Photo

Share Your Stories

9,000 replies to this topic
fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 03:08 AM Edited by fofofofofofofofo, 04 February 2014 - 03:12 AM.

I was doing the gate launch glitch with my tank, and noticed that there were 9 people from a clan all crowded around in one place. So, I finally did the perfect gate launch glitch and my PS3 froze. But, while expecting to appear out in the middle of the ocean and instantly die, I spawned inside one of the crew's cars(Out of all the places to spawn, WHY THERE!?). From the crew's POV, they were all walking around their car when all of a sudden, a tank spawns inside one of the cars. And then when I moved an inch forward with my tank...NINE KILLS IN A ROW! My tank exploded too. The crew was just so surprised to see a tank and player to spawn out of nowhere inside one of their precious Entity XFs lol...Nobody dared to shoot me. Afterwards, they texted me saying "you have a teleporting tank?" For some reason, even though they weren't in their Entity XFs, I never had to pay insurance or get bad sport for not even one of their cars. 

I'm now just happy as hell that my stats show this... Highest Speed: 25,000mph in Rhino Tank <--- Still nothing compared to the 999,999,999mph record set by other people in Rhino Tanks though... :3

• vozi45 likes this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Taking a break.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 05:47 AM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 04 February 2014 - 05:59 AM.

At this moment, I'm with this random guy hunting down Armored Trucks. In total, I think we've hit 20 of them. So far, I've made 70k in a half hour. Lol, I'll edit this post when I'm finished with the Truck hunt, since it isn't ending anytime soon.

EDIT: Lobby magically got filled, and I ended with 90k from the Truck hunt. I think the other guy made the same amount. Lol

Onett
  • Onett

People for Airports.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 07:53 AM

I put 9 stickies on a car, and politely messaged him
yippie kai yeah motherf*cker

I drove the car into his car and blew him up.

No you didn't. 5 is the max amount of stickies you can use, and 5 stickies won't blow up a tank. Sorry.

Oh yeah.

Ickabob7734
  • Ickabob7734

Likes Pie

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:49 AM Edited by Ickabob7734, 04 February 2014 - 08:50 AM.

So I think my car is haunted.

I call my mechanic up like I would any other time I'd be playing in free mode. Lately the mechanic has been getting on my nerves, so I decide to open fire on him with an MG just as he exits my car. As soon as this happens, my car suddenly goes into full reverse and crashes right into a nearby wall, sitting there spinning it's tires as if it's trying to get away from me!

Luckily I remembered to take some pics as proof!

RNc1QFu.jpg

3hGXOuS.jpg

As you can clearly see, the car has no driver, yet it's tires were spinning and smoking! I figured I'd share, as this was pretty freaky to me.

• lunaticz0r and ---------------------- like this

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:55 PM

The Ballad of the Butt-Hurt
"You can't kill me." - Rain Ocampo; Resident Evil Retribution

Now, let me preface this story by informing the lot of you that I usually enjoy my GTAO sessions with the chat feature tuned so that no one can chat with me; I prefer silence over screaming and whining children, unless I'm playing with friends or crew-mates in which we'll be in our own private chat.

So, I collected a bounty yesterday and drove off back to the apartment; my Obey Tailgater was all jacked up since I couldn't drive worth a damn that time for some reason unbeknownst to me. So I pull into the garage to 'repair' the car, went upstairs to change my character's outfit walked out of the apartment. As I'm leaving, I got blasted by the fellow I'd killed for the bounty; I'd forgotten my rule of always enabling Passive Mode before walking out of your apartment. I respawned on the opposite street and immediately avenged myself with a carbine rifle, carjacked the nearest fool and headed to my original destination of the golf course.

Now, what I've come to understand is that the five other people in the session were friends of his. So as I'm heading to the golf course, I just happened to go down the same street that two of the other players were on, just to be nosy and see what they were up to. I got killed with a Combat MG as I was passing by. The person responsible remarks, "Haha yeah I got him, dude. Right in the face." Which of course meant auto-targeting, but what do you expect from a 13 year old?

I respawned and immediately took cover behind a truck and shot my killer in the head with a sniper rifle, and for good measure, the other player that was with him before hopping into the truck and taking off. As I was driving in the truck, I checked the expanded version of the mini-map and noticed that four blips on the radar were following my trail. I headed to the port, climbed in a helicopter and took off for the roof of the construction site.

Now, the original character whom I killed for a bounty is the ringleader from what I understand. He tries to attack me alone, twice. Needless to say, he failed miserably; as soon as he got near with a helicopter, I shot him out of the sky. The second time, he lands the helicopter across from me on the Maze Bank helipad. I immediately knew what he was doing before he even arrived, so I took cover, pulled out a sniper rifle and aimed, ready. As soon as he got out of the helicopter and raised his rifle, I pulled the trigger and bam, blood everywhere.

His commentary is what had me in stitches so much so, that I had to enable chat and respond. He goes, "Dude, he just f*cking sniped me from across the street before I even landed like what the f*ck." So his friend goes, "He's probably glitching dude, just report him."

So I said, "There's a significant difference between cheating and being better than you. Try not to be so predictable; I saw where you were going before you landed."

The 'leader' says, "Whatever, I'll get you soon."

I laughed and said, "Don't worry, I'll wait."

His next move was going to the hospital down the block to get a helicopter from there. Now, I got lucky with this one, I will admit. From the construction site, if you look at the hospital with the sniper rifle, the textures aren't completely rendered, so while the game acknowledges that he was there, I was too far away to see it properly. However, for some reason, as soon as he got into the helicopter, he appeared amidst the unloaded textures. I fired and got him right and the head and he started screaming. Swearing every word in the book, etc. and I was on the floor crying from laughter.

After that, the rest of my time in the session involved me roaming around in Passive Mode as they unsuccessfully tried to shoot at me and run me over, since I'd stay where vehicles couldn't reach me, and I probably got reported for "exploiting" just because they don't understand the game. Absolutely a damn good time.

• Ballistic Jello, TezST, ---------------------- and 6 others like this

Virtual-Antics
  • Virtual-Antics

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:18 PM

Someone threw stickies at me while driving a red Benefactor Dubsta. We circled in our cars for a little while, and then he blew me up. On foot, I shot him through the car window and sold his ride to Los Santos Customs.

Simeon wanted a high priority vehicle. The only problem was another player was driving. We battled back and forth (I hijacked him at least twice before he gave up. I drove back to the garage with no wheels. I didn't sell the ride for cash, or deliver to Simeon. Instead I pimped it out and blew it up with a jerry can. :D

I strutted my female character in front of an idle player. No effect. I ran around the corner to my ride and he shoots me. So... I sent mercs after him.

A random player was chasing after a bounty in Paleto Bay. He got the bounty but then I put one on him from my apartment.

I parked a helicopter on top of another player near the strip club. I went to collect the dropped cash, and then commit suicide by walking into the blades. :D

I had to drive by another player off the freeway. He shoots me, and then comes after me at the hospital. I shoot him through the car window, throw a grenade at his personal vehicle, drive away, and then find a new lobby before he sets a bounty on me hahaha.

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:10 PM Edited by fofofofofofofofo, 04 February 2014 - 02:11 PM.

Hilarious story: I was driving through the roads, when I noticed 1 person in one spot. I went over there(and to my surprise, he didn't shoot on sight) and saw something that I thought was impossible. Somebody landed a Luxor jet UPSIDE-DOWN IN THE MIDDLE OF THE f*ckING ROAD! And it didn't even blow up!

Pictures as proof: 0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Oh, and one of the guys who were there sent me a message afterwards saying "One of the 7 wonders of gta lol"

• ten-a-penny, TezST, ---------------------- and 3 others like this

lunaticz0r
  • lunaticz0r

Crazy Dutch Drugs

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:08 PM

So i was just playing some offline, i jumped out of a jet near franklins garage  and i parachuted to the garage, got in my adder and rode out, when i spaned though...my car was black, on fire, a jet was next to my car also in flames and I was IN THE CAR minding my business being burnt to death...WHAT?! MY CAR :'D!!

the jet must have spawned in flames next to my garage or something weird

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:21 PM Edited by TheJackalSega, 04 February 2014 - 08:29 PM.

I went back to my lv 146 character yesterday to do some missions to earn some cash. After a few, I decide to stay in the session I was in and I ended up at the airport, where I found a Cargobob. So I called up for my tank, and hauled it in the Bob to the LSC to the right side of LS. Put the tank down, calling up my mechanic to deliver my Sultan because I don't want someone destroying my Entity which was still at the airport (it's in slot 1, so I could lose it to that glitch...again), when I get blown up - a guy in a jet kills me when I'm not paying attention.

He flys off, so I get in my tank, and sure enough, the guy in the Lazer is back, prob thinking I'm an easy kill, not knowing about the tank. He does several passovers, always using missiles, never the cannons, as I'm trying to shoot him down. After the third near miss, he comes back, and instead of firing at me, I notice he's flashing - lol, he's using the 5 sec god mode glitch. But then dies as he crashes into a lamppost, idiot. He respawns, so I revenge kill and go off. As I drive down the road, he's respawned again and gone for a car and - yep, flashing again. Oh boy. So I let him drive down the street, and when he stopped flashing, I blew him up for being a gut-less cheating worm.

A short while later, I stumble upon another player, who is in a tank as well, and he ends up killing me. And then comes back later to do the same thing as I go for an NPC's car. So I go passive, call up for another tank and make my way, dodging this prick in the tank, going through back gardens, jumping fences just to get to my tank. I get to it, and then I kill him. And like usual, he goes passive. So I let him go, I didn't give a f*ck. I head north to my apartment, and on the way, I notice a player in a car speeding my way being chased by some other player; it's the guy in the jet from earlier! So I killed him again. Drove off.

Short while later, I notice he's killing some level 30 player (jet kid is lv 80 something) so I go to where they are. Jet kid has bolted already before I get there and the other player, naturally sh*ts himself. I go passive, honk the horn and give him my tank. I run down the road, get a car and drive into some back alley to pause the game and check the map. Sure enough, with me gone, Jet Kid returns to pick on the lv 30 player. Only the lv 30 player has my tank. Cue him being spawnkilled and then ragequitting. Lulz we most def had. :D

And today: Played some missions, and found myself in some session. "Player AAA has a 9k bounty". Not too far from me, so I go to collect it. Player is coming my way, slows down. Instead of going back on himself, tries to drive past. I chase him. We end up near he's apartment, he tries to get into his garage. We kill eachother in the crossfire. I die, but I still collect the 9k. He camps my car, so we play standoff. He gets close, I kill him with the auto shotgun, get back in my car and load up a mission. Think no more of it. I get a message from him: "You f*cking twat I needed that money, I have none left you twat". Laughing aside, I tell him to "go play some missions then" and continue with my mission. This mission was the first one I've played where I experienced squeakers; I could hear their father in the background as these two, clearly no older than 7, were playing this 18 rated game. Right old experience I've had of late that's for sure.

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

Vesper
  • Vesper

Vesper Lynd

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 08:52 PM

[enter story here]

What an entertaining read; thanks for sharing! The last bit had me in stitches.  :lol:

• ---------------------- likes this

----------------------
  • ----------------------

Man With No Name

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 04 February 2014 - 09:22 PM Edited by TheJackalSega, 05 February 2014 - 02:43 AM.

What an entertaining read; thanks for sharing! The last bit had me in stitches.  :lol:

Thanks. :)

EDIT: Updated this post as I don't like double-posting.

Just had something hilarious happen: another god modder, this one the worst I've seen. I was camping outside some dude's apartment, on the rooftop waiting for him to come out so I could claim the bounty, when a new bounty came in; a 7k one at the airport. So I get into my Buzzard and fly over there.

Strange, there's tons of players there, yet he's not died yet. I get in close; he's flashing like crazy, taking off in a Titan. God mode again. Another guy in a Buzzard is after him, notices me, and changes targets (at me in other words). We dogfight for a second or two, but I leave as I want this other guy. Buzzard guy gives chase (at us both? Just me? Don't know, didn't care). Two other players turn up in their own Titans, the guy with the Bounty is still flashing. Missile after missile goes through him; both guys in the other Titans are too close and they get killed instead. Not intended, but nothing I can do.

The guy with the bounty is headed for the Merryweather base, hoping to ditch the Titan for a jet no doubt. As I go in closer, the guy in the other Buzzard turns on me and wants to fight again. So I just fire away with my missiles, and he goes down. Back to Bounty guy; a volley of missiles he doesn't expect lands a strike on his plane before he can use the god mode glitch. The plane blows up, but he's managed to save himself in time. I get in closer, and try to kill him. No dice, still flashing. As this is happening, ANOTHER player decides to be an ass and try and kill me; this one in a jet.  Dumbass ends up getting killed by one of the other AI Lazers. The God modder quits the session by loading up a mission. Nothing more can be said or done, so I leave.

Until he turns up back on the map that is. I get close, and he leaves for another mission. This guy is a wimp. Again, he turns up on the map: this time on the other side of the lake, at the other airfield. I get there, smoke coming out of my engine, 5 stars and two cop choppers and all, to find him in a Buzzard -- flashing once more. This guy, wow.

The cops are a double edged sword; the bad thing was, they were gunning for me, so I was taking damage, and they were getting in my way. But the good thing was, they were getting in his way too. So any lockons he got were instead placed on the cops. We danced like this, him totally immune to my missiles, me barely dodging he's for a while, until I allowed him some space. Bad move on his part. I fired one missile to distract him, then when he was flashing, counted to three and let off the second - and by golly, it f*cking landed a hit. I got the f*cker.

Limpering he placed a 9k bounty on me. So not wanting a round of some raging kid spamming God mode chasing after me, I started a Solo session and dicked around in there for 45 min to claim it whilst I hit some stores and done some Gang Attacks. Altogether I made just over 23k. Not bad. And I made some gutless cheater rage too. :D

• NuklerGhost101838, Obviously and ll Noble 6 ll like this

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 01:24 AM

I was happy to receive a invitation to Los Santos Playboy Mansion

0_0.jpg

Upon my entrance I was greeted properly by these 2 nice ladies

0_0.jpg

I was asked to dance with the Life Invader Model Keke LaFreak

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The alcohol was working so the ladies took it off! 

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg
0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

She wanted to know what I was doing after the party! I invited her to my apartment.. She asked if I still had gifted GTA$ in my bank account, I told her I could see if I can glitch something up!

0_0.jpg

I was Amazed at all the boobs flying around

0_0.jpg

the DJ operated out of a cave with just a boombox! no turntables, no CD's no iPod just cassette tapes

0_0.jpg

The Lady from the vanilla unicorn served all the drinks

0_0.jpg

At the end of the night I finally told all the girls that Rockstar took all my gifted money and that I would not be able to pay none of them to spend the night at my apartment.. So I had to settle for the first streetwalker I could find which was her!

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Are there any other GTAFORUMS members that can share there Playboy Mansion Membership Experience? Please add your night of fun along for a fun thread!!

My next invitation is to Pacific Bluffs Country Club! I dont know how I was invited to join the club but I'm in!!!

• lunaticz0r, Xyn, robban and 2 others like this

HDridinMF
  • HDridinMF

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 09:40 AM

So I decided I was tired of this crew bs, left the one I was with and I am on my own now.

During my session I was just crusing around killing cops with someone I just met when we found a car simeon wanted. Went to LSC, as soon as we got there a bunch of guys showed up. I waited out side with a gun out, not pointing at any one, after a peaceful couple seconds all of them opened up on us two. I pulled my GL and blasted them all. Then the f*cking rumble began, me against 5 guys (my buddy must have known what was about to be).

Got my ass kicked needless to say. Until they split up. Three got a chopper two on one bike. They couldnt to sh*t with the chopper and blasted em. The two on the bike..wasted. After a bit it was down to one and he couldnt hit the broad side of a barn. Moral of this long ass story is...Crews running around just to be a group of tuff asses..are pussy motherf*ckers.

This is just a ramble and if you guys want to add your own stories, drop em here I'd like to read em. Makes me laugh a bit

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 February 2014 - 12:11 PM Edited by TezST, 05 February 2014 - 12:16 PM.

Another one from me I found quite amusing last night. There was 3 guys in a crew u know the type whiny voices giving people crap and then wondering why there being killed. Anyway they left and I had an invite to prison thugz fight from them. I accepted and then one of my friends joined. The host started to game and my friend left in the betting screen so the teams ended up being me vs 3 of them. I then ran straight for the knife coz I'm pretty handy with that and picked then off one by one very stealthily! They then came wise to the idea and all stayed together so when I approached them I ended up getting best down. Then there's always one arse who gets in the bus int there lol. So then it was 5-4 to me with 15 mins to go. I ran up the stairs and waited for them to chase me. I jumped off the other side and they followed but by the time they hit the floor I was already in my feet so I just stamped the crap out of them making it 8-4 I then grabbed myself a cop car and got out of there to Trevor's airfield then revealed all players using lester so they could see me. After it took them about 10 mins to realise how to get out the prison I called merryweather for mercenaries (yeah I only just realised u can do that in a deathmatch! U can also call them for backup helicopter in survival etc) so the mercenaries killed this guy and I never heard anyone scream so loud it was amazing it bought tears of joy to my eyes

Oh I then received a lot of hate mail so I just send back smiley faces and his one guy was spending ages getting really wound up sending long abusive messages it was glorious I could feel the rage coming thru the tv
  • NuklerGhost101838 and ll Noble 6 ll like this

8up local
  • 8up local

sharp as a marble

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 February 2014 - 07:29 PM

first just to let you know, i only play open lobbies. so finding friendly people is not easy.

so i was playing couple days ago and at the end of the night i was spectating a little before i went to bed and watched a couple crews battle it out. 9 guys all together. 3 from one crew, 4 from another and 2 from a third crew. well those two where winning against the other 7. after it had all died down i messaged one of them telling him how awesome it was to watch everything play out and i had a good time watching it all. one of them asked me to come over to where they were and they'd show me a few things. i was hesitant at first but figured why not? i go over and pick one of them up and this is the first time i have ever unlocked my vehicle for anyone. i drove to the airport and got in a heli and let that guy drive my car over to the other side of the terminal so he could get a stunt plane. then the 3 of us headed out to an undisclosed location and they show me a few neat things i didn't know about which would help me since i basicly play on my own. we had a big gun fight with the cops and i had some really good fun with it all. after about 15-20mins of this i thanked them for showing me stuff and having a good time and we parted ways with me gaining another friend. 

las'night was a good one too. was about to call it a night when i get this message "Could you show me where the impound is please?" i thought are you kidding me? they can't find where their car is on their map? but i went ahead and messaged back "sure, give me a few to get to you." so i drove across town through a battle that was going on and got through it clean. and for the second time i unlocked my car to let someone in it. i took them to the impound but their car wasn't there so i told them to find it on the map and set a waypoint and they did. turns out it had been destroyed and it was at MMI. i took them there they thanked me, we honked at eachother and went our seperate ways. as i was heading back to my garage i noticed someone tailing me about a block behind. i hit the gas and turned the corner to my garage and they went straight so i stopped just before i entered my garage and saw they were circling the block as if they were going to cut me off, but since i was right there i just went in my garage and them messaged them as to why they were following me. got a message back saying "i wanted you to call the mercs on me so i can get one of their jeeps (mesa?) so i did and the guy took care of them and got one pretty damn quick. few mins later i got another message thanking me for helping them out. lol

now it was getting to be the end of the night again so i hopped into another sesion just to wind down and spectate for a bit. noticed someone getting owned like every 5-10secs so i looked to see what was up with this. low and behold it was a rank 237 spawn killing a rank 3. the 237 was just running his mouth off at this rank 3, so for once when i turned my mic on it was working good, most of the time doesn't work at all. all i said was "your a level 237 killing a level 3, your pretty brave" boy did he really start running his mouth then. he started after the level 3 even harder and i then told him "i'm not the guy your killing bud." and he started in with telling me to come to him or he'd come to me (i know i would've gotten my butt handed to me because i'm not good at shooter games). well someone else must of heard all this, i didn't even have a chance to get out of my garage and go there because within a matter of about 20-30secs a guy ranked 107 shows up and immediately starts handing this 237 his a$$ and boy did he shut his mouth quick. lol i was laughing so hard i couldn't even hold my controller. this went on for about 5-8mins and the 237 was getting nowhere but the hospy. needless to say after this 237 was getting fed what he was dishing out to the rank 3 he rage quit. i tell you these last couple days have been some of the best times i've had sofar playing online and major props to that 107 for standing up for the little guy, you did good work and will always have my respect for it. 

moral of the story? IMO, yes there are still plenty of good guys out there, you just have to find your way through the idiots to find them.

• TezST and NuklerGhost101838 like this

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

~

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 05 February 2014 - 11:56 PM Edited by CHIEFSTA, 05 February 2014 - 11:58 PM.

I love seeing this type of stuff on SP.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Franklin wasn't feeling himself… Or was he?

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Jobbo
  • Jobbo

Playa

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:33 AM

I'm sure this has happened to others but I can't remember reading it before....

Finished Coveted last night after a number of repeats.  I found myself in a lobby with about 8 other people, nobody nearby, so I headed to LSC near Sandy Shores to sell an Oracle I found.  Came out and called my mechanic to bring my Dubsta.  I saw it arrive on the radar but was facing away, and then there was a massive explosion looked round and my car was gone, totally obliterated; people can get around the map quickly so I thought it must have been somebody having a laugh and hiding off the radar.  I climbed onto the building to be away from whoever it was, called Mors Mutual and had to pay the insurance myself.  I jumped down and spotted that the burning remnants of the explosion were at the gas station next to LSC; the mechanic had just driven straight into a petrol pump and blown my car up.  And himself, so I couldn't beat him for it.

Accidentally parked my Adder in the lake at Mirror Park shortly afterwards so it was an expensive evening for insurance :(

• TezST and ll Noble 6 ll like this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Taking a break.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 04:24 PM

I was just playing Satellite Communication, and this guy picks up the truck, and decided to drive off the steepest part of Mt. Vinewood. I stayed at the top, thinking he was going to crash, but he survived, and we passed the mission! I've never seen somebody off-road with a trailer-rigged Semi, and survive. Lmao

• TezST likes this

fofofofofofofofo
  • fofofofofofofofo

A.K.A OmgLolOmgLol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 February 2014 - 11:36 PM

So, I kept calling a Titan in for another guy who had apparently never flown one before. I don't think the guy was able to fly. Let's call him Bob. So the first time, Bob and I were getting into the plane, but the whole plane glitched, TELEPORTED INTO THE AIR, fell down and exploded. That's when the asshole(let's call him Dan) came in. We spawned another Titan, and when we were about to take off, Dan came along in his Buzzard and started exploding us with his rockets. Basically, we spent the next half hour not being able to fly any planes because Dan was being an asshole and blowing up every plane or helicopter we spawned. Dan died when I smashed my Buzzard into his plane and exploded. Anyways, right before I logged off, something wierd happend. I spawned a Titan and opened the cargo doors, except the whole Titan sorta glitched. When I drove the car inside, the car was floating inside the Titan but still working. When I switched to an outside view....THE CAR WAS LITERALLY CAUSING THE TITAN TO START HOVERING UP INTO THE AIR! So all you could see was a Titan(with the nose of the plane pointed downwards) flying straight up into the air. Until my car hit an "air bump" and the Titan exploded, exploding my Entity XF and killing me...

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:13 AM

Here is some real fun... Go to the military base... get yourself a jet, Fly around (if you have a headset) find someone in a airplane or helicopter, circle them in the jet and say "this is a protected airspace, identify yourself or you will be shot down" usually, they wont say anything..... BOOM shot down. I have done this quite a bit recently, its a lot of fun. That is my story. 

• dandann93, MrPlow and vozi45 like this

Berrics7
  • Berrics7

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:04 AM Edited by Berrics7, 07 February 2014 - 07:09 AM.

So I'm roaming around in freemode, full lobby. I notice a high priority vehicle just popped up. Usually I ignore it in full lobbies since I'm typically not the only one after it, but this time I decided to try. I arrive to the car with zero conflict between other players. As I approach the car, I see its...A TAILGATOR!

I freaked out because I wanted this one for myself. I mapped my apartment on the GPS, which was located right in the middle of the city. Yeah, definitely gonna get killed if I try getting over there. So I went to the Dynasty 8 property site on my phone and ended up buying the Eclipse Towers, APT 40 because it was the closest distance. Ended up spending all of my money in the process, but who cares, I was going to finally own a Tailgator!. So I'm rushing over to my new apartment, heart beating fast, checking the map for any white dots near me. I finally arrive and when I pull up to put my new car into the garage I get " You cannot put this vehicle in your garage". Yeah...I should have known better.

At least I have a new apartment :bored:

• Angelic, ll Noble 6 ll, RDH1983 and 1 other like this

Myoyoy
  • Myoyoy

Playa

• BUSTED!
  • England

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:06 AM

No you didn't. 5 is the max amount of stickies you can use, and 5 stickies won't blow up a tank. Sorry.

you can use as many stickies as you want,just cos the game says you cant,just keep chucking as many as you want!!

NeilNATO
  • NeilNATO

100% GTA Die hard Fan

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 07 February 2014 - 09:14 AM

So I'm roaming around in freemode, full lobby. I notice a high priority vehicle just popped up. Usually I ignore it in full lobbies since I'm typically not the only one after it, but this time I decided to try. I arrive to the car with zero conflict between other players. As I approach the car, I see its...A TAILGATOR!

I freaked out because I wanted this one for myself. I mapped my apartment on the GPS, which was located right in the middle of the city. Yeah, definitely gonna get killed if I try getting over there. So I went to the Dynasty 8 property site on my phone and ended up buying the Eclipse Towers, APT 40 because it was the closest distance. Ended up spending all of my money in the process, but who cares, I was going to finally own a Tailgator!. So I'm rushing over to my new apartment, heart beating fast, checking the map for any white dots near me. I finally arrive and when I pull up to put my new car into the garage I get " You cannot put this vehicle in your garage". Yeah...I should have known better.

Because its classed as a "mission specific" vehicle,

What you should of done is go to LSC and buy tracker and insurance,

Then park it outside your garage (you cannot drive it in as you will get the same message)

Walk in and drive any vehicle out and back in again,

BAM!! tailgater will be in your garage.

Now you will be able to drive it in and out just like any other vehicle.

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:22 AM

Then park it outside your garage (you cannot drive it in as you will get the same message)

Exactly what I've just had to do to get this in Lola's collection

0_0.jpg

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:33 AM

Park it and pull out another vehicle, it will be in your garage. (assuming you put a tracker on it) . It happens with every vehicle I steal from a mission, Phoenix and meriweather Jeep. 

Berrics7
  • Berrics7

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:44 AM Edited by Berrics7, 07 February 2014 - 10:44 AM.

Captain Hammer
  • Captain Hammer

Oligarch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:46 AM

I was just playing Satellite Communication, and this guy picks up the truck, and decided to drive off the steepest part of Mt. Vinewood. I stayed at the top, thinking he was going to crash, but he survived, and we passed the mission! I've never seen somebody off-road with a trailer-rigged Semi, and survive. Lmao

Yes, I had a partner pull that yesterday and he got away with it, he tried it again and hit a pole and destroyed the trailer. Why take chances like that? There's no time limit.

Berrics7
  • Berrics7

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 February 2014 - 10:49 AM

Park it and pull out another vehicle, it will be in your garage. (assuming you put a tracker on it) . It happens with every vehicle I steal from a mission, Phoenix and meriweather Jeep. 

Oh...well I actually got it before I read this haha 

Story

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 07 February 2014 - 05:57 PM

you can use as many stickies as you want,just cos the game says you cant,just keep chucking as many as you want!!
When you chuck sticky #6, sticky #1 disappears and so on. Or at least that's what has always happened for me.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 February 2014 - 07:50 PM

It's easier to wait until it appears on the list of cars Simeon sends you.  Couple laps round the golf club and there it is, just sitting there waiting to live in your garage.  grab the car, tracker and insurance on at LSC and straight back to your garage.  No waiting or messing about.  Did it last night.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users