• United-Kingdom

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:54 PM

^^^ lol. U should of let him sweat it out abit before exploding him :D

Pritch
  • Pritch

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 12:55 AM

Joined a lobby grabbed my personal vehicle rigged it with ignition bomb drove around hoping to get someone to get in without killing me. Someone took the bait I drove for a few blocks stopped gave him a text asking him to drive so I get out and run away from the blast he gets into the drivers seat and well...boom lol

HoneyBadger ESQ
  • HoneyBadger ESQ

We're Not Really Here

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 02:39 PM

Except one flaw. A bunch of dumb kids were killing each other at Sandy Shores airfield, right on the edge of the f*cking circle! As soon as I got there, I tried killing them all, but alas, those dumbasses went into the circle expecting the crate to f*cking drop!

Coming from someone who had 7 attempts at special crates, the whole thing where you can't be inside the circle is a myth.

Coming from someone who had 8 attempts at special crates, the whole thing where you can't be inside the circle is a confirmed fact. 

Anecdotal evidence FTW!!!

• vozi45 likes this

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 03:00 PM

My crew and I spent last night racing a few of the tracks in the Approved Races thread for Xbox and finished around midnight my-time (Eastern).  All of us were about to log off when two of my crew decided to get into a fight with two others riding around in a car together.  Bombs went off, ammo was expended, and for another thirty minutes, the area around the hospital was a flat-out warzone, with people coming from all directions to take part in the chaos.  My best kill came when three of them rolled up in a SWAT van and started blasting only to crash into a trio of police cars already parked in the street (I'd bombed someone else earlier and the entire area was swarming with cops).  So, I did what came naturally.

One grenade into a pile of cop cars trapping the SWAT van.

Biggest explosion I've seen in WEEKS.

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

~

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:16 PM Edited by CHIEFSTA, 30 January 2014 - 10:17 PM.

I was trying to take an up-close picture of the chol0/ch0las & this bitch was like "Go ahead, try me!" Lmfao!

I ended up dying after trying to take another, they all pulled out their straps & f*cked my sh*t up! -.-

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

hornedturtle
  • hornedturtle

Big Homie

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 10:27 AM

Except one flaw. A bunch of dumb kids were killing each other at Sandy Shores airfield, right on the edge of the f*cking circle! As soon as I got there, I tried killing them all, but alas, those dumbasses went into the circle expecting the crate to f*cking drop!

Coming from someone who had 7 attempts at special crates, the whole thing where you can't be inside the circle is a myth.

Coming from someone who had 8 attempts at special crates, the whole thing where you can't be inside the circle is a confirmed fact. 

Anecdotal evidence FTW!!!
I've had 2 crates drop whilst in the circle...fact

Biggie Kaniff
  • Biggie Kaniff

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2014 - 06:30 PM

I just did a really funny thing. I sat in my apartment and decided to have a little fun with somebody. So I selected a rank 41 for my joke, and then called a mugger on him.

After that I just turned on the TV and chose to spectate him. I then sent him a message on PSN so he would lose attention on the game for a while. The mugger ran to him and mugged him  :lol:

It was hilarious, sadly the mugger ran in to the traffic and then my victim killed him. Still funny though.

NYC PATROL
  • NYC PATROL

"Patrolling and Observing Forums Since 2005"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-States

Posted 31 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

Short Story:

Was in a police chase in southern Los Santos when......

0_0.jpg

• UP9390, NuklerGhost101838 and Viper9502 like this

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

~

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

Story mode, this npc picked up a hooker lol. Has anyone experienced this?

Maybe I been playing online too much & haven't really noticed the detail in story mode.

He looks ashamed & the girl looks pretty hot.  :lol:

0_0.jpg

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 31 January 2014 - 11:04 PM

Not much of a story, more of an odd occurance.

Escaping 3 star wanted level via train tunnel at Palomino Highlands, found a self propelled train carridge.  Must surely be new content(!)

0_0.jpg

• vozi45 likes this

TezST
  • TezST

LemonNloaf

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

So trolling IS fun. By Tez

I just took my pheonix to LSC. Fitted it with an ignition bomb and called Pegasus for my cargobob ! I then proceeded to a blip on the map. This guy starts shooting at me so I drop my car next to him! I then pretended to try n pick it back up like I dropped it by accident then flew away but at a distant i could still see him on the map. His blip then got closer to my car so I flew in for a closer look and BOOM!!! That'll teach u for shooting at me!

I had a chuckle to myself and started to fly away when a note popped up! 'Simeon has requested a priority vehicle' woohoo! I fly over to it and try to pick it up with the cargobob but fail. There's a white dot closing in! I jump out the helicopter as he gets out his car shooting at me. I stay behind the helicopter til I hear him reload then POW POW POW POW I assault shotgun him to smithereens! I jump in the vehicle and speed off to LSC to respraying it! As I'm in there I think to myself hmmm I'm probably gonna get chased here so I fit an ignition bomb for sh*ts and giggles. I make my way slowly to the docks as I see 2 white dots (2 people in the same car) flying down the freeway towards my direction!!! I go off radar and then leave the car in the street with the door wide open as i hide behind some nearby storage containers. Surely there not gona fall for this one. In they both jump! BOOOOOM 2 for the price of 1! Amazing scenes!

We have a bit of a chase for a while then I lose them and they give up. What's this another message!? 'A crates about to be dropped' oh it's my lucky day! I'm nowhere near it and nowhere near a Helipad so I call merryweather for a helicopter pickup. Kill the pilot, standard procedure, and I take to the sky. I'm approaching the crate when I see a buzzard In front of me with 2 people in! Damn! I call lester and go off radar quickly. I set the chopper down out the way. Excellent they havnt seen me. I see them pressed against the helicopter and popping out shooting the 'armed robbers/smugglers (whatever their called) I wait for them to kill them then I use my RPG and aim at their helicopter killing them both! I grab the crate and make a run for it feeling rather smug and a bit of an arsehole but still impressed with myself lol. I then log out and write this story with a big fat smile on my face. Good day to you sirs!
  • ~TKP~ likes this

Pete4000uk
  • Pete4000uk

Foot Soldier

• GTAF Crew
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:53 AM

Story mode, this npc picked up a hooker lol. Has anyone experienced this?
Maybe I been playing online too much & haven't really noticed the detail in story mode.
He looks ashamed & the girl looks pretty hot.  :lol:

0_0.jpg

I had this for the first time the other day. I started to follow them to see what happened (!) when I hit the wrong button and shot a ped walking down the street. The best part was the hooker jumped out the car, ran around and dragged the guy out and tried to make off with the car!

HITMAN_Agent_54
  • HITMAN_Agent_54

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 06:14 PM

ok so i (sometimes) be a good guy in gta online.

1st Story: So i join a game and drive about see there is a few other crews and such, now i happen to drive past a member of some crew called Bull 69ers or something similiar. i see that he and his friend are in a tank and they are trying to farm their kills by spawnkilling people.

So obviously i wouldn't let that happen so easily. First i looked at their levels and they were under 70 and i thought where they got the tank from and i guess they used the tank buying glitch. i call up pegasus and get my tank. i proceed towards them and hide my blip. The first guy i sneaked up on and obliterated him and his tank. The second guy was distracted by police and on the motorway so i capped him too.

Now these guys get angry, they attempt to grab a tank but i kill them everytime ( even if they're in a tank) 

i get bored and leave and sent him a message saying" You're not very clever, Are ya?" and he says atleast i'm not level 100. He did not reply to any of my following messages after.

Story 2: Me and 2 of my crew were in a FM and just chilling. An enemy crew is chasing my crew and i'm in a jet. Apparently there is three tanks chasing them.  I proceed to them.

First tank: on a bridge near grove street, nearly shot me down but i Iced him with the cannon.

Second Tank: near the vespucci Helipad area and i hid my blip and shot him up on the first run.

Third Tank: Driving about on the airport highways, took 4 runs before i could destroy him.

Then the enemy crew backed off and we just killed people.

Georgebord
  • Georgebord

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:10 PM

I remember the glitched server that I use it was insane I still have all of the money and all of the fully upgraded cars it it highly recommended look at this if you want the same to!:http://adf.ly/b2Dnt

JohnTaper
  • JohnTaper

Buddy, I think you're slime.

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 01:14 AM

BigPerm303 on xbox is a bitch. Member of the DANK crew. Killed me when I came back ffom a job. Ran away like a bitch and got a tank. AS soon as he got bested he left. Currently stalking this punk now. I am following you from lobby to lobby until you leave you punk. Your crew leader should kick you and if they like this type of behavior f*ck that crew. Come take on me and The Chiliad Dirt Riders anytime. I will destroy you in every way possible. Race, DeathMatch, whatever you want. I will make you wish you never f*cked with me. Come get some coward or cowards.

Ermac
  • Ermac

oh sh*t it's Joe Budden

• The Yakuza
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 February 2014 - 05:56 AM

So i'm doing one of Trevor's missions, Method to Madness, with a random on hard difficulty. Needless to say, he was highly incompetent. We failed the first time because he lost our only life right off the bat. and I ended up dying while going 100 mph on a Daemon thanks to the Lost MC's robotic accuracy. On the second attempt, Captain Ahab dunked his Buzzard into the ocean and died trying to take out the boat drivers with the machine guns, instead of letting me shoot the driver from the side of the heli.

This was the first (and probably the last) time I used the Merryweather boat pickup as well. It did come in handy somewhat, but the damn driver wouldn't shut up, & he refused to leave even when I had him at gunpoint (I couldn't shoot him either, but he eventually hopped out thankfully). I had Pegasus deliver my Frogger to pick up the second meth package, and made it back to Trevor's. I touched down right next to his trailer and hopped out, ready to go into the yellow corona and be done with the mission.

For some odd reason, I thought it would be completely safe to hop his fence with the helicopter blades still winding down, instead of just walking around the damn thing. 

• NuklerGhost101838 likes this

luisniko
  • luisniko

DOA5 welcomes Mai

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:08 PM

I was looking for a real topless Cognoscenti Cabrio, so I bought one and I got the hard-top, so I sold it. Buy another one, still the same, sold it again. Bought for the 3rd time, it's the last straw but still get the same hard-top and then I tried pressing Right D-Pad and the roof converted...

WTH.... I really didn't know about this and broke myself from 500k to 100k...

• dewtech, MrPlow and vozi45 like this

judge dread 24
  • judge dread 24

Prankster

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:16 AM

I was looking for a real topless Cognoscenti Cabrio, so I bought one and I got the hard-top, so I sold it. Buy another one, still the same, sold it again. Bought for the 3rd time, it's the last straw but still get the same hard-top and then I tried pressing Right D-Pad and the roof converted...

WTH.... I really didn't know about this and broke myself from 500k to 100k...

haha that has made me laugh so much
  • dandann93, vozi45 and dan bull like this

Onett
  • Onett

Be seeing ya around. Long live The Mats.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 03:39 PM Edited by Onett, 04 February 2014 - 07:48 AM.

I was coming out of a job on near Del Perro, when I spawned on the beach. It was actually a nice day, except there was a tank rolling around the beach. So to cut a long story short, he killed me 25 times. On the 26th time I got off the beach, and since he was busy griefing other people I came up with a plan. I put 9 stickies on a car, and politely messaged him
yippie kai yeah motherf*cker

I drove the car into his tank and blew him up.
  • Argahawk, jacka, NuklerGhost101838 and 1 other like this

jacka
  • jacka

Lovable c*nt

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 07:58 PM

Not much a story, more of an update:

Ever since I started my second character, I've noticed people like to send me really aggressive messages. It's mostly lv 60s-200s who feel like they're king for being able to kill me, when at the time, the best gun I had was the SMG and the only explosives I have were grenades; real fair that. I got called all kinds; wanker, pussy, I'm sh*t, etc, etc, etc. What none of these dingbat knew was, my main character is level 146 - if I really cared, I'd just go back to it, then invite them and tear em a new one. But alas, I don't give two sh*ts, let these idiots feel like their epeens went up a few inches if it makes them feel better about themselves. 

Anyway, I joined some random server a while back and got an invite to some crew; so I joined. A 200 strong crew. Cool, I thought. Only downside I'm the only English speaker; most of them are German. They're nice guys, though so it doesn't matter. I've played several missions with them and all of them seem pretty good at the game, so yeah, f*ck the communication barrier, I'm sticking with them. It's great to have decent players to play with for a change, and hey, even if one does send me a nasty message (which is unlikely), I won't be able to understand it. Win f*cking win.

• vozi45 likes this

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:42 PM

Heading north toward Paleto Bay on the highway last night, I came across some NPC mayhem.  I'm still not entirely sure how it happened...  I assure you, I had nothing to do with it.  I came around a turn and traffic was backing up.  Thought it was a player, but no one was anywhere nearby...

0_0.jpg

• vozi45 likes this

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:49 PM

I put 9 stickies on a car, and politely messaged him

I drove the car into his car and blew him up.

No you didn't. 5 is the max amount of stickies you can use, and 5 stickies won't blow up a tank. Sorry.

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 February 2014 - 09:57 PM

No you didn't. 5 is the max amount of stickies you can use, and 5 stickies won't blow up a tank. Sorry.

You can still throw more than 5 but only 5 will detonate.

Ravey Davey
  • Ravey Davey

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:00 PM

You can still throw more than 5 but only 5 will detonate.
Hence the word 'use'. ;)

Jack Reacher
  • Jack Reacher

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 February 2014 - 10:57 PM

The other day I got put into a TDM, but for some reason it 6 people vs me. I don't know if this was some crew or some glitch, but it happened and I was determined to see it through.

The TDM was held in Sandy Shore, and I figured I would camp back and take them out as they looked for me. Eventually I had 15 kills, they had 6. The score limit was 40, and there was about 30 minutes to go.

That is when I decided to really screw with them. I simply ran away and grabbed a car on the street, and drove away. I drove all the way to Grapeseed, they had no idea since you have no radar. From there, I called Lester to put them on the radar. I would creep a little closer to the town, get out of my car and snipe them from behind a rock. Eventually they would figure out where I was, and I would snipe them as they left the town to get me.

After a while of this I decided to drive to Paleto Bay when no one was looking. I would send them text messages to one of them to meet in Paleto Bay, and to come alone. At this point I sat on the mountainside and waited for him to show up. He eventually came by and got out in the middle of the road, I sniped him square in the head.

Eventually they all left, but it was a damn fun match.

• NuklerGhost101838, ll Noble 6 ll, MrPlow and 1 other like this

ll Noble 6 ll
  • ll Noble 6 ll

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:06 PM Edited by ll Noble 6 ll, 03 February 2014 - 11:06 PM.

The other day I got put into a TDM, but for some reason it 6 people vs me. I don't know if this was some crew or some glitch, but it happened and I was determined to see it through.

The TDM was held in Sandy Shore, and I figured I would camp back and take them out as they looked for me. Eventually I had 15 kills, they had 6. The score limit was 40, and there was about 30 minutes to go.

That is when I decided to really screw with them. I simply ran away and grabbed a car on the street, and drove away. I drove all the way to Grapeseed, they had no idea since you have no radar. From there, I called Lester to put them on the radar. I would creep a little closer to the town, get out of my car and snipe them from behind a rock. Eventually they would figure out where I was, and I would snipe them as they left the town to get me.

After a while of this I decided to drive to Paleto Bay when no one was looking. I would send them text messages to one of them to meet in Paleto Bay, and to come alone. At this point I sat on the mountainside and waited for him to show up. He eventually came by and got out in the middle of the road, I sniped him square in the head.

Eventually they all left, but it was a damn fun match.

Quite possibly the most awesome response to an unfair TDM I have ever seen.  Kudo's, good sir!

rushfox
  • rushfox

One assassin for hire. PM me if you've got a target.

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

Assault on the Altruistic Camp

Here is the video: 

It is almost midnight as a chopper slowly chops through the air. It stops on the mountain and a sniper steps out and goes towards his outlook. The chopper continues and drops the other two SEALs off at the sacrificial rock. Slowly but surely they eliminate all the cult members until puddles remain. A hasty extraction from the cops follows.

• jacka and Mythological like this

Mythological
  • Mythological

Marksman

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 04 February 2014 - 12:25 AM

Someone was trying to run me over in a car over by the docks in mid Los Santos and I threw a sticky bomb on their car and blew it up and the car didn't explode but it glitched out and literally went flying out into the ocean and I couldn't stop laughing I used the in game text and said "I hope you like swimming"
  • lunaticz0r and vozi45 like this

ChrisMathers3501
  • ChrisMathers3501

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 February 2014 - 01:46 AM

When I was a noob just starting out I did a few missions.  There was this one guy who kept ignoring the objective just to go after me.  He killed me like four or five times and it was really pissing me off.  So for one last mission I did last team standing, and it was just me and this guy - skull mask, body armor, SMG.  I think his username was something like W1SEGUY.  He had me pinned down from just down the street and across it to my left.  Whenever he went out of view to reload or whatever I'd bolt from one yard to the next on my side because there were beach houses.  Soon as I started getting close, he crossed the street, and was in cover before I could get to him.  So I flanked around the beach houses to my right, at which point I realized they were up on stilts and there were rocks underneath which was going to make traversing the area a sh*tty time.  Still, I ran around them as best I could.  He comes running up from my left down an alley and just as he starts opening up with his bullet hose I have my pistol out, in his face, and blast repeatedly until his dome cracks.  So he's down, and I get my victory screen, which I had literally JUST changed from flipping the bird to making a jerkoff motion at him.  That was straight up disrespectful and satisfying.

Since then I've just been avoiding other players and lone-wolfing the missions.  I kind of hate the way there's no order to them.  I request a job from a contact, and most of the time they give me some sh*t that I've already done.  My cash is still too low to buy an apartment because the mission payouts are just sh*t little.  Still, even despite these problems, I seriously have to give props to Rockstar for making a multiplayer mode that resembles singleplayer.  I just wish they had more than Gerald as far as new characters go - it'd be nice to get cutscenes too instead of some text message bullsh*t.

Sangers
  • Sangers

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 04 February 2014 - 02:48 AM

I blew up a tank with 5 stickies the other day. Albeit, it was abandoned, so maybe different rules applied to occupied / unoccupied tanks.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users