Share Your Stories

9,676 replies to this topic
Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 09 October 2017 - 05:19 AM

This morning was pretty heated. I was doing two set ups, prison break plane, and station. So there was this guy driving a Turismo R against my Osiris. Everybody knows when you're speeding, pedal to the medal, you're bound to f*ck up at some point, being cut off, no gaps between cars, etc. But that wasn't the case for me, once the Osiris gets into that third shift or so, the thing is a silver f*cking bullet. So I whipped between a couple of cars, and I guess the guy in the Turismo wasn't watching, or he couldn't imitate, so he spun out several times.

Now on to the station. With these high levels, I associate their garage with their level. You 100 and up, you must got a couple of supers or so. So I had to choose between my Sultan RS, or my Osiris. Sultan, easily spin out, but beast acceleration, a corner demon in the right hands. Osiris excellent top speed and acceleration, traction is like no other car I've driven, and rarely requires actual slowing down to turn a corner. Then it double clutches like crazy, so I chose it. Turns out, my partner, chose a Sultan RS. Now I admit, I like to race all of my teammates. But me and this guy were side by side. He was actually competing with me. My heart was racing, debating if this guy could actually drive it, because it's acceleration rivalled the Osiris'. Thing is, I know alleyways, and shortcuts, and I can drive on the opposite road extremely well. So I drifted around this corner like it was nothing. And he rammed a light pole and crashed. In 10 seconds I was past Grove Street. In another 30 seconds I was already at the boat. I love when people get super cars and can't turn/drive a lick. But this guy, he was giving me a run for my money for a few seconds, but I guess he just wanted to keep up so bad, he failed.
  • Rafae and Goingcrowd9 like this

RezaMaulana98
  • RezaMaulana98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 10 October 2017 - 05:48 AM Edited by RezaMaulana98, 10 October 2017 - 05:52 AM.

This is the story of my first hacker encounter in GTAO. (Also, my first ever reply in GTAForums!)

During one of my first few hours of GTAO, I entered a server after forcing to restart the game due to stutter issues and hoping that whatever sh*t I do will fix it. There's one thing though: I didn't know there's a hacker on it. So I play it normally and finds myself a Patriot/Hummer to sell at the Los Santos Customs underneath the bridge in the middle of LS (I still have no idea on what district that is, so forgive me), because I'm certain that the 1 in-game day timer between selling vehicles in LCS has been up.

A few moments after I entered the Patriot as I'm driving down the ramp heading to LSC, the hacker decides to kill everyone else in the server. But somehow, somehow, I survivedThe Patriot blew up but amazingly I walked out just fine and not dying despite the hacker pretty much kills everyone else in the server. I think I was the only one who survived said hacker's attack. 

Since my friend told me to avoid a server with a hacker on it and find myself a new server/session as soon as I spot one, I decided to follow what he said and find myself a new server to avoid said hacker's antics.

• Rafae likes this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:16 PM Edited by TankGirl, 10 October 2017 - 07:17 PM.

Some tryhard and 5 of his friends attacked me and my friend the other day. They only used rockets, kept going off radar and going in and out of passive. Yes all this for two people lol. So I go to my house because Im like this is too ridiculous even for me and he messaged me about how it was 3 to 6. I told him that he should have more kills on me given all the help he had. He says to me 1v1 at the beach. All tryhards love to 1v1 at the beach.

I tell him no, if he wants to 1v1 then we are going to have it in the city. He then says im scared, im like, why cant we just have it in the city? Im not going to waste my time while you at the beach marksman spammin with BST and a sticky at your foot. He then says I refused to fight him and that I am exposed. I don't even know what that means lol. Some people take this way too serious. 

• Goingcrowd9, Happy Hunter and SirWillC like this

TheSadisticOwl
  • TheSadisticOwl

Chrome horses with pink dollar horseshoes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 October 2017 - 08:03 PM

Some tryhard and 5 of his friends attacked me and my friend the other day. They only used rockets, kept going off radar and going in and out of passive. Yes all this for two people lol. So I go to my house because Im like this is too ridiculous even for me and he messaged me about how it was 3 to 6. I told him that he should have more kills on me given all the help he had. He says to me 1v1 at the beach. All tryhards love to 1v1 at the beach.

I tell him no, if he wants to 1v1 then we are going to have it in the city. He then says im scared, im like, why cant we just have it in the city? Im not going to waste my time while you at the beach marksman spammin with BST and a sticky at your foot. He then says I refused to fight him and that I am exposed. I don't even know what that means lol. Some people take this way too serious. 

Should've just left the moment the 5 more popped in. It's not worth the frustration.

Misa.And.Her.Hubby
  • Misa.And.Her.Hubby

I'm a noob girl. And I told u.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:05 PM Edited by Misa.And.Her.Hubby, 11 October 2017 - 03:02 PM.

(deleted)

Mister_Incredible92
  • Mister_Incredible92

The Vigilante himself.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:23 PM

i've just joined a public lobby after completing a contact mission by myself and what's the first thing i hear when joining a public session?:

Ho ass n*****, Bitch ass fa**ot, you're a ho!! Bunch of ho ass n*****s!

I ain't no ho, yous a ho!

yo mama's a ho ho, Ho ass fa**ots!!

n*****!  my n*****! what is yous talking about!!??..... dumb n*****! n*****!

The score is 19-0 bum ass n*****! I'm whipping ya bum asses.

y'all some lame ass Hos!!!(annoying rap music playing in the background)

And the idiotic insults were continuing while i was driving around in freeroam being amused by their name calling (lawl)

It was a pretty interesting and hilarious session by hearing these wild animals cussing the heck out of each other.

So these are the people that Rockstar are feeding PvP content to.......lol smh......shame.

• Goingcrowd9 and J-Scott-D like this

J-Scott-D
  • J-Scott-D

J-Scott-D and Lezly-D on PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:21 PM

^ Intelligent conversations in public lobbies are few and far between. I gave up and set my chat to friends/crew only just recently.
  • Goingcrowd9 likes this

Madhorse
  • Madhorse

Rat

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:30 PM

I've become what I hated the most. An asshole with a jet.

It's been few weeks since I got myself a hydra. I have played since the launch and have wanted one ever since it was added to the game. However, I have always wasted my money on cars and outfits so this was a real joy for me. I've always loved fighter jets.

I'm a friendly player, so at first I only killed those who tried to shoot me down. I really just enjoyed flying it around, giving people free airshows and doing tricky landings. Then, it all changed...

I quickly got fed up with the fact how often I got shot down with explosive rounds. I wasn't enjoying my daily flying anymore. Passive mode wasn't an option. I want to have my guns ready the second I need them. It was that one time I got shot with a rocket when doing a beach landing. I have not been myself ever since.

For some time I trained hard. I trained how to destroy ground targets at any location given and became the master of dogfighting. I decided that I will not get caught with my pants down never again!

After that I was officially on the dark side. I engage everyone in the session. I destroy vehicles, cargo and product and I'm enjoying every second of it. If I see any type of aircraft popping up on the map, I chase it down. I feel like the game made me walk this very path.

Sometimes I still just casually fly around, but if someones engages me I will rain down hell on the entire lobby.
  • PwnageSoldier likes this

TankGirl
  • TankGirl

Follow me get a proxy for free

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:34 AM

Me and my friend were pretending to be city bus riders. We were picking people up and then having them set a way point to their destination. It was fun lol. I love doing that.

• Goingcrowd9 and PajeroJonas like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 October 2017 - 12:35 AM

Okay so to start things off, I had started a Fortified up north with my associate nearby. He got into the truck first and honked, I tried politely asking him to let me drive it via text as I was worried he'd want to stick around the north and not start going down the highway and into the sewers/subway.

He keeps honking so I decide to quickly turn on Friendly Fire to shoot him out but he seems to catch on and quickly bolts as soon as I aim at the window.

I get on my Oppressor and decide to just support him if he ran into any trouble, but within 30 seconds I see a jet icon coming our way and quickly get off to snipe. I kept missing and he eventually finished off the truck and bolted it.

"U mad?" - lul try hard for sure

I see he's parked at Zancudo, bastard probably thought he was safe in there so I bolted it with my Oppressor and sent a mugger hoping I'd catch him by surprise and steal his jet away but once I got closer I saw the mugger was killed and he bolted it and hovered above the water far away from where I could reach with the Oppressor and too far to snipe. I decided to not bother with grabbing a Lazer since he'd probably be waiting for me to do that and I just head back to LS, deciding to just let him be.

But he follows me.... and tries to strife my rocket bike. lol Idiot.... he went on to assault two other orgs nearby within 30 seconds of failing to strife me.... unlucky for him, he forgot I owned the explosive sniper! BOOM! One shot and he died!

He quickly turned to MC and I knew what he was doing.... I started Ex Search and bolted it into the circle. He switched to thermal goggles and started to do that sidestep marksman crap after going back to CEO. But he never seemed to be able to pinpoint me.... I used my Oppressor to fly around and snipe him from different areas, getting a good laugh as I could tell he was getting pissed. Didn't know for certain as I already blocked him, not wanting him to follow me into the next session after I leave.

The Ex Search ends and final tally is 13-0

I leave the area on my Rocket Bike and I noticed him summon his Oppressor before going Ghost.

That's when I changed sessions and left.

It is so much fun spanking try hard wannabes. Imagining his face after setting up for a revenge attack and me leaving the lobby before he has the chance is hilarious!

• Goingcrowd9, PajeroJonas, 0CypherP and 1 other like this

Smooth Longsack
  • Smooth Longsack

real long

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 13 October 2017 - 12:21 AM

The xbox one community is so much better than the pee cee player base. Xbox players are down to pvp hard af. On pc there is always ALWAYS (58% of the time, every time) a modder stepping in to play robin hood to the plebs.
  • Forza Harrd and Goingcrowd9 like this

Smooth Longsack
  • Smooth Longsack

real long

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:10 AM

Some times i post drunk.
  • Forza Harrd, PwnageSoldier and PajeroJonas like this

B7R
  • B7R

Custom

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 06:46 AM Edited by B7R, 13 October 2017 - 06:50 AM.

My Friends got their Kuramas stuck in Ammu Nation

qgsaz6C.jpg

Sz0DLYE.jpg

• The Ost, Skeve613, Forza Harrd and 1 other like this

RezaMaulana98
  • RezaMaulana98

Player Hater

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:40 PM

During a race earlier today, I managed to make a tiebreaker for 3rd and 4th, with both me and the other player finishing at the exact same time. 

Now here's the funny part. As shown in the pic down below, I was credited with RP and Cash rewards for finishing 3rd, but the game said that I finished in 4th. The exact opposite goes to the other player, the game said he finished 3rd, but he got RP and Cash rewards for finishing 4th instead.

Admittedly it was me who came from behind to set up the tiebreaker, but should I have been classified 3rd instead because I got the rewards for finishing 3rd?  :blink:

DMBDhTpVQAAMRc-.jpg

qgsaz6C.jpg

Sz0DLYE.jpg

LOL if you happen to have the video of how it happened, FailRace would be more than happy to put it in one of his videos XD

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

PwnageSoldier
  • PwnageSoldier

Commander of Wolf Operations

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 13 October 2017 - 02:49 PM Edited by PwnageSoldier, 13 October 2017 - 02:52 PM.

Spoiler

A few dickheads can change your ways with a jet forever :lol:

The xbox one community is so much better than the pee cee player base. Xbox players are down to pvp hard af. On pc there is always ALWAYS (58% of the time, every time) a modder stepping in to play robin hood to the plebs. (merge) Sometimes i post drunk.

A) Modders either act like the tyrannical king or the retarded version of Robin Hood (raben hud). B) Thats a pretty tame post for being drunk to be completely honest :)
  • Smooth Longsack likes this

B7R
  • B7R

Custom

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:20 PM Edited by B7R, 13 October 2017 - 08:20 PM.

During a race earlier today, I managed to make a tiebreaker for 3rd and 4th, with both me and the other player finishing at the exact same time. 

Now here's the funny part. As shown in the pic down below, I was credited with RP and Cash rewards for finishing 3rd, but the game said that I finished in 4th. The exact opposite goes to the other player, the game said he finished 3rd, but he got RP and Cash rewards for finishing 4th instead.

Admittedly it was me who came from behind to set up the tiebreaker, but should I have been classified 3rd instead because I got the rewards for finishing 3rd?  :blink:

-SNIP-

-SNIP-

LOL if you happen to have the video of how it happened, FailRace would be more than happy to put it in one of his videos XD

Unfortunately I didn't save the PS4 video capture so this is the only proof of what happened yesterday.  Someone else came eventually and managed to fit their own car half way in and Ammu Nations doors begun to glitch like hell.  Sadly this didn't last for long as a Jet came by and blew up the car at the entrance which created a chain effect and destroyed my friends Kuramas as well.  

Next time it happens I'll save the Capture. 

Overjoyed
  • Overjoyed

XBL= Overjoyedgreeny

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2017 - 12:53 PM

Alright people, Im here to adress what happened to me today, THESE PEOPLE MADE ME AND 3 OTHER PEOPLE DO THEIR SETUPS FOR THE PACIFIC STANDARD HIEST, ONCE WE GET TO THE HIEST THE GUY SAYS HES HAS TO GO AND DO CHORES.

Later, i join his party and he said he was about to invite me to the game BUT IT GLITCHED,I calmly said i wouldnt mind if he did the hiest (I F**KING DID MIND) (its tricking him into telling me) he told me he did.

This paragraph is from before this story, he made a group post for a hiest with fair cuts, i joined and they said i got 20%

(Back to the Story) they said i would get 80% in the next hiest but they kept changing it (80% then 70% then 40% then 20% THEN 10%)

They even said they have DONE THIS MULTIPLE TIMES BEFORE
there were like 18 or 19, BUT THEY WERE ACTING LIKE 5 YEAR OLDS, CALLING ME N*GG*R EVERY 3 SECONDS

This concludes my story, yes i know this might be in the wrong topic but I couldn’t find the right topic.

NEVER TRUST SOMEONE THAT MAKES YOU DO THIER SETUPS THEN HAS TO DO “CHORES” STRAIGHT AFTER (This was straight after the last setup)

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2017 - 02:53 PM

Okay, now I did NOTHING to these two I did enter their Executive Search circle, but I wasn't the one who killed  them. It was some level 900 guy wearing thermal goggles and using that sniper exploit from afar.

After it was done, I flew off on my rocket bike... and one of the two org members started to chase me on his. I just let him kill me so he'd pay the 20 k fee.

I then started Haulage and took off for Sandy Shores, rocket bike douche wastes all his rockets failing to blow up my MOC cab lmao

He tried to get ahead of me.... by foolishly using land so I quickly bashed the truck against him and killed him by knocking him against a highway wall.

I deliver the trailer and recall my rocket bike to go back to LS, one starts chasing with with a Buzzard and the other uses a rocket bike once I get back to LS.

I start Ex Search... scrapyard.... of course. I hide in the subway tunnel.... and they never think to look there. lol

I come blasting out after the timer ends and go to a rooftop in the middle of LS.

Start using my explosive sniper on them and literally end up using a full load on them!

I used the last bit though to set off an MC president and a red dot by killing them and starting a full out war between the purple dots, the MC president, and the resident try hard.

Meanwhile I go off radar and sneak off to my MOC to replenish my ammo

I decide to try sourcing a car while their distracted.... eventually they thin out. One purple guy left, and eventually the MC president and tryhard followed. The lobby slowly started to empty until it was me, two other guys, and the last purple douche.

I try offering the other two money if they'd just kick the guy for me, but no dice.

I decide to just go back to killing the guy as he was already coming my way again.

10 kills later, he apparently still hadn't learned his lesson and would not leave....

I gave up and just left the lobby.

Seriously, if you're getting your asses kicked stop trying to f*ck with the guy whose kicking your asses! I'd have left them alone if they just stopped, but no...

• hugh750 likes this

hugh750
  • hugh750

i drive fast and shoot at enemies in gta.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 October 2017 - 07:30 PM

i just got done with a session today (mostly hanger crate sourcing work), after that i flew the savage that i had stored at my hanger to a gun store to resupply my armor and ammo.

when i got out i saw a random player in my savage i shot at him and the i fired a rocket at him killing him and destroying my savage. :lol:  :lol:

http://xboxclips.com...2b-f0ae04914389

later after a unsuccessful car sourcing job (a random killed me and stole the car), i stole a npc car and drove to the mask shop but saw nothing i could afford i started to leave when a random player got in my car causing me to get 2 stars (i was in passive but while i was trying to avoid the cops i left passive mode and put a $4k bounty on the random and about 2 minutes later i got out of the car and shot him, the random left the session after that. :lol:

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2017 - 04:46 PM

I had a really fun weekend. Hungover like a bitch though. Wish I could remember all that happened. o_O

yThNBRP.jpg

• J-Scott-D likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:40 PM

I forgot how much fun it is when you put a tryhard into BS.

He was a pretty sh*t one though cause I managed to keep our kills even on the dot.

I didn't notice the jet icon when I started Fortified and it's the spawn by Vespucci Beach.

I barely get past the graveyard and he uses the pathetic explosive cannons to blow it in one stife.

I just shrug it off and call my rocket bike, planning on getting to a good rooftop to snipe him from the sky.... and he's already coming right back for me.

He blew up my rocket bike, I called Mors and hid in a Stockpile lobby for 30 seconds before coming back out to ensure I'd have enough time to get out of the area. I'm not good at sniping jets from solid ground, I need higher ground.

I come out and he's crashed soon after.

I get on my rocket bike and just take off, deciding to leave him alone unless he comes back after me.

Two seconds later, I see he registered as an MC president and I know what's going on....

I just let him blow me up once I hear the rocket lock-on, not really caring.

He blew my bike up several times for the next 10 minutes, me using a Stockpile lobby to bring it back. Then after I kill him a few times I get an invite from another MC club who he's started to harass. I decide to join up with them and get our kills even. He's wearing the badsport hat now and is officially a BS I noticed.

Our President started up Stand your Ground, and for once I decided to stay in the session and we all kept killing the tryhard whenever he came at us. Eventually the lobby thinned out until only a few players were left, and that's when I went passive to send a quick. "Enjoy ur stay in B S land :D" text before leaving the session.

That guy is going to get rekt so hard there if I was able to fight back against his tricks so easily. I'm not that great of a PvPer. Especially when I LET him have most of those kills so he'd pay for the Oppressor.

Do note I never killed him once with my Oppressor. I mainly use it as a way to travel

• Goingcrowd9 likes this

Forza Harrd
  • Forza Harrd

Chef

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 October 2017 - 06:58 PM

... my Oppressor. I mainly use it as a way to travel

I like to try to use it just as a motorcycle, I use the jet boost but not the wings. Omigod I crash so much, so hard, so spectacularly. It's the best. O_O

mav
  • mav

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:26 AM

The tree saved me.

Walking away from the mask store at the beach, some guy comes flying towards me into a Dominator.  I ran behind a tree; he smashes into the tree hard, immediately followed by a shotgun round to the head.  I keep walking my merry way while the guy rages on the mic.

It's raining man.

It was night time at the mod shop, raining hard.  I was on the parking lot roof across the mod shop (I admit - I was up to no good).  I got up on the ledge when my character slipped and fell off the roof, right as another player was exiting the mod shop in his car.  I landed and died as he was driving by.  He briefly stopped, probably looked and hopefully had a good laugh at my ineptitude.

First win by the Oppressor!

I was taking out my cars from my South Shambles garage to the mod shop for some tuning up.  Back and forth.  On the last run, a guy on an Oppressor gives chase.  I somehow made it back into my garage in one piece.  The guy then stalks me outside the garage.  Watching him from the security cam, he unloads all of his Oppressor missiles at the garage door.  He then empties out his launcher.  Next he throws grenades at the door.  Finally he puts sticky bombs on the door and tries to blow it up.  Finally he goes down a few blocks, far enough for me to leave.  I leave in my new shiny Oppressor, the guy calls in his Buzzard and tries to shoot me down.  I turn left, go around the block, he's a bit ahead above me, I did a wheelie, lined up the missile shot and fire.  Boom!

Thank you, I guess?!

During a bunker sale with one of those big 4x4's, another player in an Oppressor and shoots down the 2 NPC helicopters firing at me as I was going to the final marker.  I thought, oh cool, this guy has my back.  Errr, not quite.  He then fires at me and knocks me off course, spinning me around, killing me.  I respawn on the other side of the hill where this guy is firing his launcher at the 4x4.  I shot, killed him before the 4x4 blew up and finished the sale.  After the cutscene, I respawn on the dirt bike with the other guy a bit down the hill.  I start to go after him as he runs away, leaving the session.  I was just gonna thank him.  (Shrugs)

Death from above.

In free roam, someone that was off the radar or gone ghost sniped me a few times.  I spawned, died, rinse and repeat 3 times.  Eventually I made it out of the area.  Fast forward 15 min later, I encounter a player Visione abandoned in the middle of the street by the docks.  Trying to get in, I found out that it belongs to the same player that sniped me.  And I'm by the docks, with a Cargobob in close vicinity.  I grabbed the Cargobob, hooked onto the car, and marked where the player was on the map.  I fly over there with their car - the player is sniping others from the roof of Rockford Plaza.  He fires a rocket from his launcher as I released his car.  Rocket hits the car in mid air, explosion pushes the car back into the Cargobob and the wreckage falls onto the sniper, killing him.  Somehow the Cargobob and I survived.  I didn't see the insurance penalty message or the bad sport warning so I guess the sniper got charged.  Oh well.

• Goingcrowd9 and SirWillC like this

Niņo-Livi
  • Niņo-Livi

Nino

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 October 2017 - 01:21 PM

My associate jumps out if his titan and it hit me lol never died but still some damage lol 😂

http://xboxclips.com...fd-916f4033e92c

Stupidis
  • Stupidis

PC Warrior

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:49 PM Edited by Stupidis, 18 October 2017 - 08:50 PM.

You might have heard about how you can start fist fights between npc:s. But you also can make the police massacre npc civilians. 

Waited for a friend to start a mission and meanwhile I did some target practice with the pump shotgun shooting tires, cars and npc:s. Cops obviously respond quickly and I shoot a few of them before they pick me up. 

My rampage have however created a traffic jam and at the same time panicked civilians. This in turn make them, the civs, trying to get away from the scene forcing them to crashing into the cops. The cops obviously responds as they always do, shooting those who crashed into them. Which in turn creates more panicking civilians who crashes into more cops on the scene. Those cops start to shoot and...well you get the story. 

Was quite amusing to watch. Recorded some of it and will try to get up a video of it later.

Now I just have to try to recreate this! 

• Skeve613 likes this

PaeganLoveSong
  • PaeganLoveSong

Snitch

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:15 PM

I logged in for the first time in 2-3 weeks yesterday, got an empty session, and decided to change one of my outfits a little bit. While I'm jumping between two jackets some level 111 rides their Oppressor into the shop and kills the clerk. We were the only two in the session and this chucklefxck decides to pick a fight.

We go pretty even as I'm still getting used to the controls again, then he texts me and says he hopes my mother dies. I text him back "you're so edgy and I'm so triggered," then run him down in my Duke O'Death before going to my hangar.

"y u running scared???"

He's camping just outside Zancudo. I come out with my Savage.

Idiot Tryhard has left.

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 October 2017 - 02:22 AM Edited by Lucius M. Galloway, 19 October 2017 - 02:22 AM.

Today I did another survival, like always. It's good target practice for sh*t pay, but it sure is fun. So I had these two randoms join. They were the most incompetent blood bags in the game, died every round. So I changed into my battlegear like normally, because the NPCs would have shot me in the face and not just by dumb luck. Round ten, back against the wall, 20 guys hiding in a warehouse, and two helicopters. I wiped out everyone, except the choppers.

I changed into my stylish formal wear, turned around with the big boy minigun, shot out one chopper's rotor, and killed the pilot of the other. Walked away with the camera looking at the explosion behind me. If only you could rub your fingers through your hair that would have just topped it all off.

x-c-e-s
  • x-c-e-s

... Don't Hate the Player ... Hate the Game

• Members
  • United-Nations

Posted 21 October 2017 - 04:54 PM

What can be accomplished in GTAO in 2 months when starting at level 1? 

I started playing GTA V Online for the first time exactly 2 months ago. Starting of course at level 1.

• Without sharkcards (because spending real money to buy fake money is kind of odd to me but not judging those who do).
  • Without money glitches (that on the other hand I wouldn't mind trying someday).
  • And playing solo.

The GRIND:

Started off with Blow Up II. Over and over again while waiting for the 15 min mark for full payout (maxed out all skills during the wait - stealth, strength etc)

Bought the Akuma. Fast, cheap and reliable for commuting and robbing stores

Tried doing heists. Could not find anyone willing to risk it with a low level (me) and when I did find people I was simply not good enough. Set heists aside.

Completed Fleeca with a random but not the rest. 

Grind: Bought an armored Kuruma to help me out in missions. Massive help. 

Invested in a CEO building and Vehicle Warehouse business. 

Griefers kept ruining profits.

Solution: Joined solo public sessions. Joined GTAF Crew. 

Found myself very often in lobbies with REAPERMrJones, Sweetsaprik, El Gadaffi, Skydragonxo, HARBUJAHN DA GR8.

Any randoms joining the lobby were on their way out after seeing these guys. Allowing me peaceful profit making.

Grind: Bought a Cargobob to save time during import export and avoid enemy npcs.

Grind: Then I made the mistake of buying a Hangar in Fort Zancudo. Because without a hydra and doing this solo it's just not financially viable. For me.

Grind: Bought MC Clubhouse just to get a Cocaine Lockup. 

Purchased a Buzzard for fast travel between businesses. Great for VIP work (Headhunter & Sightseer)

Grind: Bought a Bunker & MOC

I managed to find a cycle to allow for an acceptable income from these businesses.

Purchase and Research: 

MK II Weapons (Explosive Sniper Rounds, Heavy Barrels, Muzzles)

NightShark (allows for a discreet white dot on the mini map)

Oppressor (full price) with rockets

Hydra - this made hangar supply runs much more enjoyable

Right now I am at level 135. (all weapons at Ammunation unlocked, max health, can carry 10 super heavy body armor).

Dying to buy a savage but ready to wait for the Hunter. 

Next step: studying all heists. Just in case

Practice deathmatches perhaps.

Or quitting GTA. We'll see.

So there you go, this post is not about showing off (not that there is actually something to show off) but rather to relate and share the story or parkour of a newbie and to show, at least to those who may be just now starting out that after 2 months an okay situation is reachable. 

Is GTAO too much of a grind? Yes and No. It all depends on what type of player you are, your degree of patience, on how you manage your time and spend your hard earned money and the effort you are willing to put in. The alternative being sharkcards. However, I will always be of the opinion that micro-transaction is the plague of modern gaming. Not blaming players for buying but for gaming companies to providing the option. (When you buy a puzzle you should get all the pieces in the same package. Selling half and making you buy each piece of the other half at the same price you bought the first half is .. cruel? Anyway that's another topic.)

• Hazzardtohimself, Mrs. Buzz and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

Big Molio
  • Big Molio

Oop North

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 October 2017 - 06:07 PM

Bumped into a GTA Forum Member in game today. First time ever! <thumbs up>
  • hugh750 and Coninefan like this

ShadowlessDevil
  • ShadowlessDevil

Everything is real but not everyone is true.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 22 October 2017 - 02:53 AM

Flying around in my Molotok when I see 3 people with bounties in the lobby!!  Got all 3 of them make almost 20K

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users