friend sat out on the runway with a sniper rifle and picked off the ones who got back up after their bath.

SKient
  • SKient

Not every multiplayer game is hack-proof....

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 09 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

Had a DM at Cargo and well somehow..a kid takes the lead by 30 kills after 10 minutes(no kill score,15 min).I was close like 20 and when the timer was almost close,I made a stupid decision to rush at him...he had a sticky bomb ready to throw at me(I was beside him near the containers),I rushed at him and well died BUT he commit suicide and the final score was...Me 46,Kid 45 should of been a draw(if there was any)but I laugh in relive and he was angrily shouting at me on how I "hack" my way to victory.Probably he didn't saw his "mistake".Typical,always blaming high k/d players of hacking in DM/TDM.Got back to free mode with him and he starts spawn killing me while shouting (roughly translated from Malay...)"Pig","I'm more better than you","you talk like a girl".....yes kids in Malaysia get early access on foul words.Since I'm more of a save my life,save my money type of player after post 1.09.I just leave the session  and never see him again plus I was outrank because I was 69 (lol) and he was 145 so yeah.I don't wanna waste my time handling kids unless they keep talking all "gangsta" well then all aboard the Tank and Troll Train..(Triple T) but mostly the Troll Train.

sid_vicious74
  • sid_vicious74

sir fuka

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 09 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

I had a loud mouth, red neck yank talking sh** into mic saying how he was the man, and hated mexicans ..... and for this other guy(mexican??) to come and kill him.  being the good guy that i am i thought i would go have a look.   so i sat on a roof watching it go down. after he got mex a couple of spawn kill a thought enough is enough.and sniped him. he starts going on about me being a scope head..... another couple of kills for me.  i hate loud mouth pri**s that dont know when to shut up.  (he was 50+ levels above me)

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

All your gold are belong to us.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:32 AM

The friendliest bounty hunter

I had this bounty of $9000 on my head, and a few other people had bounties too. I called up my buzzard and hunted them down, then once they were all gone, someone came to collect my bounty. I shot them out of the air, then I switched to a Luxor to try to fly away. Suddenly the same player came in a buzzard and shot at me. I was dodging every rocket until I got too cocky and was blown up. He texted me with "GG" (good game, in case you didn't know). I texted him the same thing back, but with a smiley face at the end. He came and picked me up in his buzzard, added me as a friend, and we started to collect plane drops together, started hunter other groups of players, and ended up fighting against 2 other players for control of a parking garage. When our buzzard went down, we both parachuted down together, shooter at the police below us with our guns.

Man, it was one HELL of an experience.

• TezST likes this

Strikeslip
  • Strikeslip

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 10 February 2014 - 03:31 PM

I had just respawned and was looking for revenge, but didn't have my car.  Another guy came driving by, stopped, and honked.  It thought, cool, maybe if I put in a GPS to the guy that just killed me, he'll not only bring me there, but help me exact revenge.

I got in, he drove a few car lengths, stopped, got out, and shot me while I was stuck sitting in his car!

That was pretty funny!

• TezST likes this

ijustcameheretobeeotch
  • ijustcameheretobeeotch

Soldier

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 04:19 PM

0_0.jpg

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 10 February 2014 - 05:37 PM Edited by ll Noble 6 ll, 10 February 2014 - 06:16 PM.

Logged back into Freemode after doing some races with friends and had a $1,000 bounty from stealing a car for LCS sale later on.  Had just done a water race while a friend watched (joined mid-way) and he points out that someone is making a beeline toward me on the radar, so must be in a plane/jet.  Thought it might be fun to see how long I could last, so I hopped on a Sea-Doo sitting in the water nearby and headed out to sea.  When the guy shows up, he's in a jet from Zancudo, but instead of locking on with missiles, he's trying to shoot me with the machine guns.

"Okay," I think.  "I know how to deal with this..."  Every time he does a flyby, I reverse direction and head toward him, shortening the amount of aim time he has and lessening his chances of hitting me.  As I do this, my friend on the beach is calling out which direction he's going (I'm on a jet ski and getting colossal amounts of air from the waves, making following the jet somewhat difficult).

Three times, this guy makes passes with machine guns roaring.  Each time, he's getting lower and lower to the waves, until the last pass, he's skimming the water and I'm wondering how he's not crashing.  He can't touch me, however, since the waves are chucking me up and down and I keep turning into his flight path.

Fourth time, he comes around and makes a beeline at me. 

"He's going to ram you," my friend calls out.

"Oh yeah?"

Right as he comes in, a wave bears up underneath me, burying his jet and FLINGING me up into the air.   No explosion, no destructive noises.  Just a splash...

And I'm home free.  Guy wipes out the jet it must have taken a bit of work to steal in order to try to get a $1,000 bounty...

To make it better?

My friend capped him as he spawned on the beach.

Best laugh in a long time.

• TezST, Obviously and vozi45 like this

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users