Quantcast

» «
Photo

Share Your Stories

9,639 replies to this topic
the J is for Julia
  • the J is for Julia

Jill of all trades. Master of unlocking.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 days ago

So I made a second character for the "Gang Life" snapmatic entry, as my main character wouldn't really fit. Things I learned...

1. When you start, Jesus the phone never stops ringing!

2. Being a 120 rank, everybody in session tries to take a piece out of you! My main guy is 719 rank and I generally get left alone

3. I kind of had fun armed with just a handgun and a BMX, I'm tempted to play on with him for a bit. Gives the thing a whole new perspective.

I recently did something similar for Double Pulse's GTA Online series. I made a middle aged male character that ended up looking kind of like Double's dad (lol).

It really was refreshing having only a handgun, running from the cops, grabbing their pump action, and driving random getaway cars until they were crumpled balls of tinfoil brought back single player vibes. It really provides perspective into what GTA Online has become.

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

I was practicing for improving my .49 kd ratio, and I figured I'd go for what i know, and called a Pegasus Savage and started treating other players like npc police. Saw a helicopter icon, went after it, and it was a Savage! I don't care, I spammed missiles from out pf cannon range and shot it down. A kills a kill.

RockstarZigs
  • RockstarZigs

*imaginary Tuner DLC countdown here*

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

what happened a few seconds after the start

SsCsWlh.gif

how Sway? 

• Forza Harrd likes this

Kiethblacklion
  • Kiethblacklion

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

So last night I popped into a public session to run a few VIP missions. I picked up a briefcase from the Altruists near Mt. Chiliad, delivered it and was chilling out at Sandy Shores air field. I saw a rival organization running cargo from the quary to their clubhouse near Sandy Shores. I was feeling generous so I "texted" them saying I wasn't attacking then flew my Buzzard over to them and provided free air support. They succeed in delivering their cargo and I parked nearby. Checking my map I saw another rival organization flying near the wind farm. So I headed over to them and saw a bunch of buzzards attacking a large aircraft. Here is where I screwed up. I locked onto a buzzard and fired a rocket. It hit, the chopper went down and then I saw the notice where I had killed a player from the organization I was coming over to help. Now, I'm not one who will attack another player or organization unless I am attacked first and I didn't want to come off as a d**k, so I landed and texted the person I shot down. Of course, they respawned, flew over and killed me while I was "Texting" them. 

I still sent my apology and I can't fault them for retaliating. I ended up leaving GTA Online for the night after that and headed to bed.

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by TankGirl, 2 days ago.

So I blocked this creep who is stalking one of my female friends on gtao. He somehow joined the session I was in, went off radar and snipes me and then immediately leaves. Some people really take this game way too seriously lol. 

So I made a second character for the "Gang Life" snapmatic entry, as my main character wouldn't really fit. Things I learned...

1. When you start, Jesus the phone never stops ringing!

2. Being a 120 rank, everybody in session tries to take a piece out of you! My main guy is 719 rank and I generally get left alone

3. I kind of had fun armed with just a handgun and a BMX, I'm tempted to play on with him for a bit. Gives the thing a whole new perspective.

I started a new character too and oh my lord, the non stop calls from Ron and Agent 13, the emails about buying the MOC, this and that its BS. Heaven forbid you get kicked from session and load into new one, then its the spam all over again. 

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 days ago Edited by LordLoff, 2 days ago.

My first hunting of a Hunter

I know I behaved like a Troll because I never draw first

But I kind of hate the exagerated price and hype around the Hunter, maybe I just hate trendy, lol..

I was coming back to my Zancudo hangar, from some Bounties bombing on my Rogue, and there it was, the stinging wasp, the new Hunter...

I saw it well on the map has a choper but only in plain sight as the new Hunter when We were about to collide, fired first, still on brown lock and missed

The damm choper knows how to put up a fight, because he was turning constantly to avoid having me behind

It also scares us a lot, maybe because of the missile spam or maybe the barrage mode, cause I spent 70% of the dogfight avoiding locked missiles, one right after the other

But finally my Rogue took the tight fast turn to be right with the Wasp in front of me and bammm, here go 2 locked ones in a straight line, I noticed the first hit it on the right side and only the second hit full and finalized the blasting kill of 2 MC rivals that were travelling together

Kind a regret ut cause Im not the type of troll or grieffer but I confess I behaved like one this time

Landed on hangar and loged-off, not proud but confident that Hunters will not be the dead machines everybody is fearing, although they are not exactly childplay and dogfight really well for a chopper
  • Chevchelious likes this

Mistermilan07
  • Mistermilan07

Player Hater

• Members
  • Belgium

Posted 2 days ago

I launched the mission to get the trade price for the oppressor
Level 160 joins.
Level 1 joins. Meh ...
Level 160 leaves mehx2
Mission launch. Mission failed screen I expected very soon...
Hell was I wrong
Level 1 was on fire. Damn that guy/girl was good!!
Mission passed!
Must have been someone who started a second character.
  • hugh750, rlk232, PwnageSoldier and 1 other like this

Chevchelious
  • Chevchelious

----------Chev Chelios is still Alive----------

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago Edited by Chevchelious, 2 days ago.

Hey My Dudes, I finally got Revenge on the Dreadful Air Powers that be!

Please watch My Baby Girl school this bitch in a Buzzard!!!!

She was so happy after this... :lol: 

I was in the Karin doing a bunker resupply, then some loud powerful ground shaking explosions started going off behind me....My Baby Girl said, "Not this time Bitch, Not this time..."

Also too, just now.....I was on a Export Run with a Top Range Car ($100,000) Profit, (Slow ASS Z-Type Even) and My Baby Gurl  staved off a Hunter!!!!!  :lol: 

See VIDEO Below for PROOF!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Dan McChill
  • Dan McChill

Grove Street's Lurker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 days ago

Got my most dramatic race win ever. From being pitted and rammed to 7th place to getting back up and winning right at the end.
Race starts at 50:16

https://youtu.be/ilVbGxU6xT0?t=3016

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 hours ago Edited by PwnageSoldier, 12 hours ago.

I launched the mission to get the trade price for the oppressor
Level 160 joins.
Level 1 joins. Meh ...
Level 160 leaves mehx2
Mission launch. Mission failed screen I expected very soon...
Hell was I wrong
Level 1 was on fire. Damn that guy/girl was good!!
Mission passed!
Must have been someone who started a second character.

Friend that guy. Friend that guy so much.

OT: In relevance to this, two days ago I saw a rank 1 in my session, so I invited him to my organization, and he joined. Airfreight started up, he didn't know how to use the Cargobob, so I let him try to hook the crate for a while which wasn't a problem (since I took out Merryweather already, he was just waiting for me to do it too. Good choice) but then some rank 35 asshat tried to kill us and blow up the 'bob, so I started taking him out with my Sniper. I died from cops, sh*t. Then I'm not f*cking kidding, I see my friend get out of the 'bob, pop the 35 in the head (he was low health, so he dropped) and get back in. Holy sh*t. Then he flew off with the cargo. Work complete, 17k (damages removed 2k, asshat 35 lol), and 3500 RP. My bud ranked up 3 and a half times. Waited for cool down to end, and started up Haulage. Drove him to the trailer, and he was in the truck and off with the trailer. Nobody came after him, but I started f*cking around with the 35 from earlier. He completed it easily. 35k, and 2000 RP, he ranked up only once, but I'm sure he's happy about the new AR he got ( :) ). I also was up on idiot 35 7-0. I avoided some grenade launcher shots (somehow) and stickies, because this guy was so butthurt that he got beat by a rank 1. Anyways, we're friends. He's already rank 10.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users